Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Year 1023... (Frozen Princess x RainK

Zara smirked and nodded at Robin before it turned into a brow raising when she mentioned the latter half of her idea "Oh were we gonna try to be stealthy, because I don't really do stealth I kinda stick out too much, and well throwing people tends to be loud. That's one thing games and movies tend to exaggerate or miss out on when you throw someone even if you stab them first they scream. Not a quiet option but a fun one hahaha." She shrugged and turned her attention back to the layout before them just in time to watch as her girlfriend was disrespected, the guard who had done it would quickly find a hand around his throat and a large fist in his face.

KC chuckled as she looked around their group of friends and colleagues, acquaintances, companions....questions for later
"I mean I wouldn't really call the original team mercenaries but sure." She glanced around a moment more before taking her time to answer Polly "Hmmm well Goldie is obviously Obi-Wan since shes a hologram, You've guessed the big one I mean she is my best friend, Angie is prob an angry Yoda, Catra is Luke, as for the rest I gotta spend more time with them to figure it out." She smiled kissing her cheek only for a few moments later her bow to be out and an arrow flying into one of the guards.

May was happy just chatting with Goldie as they wandered along only for her to catch the little convo between Zara, Robin, and Cinderella. Of course, she just had to pipe up with her own little sentiment the words appearing above her head as she signed.
"Well let's be honest no one can sound the alarm if there's no one left to sound the alarm right. And by the looks of her the muscle babe over there can ya know handle all of that." She chuckled and nodded her demeanor not really changing when they actually found the guards "Ooh ooh finally" She grinned and absolutely launched her frying pan at one of them.

With Zara, KC as Artemis and Rapunzel frying panning three of the four guards in nothing flat, the remaining one opened the gate and took off for the castle yelling for his master, before Polly Leia dropped him with a kick to the back. "So much for stealth." Polly sighed brushing dirt from her hands

"Don't worry about it, we're wanting the dungeon anyway. That's where Goldie is going to be. This way, around the side. We'll look for the servants' entrance." April commented. Quickly finding it, and finding it locked, she made a face. "Of course it wouldn't be that easy." She grabbed one of her arrows from her quiver, wrapped a dynamite stick around it, jammed it in the keyhole and lit the fuse, "Scatter!"

An ogre came up moments before the blast and started to pull it out of the door, only for him and the door to be blown to smithereens. "What? We don't have time to be subtle! The guard alerted the beast and his followers!" She ushered everyone in.

Cinderella held her dagger to Igthorne as knights, trolls, ogres, and other villainous characters came in. "We've got your boss. Give us Goldie Gold and nobody else has to die."

The boss of the story, a horrible beast in Gaston's torn clothes showed up roaring and demanding Cassandra Leia Organa.

"As if." Polly retorted. "To arms! Attack everything without a box, and deplete their hit points!"

Catra turned into a feral wildcat all over again, looking almost like a whirling tasmanian devil with claws. Goldie, with her rescue in sight, actually popped out. Only Beast Gaston and his minions stood between her friends and her rescue.

Igthorne realized this was his only chance and used his hands tied together as battering rams and maces against the Beast's minions.

Polly busted all kinds of martial arts moves as Cinderella grabbed silverware from a nearby drawer and, using her slingshot, fired in all directions. Only when someone got close did she use her sword.

They had to get through the minions, although the Beast was suffering collateral damage whenever one of his minions would fly into him. It was happening a lot, but his HP wasn't going down fast enough.

Last edited:
Zara glanced over at Polly and gave a shrug as she moved forward "I mean I'm pretty sure we decided on the stealthless option already. Besides considering what we're stuck in there was probably some magic alarm that would be set off anyway." She smiled and continued on she was about to knock the door off its hinges herself when the other arrow shooter decided to blow it away instead and so she quickly backed off grabbing Catra around the waist and hoisting her with her just to be safe. "I mean stealth is very much out the window now haha" She smirked setting Catra back down before joining the fray, although when she spotted the beat she let out a roar of her own "Big one's mine" She charged forward rocketing into him.

KC smiled and recovered her arrow as she watched her girlfriend dash forward and smash into the fleeing enemy. She giggled and let out a whistle
"Being stealthy's less fun and I don't get to see your cute butt flying through the air if we're stealthy." She smiled and shot her a wink before taking cover with the explosion, she shook her head and quickly joined the rest of the team as they dashed forward. Although she stayed behind in the doorway to give her better range and stop anyone from running away or joining the others anytime soon. So she was content picking off the small fries as her other friends tossed them about.

May smiled as she pinged her pan off her target's head and then gave him a couple more smacks for good measure. She stood back up and shot a wink at Goldie before her hands started moving
"I like the loud option I've been stuck in that damn tower too long and need to release some steam." She shook her head stretching some before watching with the others as the door went boom and then it was as if they kicked the bee hive because monsters and minions were in front of them a plenty. She smiled and when Polly sounded the charge well she was right in the thick of it her weapon of choice sounding like a gong as she ran through them all. Of course, she also untied her hair a bit using it to trip, tie up, or draw enemies closer to her or her new allies.

The Gaston beast roared and grappled with Zara, all the while getting hit with minions. "Nice armor. It'll soon be mine, foolish woman.'

Polly yiped and had to get out of the way of the claw tornado that was Catra, several times.

Cinderella with her slingshot and mountains of silverware continued her long range aerial assault along with Robin. "If it isn't my inn, all over again!"She bemoaned.

"Jolly good times! Reminds me of my battles with the sheriff and deputy in good ol'Nottingham!" Robin grinned. "Cover me, looks like the Lioness needs a hand." With Cinderella covering, she fired into the beast, which just pissed him off more. "Bloody hell! He's got the hide of a dragon, he does!" She dove behind the overturned table as a dead and severely scratched up minion bounced off it. "And the other wildcat is like literally being a tornado of claws!" She yelled at Catra, "Oi! Mind where you throw your victims, what, you blinking cyclone!"

Last edited:
Zara smirked as she pressed into the monster her muscles straining "Ohh you are hilarious my guy hahaha." She huffed and pressed harder into him "Been a long time since I actually had to try." She continued to grin at the beast only separating once or twice to avoid the spinning ball of destruction that was her girlfriend or one of the minions she managed to toss around. One time she was even able to spin the beast in such a way that Catra scratched him pretty good. Eventually, she could feel him beginning to buckle under her assault and so she continued to press on "Just give in"

KC was in the back with the other archer and the slingshotter as the trio took turns aiming and firing knocking down any who stuck their head out or stepped into their line of sight. At the same time, she could help but laugh as she had to dodge the ball of furry formerly known as Catra. "I mean at least she's on our side right haha"

All the while May was dashing this way and that slamming her improvised weapon down on any head as it tried to get back up. Sometimes she would even line herself up perfectly so she could batter swing someone that Catra managed to knock her way. All the while above her head all sorts of red symbols and signs were popping up in her textbox indicating she was probably swearing or at least narrating to herself.

The beast's HP was seriously depleted, something like only 250 was left, and still he refused to give in, gloating about how many eggs he could eat now that he was even more of a brute (and way more beast-looking than ever) when Catra appeared in the south-west part of the kitchen, still spinning like a top, as well as hissing. If Zara would look at her girlfriend's HP, though, they were dangerously low. A dead-on hit into the beast might finish him off, but it would also finish Catnip, who would have to start over at Cinderella's inn, like Robin Hood did! Zara would need to be the shelter in the feline storm, because Catnip wasn't listening to Leia Polly, Robin April, or Cinderella Sapphire, all calling for her to stop and take a break!

Dr. McCoy and Duke Igthorne were hiding and punching any minion that approached where they were hiding. Angela asiding which could be heard by the others, "Man, wish I was a hologram. I'd have bugged out like Goldie did! I think only the beast remains between us and her, I haven't ducked a flying minion or punched out one in a good five minutes!"

"Signal Rapunzel to head over there towards those steps leading down." Igthorne said, "Signal the archers just to make a break for it while it's clear." Finally, Goldie's dad was acting like a dad.

Angela nodded and waved to the archers, pointing to follow Igthorne, while she risked getting beaned by the frying pan as she inched towards May to give her the same signal.

Cinderella sighed. "Look there. I think it's clear except the boss."

Robin nodded, she looked at Artemis, and just as jovial as Robin Hood was believed to be, winked at KC and said, "What ho, Artie! Let's say you and I leave the beast something to remember us by?" She arose and fired her arrow, hopefully the same time Artemis did, hitting him between the eyes.

Zara was content to just keep brawling with the guy, it was clear her strength like her height had been limited with the game but damn if she wasn't having fun. After a bit more back and forth between the two of them, she managed to get a glance at her girlfriend. Noticing the severely depleted HP bar not to mention her stamina, Zara immediately let go forcing the beast to fall forward. As he did she stepped around him and with one big lunge was wrapping her arms firmly around Catra forming a wall of protection around her and forcing her to stop. "Alright, girly time to calm down. I've got ya so chill out and let one of the healers take a look at you please."

KC watched as Zara moved out of the way forcing the beast to go tumbling forward as she did, it was then here and Robin Hood seemed to have the same idea. She smirked and nodded popping up out of the cover she had been using and with one quick but strong pull let loose her arrow. She stood back and watched as they sailed across the room and hers slammed into one eye while hoods did the same to the opposite. Critical hit! She let out a laugh as the monster teetered back then forward until finally, he crashed to the floor. "Well, then I do believe that's that taken care of" With that, she would grab Polly dip her, and kiss her.

May continued to swing her pan this way and that smacking anything that she could until it seemed the flow of baddies had slowed. It was then she felt the tap on her shoulder and she was about to swing when she realized it was one of her team mates. She managed to stop herself and a question mark appeared above her head. After a brief moment of explanation, Mays eyes lit up and she nodded vigorously before dashing past the fallen monster and up the stairs clanging her pan as a sort of signal to let others know where she was and to try and get the real Goldies attention.

Duke Igthorne had the right idea. Usually, prisoners WERE kept in the basement dungeon, but only those rightly in prison, and if the castle or fortress didn't have a tower.

Rapunzel was the only one going in the right direction, and Goldie heard the banging pan. She groaned, as there was no way to tell her deaf girlfriend she was in the topmost cell in the highest tower.

After being dipped and kissed, Leia Polly followed Duke Igthorne to the basement dungeon cells to look for Goldie. Both would realize too late, they went the wrong direction. They should have followed Rapunzel.

Catra hissed and spat, ears laid flat and hackles raised, her tail continuing to swish angrily back and forth, giving a gutteral meow growl like she was saying, Lemme at 'em! I'll splat 'em! but slowly calmed enough to understand what Zara had been doing.

Angie came over, finally, and said, "Drink. Slowly. Herbal relaxant tea. Your favorite..." Catnip gulped it, with some running off the side of her mouth and off her chin onto her tunic and Zara's arms.

"Dammit Catnip! I said slowly! Easy!" There was Angie again, being typical Dr. McCoy. "You're making a mess of my medicine!" One sniff from Zara would be enough to tell, it was actually green tea, with just a slightly more potent dose of catnip, the perfect cat relaxant. Even Angela had realized the only way Catra was coming down from her adrenaline high... Was if she was higher on catnip. Finally, Catra downed enough 'special tea', that she would be relaxed enough for Zara to let go. "I doubt they'll have trouble with rescuing Goldie, provided they find her."

Robin did grab KC by the arm, while pointing up the stairs. "Forgive my forwardness, your Goddesship, but if we follow those two, we're more likely to find our prisoner. Rapunzel and Cinderella both know that a tower cell can also be a dungeon.".

Oh how Cinderella wished she could tell Rapunzel to slow down! Finally, she got a hold of her arm, and May would be able to tell by the weakness, Cinderella was out of breath. "I'm... Not doubting... This is the... Way... But... I need a.... Minute!"

Finally, Goldie's voice could be heard from farther away yet. "I'm up here! Waaaay up here!"

Cinderella groaned, leaning against the wall. "She just... HAD…. To be in... The attic!"

Would May wait for the fast approaching archers, or go to the very top of the castle on her own?

Last edited:
Zara held on tight watching her strength making sure not to squeeze too tight as the girl in her arms continued to squirm and hiss. "Dang girl I said chill chilllllllll.....Angie someone hurry up." Finally, Catra calmed down enough and Angie found her way to them forcing the other girl to drink down what smelled like tea but there was definitely something else in it. She took another sniff and let out a groan as her highly enhanced sense of smell got her into trouble. "Da damn it do doc th that shits strong." She let out a hiss of her own before stumbling back, bumping into a wall, and sliding down to land on her butt still holding Catra as they both chilled out

Smiled at Polly as she set her back on her feet only for the girl to suddenly rush off heading towards a different set of stairs that were leading down.
"Not even a leg kick? I thought it was pretty hot." She shook her head and turned her attention to the others only for her arm to be grabbed and robin hood to drag her away. "Yea, it's fine also I'm not really ya know one of those so there's no need to treat me any different than everyone else." She smiled and the pair of them went running off soon enough catching up to Cinderella but only her as it would seem May had decided to keep going. "Well, balls...Cindy, you should wait here we'll head off after Rapunzel." She shook her head patting the girl on the back before nodding at Hood and dashing off after Rapunzel with her.

May did stop when Cinderella grabbed her arm turning around to look back at her with a big question mark above her head. She sighed and leaned back some although she did pat her on the back hoping to help her at least catch her breath. It was then Goldie decided to pipe up and call out to them, it seems her pan trick had done its job and the girl knew she was coming. She took a moment chewing on her lip as she glanced forward then back at Cindy before giving her a shrug and signing sorry. After that she was gone taking off around the corner and then up the stairs, fortunately, when not working on her art she was part of the school's track team so this wasn't too much for her. And the whole way anyone and everyone could hear the clanging of her pan.

Up in the tower cell on the top floor, Goldie could hear commotion in the hall and footsteps. Staying away from the door, she still called out, "Is that you, Rapunzel? I could hear you guys coming a mile down the stairs. Smart thinking with the frying pan, I'm fabulously wealthy in this game, I'll buy you a new one! Just get me out of this tower room. Feels like I've been in here for months!"

Robin Hood/April had leapt every other step following, Rapunzel/May. She looked at the heavy wooden door and groaned. "Why is it never easy?" She turned to see where KC was. "Why don't we use goddess power to open the door? We'll be here another month if we try to use a bobbypin."

Unless KC relieved one of the ogres of his keys during her search before Robin pulled her along, there would be no other option but "goddess power" or a bobbypin.

May near about ran smack dab into the door but managed to stop herself just in time. She took a few moments trying the door and then looking through the keyhole to see if she could do anything about it. But alas there was nothing she could do and she couldn't even respond to Goldie because well her damn text box and hands were stuck on the wrong side of the door just like she was. She sighed and stepped back to lean against the wall as she waited for the other two girls to finally catch up with her. She raised a brow at their panting before her hands flashed and the box appeared "Don't you guys play like very active sports?"

KC took a moment to catch her breath when she finally reached the top of the stairs "Y yes I do bu but I don't ha have to sprint up st stairs in that. Th that was like multiple suicide drills in in a row." She continued to suck air for a moment long before standing up straight and nodding at Robin. "Yea let's see if this game really wants to be accurate." She smirked before bringing one foot up "Ohh and get out of the way of the door Goldie" Shed give her a few more seconds before her foot crashed into the door and set it crashing off of its hinges "Damn I might be stronger than Zara."

Goldie Gold (Krezis), finally able to be felt, put one hand trepidatiously on the door frame and peered out. "Or darn close to as strong, at least."She, after all, had met Zara in real life, at her dad's Greek restaurant. "Love your costume, there, Artemis, but dear goddess, what in Hades' name did you do to your hair?!" She finally saw the arrow job KC did to herself without filters, and since Angie didn't have time to fix it with her styling and magic. She tutted, before seeing Rapunzel/May and positively beam. She both spoke aloud and signed for May. "Hi gorgeous! Thanks for coming to my rescue!"

A look inside her cell room would find tons of books and a mirror that looked suspiciously like the evil Queen's from Snow White... So how did Beast Gaston get his grubby paws on it? A question that would probably cost moco-gobs of diamonds to answer.

Robin/April smirked, taking all of this in. "I'll bite my tongue, on account I don't need a dented frying pan upside MY head. I'd have a lot to explain to both King Richard and Maid Marian I utter one syllable and get myself thumped, but good." She cleared her throat. "Shall we away back from whence we came, then, luvs?" She asked.

KC dusted off her hands, although she hadn't used them as she peered in through the door taking a look at the room and giving a shrug. Not the worst of accommodations but nowhere is ever good if you're forced to be there. She turned her attention now to the real Goldie and rolled her eyes "I don't like long hair and no one here cuts hair, at least as far as I know so I worked with what I had. Yes it's a bit rough but I think it works out. Sides the alchemist thinks she can do something with those holy hair strands." She gave another shrug and was about to say more only to be shoved out of the way.

May had been patient enough and KC was taking far too long to get out of the way so she took the initiative and moved her. Suffice to say she shoved her and was quickly past her grabbing hold of Goldie. Her arms wrapped tightly around the blonde as a bunch of heart emojis popped up above her head. After a good squeeze, she pulled back and leaning in planted a loud smooch right on her lips before her fingers began to move "We may still be pixelated but I'll take that kiss over anything else today for sure." She smiled before grabbing her hand and beginning the long trek back down the stairs but not before an emoji of a pair of fingers pointing at a pair of eyes was directed at Robin an im watching you emoji

Goldie was surprised by the kiss, but closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Rapunzel. All too soon, it was over, and their hands were interlocked, and both were running down the steps, Goldie giggling.

Robin Hood made a motion towards them, as she nodded to KC, "Ladies... well, goddesses first." She cleared her throat, this was the second time in KCs presence that April was acting just like the chivalrous Robin Hood. Apparently, April realized it too, grabbed the front of her pants, which pushed in normally for a girl, and sighed in relief.

When they would get back downstairs, they would find Polly and Igthorne back from the other dungeons, and before Polly could utter anything, Angie snapped. She marched over to KC (and up steps if she has to) "That's it! I can't stand looking at your hatchet job any longer! Before our dear captain warps us to our next mission, I need to do something about your gaudy hair! Stand still!" Her hands glowed and sparked blue. She then set KC up, as she ran her hands over it, in a very becoming, braided updo, befit for a goddess, with long strands perfectly framing KCs face.

Polly blinked. "Dear captain? I thought Leia was a general... And we haven't warped anywhere. We've walked..." Realization hit her and she asided to Zara. "Uh-oh. More shades of a fashionista Dr. McCoy. Angie's getting weirder. I wonder which space case of us is next." If only they knew the amazing feat, KC already accomplished! Granted, Artemis needed to be that strong to be realistic, but KC was the one that had to move her body!
Screenshot_20230923-115624.png
KC's new do, courtesy of Angie

May smiled and kissed her cheek one more again before making her way down the stairs, just like the kiss it might not be completely real but it was close enough and she was happy. She grinned adding her own giggle to the mix as she squeezed Goldies hand.

KC rolled her eyes at the other girl as she was addressed in such a proper way only to tilt her head to the side as Robin grabbed at her crotch
"Ya know hun its a bit rude to pick a wedgie in front of someone." She giggled and shot her a teasing wink before stepping out the door and following the other girls down the stairs. As she drew close to the bottom she was suddenly accosted by an angry Angie who took a few moments to move around her hands flashing a blue color as she danced around her for a moment. After she was done KC raised her hand up to her head and felt around "Hmmm well not bad I guess that will work." She chuckled and kissed Angies cheek before she made her way over to Zara and Polly, taking Pollies hand as she stood next to them. "I broke a door" Just stated matter of factly/

Zara took a moment to focus in on Polly as she was still a tad high thanks to the catnip from Angie. Shaking her head a bit she glanced over at the alchemist and nodded her head
"I mean it makes sense right the longer we're in here the stronger the magic or whatever gets right" She glanced up at KC and smiled only to start giggling as she stated what she had done "Oh damn thats pretty cool hehehe"

Robin blushed. "That's not... I mean... That is to say... My apologies, my lady."

She was several steps behind KC as a result of that, and watched with raised eyebrows as Angie fussed with KC's do. "Quite the regal look, you now sport, Artemis." She nodded.

Polly rolled her eyes at Robin as KC came over. "Yes. Quite becoming for a Greek goddess." She snarked, giving a Leia like jealous eye to Angie. She then gave a surprised double take at KC. "Did I just hear you right?! YOU broke down a door?! Like huntress goddess style?!"

Catra curled her tail around Zara's waist. "So that means, with Goldie rescued, we're off to stop an evil sheriff, right?"

Robin Hood/April nodded. "Let us away, my merry ladies, to Nottingham, where we must also defeat the evil brother of my King. Prince John."

Goldie cracked her knuckles. "I personally can't wait. How dare he give rich people a horrid name. One should share their wealth if they have it. Which reminds me. Rapunzel needs a new frying pan to mace the bad guys. I'm buying."

Robin smirked. "I know a blacksmith who would be all too happy to accommodate milady Rapunzel." She said with a bow.

Polly rolled her eyes, again, gave KC a quick kiss, and said, "Then let's make it so. Off to Nottingham. Catra, how are our supplies?"

"Full, thanks to the pantry and orchard here." She looked at Polly. "Don't worry, Princess, your folks, Belle and the Prince have more than enough left. We have to come back here to finish Goldie's and your stories anyhoo. You reunited with your folks and Goldie's archeology stuff."

"Who said I was?" Polly scoffed ala Princess Leia.

KC smirked at the other girl's reaction, she had definitely never had this many boys find her attractive and the attention was kind of intoxicating to be real. She shook her head with a giggle at the second compliment she got from Robin only to catch a rather nasty look coming from Polly. She raised a brow and chuckled to herself, she wouldn't press the matter she wasn't about making her girlfriend jealous buuuut she wasn't gonna stop the compliments either especially if they made someone more possessive and she got more kisses. At Polly's question she nodded and demonstrated by kicking the air "Yea I knocked that sucker clean off its hinges and it was probably a few inches thick." She smiled only to receive another kiss as Polly rolled her eyes at the other girl once more. "Well if we need to finish the story to get out of here we kind of have to, but that doesn't mean we have to do the whole happily ever after bs."

Zara smiled rubbing her hand up and down Catras tail for a moment before shaking her head and finally standing up "Damn no more of that stuff doc that is way too strong." She huffed taking a few breaths of clear air before turning her attention to everyone else. "Alright, peeps we got the old stuff nerd now we gotta rescue that one's king or something so let's get moving." She pointed at Hood before raising a brow at her suggestion "Ok that's not bad let's hit up the blacksmith see if there's anything worth buying and upgrading some people then we get going to kick some butt" She nodded and moved on although it took her a bit before she got her stride back in line

May giggled at Goldies reaction before her hands started to move
"I think he's the norm hun, you and some of the girls here it seems are outliers hehe" She giggled and kissed her cheek before nodding her head at the suggestion of a new weapon "Ooh screw the pot lets find me a morningstar muhahaha" She let out a poor laugh as an emoji of dark clouds and lightning flashed above her head

As they headed out and off to Nottingham, with Robin Hood up near the front with Polly and Artemis, Robin broke into an English ballad about righting wrongs.

Cassandra Leia Organa (Polly) groaned and rubbed her face, "Can we please not turn this adventure into a musical?" She snarked.

Robin merely chuckled.

Goldie fell back in step with Rapunzel and signed, "A morning star? Really? But your schtick is blunt force trauma via frying pan. I'd like to see you upgraded with a more battle ready weapon, especially considering who we'll going to be up against, but so far we've not been allowed to go beyond what our characters would do or have. Why do you think I've been using science and technology... Such as it is. Okay, yeah, because of who my character is: it's 20th and 21st century compared to what is this? 11th? I'm pretty much a witch, even by Dr. McCoy there, standards." Goldie seemed genuinely concerned about Rapunzel stepping that far out of character, when nothing had happened to Polly, who was supposed to be Artemis', a goddess's, girlfriend. Or even style fashionista Angie who had now styled two dos. Polly's into Leia's earlier, and a goddess do for KC's Artemis, now. Goldie's fears were unwarranted, but could May convince her?

KC grabbed Polly's hand as they walked down the road as she did she gave it a squeeze and let out a giggle before glancing behind her at the singing English woman. "As rare as it is I do have to agree with the nerdy one here hehe." She let out a giggle before shaking her head at the other girl and shooting her a wink.

Zara was content to just wander along down the road following the occasional directions from the others whenever needed while also enjoying the view that was her girlfriend as she moved around with her.

May raised a brow as she watched the other girl stop for a moment to settle into pace with her. Above her head a big question mark appeared as she listened to Goldie talk she let out a giggle before an image of the witch from snow white appeared. She shook her head again as Goldie finished up and her own hands began to move
"I mean I think I'd be alright it seems the world allows certain small changes. Nothing major but that fits in with the world of the game itself or our stories worlds. Besides a morning star is pretty close to a frying pan. Ya know they're both blunt just one has spikey pointy things on it." She let out another giggle as she mimed bringing it down on an enemies head.

Goldie made a face, but did giggle as Rapunzel/ May mimed attacking with the mace. "They wouldn't know what hit them!" She signed, grinning, before leaning over and kissing her cheek. "You're right. I'm being silly. I just worry about you, is all. My class assignments at various sites are keeping me busy, and it stinks."

Cinderella was with Catra and Zara, watching the two of them when she finally spoke. "You two seem pretty content, and comfortable with each other. I don't think I've seen that with the other two pairs. Or maybe one of those is a throuple?" She shrugged, eying a muttering Angie. "What's got the doctor all bent out of shape?"

Catra sighed. "When it comes to Angie, normally it takes a lot to upset her. When she does, oh boy is someone gonna get it, I can tell you. I didn't know any better, I'd think she's jealous."

Polly rolled her eyes, smirked and gave KC a quick kiss, as merry Robin chuckled again. "Now, see, that's the Robin Hood described in the book, except, you know, this one's female. I mean it's even called The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood. Thanks for backing me up, there."

When they topped a hill, Robin grinned and spread her arms out to the village below. "Lo, there be Nottingham! Let us away to the blacksmith so you all can upgrade. Now ladies, don't be stingy with your weapon choices. You'll be facing highly trained men in combat, both guards and the sheriff's men."

She quickly led them to the blacksmith, and quickly gained a following of villagers cheering for her. "How fare thee, Robin! We were worried when you disappeared. Gettin' more help were ye?"

"Aye, lad, offer still stands to join me and my merry band, blacksmith! Whatever they need. If they don't have enough, I'll cover any extra." Robin nodded, getting out of the way, so everyone behind her could go in the shop to look at the wares.

"Weapons over there, ladies." The man pointed. "Robin, you should know, Friar Tuck and Maid Marian were both arrested earlier. Sheriff gonna make examples of them. Hang em both, he is, dawn tomorrow. Seems Marian spurned Prince John, and the good friar refused to marry John and Lady Marian anyway. Something about the lady's voice should have been clear enough. No means no."

Robin watched everyone getting weapons, or upgrades to their current ones, and frowned. "Do you know where they're being held? Has there been word from King Richard, yet?"

The blacksmith sighed. "Castle tower, they are. Chained to a wall, I'd imagine. You just missed the runner. You're on your own to rescue the friar and Maid Marian, I'm afraid. The King just got back from the Crusades. He can't get up here to help stop his tyrant of a brother until day after tomorrow. By then it'll be too late for Marian and Friar Tuck. They need rescued no later than tonight."

KC chuckled as she gave Polly's hand another squeeze followed by reciprocation of the kiss as they wandered along "Don't get used to it hehe. Usually, your explanations go the way of Tolkien and add far too much." She laughed and winked at her "Buuuut every once in a while you say something that I just can't argue with haha." She smiled and continued on up the road before stopping next to the archer and looking out upon the small hamlet that was Nottingham "Well isn't this quite the cute place to be." After a moment of gawking, she followed Robin down the hill into the town to see what they could see. She would take a bit to peruse the weapons and items, her bow was pretty much S tier already so she didn't need to upgrade it but different arrows would be good. All the while she was listening to the gossip/intel for their next quest. "This place really likes its classic tropes doesn't it."

Zara raised a brow at Cinderella chuckling some before giving a shrug "Well it helps that I'm pretty easygoing. Plus we fit each other's likes down to the T. Catra over there likes big buff muscly girls and I like the small artsy obsessed girls. She likes cats I have a big one she just loves to play with. I can take her for a ride anytime she likes" She smirked and winked before chuckling "On my motorcycle. And at the end of the day, she doesn't see me as a fetish like a lot of other girls and boys do. Not to mention she's an absolute 15 outta 10." She smiled enjoying the view of Catra for a moment longer before glancing back at Angie "As for that one well she missed her shot and honestly, I don't think she's peeved about that but more along the fact that she's stuck in a group of friends that are all dating except for her." Gave another shrug before making her way behind the rest of the group, she was content with her weapon as well but she wouldn't mind some better armor

May smiled her face managing to redden almost as much as her hair thanks to the kiss and the sweet words. "I mean I think they would cause I'd be in front of them but yea it would be fun." She rolled her eyes before giving her a small bop on the forehead "Good thing you don't need to worry about me I can take care of myself, just try to go to places with better reception so I won't be so lonely." She smiled before pushing her fingers together a bit shyly "Or ya know next time we can borrow my dad's R.V. and take it to wherever you're going, I mean I'm already living in it and it's not like I'd get fired from the family restaurant."

As everyone continued to peruse his weapons in stock, and being not versed in Greek mythology, the blacksmith unwittingly sassed a goddess. "Here now, don't be attacking our tropes, whatever those are!" He paused. "Prithee, what is a trope?"

Polly, Robin and Cinderella all raised an eyebrow as they stared at him. Cinderella finally addressing him. "Could you help me find something better than this old rapier and slingshot? Along the same lines of them, of course." She showed her weapons, and the blacksmith hurried after her to show the latest in handheld missile launchers, that were still 11th century, and thin sharp swords.

Goldie overheard, kissed May's cheek, and signed, "Be right back. Something's wrong with the system. We shouldn't have been able to get away with talking about our real life. Especially since Kim works for me and my dad, the Krezis's, instead of her own family business. Sounds like some others are getting away with it, too."

Polly realized several were getting away with mixing 21st century language, and concepts. "Artemis? A moment? You can get away with a lot more being a goddess, but be careful when using literary concepts, terms and ideas that haven't been invented yet. Remember earlier when I tried to use magic like a sage?" She gave KC a friendly arm squeeze and went over to look at broadswords.

Goldie caught the princess's rebuttal and nodded. "You could have been evicted for that. Something has gone even more wonky. We aren't being warned. Rapunzel and I shouldn't have gotten away with memories of our real life. Want to help me investigate this? I have a theory. Rapunzel and Cassandra Leia are just going to have to pair up for a little bit. Remember, I can use certain 20th and 21st century tricks, and you're a goddess. We should use that to our advantage."

Polly approached Rapunzel at the maces after getting a two-handed medium sword, that shown like a lightsaber, because it was made of one large diamond, and tapped her shoulder so she could face Polly and read her lips. "Good thing I'm a princess and all the loot we found in our fights, I found me a beaut of a sword, you having any luck over here in the maces?"

Robin called out, "It's been half-hour my merry ladies, I don't want to rush you, but we must make a plan of attack to save Maid Marian and Friar Tuck!" She gave a pointed look at Rapunzel. "Especially Maid Marian, Rapunzel, as per our talk earlier?" April had not forgotten May's staredown, considering she had described May's sister Kim to her when describing Maid Marian.

Last edited:
KC chuckled and rolled her eyes at the man's rebuttal "Sorry sir I was just commenting on something else and a trope is of no importance to you and your little mortal dreams mmk." She smiled at him before shooting Cinderella a wink and turning to Polly having realized her mistake after seeing everyone's looks and playing into the goddess side of her avatar. KC sighed and rubbed her head some as she nodded "Yea I know its just hard to remember to switch it up ya know. I mean we were just shunted in here like 4 hours or so ago....I think" She leaned back tapping her chin as she looked up at the sky letting Polly go while Goldie sidled up to her talking a bit fast. When she realized the other girl was talking to her she turned her attention to Goldie and nodded "Oh for sure sounds like fun do we wanna grab the other two then or do you just wanna make it us?"

May blushed a small shiver crossing her skin at the kiss from Goldie, she was infatuated with this girl no ifs ands, or buts. After a moment she nodded her head and signed a quick ok followed by a thumbs-up emoji popping above her head. She smiled enjoying the view as Goldie stepped away before turning back to the stand in front of her, her eyes slowly rolling over each of the weapons. While she wasn't nearly on the same level as Goldie she did have a pretty good eye for older stuff and some of these weren't as impressive as they could be. After a bit she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around to find one of the other girls, she thought her name was Polly. At the tap a question mark emoji popped up above her head before her eyes narrowed and focused in on Pollys lips. She had to admit the girl definitely had some pretty kissable ones, wait what was she saying oh oh weapons. She took a moment to look over her sword nodding in approval before turning to the table and pointing at one she had been eyeing for a bit. Her fingers began to twist and turn as words appeared above her head "Yeah not too many of these are too good but this one here is perfect." Morning Star. The one she picked out. She smiled as she picked it up and paid for it before turning back to Polly only for her attention to be grabbed by one of the other girls, she narrowed her eyes at her this was the one she was sure had said something about her sister something flirtatious, she took a moment but she did nod and a fist smashing into an open palm showed above her head.

Zara was content to spend time with Catra as they perused the different weapon selections all around the market. If anyone needed them she had her ears perked up attentive.

Polly smiled and nodded. "Looks like a real winner, if not very painful. No less than the Sheriff of Nottingham and his buddies deserve!" She held up a hand for a high five... Or rather a medium one. She forgot in the book as well as legend, it was the DEPUTY Sheriff that was Robin's main nemesis, besides Prince John. The movies portrayed it as the Sheriff.

Goldie shook her head and excused herself past Robin/April, bidding KC to follow. Once out on the dirt street, she sighed and faced KC again. "We can't chance involving anyone else who might not be fully aware of the change. It's too subtle to a non-thinker. I admit Polly might've figured it out, but May? Angie? Zara? Catra? Or even Sapphire? My dad definitely isn't smart enough. He just goes with the flow. Remember how when he burst in after Cassandra and who he called her? His character was from a fantasy cartoon and used that canon princess's name."

She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Besides Polly, we're probably the only two that have it figured out, and depending on how long it takes us, Robin still needs a strong band of followers for her happy ending. They have to save Maid Marian and Friar Tuck, and delay or distract the Prince and Sheriff until King Richard shows up. As I recall, Robin Hood was like a 30+ chapter book, the rescue they're about to do was about chapter 27. There's only about one-tenth the story left."

She pulled out her compact, stirred up the rouge into a powder and blew it into the trees and onto a house. The particles seemed to refract enough to cause those things to look pixelated and blurry. "Bingo." She pointed to a door. "I suspected we were looking at something like a The Next Generation holodeck with some of the science fiction stuff we were getting away with. I'm still expecting something along the ways of Star Wars, too, when we get on the other side of that door. After you?"

Meanwhile, Catra, being the forager of the group, plus with claws like a cat, couldn't decide if she really needed a weapon upgrade, and acted more finicky, picking knives or daggers up, frowning, and setting them back down with a sigh. "I don't see anything I really like..." She fussed.

Goldie and KC needed to work fast, the situation was only getting worse, especially when Angie, glaring at Robin snapped, "Dammit, Robin, I'm a healer, not a warrior!" Could they be running out of time to finish the stories?

May took a moment to step aside letting the weapon swing around a few times, getting used to the weight and heft of the thing as she did. That was another thing one should be curious about considering none of the girls had formal weapon training and none of their characters excluding KC's, Catras, and Zaras, should have as well. Yet, they all performed as if they had been doing this for a while. After a moment, she stepped back and glanced down at the hand, unsure if she was trying to tell her something, before realizing she wanted to give her a high-five. She nodded and brought her hand down with a swift smack before a thumbs-up emoji popped up above her head.

KC raised a brow as she watched the other girl who started talking real technical and kind of spewing everything out at once. It would seem the brainiacs of the group shared that problem. She chuckled glancing back at Polly before turning her attention back to the woman in front of her continuing to listen to what she was saying
"Ok ok let's see I think I understood most of that, everything is acting weird and we're pushing a little more than we should be able to especially considering the ramifications we faced when we first arrived? Right?" She tapped her chin thinking while watching those pixelations appear and shatter the reality they were in "Also I'm betting Zara knows somethings up as well she has something weird going on with her anyway and I think it probably interfered with some stuff cause I don't think the models are supposed to be that big." She nodded her head towards the other girl as she strolled through the market. After a moment she nodded and taking a deep breath she grabbed the door "Alright here goes nothing" and with that, she opened the door and stepped through

Zara glanced down at the girl and chuckled "I mean I see you and I like that haha" She smirked shooting her a wink before turning her attention to the many stalls. After a bit of wandering, she spotted another cat person like them. She raised a brow before stepping over to the woman's stall and looking through her wares only to stop and smile nodding at a certain item. After taking care of the payment which wasn't much for the queen she returned to Catra and held them up. They were a set of small metal claws that were intended to go over a cat person's claws, making them stronger as well as sharper. "How bout these?"

Back
Top Bottom