Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Year 1023... (Frozen Princess x RainK

Angie grunted her grouse. "Why not? Plenny o' udder things goin' screwy wi' us."

Jennifer Hart laughed out loud. "Doc's got a point there, majesty. From your friend up there in the rafters, to the way you went feral on the bad guys? Even my husband and I have noticed things not quite right with ourselves. What WOULD stop Romulan Ale from Star TREK making an appearance, especially with her highness from Alderon over there." She pointed to Polly, who was getting another goddess sized flirt and moaning in pleasure from it as she shivered.

Goldie nodded. "Mrs. Hart has a point. At the same time, Zara, so do you. Just because we've taken on the characteristics of who we're portraying doesn't mean everything else regarding the universe will suddenly pop into existence. Mint Juleps were around in the time frame we're in, but I don't think they were called that. We just know them as that now."

Cinderella had taken a bottle of the ale for herself and took a drink. "Weird. Anybody else notice the ale's taste? I'd swear it's Samuel Adams!"

Angie took a swig as Jennifer sipped hers. "Damn, Cindy. Yer right. Dead on."

Jennifer raised an eyebrow. "Okay. I think one of you shouldn't have known that, but you are right, Cinderella. It's definitely Sam Adams. And that's another thing, Queen Zara. How ARE we able to taste this? And all agree on what it is?" Someone was starting to sound too much like a mystery solver, proving her own point about the oddness of the game, and what it was doing to everyone.

Princess Cassandra finally settled down from her flirting to take in what had been going around between them. "Hey!" She said in realization. "They're right, Artemis! We both were too busy flirting to realize it... But you really ARE acting like a Greek goddess and I'm being a bit of a snarky hardheaded princess from a galaxy far away." Guess who just woke up? No, Catra, or rather Catnip, was still asleep in the rafters.

Doctor Angela McCoy gave the goddess a Southern style stare. "Ah think y'all know already where Ah stand. An' we all know also, Ah'm gonna be outvoted. Ah ain't gonna be able t' stop y'all from chucking him off a nearby cliff."

Even Goldie could tell Igthorne was over there scheming. "Even though we know who's playing Igthorne... Someone might wanna make sure those ropes aren't going anywhere."

Cassandra shook her head. "Trust me, considering who helped me with those knots? Mrs. Hart and Artemis? He's not getting free." She then snarked Angie about drinking again.

Zara rubbed her forehead some as she sat back drinking and thinking "You know I deal with this shit plenty on the daily why does it have to invade my downtime." She stood snagging a drink from the doctor and taking a swig before spitting it right back out "Damn yea that's beer, couldn't tell you what type so ill agree with you all but that shouldn't be the case." She shook her head and leaned against the counter as she decided to try something for once that none of them had. "Well, then let's see if this damn thing is what I think it is." She would take a moment to open her menu find the right spot and hit log out....only she was still there and nothing had happened so she tried again and again until in a fit of rage she smashed her hand into the counter slamming through some of it. "Welp ladies and sir it seems we are stuck here for the time being."

KC couldn't help but smile as she watched Polly react the way she did although Angie didn't seem to be affected by it so perhaps her character wasn't as entranced by her. She took a moment to laugh as it seemed the smartest one of their group finally caught up to the same point where the rest of them were. She giggled and winked at her "Are you sure you're a genius? And I wouldn't say I'm acting like a goddess more a woman who enjoys teasing her girlfriend. I mean I haven't gone all bow or suffer my wrath yet sooo." She smiled and blew her a kiss before deciding to settle into a chair and sigh as Zara relayed the information. "Well that explains a lot but it does bring up the worrying question of what happens if we ya know." She made a throat-cutting motion with accompanying sound before pretending to let her head drop

Jennifer Hart nodded to her husband and then addressed the only queen present. "Begging your pardon, Majesty, but my husband wants to know if he's chopped liver. He also said we're stuck too. He tried to log out same time as you and couldn't."

Cinderella's eyes got wide. "Then I wonder if we're in a Sword Art Online scenario. Death here is death out there!"

"Naw, it's more like Jumanji." A female Robin Hood came in through the busted door. "I just died and found myself back here, laying in the road out there, when I was fighting the Sheriff of Nottingham, one of his goons just stabbed me in the back. Apparently I have to start over." She looked at her stats. "LVL 7 +0 xp 100% energy 100/100 HP." She blinked. "Oh, hell no! I had 2,055xp! I was almost to 8! I only needed 45 more XP's! I gotta start the level over, too?!" She took a look around. "What hit this place?! A cyclone?!" Apparently, this Robin Hood had a bit of a New York accent and attitude.

Polly nudged KC with a smirk. "There you go, Artemis, you just go back to the beginning of your journey and your level. Still wouldn't want to run the risk of dying too many times."

Catra/Catnip at this point woke up and yawned wide with curled tongue, flexing fingers. "Do you mind keeping it down?" She said with her meow like lilt more pronounced. "I was trying to catnap. The battle took a lot outta me." After a few more feline stretches on the balance beam like rafter she jumped down. Her hit points were back fully to 40, but her energy was only at 50%. She performed a few more feline like stretches in front of the crowd and went over to where they had sat to eat supper. "Wow, Iggy. You guys really trashed the place attacking us for no reason, huh?" The Cheshire grin on full display, she then curled up right there on the booth. "My queen, level six? 75HP? We gotta get to level six for breathing room on our hit points? That sucks hairballs."

The Duke just rolled his eyes and grimaced.

"Don't that beat all, Ah think she ignored the newbie." Angie commented.

"Didn't ignore her, Dr. McCoy. I'm disinterested." Catnip replied nonchalantly, eyes still closed and head down over crossed arms. Typical cat.

Angie looked at Zara with an amused expression and thumbed towards Catra with the typical Get a load of her! look.

Last edited:
Zara blinked and rubbed the back of her head as a slight blush crossed her face "Ah sorry about that I wasn't paying attention. If you aren't in my circle I tend to just." She rolled her hand in front of her trying to think of the right words before sighing and shrugging "Ignore I tend to ignore people stare at me a lot and they make a lot of dumb comments so I have a developed armor so to speak of tunnel vision. That tends to double down for men. Sorry again." She continued to rub the back of her head before her attention was grabbed by first the newcomer and then second her girlfriend. All her attention was immediately on her as she stretched and moved about much like a cat would and something about it was hot. She slowly shook her head as she whispered under her breath "I think I've got a new kink" She snapped out of it when she caught Angies look and shrugged before she stood up and made her way over to the girl, leaning down she planted a firm kiss to her lip "Someone is a sassy kitten."

KC nodded at the robin hood girl as she listened to her talk before cringing at the new information about what would happen if they weren't too careful. While she was happy to not have to worry about dying it was still a steep price to pay having to be reset. She turned her attention back to Polly before giving her a nod "Yea that's all well and good, this isn't a life or death situation. However, the main issue still arises from the fact that we do not have a way out of here and are very much stuck. And as you pointed out these changes seem to be affecting us more and more as time goes on." She turned towards Angie and tried a test "Hey why don't you show us your newest floor routine for the next big game?"

Jonathan Hart looked over to the queen and after Zara finished speaking, gave a bow meant for royalty, then smiled and gave the okay sign, followed by the thumbs up.

Jennifer just folded arms and tutted. "Really, darling, I think she would have been okay with one of those, you didn't need to triple down accepting her apology. One would think you're really becoming Jonathan Hart, self made billionaire!"* Said the wife fast becoming one lady who knows how to take care of herself.

Catnip returning the kiss from her queen, smiled and purred (something she didn't have the hang of as a feline like human girl), "Well, I thought it was obvious to the doctor. She may have a cranky, questionable, bedside manner, but she does have eyes." she then rubbed her head against Zara.

Cinderella struck up a conversation with Robin Hood, both about what death in game felt like, and then their own mission that was about to begin. Everyone would get a shock as it was quite clear exactly what Robin Hood said, "Put the brakes on there, Cindy, sweetie... Belle's prince is still very much cured, I saw them off on their second honeymoon. Neither of them are actually home!" She then pointed something else out. "Don't forget, also, Gaston's body was never found. We only assumed he fell to his death."

Goldie Gold then dropped another bombshell. "I hate to continue adding to the bad news... But I can't seem to focus anymore on my dungeon cell. I may be stuck as a hologram until you rescue me!" she then looked like she was flipping nothing. "I just turned the magic mirror facing the wall to cut the communication here at the inn. As you can see," she then walked right through the counter Zara punched through in anger. "I'm still here. Just call me Al."** She shrugged.

Polly nodded. "Gimme time, I'm working on that... I already have a hypothesis thanks to what Robin Hood said. We may have to win the game to get out. Which may mean helping Goldie with her archaeology dig and get the treasures to a museum in her story, and help Robin Hood defeat Prince John in hers." She sighed. "We may have to band together with all those with a box to pull this off. And the Harts' volunteering their help by taking care of the inn, which is apparently the starting point to all the stories, means that at least this hub stays. I hate to say it, but they could be trapped BECAUSE they volunteered their services to Cinderella, so freeing Goldie and Maid Marian could free them."

Meanwhile, Angela McCoy glared at the goddess of the hunt, raising an eyebrow ala Mr. Spock at the same time. "Game?! Floor routine?! What do Ah look like?! Dammit, Artemis, I'm a doctor, not entertainment!" Had she forgotten she's the cheer captain of the Mermaids in real life?!

* To count for inflation from a classic early 80s series to today, Hart's income would also have to increase from millionaire to billionaire

** Shout out to a classic early 90s series Quantum Leap. Come on, with Goldie as a holographic observer, who didn't see THAT coming???

Zara gave the man another nod and small sign of apology as she made her way over to Catra chuckling some at his wife's reaction to her words. After the kiss and frankly adorable attempt at purring and the damn head press, Zara was smitten all over again with the girl. She smiled and in one swift motion hefted her girlfriend up into the air plopped into her seat and tugged her back out of the air into her lap. "Mmm, that is better. And while your observation about the good doctor may be true there was no need to be so snippy in your response my dear." She chuckled again before kissing her cheek her arms wrapped firmly around her smaller girlfriend's stomach as she held her close and whispered in her ear "Although something about Kitten Catra is very sexy. Might get you some ears and a tail in real life not just for your helmet." She giggled and gave her another kiss before turning her attention back to the others.

KC took a moment to settle back leaning against one of the tables that was still somehow standing all while she listened to what Polly had to say.
"There's my big brain girlfriend working out the sorry connecting the pieces and all that jazz." She smiled and crossed her arms as Polly contained to talk finally laying out the entire theory "Soo all this is a storybook and we are the narrators so to speak. We have to tell the story and get it finished? Once one is done it helps finish the next and so on?" She nodded her head as she tapped her chin before glancing over at Angie as the girl answered her "Ha see I knew it. I mean all this really proves is that the game is really messing with our heads, well at least some of us. It really wants all of this to be an immersive experience."

Catnip shrugged. "I suppose not, but it's not really my fault, she's being a dumb hoo-man." She hardly felt the momentary suspension in mid air since it lasted maybe half a second. And she should talk. In the real world, she was a 'hoo-man' who did some pretty dumb things. Her cat collecting not withstanding. She swished her tail, "I don't think I can make a fake one swish like this VR one, though. I do like the idea, my queen."

Polly shook her head with a chuckle, "Eyes and brains, Lestrade." She teased pointing to her eyes and then tapping her temple. "Maybe I should also include ears, Holmes." She snarked herself, ala Princess Leia. "First eyes. Except for the Harts', we're all fairytale characters, except myself and Dr. McCoy over there. We're still science fiction heroes. Even the cat people," she waved to Zara and Catra, "can be considered fairytale. Robin Hood, despite a female version, fits nicely in as well. That's just sight only. Ears. Having heard how she came in and what she said, led me to conclude she was nearing the end of her story. After facing the Sheriff, Robin would go on to rescue Maid Marian, who spurned Prince John and would be in a tower to be brought out and hung as a compatriot of Robin's. Most likely, Friar Tuck and Little John are also in custody, but seeing how Goldie is a real player... Anyway, that's more brains. Speaking of: One could easily conclude, that since we have to rescue a real player whom a few of us are familiar with, Robin knows her Maid Marian in real life. Angie forgetting who she is in real life is another example of brain power on your part. Either I AM rubbing off on you, or you're starting to think more like a huntress, of which you are the goddess of." She smirked, tapping her temple and pointing to KC/Artemis. "Anyway, no need to go farther as you nailed it. We have to finish our story, of which Robin can help us if she chooses, then we finish Robin's so she can have her happily ever after with Maid Marian and King Richard the Lionheart as an in-law... Then Goldie. We do need to finish ours first, because I have a sneaky suspicion Goldie will prove invaluable in Robin's story... Her legitimate moneybags clashing against Prince John's ill-gotten gains."

Goldie's eyes widened. "Hot damn, I think Sherlock Leia has something there. I'm only an observer until I'm rescued by you gals, and I guarantee I'm in against Prince John. I hated him in the Robin Hood story and DID want to fight him alongside Robin Hood!"

Angela proved how cynical she had gotten by quipping, "Is the borefest over? Can we wake up and begin our journey to rescue the key to Robin Hood's victory over Prince John?"

"Splendid idea, that." Robin commented in her New York accent, mixed with a British one. "The sooner we rescue your rich maiden, the sooner we can rescue my maiden from the grubby hands of King Richard's evil brother."

Cinderella nodded, yanking Igthorne to his feet. "I'll lead the way. We have need of a cook who swings a mean frying pan. I know exactly where to find her, just on the outskirts of the village in a tower. I'm sure she's itching for adventure." She smiled. "Enough clues, I'm pretty sure everyone knows who I mean." She led the precession out the door and Robin Hood took the rear, hoping either the queen or goddess would fall back to help her 'guard the six'.

Zara was content to enjoy her time with her girlfriend the pair of them cuddling and chatting while everyone else spoke. She was the muscle, not the brains and when they needed her to smash some things she would. For the moment she was good "Mmm no but it would look very cute." She smiled and gave her neck a lick before nibbling on an ear "Course you could make it sway and wave if you swayed those hips for me." She laughed and gave her one more kiss to the cheek before letting her slide off her lap as she stood up and nodded "Right sounds like we've got another princess to save and if the theme of the day keeps going she will most likely like girls." She shrugged as she glanced around at their party to emphasize her point although she did narrow her eyes at Cinderella "Maybe"

KC settled back and listened to Polly talk although soon enough it did feel like her eyes were spinning as the girl kept going and going and going. Finally, she finished up and KC shook her head before giving a nod "Yea sure that all sounds good, we rescue the princess close our story, and start the domino for the next, and so on until everything comes crashing down and hopefully we get out of this simulated world. Although I would have one correction I wouldn't categorize myself in the fairytale setting ya know because I'm more mythology so I guess Id be fantasy." She narrowed her eyes thinking about it before shaking her head "Eh its whatever lets just go do what needs to be done."

Catnip just grinned that Cheshire grin of hers and, with head on Zara's lap, watched the goings on and conversation in the inn. Up until it finally looked like they were headed out. She was right up, almost simultaneously with Zara and headed a bit towards the front.

Goldie was first to correct KC. "I may be stuck as a holographic observer for the time being, but I'll have you know, I'm technically NOT a princess. I'm a fabulously wealthy socialite and archaeologist. With my taste for adventure I'm more like a female Indiana Jones than Lara Croft."

Angie scoffed. "You're rich. A socialite. You're in the hoosegow. Falsely imprisoned. Face it, hon, you're the princess. If it looks like a duck... Don't feel bad, princess, if it hadn't been you, it mighta been me."

Catra couldn't help but snigger at that remark; she looked at Zara. "She's gotta point." She quipped loud enough for everyone to hear.

Outside on the path, Cinderella led the way out of town, where they could see the foreboding tower looming.

"Your friend lives in that tower? How does she get food or anything else, for that matter?" Cassandra/Polly asked. "And why was she locked up in the first place?"

Igthorne scoffed, which earned him a glare from Goldie (it's her dad, so she's allowed) and a chastising, "Be nice, 'Iggy'."

Cinderella snorted. "I thought everyone knew her story. Anyway, I'm sure what I say will make it all clear." She stood below the window, some 30 feet up. Cupping her hands, she called up, "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your golden hair!" She then stepped back, and they all waited.

Zara yawned some as she stretched letting her back pop as she nodded to the others winking at Catra and then taking a moment to look back at Goldie "Wait let's see if I'm right and this game likes to group people. Do you have a girlfriend or do you like girls, because as of right now this party is very very gay. Of course, I don't know about some." She again nodded towards Cinderella before waiting for Goldie's answer and then nodded and giving a shrug before she joined her girlfriend back at the front of the line. After a moment she reached down and snagged her girlfriend's hand happy to walk side by side with her. It wasn't long before they stopped in front of a rather large tower as she leaned back and looked up "Not often I have to look up haha"

KC raised a brow and was about to counter but then Angie burst into the conversation and stated pretty much the exact thing she was going to say. "I mean pretty much what she said although probably nicer hehe. You are a very wealthy individual who is captured and while you might fit the whole princess scheme exactly you are definitely the damsel in distress which is often a princess soooo..." She smiled and scooted on over to Polly her own hand interlacing with the blondes as they wandered down the path. As they drew closer and Polly asked all her questions KC turned to her and narrowed her eyes "You're joking right now right? This is like one of the most classic stories out there. Tangled is like my favorite Disney movie."

At the sound of someone being outside her tower May popped her head out the window and her fingers flashed through several signs which fortunately for anyone who didn't know ASL was translated into a text box above her head "Bout time someone showed up do you know how long I've been up here. Sooooo many people have just walked by and left me here. Not to mention that one" She pointed at Igthorne "And his troop stomping by knocking over my stuff." She huffed and it was then she noticed Goldie and a blush crossed her face before she shook her head and a moment later a long trail of hair fell out the window and landed before them only this hair was very red unlike the original story

Goldie chuckled. "Zara, dear, when in my real life would I have time to have a girlfriend, although I do prefer girls. I'm in my last year of college and working toward my major in archaeology. That means tons of research paper writing and onsite digs. I've got someone I'm at least making some headway with... I hope." She then saw who was playing Rapunzel and both blushed and gulped. "Okay... This is going to be awkward. Seeing as no one can touch me nor can I be touched, until castle and dungeon cell and... Yeah."

Polly shook her head and then put her hand on her own forehead as if checking herself for a fever or something. "That much hair is absolutely a scientific impossibility. Forty or more feet has to be close to, if not over one hundred pounds. It would snap a girl's neck, not too mention the price of hair care products and upkeep."

Angie scoffed and smacked Polly on the back of her head. "Stop analyzing everything, Spock, and just have fun!" She groused. "Actually... Leia did a lot of analyzing too, while planning attacks, but still..."

Cinderella made her way up, and then said, upon reaching the window, as she looked down at the others. "One at a time, Doc, I think you should be next." She took a breath, "Actually, since Goldie is basically a hologram of herself, someone needs to stay down there and help watch Igthorne... If not sit on him if he starts... Villianing." She then turned to Rapunzel. "Someone wrote your story wrong since your hair is red and not golden. Anyway, it's me, the Innkeeper? We're going on a little rescue mission and would like you to come along." A deep breath. "I'd definitely pack my frying pan for defense if I were you. Just because we have Igthorne captured, doesn't mean we'll get safe passage among the ogres... Or the beast that's taken over Belle and her husband's castle. He definitely won't let his prisoner go, or leave Princess Cassandra alone without a fight."

Angie reached the window, pulled herself in, and although out of breath, snarked, "Ya need t' invest in a elevator or transporter, Punzee." Talk about asking for the frying pan!

Polly was the next one up, and asked for the frying pan herself with probably the dumbest question. "Soooo... How do we get her down to the ground floor so she can join us... And red isn't golden, Cinderella... Just saying."

Cinderella just rolled her eyes. "Doc, check Rapunzel out and then we'll SHOW Leia brains how she'll get down after we do."

"Now this might be cold." Angie grumbled, putting her stethoscope to Rapunzel's chest and then back and tested reflexes. After the examination, she nodded to Cinderella. "Fit as a fiddle and better looking than most. But what would ya expect from Rapunzel?" Again, Angie was pretty much asking for the frying pan.

Cinderella facepalmed. "Thanks, Doctor McCoy." After a breath, she stated, "So, we need to keep Princess Leia there" point to Polly, "from the villain who took over her dad's castle and being kidnapped and put in the same dungeon as the archaeologist who was already imprisoned under false pretenses. That was the girl you saw in the fancy clothes down there with us. That's actually only her hologram, though, not the real one. We need to rescue the real one. So... You game?"

The three up there with Rapunzel all held their breath, waiting for her answer.

Zara looked up at the long line of hair and gave a whistle before shaking her head "While I don't agree with the first part of that statement given we are where we are and also given who the nerd knows in real life." Zara would flex at this because obviously, she was talking about herself and her powers. "The second part is a very good point, I mean can you imagine the amount of conditioner and brushing and all that you'd need for that much hair like holy crap." She shook her head again before turning her attention back to the others in the group and pointing at herself "Yea I think I'll stay down here I'm pretty sure I'd rip that poor girl's hair out" She laughed some before moving over to the side of the tower and plopping down so she could lean against it, while at the same time her hand gripped the back of the villain's shirt and held him in place.

KC managed to catch the blush that crossed Goldie's cheeks when the girl up above popped out
"Well dang it seems this game really does like to group people haha." She shook her head before taking a moment to glance up the length of hair and while she wasn't too sure about climbing up it she was going to enjoy the view of the other ladies making their way, especially the last two. Shaking her head some she decided to give it a go and slowly started making her way up. Finally, she tugged her way into the room and popped up "My goodness that was a climb." She glanced over at Polly and sighed as she put her hand to her forehead "We are reading so many fairytales when we get back." she gave a shake of her head before joining the other girls.

May stepped back into the room and did her best to get ready as she felt the weight of the girls climbing her hair, she was sitting slightly seductively when she saw golden hair and then it was cinderella and she sighed and leaned back. Seemed her knight wasn't climbing any towers for her. She leaned forward with her hand on her cheek as she pouted while listening to Cinderella talk and then the rest of the girls as they argued and talked back and forth. She was able to figure out the story and then a bit of their group dynamic before she nodded her fingers quickly flying while the box popped up above her head
"Yes yes yes get me out of this dang tower, it's so boring and stuffy and just ahhhh" she huffed and shook her head only to give a shiver as her body was checked out by the other girl a blush crossing her face at the compliment "My oh my seems your doctor is a brazen one isn't she" She took a moment to stand back up and move about the room getting everything she wanted or needed including a trusty frying pan and a wicked looking dagger all the while talking with her hands "Ya know I don't really understand why you guys decided to climb up here we could've talked on the ground but it's whatever I'm just about ready just need to find my paint and there we go." She nodded and then turned towards Polly "Let me show you" She smiled grabbing her around the stomach and jumping out the window, as they fell she tossed her hair through a hanging loop just outside her window which caught and allowed her to lower them down, she would keep it in place until the last girl was down and then she would tap a few times in the air and her hair would suddenly change in a braided length that reached just above the back of her knees

Polly held on and looked a little too much like Leia from the scene in the movie where she held onto Han across the chasm on board the Death Star, without so much as a whimper. Catnip did a double take. "Daaaamn! She IS Leia! I probably would have screamed my head off! Whoda thunk the science nerd had it in her?!"

The rest of the regathering on the ground went off without a word and Goldie signed to Rapunzel. "Sorry I can't hug you like I want... I'm a hologram right now. So this is where you went. Kim came in here looking for you. Suppose you haven't seen your sister about?"

Apparently Robin Hood could read ASL and took a swipe through the holographic image that was Goldie. "Watch it Goldwyn, unless you want logged out the hard way! Who knows what this damned game will do to you if we're becoming our characters?! Especially if you break character!" She then nodded to Artemis. "I love archery, but was never as good as I am right now. Wish I could channel this for when we get outta here.... Hmm... Maid Marian's hair is as red as Rapunzel's. I DO have a humongous girl crush on a waitress at my favorite watering hole, AND Marian DOES resemble her... You don't think...? Considering what you said about pairing us up?" Robin looked askance to Queen Zara.

"Talk as we walk." Polly barked at everyone, causing Catnip to hiss at her, before commenting, "As much as I like Leia? I hate her attitude!" She was not pleased her friend and fellow birthday girl was slowly becoming Leia.

Zara yawned some as she leaned against the tower waiting for the other girls to return figuring it wouldn't be too long before they did. As if hearing her thoughts there was a decent thud as a bundle of hair smacked into the ground before her. She took a few steps out of the way before looking up to watch the other girls making their way down the long locks of hair. She smirked at her girlfriend and rolled her eyes "You would have been fine we've done....." She glanced at the girls who didn't know her secret and then shrugged "Well you know" She did her best to pantomime them flying and then nodded before shooting her a wink. Zara took a moment to glance over at Robin hood and shook her head "This game is getting weirder by the moment and I'm just gonna say it. We're in Skynet territory people." She shook her head and glanced around before moving over to Catra. She gave a mock salute to Polly and started on down the path "Meh I don't mind she knows if she gets on my bad side I can just crush her." She smiled again making sure Polly got a good view of very sharp teeth as she did

K.C. slid down the hair without any complaint and with an aura of expertise that she knew she didn't have out in the real world, must be something to that grace of a goddess. She landed on the ground and took a moment to dust herself off before making her way over to Polly and leaning against her only to be pulled from her momentary comfort as the girl rallied the troops so to speak and once more they were off. She rolled her eyes and snagged the science girl's hand before walking beside her
"Ya know the cat whisperer has a point you could take a bit of a chill pill hun. I mean we aren't really going anywhere and by the sound of it more and more of these girls we pick up will just add to the pile. So why not relax just a smidge and enjoy the simulated beauty haha well you know despite what the big one says."

May took a moment to dust herself off and make sure she was looking good before she turned around to Goldie and smiled, although that smile quickly dies as she brought a finger up to poke through the image of the other girl. She huffed and tossed up her hands "I swear you find whatever way you can to keep me at arm's length." She crossed her arms and then uncrossed them as she had more to say "It's been ages since you texted me and now when I get to finally see you again I don't even get to see you, just a bunch of lights." She rolled her eyes although her attention was grabbed by the archer looking girl....the green one. "Woah woah woah you talking about my sister?"

Goldwyn pouted and said, "I didn't mean to, I just didn't have a choice after I was captured in game. I decided to stick around to see how this played out." She shrugged and then signed, "Welcome aboard my rescue?" Placing a kiss to two fingers and putting them facing May/Rapunzel.

Polly/Leia just glanced at KC/Artemis and sighed. "I hate when you're right... At times." She frowned. "I don't know why I have to be the leader when we have a queen, goddess AND people's hero! It's not like I'm the only one with ideas." Spoken like a true outer space general princess.

Catra/Catnip sighed as she looked at Zara who currently was the Queen of the cat people. "I'm usually riding your back, though... I mean Leia had to hang onto Rapunzel without any support." She shrugged. "I'm afraid I don't know what you mean?" She asked, "I've never played that Skynet thing. Of course, I haven't played a LOT of video games." She was thinking of SkyRIM.

Robin doubled over in laughter and even Sapphire/Cinderella chuckled. "Because it's not a game, it's a company from Terminator!" Cinderella smiled.

"Terminator?" Polly asked, genuinely curious, as Catra nodded.

"Bother." Angie/Dr. McCoy grumbled, facepalming. "Science nerd never saw Terminator. I'm ready. I've seen it ALL."

Robin finally got a hold of herself. She looked at May/Rapunzel. "If her name is Kim, probably. See, my Maid Marian looks pretty much dead on my favorite waitress, and I kinda have a crush on her. Maid Marian has this gorgeous garnet and blue topaz dual pendant on her necklace."

"January and November..." Catra said blinking. "That's her real thing, like Goldie's pearl one. Didn't Kim say she was born in January? If Rapunzel's real birthday is November..." All eyes turned to Rapunzel.

"Damn." Robin gulped. "I knew Kim's was January..." Her eyes nearly bugged out. "Of course! Garnet is January's birthstone! I'm such an idiot! She IS Maid Marian!"

Apparently, they were allowed to know that, as no thunder and lightning, this time.

Zara smiled and reached over grabbing the smaller cat girl and tugging her close so she could one kiss her cheek and two just enjoy walking side by side for the moment. "I mean yes but you can't fly so you couldn't anyway, sides I like you riding me." She smirked knowing exactly what she said as she gave one of her ears a nip while drawing back. The moment though was quickly broken as her adorable girlfriend commented on what she had said. Zara had to let her go after a moment as she bent over dying of laughter and the Polly added on top of it and it was too much to handle as she dropped to her knees for a moment just absolutely dying "I can't you're to cute oh my gosh"

KC smiled and patted the nerd's head before reaching down to entangle their fingers "I think it's fine if you're the leader hun just as long as you're a leader and not a boss. Ya know what I mean like settle back and enjoy the ride but at the same time you can make sure everyone is doing alright and whatnot." She smiled although it quickly turned into a fit of giggles as well at the comment by her and Catra and Angie didn't help the matter. Shaking her head she smiled wide before answering "No no Terminator is a movie where in an evil ai from the future keeps humanity trapped in their own virtual worlds while draining them of power."

May huffed and let out a groan as she saw the pouting face, the groan sounded like a dying seal but well there it was. She rolled her eyes before taking the offered kiss with her own two fingers and planting it on her lips. She then gave the other girl the sign for a deep hug before winking at her "You're lucky you're cute." She was once more caught off guard by the other girls talking about her sister and she narrowed her eyes at Robin as she signed "And what exactly are your intentions with my darling little sister? Also yes my birthday is November, but my item was my paintbrush see." She smiled holding up the very nice-looking brush and giving a shrug "Wait wait hold old are all of you?"

Polly and Catra both glanced over at May asking their ages after being on the receiving end of the Terminator fiasco.

"I don't get it. What's our age got to do with never seeing some show called Terminator?" Polly grunted. "There's a lot of things I don't know, and I'll be the first to admit it."

"Finally." Angie grumbled incredulously. "Was wonderin' if ya ever would."

"Oi. Doc. Methinks thou protesteth too much!" Robin said jovially with a hearty laugh, before turning to May. "I'm not sure we're allowed to give our real life ages, and I must admit you do look slightly older than Rapunzel's perceived age of 19. Cinderella also seems older than 16, if only a year or two." She looked ahead to Polly and Artemis. "The goddess can be any age she chooses to look, but Leia looks younger than her perceived 20. Doc McCoy looks way younger than 30something. Maid Marian actually looks about 18 and I'm right on my perceived age of 24." She shrugged, "If that helps."

Catra/Catnip shook her head. "Leia and I are the same age. This was supposed to be a sweet sixteen birthday present for the two of us. It obviously backfired. I mean, Goldie, there, is like one of only a few of us to keep some resemblance of our real names. I bet you really aren't Robin something out there."

Robin frowned. "You would be correct, Catnip. It's April." She turned back to her walk with Rapunzel and hologram Goldie, "Don't worry, Rapunzel, my intentions towards Maid Marian are true. I was working up the nerve to ask her on a date before all this happened."

Polly stopped so short, Cinderella and Igthorne collided into her and all three of them landed in a heap. Goldie's eyes bugged out and she looked at May in a state of shock.

"Wished you had signalled, Princess, Ma'am!" she complained as she and Igthorne untangled themselves from Polly.

"Me, too!" Both gasped, looking at their own girlfriends. Goldie at May and Polly at KC. They were thinking of asking THEIR girlfriends out, to become official!

Zara was still doubled over laughing for a few more minutes before managing to finally pull herself back up into a standing position grabbing Catra she tugged her close planting a kiss onto her cheek. "You darling are never getting away from me, you are far too adorable." She smiled holding her close for a moment longer before she took the time to look around at everyone else and then down at herself, it didn't help she was a giant of a woman in real life but the avatar she had currently made her look much older than her usual 17 self. She shrugged and it was then she caught sight of the conundrum that was the girls all blushing and making excuses or something like that. She chuckled and leaned down next to Catra, pretending to whisper but really she was saying everything loud enough for others to hear at the very least Polly. "Imagine not having the courage to just ask the girl you like to be your girlfriend." She smiled and winked at KC before standing back up and turning around "Welp we have plenty of time to chat ladies let's keep moving."

KC snickered a bit more as she continued to walk beside Polly only to bust up laughing when she mentioned she'd admit if she was wrong. "Oh please you are so stubborn you'll keep pushing back until proven wrong." She shook her head before smiling at her "But I guess that's how I like ya. I think she was just trying to figure out ages because from the sounds of it she, Goldy, and Robin are in college or something like that while we all are not." She smiled and shrugged only to be jerked to a stop a few moments later when Polly who was holding her hand stopped as well only for KCs eyes to go wide when she heard the other comment and she let go of that hand to throw hers into the air "Are you serious Polly, what is there to be nervous about heck I thought we were already dating." She shook her head and started walking again

May gave a shrug at the other girl's answer before letting her hands dance even as the words appeared in the textbox next to her head
"Like that one said" She pointed to KC "Just trying to figure out who the adults are around here, and yea I'm not to far off from you and Kims about a year or so younger than me." She gave another shrug before pointing at her eyes and then pointing at Robin the intention obviously being she was going to be watching the girl and the game seemed to pick up on this displaying an emoji in her text box of narrowed eyes. It was then she realized Goldy had added her own Me too to that end statement and May turned towards her, tilting her head some a blush spreading across her face as her hands rapidly signed. "You you you.....you were gonna officially ask me out? Really? Really Really?" She let out a squeal before dashing forward for a hug only to fly right through the projection and stumble onto the ground a text box popping above her head with the classic symbols for cursing

Polly shook her head with a pouting scowl crossed with a normal frown. "I beg to differ, I admitted, before Zara finished her statement, that I had made a mathematical error in my calculus homework. And what about the misjudgment of the new girl Angie brought home? Those are two instances I admitted before being told, that you were present at. I CAN admit I was wrong."

Robin/April shook her head. "Let's not have an argument about admitting being wrong, sweetie, yah?" There were times her New York attitude was transparent. It just showed up again.

Polly brushed herself off as she got up. She looked at KC. "Dating is slightly different than going steady. We hadn't had THAT talk yet. I was trying to work up the nerve... I was going to do it today, actually... Especially after that Snoopy birthday gift." Polly then sighed. "I care about you, more than words can say. You're always there for me, you don't mind my big brain or my science mumbojumbo, in fact, you're really the only one I've met where I don't mind explaining science and physics with, in laymen's terms. I may forget some times, but it doesn't change the fact. Your just as witty as me, moreso at times, and your compassion and athleticism knows no bounds. You keep me focused and I'd be lost without you. I love you. Truly. KC/Artemis, can we be girlfriends officially?"

Meanwhile, as Goldie was smiling and nodding, she then shook her head frantically, waved her hands and even cried out, "May... Wait...!" All she could do, as Rapunzel plunged through her image, was sigh dejectedly, head lowered and pinch her nose. She looked sadly at the sprawled figure on the ground. "I'm temporarily a hologram, remember? And yes, I'm deadly serious about us being girlfriends. I'm crazy about you, you're cute, funny and have a way about you that is hard to ignore, it's what I love about you. I'd want nothing more than to have that special someone I come home from the field, to be you. I was seriously thinking, after the game, to see if we could do something, just the two of us."

"Makes sense," Catnip smiled. "And I'm glad two somebodies just became official. Congrats, you two." She was looking at KC and Polly. She smiled up at Zara, nodding. "I think Dr. McCoy still has you beat in the age gap, thing, though."

Angie folded her arms in her trademark Dr. McCoy scowl. One could almost hear her calling the lot of them 'whippersnappers'.

Robin nodded before watching Rapunzel plow through Goldie's image, and shook her head. She looked up the road to Polly, KC and Cinderella. "Hey! One o' youse gonna tell us how much farther til we're at the beast's castle?" She practically barked like a New Yorker. "Time's a-wastin' awready!

Cinderella sighed. "When we get through these trees. Once we come out of the forest, there will be a fork in the road..."

Polly finished. "There we take a right, actually heading towards Nottingham, and your story, Robin. We'll see the castle about a mile along and on the right."

Goldie sighed. "Finally. I'm actually kinda sick of being a holographic observer. I feel so... Detached." She commented.

Last edited:
Zara crossed her arms as they seemed to stop again although this time appeared to be a more important moment than the one just a few seconds ago. Although looking at their path they really weren't making much headway at the moment but such is life. She shrugged and squatted down sitting back on her ankles while the group clamored around. She glanced up at Catra then over at Angie and chuckled nodding "That's fair she looks as old as my mom." She raised a brow at the interaction between KC and Polly before leaning up to whisper to Catra "So is the throuple thing out the window or is Angie just supposed to wait it out?" She gave a side glance at the girl in question before once more standing to her full height and pointing down the road "Finally, someone said it I agree with the girl from the Bronx....or wherever she's from." With that, she once more started on down the path hoping that the castle would be insight just around the bend

KC huffed her arms crossed in front of her as she watched the other girl who started to explain although as she did KC could see that brain of hers working overtime as she tried to say the right words. As she continued to talk her arms slowly uncrossed then made their way up to her face cupping around her mouth and nose as she began to tear up and then outright cry after a moment longer. Once she was sure Polly was done she dashed forward wrapping her in a tight hug before grabbing her face and kissing her all over it and finally settling on a deep intimate one on the lips where upon her left leg kicked up and back. After a few moments of kissing she pulled away
"You are the sweetest, nicest, smartest, best person I could know." She gave her another kiss before pulling away "I can't believe you said it first but I love you too for a whole lot of reasons but I'm kinda on the spot and I can't think of any because I just wanna kiss you more. My brain is just screaming at me that you said it. My goodness I've never had anyone say that except my parents but that's different and well Zara but that's different too and oh my gosh what do I do I can't stop talking. I think you broke me you broke me Polly yup you broke me." All this continued to blather on until someone or something managed to stop her

May sighed as she slowly pushed herself up from the ground, dusting off as she got back to her feet before turning towards the hologram that was her g g g g girlfriend. Immediately her face lit up as that thought crossed her mind and a sun emoji popped up above her head. Then her fingers began to spring into action
"Took you long enough blondie I thought I'd have to die and be buried just for you to show me some more interest." She smiled and winked at her before she kept going "Just kidding, I've just been pining after you for to many months now not to be ecstatic over this. Although I don't like how see-through you are at the moment." She emphasized this by poking through the image that was Goldie before giving her another wink "Meh whatever the important stuff has happened, you are officially stuck with me hahaha so yes we should go on a real date and no we are not watching Indiana Jones." She giggled and stepped next to the girl letting an emoji of holding hands pop up above her

Catra giggled at the barb, and added her own insult, "Or an eccentric older Southern sister she didn't know she had!" She gave a kiss to Zara's cheek. "I dunno. She changed after Polly moved in with the Howers'. I doubt you didn't notice she's more like a big sister than a rival, even giving Polly space when she, I mean Polly, loses her temper with her project. Before move-in, she would rag on her about the car being an inanimate object, or to bring that kind of intensity at the game... Now it's a wide berth around Hurricane Polly."

Robin/April glanced over to Zara and flashed a smirk with a raised eyebrow. "Born in Brooklyn, grew up in Greenwich Village. In a brownstone apartment, so small even the rats were hunched over!"

Polly would probably have been fine if she wasn't being smothered in kisses. Even with the kiss at the end, Polly's arms were around KC's neck, and even one of her legs went up, with knee bent back. Even Robin couldn't help but whoop at the show. Unfortunately, they were in a kind of time crunch. Finally, Leia made her way back out as she cleared her throat. "Oh please, I didn't break you, you nerfherder! Not if you can say it back... We've dallied enough, let's go save Goldie Gold from the beast." She then turned to the group's forager. "Catnip, we're coming up on a grove of pear trees. Time for your specialty. We'll meet you at the fork. Quickly and efficiently." She shooed Catra off, but still took Artemis's hand. "Best. Birthday. EVER!" She smiled.

Goldie smiled and linked a holographic arm through (literally) Rapunzel/May. "Afraid this is as good as it gets, until you gals rescue my sorry 'rich' ass. And don't worry, archaeology isn't my only favorite thing, but we can talk about that when we get out of this quest world." She was positively beaming, as they walked to the fork in the road to wait for Catra.

"I hate to ask, my queen, but can you bag 'em as I tag 'em? It'll be done quicker, and the Princess General did say quickly. Please and thank you?" Catra would leap ahead like the leopard she was, and right up the tree, knocking fruit down, before jumping to the next. She'd soon have about 30 pears. Certainly that was enough.

Zara nodded conspiratorially as she listened to her girlfriend talk "Ahh makes sense the dynamic of everyday life has changed and so has their relationship got ya got ya." She continued to walk letting out a deep laugh at the other girl's comment "Ha that's good, for me that's most normal doors at the very least." She smiled and followed the path along stopping with Catra then rolling her eyes as she nodded "Mmm anything you ask of me my dear." She smiled and shot her a wink before following behind her catching anything she tossed down to her in the bag and stopping once they reached the end to wait and enjoy one of the pears.

KC rolled her eyes giggling as the other girl kissed her back and even teased her a little bit.
"You are such a bossy britches." Still, she gave her one last kiss before gripping that hand and walking with her down the path watching as their friend jumped from tree to tree. "I mean we are still trapped inside this world but I guess I can't disagree with the birthday girl hehe." She giggled again before letting her head rest on Polly's shoulder and just enjoying the stroll through the simulated reality they were stuck in.

May glanced down at that arm and gave a sigh but then she looked up at the other girl's face and it turned into a different kind of sigh altogether. Although she did break their little arm holding after a moment so she could talk
"I guess I'll just have to come along and beat some people up to rescue my fair maiden." She let out a giggle of her own before continuing to talk "Sounds like a plan to me but we are not going to the diner we are going somewhere fancy, well at least somewhere that feels fancy because I'm poor haha."

Catnip brought the sack around and soon everyone would have one pear. "Still have a few apples left, too, if you'd rather have that."

Robin finally spoke up, addressing Zara. "I can imagine. Noticed immediately you're a bit taller than everyone else. Seven foot exactly. Which is kind of the ceiling of how tall your character can be inside here. Almost afraid to meet you in real life, but actually want to."

When Catnip offered the apples, Cinderella was quick to admonish her. "And if we eat the apples, how will you bribe the guards to let us on the castle's property, hmmm? Gate guards will only take apples, and the curse on the castle is removed. They aren't going to be inanimate objects."

Robin shook her head. "Give Kitty Carlisle a break, huh, Cindy? 'Sides... More than one way to get in the castle. You forget who I am, and I'm also higher level than any of ya, though Queenie is closest."

Meanwhile, Goldie smiled at Rapunzel, signing, "Just because my dad runs a successful restaurant you think I'm rich?" She teased with a wink, knowing full well her nearly 90 year old Roadster she drove definitely put her in the well-to-do bracket. She nodded and signed, "I'll see what I can do about reservations somewhere a bit more fancy-pants than our usual hangout at the Grecian Inn."

Now that they were all together, again, Polly had everyone move out, as they took the right fork. "Eyes peeled to the right!" She called to the group, although most were already doing that.

Zara laughed and shot the girl a wink "Oh I am indeed taller although not a whole lot, get it from my mom's side." She nodded towards Catra as she hopped down from the tree and made her way over to the group "There's a couple of reasons she's a cat. 1. because she really likes them and 2. because she really likes to climb." She smirked and gave Robin another wink before she stepped away chuckling before turning her attention to Cinderella "Who needs a bribe when I could just crack some skulls and cause a distraction allowing the rest of you to sneak in or whatever." She gave her a menacing smile as she flexed

KC chuckled as she squeezed Polly's hand
"Hun I think everyone understood the assignment we don't need the blinker signal." She giggled a bit more before wrapping her arms around her single arm and walking close beside her heading down the right path while munching on a pear. Despite having been in the game for a while now she was still surprised by the taste of it all. "You know thinking about it as we wander along if we keep picking people up we're gonna end up with a small army. I mean we've basically already got a mercenary band going."

May chuckled as the other girl winked at her "Well I mean when you see the car you drive it's kind of a no-brainer. Also, your dad's place is always busy so like you guys are definitely doing alright." She smiled and shrugged as an emoji of a kiss appeared above her "Not that I care I'm content drawing pictures while you dig in the dirt and we live in a little camper van or something."

Robin was the first to pop up with a remark after Zara's. "Ya DO know about 90% of the people in here are computer generated, right, Cindy? Ya get more experience from cracking skulls of the bad guys than bribing them. I learned that as I was going through my story the first time. I'm with Queenie on this one. Kick asses and take names."

Cinderella sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "You two do you, but can we at least TRY the non violent way first? We need to be stealthy. Fighting will sound the alarm."

Robin rolled her eyes, then asided to Zara, "Methinks yon maiden watches too many action movies or westerns outside. Even spy thrillers show you can crack skulls stealthily." Apparently April was more a "Jane Bond" than a "Robin Hood" in the real world.

Polly couldn't help herself as first she chuckled, and then asked, "A mercenary band, eh? Alright, Han, who among us is Yoda? Who's Luke? And what about Chewbacca?" She stopped, glanced back at Zara with a blush, and quickly added, "For both our sakes... Don't answer that last question."

Shortly, they arrived at the gates just below the castle in question. The good news, none of the four guards at the gate had boxes over their heads. The bad news, the heroes were going to have to fight their way in as the head guard drew his sword on Catnip after slapping the apples out of her hands. These guards wouldn't be easily bribed, if at all.

Back
Top Bottom