Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Year 1023... (Frozen Princess x RainK

As the title suggests, the majority of this roleplay takes place in the magical time first introduced to us in the stop motion animated classic Rudolph's Shiny New Year. This was the year when all the fairy tales we know and love really happened... It's also the virtual reality world that our five protagonists find their adventures. They are Angela "Angie" Howell, Heiress to the Howell fortune and pretty much most of Littleton, CO. Home of at least five of our protagonists.

Catrina "Catra" Julianne who lives and breathes everything cat related, and even has all but one of the "Cat Presidents". Although she technically does have the whole set if her dad will remember where in the attic he put her replacement Obama cat, still packaged. Although very human, Catra even stretches like one, and has a bit of meow to her talk. She also has a bit of tan and cream natural markings on her face, and cream colored hands and feet almost like little permanent mittens... Or gloves, since she has four fingers and a thumb like any other normal human teenage girl.

The final of the first three is Polly Pocket, who for her 16th birthday, is going to the Virtual Reality arcade with her four friends. The teenager with the blonde hair and pink stripe on the right side of her bangs has lived in Littleton all her life and had tons of "little" adventures growing up. She's now the part time mascot at an all girls high school where Angie is her captain.

Polly actually prefers that school, because that's where her girlfriend attends, who you'll meet in the next post. She has an art club which is sponsored by both schools, and how she met her girlfriend that daddy dearest doesn't approve of, and once Polly and Angie really hit it off... Mr. Pocket packed her and her stuff up and shipped her to the Howell's, where she resides now because Pocket doesn't want "a lesbian under his roof" which has kept her from acting on her feelings for the girlfriend or Angie despite almost a month at Angie's against the mountains estate. Well, okay, Mr. Howell's estate.

A brief history of Littleton, shows that it was founded by the Chatfields and Littles with the financial backing of the Howells. There is a large lake named after one of the founders with a campground that the fivesome had been to just as they met and as summer ended. That lake is, of course, Chatfield Lake.

This ends the summary from the perspective of these three. We go now to the Howell Estate, in the foothills of Colorado,on a mountain road on the westernmost part of Littleton.

"For somebody turning 16, you sure don't look happy, Polls. What's eating you?" Angela Howell said, poking her table (and house) mate. Angie also happened to be the captain of the cheer squad Polly was a pseudo member of. "Oh. I know. Daddy hasn't gotten you fully in the school, yet, so you can't be with your girlfriend! I told you I invited her, her friend, and your cat crazy friend to celebrate with you. Oh, we're gonna make this a sweet sixteen for ya, count on it. Cheer up, we can't have a gloomy mermaid at the volleyball game in two days, y'know."

Polly Pocket gave a weak smile. "How do you think Catra will show up?"

Angie scoffed with an eye roll. "How do you think she will, brainiac?! Ever since she met Zara... How does she go anywhere? You're the physicist and model maker..."

Polly blushed, but smiled. "Okay, Angie, on the back of Zara's motorcycle. She'll be here when Zara gets here. I bet she had a real sweet sixteen already. Just getting picked up and brought here."

Angie raised an eyebrow. "Right." She looked over to her dad peering over the top of his eyeglasses at both of them. "They were both born on the same day. Kit Kat turns sixteen today also."

"And now the big Virtual Reality shindig you want to throw makes a lot more sense. I know how much you like Polly, but this big a todo for just her, didn't make sense." Mr. Howell said with a shake of his head. "Two friends with the same birthday? Bingo."

@RainK

Zara leaned forward over the front of her bike her eyes half-lidded as she tried not to fall back asleep. Normally she didn't mind waking up early because that's when she liked to wake up but today was one of the few days she let herself sleep in and yet here she was awake and sleepy. Of course, it didn't help that the sun felt just right arcing across her back and warming her body. She was waiting on her girlfriend to join her, funny enough the girl who was obsessed with cats had found the one girl her age that was one...well of a sort. Zara was a sphinx who moved here a few years ago with her mom, dad, brother, and grandmother. She went to the rival school of her now girlfriend and had met her when she was forced to go to a volleyball game that her best friend was in. Normally she would have gone in and gotten Kitty Catra herself but they were in a hurry and her parents liked to talk, after a bit, she glanced up and smiled as she watched the girl walk out heading towards her bike. "Mmmmf and there's the most beautiful girl in town." She smiled and when Catra finally got close enough Zara pulled a long skinny box out from behind her back, if Catra decided to open it there she would find a silver and gold charm necklace with a sphinx in the center. "Happy Birthday"

KC on the other hand was already across town at Angie's house, she smiled as she gave a wave to the door guard and then watched as he let her through. Soon enough she was pulling into the front of the house and hopping out. She almost made it to the door when she snapped her fingers and dashed back to the car where she grabbed a brightly wrapped present. It was a simple red box with a yellow ribbon and she didn't have near the money Zara did so inside was a cute build a bear (you pick the animal) that when pressed would wish Polly a happy birthday in KCs voice. She smiled and tucked the box under her arm before heading to the door and giving it a knock, after being let in she would follow the directions to wherever the other two girls were. When she finally found them she would give both a hug and a kiss on the cheek, even though the three of them weren't technically official yet, her and Polly yes add Angie into the mix who knows. Either way once that was done she would turn to Polly with a smile "Happy birthday"

Catra, who was much smaller than her girlfriend at 5-4, hugged her even before opening the present. "It's gorgeous!" Was that a purr instead of the normal meow like lilt? "Help me put it on?" She asked, putting it around her neck, before turning so Zara could help clasp it. "Sorry, but you know how my folks are. Sometimes it stinks being an only. You're in school with Angie... Any idea what she is planning? Knowing her, it'll be for both Polly and myself, but we don't have much in common besides art and history, especially legends." She put her cat-eared helmet on and fastened it before getting on behind her much taller girlfriend. "I love you..." That was definitely a purr, as the girl pressed her head against Zara's back and got a good grip around her waist to hold on.

Polly was happy to see KC as the latter arrived in the study where Angie and her were sharing a table, but not the same book. Angie was reading a fashion magazine, while Polly was looking at a auto racing magazine, finger tapping a certain area of the picture of the engine. "That could be it... A blown gasket. I mean, when I started it, it basically farted... I mean the burnt oil did get strong."

"Told you, that wasn't your fault, Polly. The oil line was brand new, and you were being supervised by my chauffeur, Wentworth, who understood you couldn't have help on your science project." A shrug from Mr. Howell. "Even he told me it didn't look THAT tight and would have told you to loosen it if it was. It was an old gasket, apparently. You'll have your replacement well before your science project is due." Howell took a breath. "And cars do not have flatulence, young lady. That was a backfire. Happens to every mechanic."

Polly nodded while accepting both kiss and package. Seeing the stuffed Snoopy, she grinned, "Squeee! You remembered my favorite character!" Snoopy was squeezed between her and KC in a hug, thus uttering the "Happy birthday" in KC's voice. "Awww! Thanks, that's sweet!" Polly smiled. "I'll treasure this!" She had gotten over some of her fear of daddy by giving KC a kiss on the side of her lips. Mainly because her acting dad now didn't care if she liked girls.

Angie couldn't help but tease KC, "Where's Garfield? Shouldn't the other birthday girl get a stuffed animal, too?" Especially since it was not only said with a teasing smirk, but a twinkle in the eye, too. Catra pretty much had the real thing. "Anyway, as soon as the other two get here we can head out."

Mr. Howell just hid his smirk behind the newspaper. He wasn't going to ruin the surprise until everyone was gathered in the study. "Polly, while we're waiting, show KC how much you've progressed on your science project, hmm? I think she'd be surprised."

Polly nodded and led KC to the spacious garage where her life-size stock car was nearing completion. The engine was out and parts off including the blown gasket, and on a support for access underneath. The car itself, roll cage and all was finished. She showed her around the car. "Want to be the test driver when it's finished? I mean, as long as you don't crash into something, like a table leg, the bench or wall, or anything. After all, it IS going to be graded."

Polly never had said how it was going to get shrunk down to model size, just that her amulet she wore everywhere, would be involved.

Screenshot_20220514-132455.png
(Ignore the logo, but it would have a more Chevy look)

Last edited:
Zara raised a brow at the sound from her girlfriend but shook her head with a chuckle "Well it definitely looks good on you. Of course, anything looks good on you." She smiled and shot her a wink before settling forward some to allow her onto the bike. She waited a moment so Catra could get settled in before she revved her engine and they started off. "I have no idea but you know Angie she doesn't know the definition of subtle." She laughed and one of her hands reached down to squeeze Catras a small blush crossing her face "I love you too" She smiled and returned her hand to the grip letting them cruise on across town. Eventually, they pulled into the heiress's house the guard at the gate not even bothering to wait for them to get to him and just let them on through. Once they were in she pulled up next to KCs car and parked then helping Catra off the bike she made her way up to the door and gave it a solid knock "Bet she rented some place just for our group to hang out in"

KC smiled a warm blush crossing her face as she was kissed not quite on the mouth but definitely not on the cheek. She was a bit hazy for the moment as she was caught up in the moment before she glanced over at Angie and gave a small shrug. "Zara and I made a deal I'd buy for my girlfriend and she for hers and we wouldn't worry about another present. Mainly for my benefit, cause Zara could easily afford multiple presents for everyone while KC can not hehe." She smiled and gave a shrug before nodding and grabbing Polly's hand to follow her out to the garage where she had obviously created some sort of nerd nest for herself. "As long as I don't have to know the science mumbo jumbo and can just have some fun driving her then I'm your girl if not I'd ask Zara. Ya know because if it does crash she'd be fine although it does seem like it'd be a tight fit for her hehe."

Polly made a pouty smirk of a flirt (yes, it's possible) "I didn't build the race car for her, KC.... I built it for us. I'm 5-6, but I gotta take notes on fuel efficiency, speed, mechanics, turning... Y'know, it's a literal test drive. For a final exam grade. This thing is half my grade, love." She teased with, "If you wanna see the proof, go to the desk for the science teacher's written expectations. I didn't have a choice on the title, btw, I wouldn't have called it that. He insisted on naming all our projects."

If KC wanted, and walked over there, she would see the paper where the blueprints used to be. Sure enough, in her science teacher's handwriting, Polly Pocket's ARCA Vehicle And Test. Build a working scale model of an ARCA racecar at 1/6 size, to specifications written out according to their rules. Put it through all the required driving tests through the national safety board. DO NOT CRASH IT! THIS IS YOUR SCIENCE PROJECT! FOR SCHOOL! Show it in class, with a demonstration of how it's run by remote control while talking about your findings, and show a letter that if it is 6x bigger, it would meet ARCAs standards. A certified letter from an ARCA official, signed by them, will work. Remember, Polly, you're the one that asked for a tougher assignment. It was your idea. Maybe this will teach you to keep your mouth shut. Don't gripe something is "too easy". This will count as your final and is half your grade, young lady. See? I CAN make your life difficult. It was then signed by the teacher. Polly was committed. And it was even her own fault!

Polly cleared her throat. "So, aaannnnyhoo, back at the ranch, Zara and Catra are probably here by now. Let's get back to the Study."

Catra was showing off her sphinx necklace, maybe a little too proudly in even Angie's (less than) humble opinion. She said teasingly, "Brother, Zara, you got her motor running at top speed, now how do ya turn her off?"

KC rolled her eyes as she continued to look around at the car in front of her while listening to her girlfriend talk. "I didn't mean anything by it hun just pointing out a fact that we have a literal monster as a friend." She smiled and made her way over to the blueprints and the note, she was going to ask why Polly had such a drastic assignment compared to regular stuff only to find her answer in the papers. "Ahh someone was a bit to prideful and so she got doused with a bucket of reality. Although all of this is still a bit ridiculous but then again you've done stuff kind of like it in the past so." She raised her hands up doing the scale motion as if weighing the ideas out and finding them roughly around even. "Alright alright lets head on back."

Zara smiled as she watched Catra before glancing up at Angie and giving her a shrug "I think shes cute so why would I ever want to stop her from being extra cute." She chuckled and gave Catras head a kiss before she settled into one of the bar stools her feet easily touching the ground

Polly had a finger in the air (not that one!). "Technically, all those things prior were willing to do. Although I like all the technical stuff I had to learn about ARCA and stuff involved in this as a whole, I didn't want THIS hard, just harder than the normal run of the mill Science Project. I mean... This counts toward my final and if I pass science, now. Half my grade instead of the normal 33.33 or one-third. I got slammed. And only one place to point the finger." She pointed right at her own mouth.

Back at the study Polly gave her friend Catra a hug, while also both waving at and offering a less tight hug from Zara. "Only on account I'm still afraid of one of your bear hugs. Criiick, crĂ aaack, crunch. Oh sorry about turning your girlfriend to powder, KC!"

Angie whacked Polly on the arm as she tutted at her. She DID kind of look at Zara worriedly as if the largest, and tallest of all of them in that room currently, couldn't accidentally hug someone to powder. Almost to ask if that hadn't already happened before.

Mr. Howell stood up. "Now that everyone is here, everyone follow me to the arcade room, and specifically the theater area."

By theater area, Angie's dad had meant where dinner theaters could be performed. The spacious room was without it's usual tables and chairs and the big screen was lowered above the stage. "If I have this hooked up right," he pointed to the running computer and handed each girl a pair of virtual reality goggles. "Although these are wireless, allowing you to walk anywhere in the room, try not to test their limits, eh? This way you can play longer than the two and a half hours you would have been allowed at the actual virtual arcade." He sort of saluted as he said, "have fun girls." He was then out the theater door.

Angie, who was just as surprised as everyone else, said, "Surprise? Happy birthday, Kit Kat and Polls."

Still holding onto the goggles, she went over to the computer and looked as did a curious Catra. "Will ya lookit that, Angie. Your dad thought of everything! Hey, Polly! Remember in Rudolph where they visited the island of 1023, the year when fairy tales actually happened? Guess what year our VR adventures are going to be set!"

Polly rolled her eyes. "I hope the real Rapunzel is the one from Tangled, then. Would miss like a frying pan to the side of the head? Thought so. Claaaang!"

As they were about to start, Mr. Howell popped back in. "Oh. Don't forget to put your names you want to be known in there as. The game will choose your character though. You can be anything from a commoner to a Greek goddess... As long as you're not like Hera. It won't let you be Hera. And your mission is to rescue an archaeologist lady. I forget her name, I just tested it, so no, I wasn't online with anyone. Set it to online and jump in, but after you pick your names."

Apparently, he had played with it a little bit.

Catra shrugged and actually put in Catnip, one of Zara's nicknames for her, then female, picked cat tribe, and her general look was leopard like. That definitely meant she could leap into trees and down from fairly (,but not too terribly) high.

Polly liked the name Cassandra, human female and decided to test what she'd be given with royalty along the lines of Snow White, even hoping she got the character look.

Angie tutted all of them and picked her real first name. Looked over the two who put theirs in and typed female cranky physician with magic powers. When asked if she was sure, Angie hit the Y and looked a bit like a female Bones McCoy but dressed as an apothecary type.

It was now the other twos turn, but not before Angie said snarky, "Darn. Too late now but I should have tested what dad said about being a Greek goddess."

Polly smirked. "I think someone wanted to be Sappho, but decided we'd eventually need a doctor." she asided to KC. "Do it. Pick a Greek goddess. The way you can spike a ball, I bet you could pull off Artemis, KC." The dare was made, would it be accepted?

Zara laughed and shook her head "Well dang happy birthday. But come on you two act like I don't know how to control my strength. I'll have you know my bike requires a very delicate hand at times thank you very much." She smirked although with the appraising look Angie gave her she couldn't help but flex letting the muscles along her arm threaten to rip the fabric. She shook her head before following the rest of them to where the game room was set up. As they walked though she took a moment to slip her hand into Catras back pocket and pull her close. Eventually, they found their way into the large theatre room and Zara had to shake her head forgetting for a moment that Angie's dad liked to really show off his wealth. She leaned on Catra somewhat as he talked and then with the others she snagged the glasses and put them on before typing in her name and then hitting randomize. "Let's see how well this thing can read someone. If I'm not big and muscley then it's broken." She laughed and sat down on the floor figuring she might want to be steady when everything was actualized.

KC giggled as she gave Polly a small shove as well and then a side-eye to Angie
"I've been her friend for years and there are two things you should know. One she doesn't give hugs often and two when she does they are some of the best. All those muscles give you like a pillow embrace." She giggled some more before giving Catra a hug and wishing her happy birthday and then following along with the rest to where the game was set up. She took a moment to look it over as she listened to Angie's dad before giving a nod and grabbing a set for herself, she glanced over at Polly before shaking her head with a roll of her eyes "I'm not that good but fine, let's see if I'm allowed the goddess of the hunt hmmm. Or maybe it will give me someone like Hippolyta." She smiled and put in Artemis for her name and selected amazon for a background and then she let everything take off.

Zara was given a regal look, complete with a crown indicating she was queen of the cat people, and her leonine features commanded that. She was dressed modestly like a queen in a royal gown, that wouldn't give her much room to maneuver, so part of the skirt that flowed to her ankles and bare cat like feet was going to have to be altered by Zara herself before the game began. Her character was about as tall as she was at seven feet (apparently the height limit), and as muscular. Her tool kit consisted of a scepter that could probably pass for a mace, except it wasn't spiked, a dubbing sword for knighting (and let's face it, she was the only one with that authority), and more gold coins then she had time to count right there, but the little rectangle did say 1,000. This also was apparently the high end limit you could start with. Well, she was queen of the cat people, so of course she'd be the richest.

Artemis was dressed in the classic Grecian toga dress with what appeared to be a gold band around her forehead and her long hair falling around it. She had the bow and arrows one would recognize as belonging to Artemis, herself. Her feet were shod in sandals whose straps wrapped halfway up her legs. She had a quiver on her back, filled completely with arrows and a cache of 150 more. Enough to fill the quiver fully three more times. Goddess was about all she had going for her as her cache also only had a variety of hunting supplies, including cleaning and tanning equipment. Money wise, the Goddess of the Hunt was broke, with a meager 25 gold coins to start.

Polly couldn't help herself, and wolf-whistled at her now even MORE attractive girlfriend. She even blushed and bit her lower lip, standing there pigeon toed gawping at her.

Angela faired little better than the goddess! Dressed like a medieval apothecary, she had all the equipment (and very little bedside manner if any reader remembers Dr. McCoy from Star Trek) of the traditional physician. Her bag consisted of various remedies, potions and herbs. Everything needed to bring anyone back from the brink. There was also a book in her possession of spells, as she did ask for magic powers as well. Her starting gold was also, like Artemis', a meager 25 pieces.

Catnip was built enough like a young leopard person, that she was easily the most agile of the bunch. She would definitely have to be the tree climber of the bunch. She had a simple "peasant" dress on, but with markings on it that made it seem she somehow belonged to the queen. Either consort or servant... Though most likely the former, as her bag was realitively empty. As a leopard, however, Kitty had claws. Catnip did have 30 gold coins. Perhaps the allowance from the queen? Not even Zara would know that at first. The bag, although empty except her coin purse, was much bigger than the others' which would leave one to think she was a gatherer. Fruits, nuts, and other foods would go in it. It was similar in size to Artemis' who would have her hunt kills in hers so they could eat. That meant Artemis and Catnip were the providers of the group.

Cassandra had Polly's blonde hair with pink stripe, but that's where the similarities ended. She wanted princess along Snow White... She got it. Except the hair color, she resembled the princess head to toe. Even the STYLE of her hair complete with blue hair bow. Her little bag however, returned to why she was there. A small dagger, a few trinkets that resembled pellets of some kind, a long pipe that looked like a blowgun, 250 gold coins, making her the second richest among them, and a warning. "Unless you know Artemis truly loves you. Don't take apples from strangers. Especially strange old hags." She blushed, and showed the note to Artemis as she muttered. "Me and my big mouth. Crap. I AM Snow White!"

Last edited:
Zara took a moment to let the game come into reality before she finally stood up, she smirked showing off the new much sharper teeth before stretching her arms out over her head. "Not bad, not bad, queen of the kittens, with the body of a lion." She continued to flex her muscles for a moment before she looked down and shook her head. "This however won't do." She reached down and grabbed the end of the dress and then a moment later everyone could hear the loud rip as she tore off the bottom half of the dress and then another lighter one as she ripped it lengthwise up both sides stopping just below where her panties would be. She nodded and then took a few moments to adjust the upper half with several more ripping sounds before she was satisfied. Her dress was far less than it was a moment ago but as she swung the scepter around she could move much easier. Finally, she smirked and glanced over at Catra "Mmmf spots look good on you. If you need any help with the cat stuff I can help. I know you're a fanatic but I'm the one with actual understanding of being partially feline." She smiled and shot her a wink

KC took a moment to catch her bearings before she glanced down at herself and nodded in approval even as her girlfriend whistled from behind her forcing her own blush to spread across her face. She turned to look at her and giggled some "Hmm I'm not sure if hidden princess peasant really works for you hehe." She smiled and moved over to her only for something to smack her in the face stopping her. She groaned and quickly fixed the hair that had fallen free only to stop for a moment and glancing at what Zara did she took one of her arrows and with a few quick slices, she cut her hair and let it flutter to the ground. "Ahh, much better I hate having long hair." It wasn't the greatest of haircuts thanks to what she had at hand but it would work. She smiled again and stepped over to Polly kissing her on the cheek and giving a shrug "Might be fun to test my worth who knows maybe this is all a con and you'll be stuck asleep for forever." She smiled giving her best evil laugh as she did

Polly smirked. "How about I just obey the warning and don't take apples from strangers? Not that I would take one from a strange old hag, anyway. You'd have to get up pretty early to trick THIS Snow White! At least I got to keep my blonde hair." She watched with a pout as KC/Artemis cut her hair with an arrow. She gathered some of the tresses. "Might be a good idea to gather some of these, as I mean, goddess hair."

"Hmm. Let me have 'em Snowy." Angie said in a southern accent. "Ugh. Is that raspy voice mine?" She added, sounding insulted. "Anyway. Accordin' to muh book, Ah actually can make a healin' elixir with "the hair ova Greek goddess"... So, thanks, Artemis, for trimmin' some... Though, in muh professional opinion... Ya kinda needed a sharp knife instead o' usin' your arrows. Uneven and split ends." She tutted. Looked like the southern country doctor was always going to be a fashionista.

Polly gathered as much as she could, but still kept a good piece for herself. "Now all I need is a locket to put it in."

Probably because they weren't thinking about it, but each of them wore something they had in the real world. Polly had her non-functional amulet (because she didn't ask for magic), Catra her new sphinx necklace, Zara the charm bracelet Catra gave her, and Angie her city championship cheer competition ring. But what would KC have?

Catnip nodded to Zara, "Yes, my queen, I'll ask. I am pretty good at tree climbing, though....I just may need to be reminded not to go to high and get stuck." She started down the path and saw an apple tree. Without even being asked, she bounded up it, knocking apples out of it, but suddenly she hit something solid that came crashing out of the tree straight down as Catnip, with a yelp of surprise flew another way out, backwards, hands flailing for a thick branch where her claws dug into it and scrambled back up onto it... And preceded to start cleaning herself and shaking her head. Meanwhile, the chest crashed straight down and landed on the ground with a mighty thud. It was addressed to the Queen of the Cat People and contained Zara's armor and sword, along with a dagger for Catnip.

"Whoah. That came outta nowhere. Y'all alright, Catnip?" Angela called up to the angry leopard grooming herself. An angry }hisssst!{ followed by a back turn was her answer, and more frustrated grooming. With a perplexed look, Angela turned to Zara. "Well damn. What's eatin' her?!"

Last edited:
KC glanced over at Polly and raised a brow at the pouting she got as her hair fluttered down around her "What I hate having long hair, too much to deal with, gets in my way, not to mention it gets so hot it's just ugh hehe." She giggled some as she watched Polly pick it up and listened to the now Southern-fried Angie "Well your welcome my dear but at the end of the day the only two I'm trying to impress already like me, and one of them is head over heels I'm pretty sure. And besides, I'm sure there's a fantasy barber somewhere." She smiled and stepped over to Polly kissing her cheek and then taking some of the hair she had picked up and tying it around her wrist as a bracelet. "This looks better." She smiled and kissed her cheek again before spinning around at the sound of all the commotion going on across the way.

Zara smirked at Catra's answer
"Mmm I think I like hearing you call me that my pet." She let her own version of a purr roll from her throat as her tongue flicked across her teeth in a very predatory sultry way. Then she watched as Catra made her way to the tree and quickly up it giving Zara an excellent view as the other's body moved and bent in all the right ways. Zara smiled only breaking out of it when she heard the crash and then watched as Catra almost hit the ground, she was already running when her girlfriend managed to catch herself and scramble back up onto the branch. Zara shook her head then glanced down at Angie "Hmmm oh she's obviously super embarrassed by....well all of that haha." She chuckled and moved over to the chest "Ahh now this is what I'm talking about." She quickly re-equipped herself with the new armor and weapon before nodding in approval "Catnip stop pouting and come snag this dagger."

Cassandra Snow White smiled as Artemis came over and tied the tress of her cut hair around the princess's wrist. She also noticed her amulet. "Betcha it doesn't work here..." She tried anyway. "Tiny Power!"

Apparently the game didn't like that as it flashed in red after a warning peal of thunder and lightning flash, words that everyone can read. Your only warning, Snow White. You did not ask for magic powers. Be thankful for your powerful girlfriend.

"Hot damn, ya got told, dintcha, Princess?" Angela smirked.

Cassandra was unamused. "Go soak your head, Doctor McCoy." At least the accent wasn't lost on the nerd of the group, and apparently, science wasn't that far removed from science fiction. Now "Snow" was pouting worse than the leopard in the tree.

Speaking of, the leopard looked slightly down to Snow White, before glancing at Zara and jumping to a lower branch, before coming back down to earth. "Dagger? For me?" She inquired before claiming it. As soon as she did, the chest vanished. Catnip yelped and jumped back slightly, before gathering the more than two dozen apples strewn all over the ground where she knocked them out of the tree.

Screenshot_20201012-210554.png
Now the game got interesting as a teenage female, that definitely made Angie and her dad look poor, appeared in a holographic image. "Hello players. My name is Goldie Gold. I'm an amateur archaeologist, and have gotten myself kidnapped. I'm being held prisoner by..." She saw Polly as Snow White. She pointed right at her. "Your father, Princess." The voice would be recognized by Catnip and Zara as the archaeological student and daughter of the Greek restaurant owner. Goldwyn Kreizis. How ironic that she had to play someone else named Goldwyn, and was also into archaeology! "I am only allowed to give clues and pointers to where I am. Please free me. I need your help." The image stayed in case things pertaining to the game was asked of the person to be rescued.

Last edited:
KC smiled and kissed Polly's hand then followed her line of sight down to the amulet before shaking her head "I doubt it will but I'm sure your gonna try anyway because of science or something like that yes?" She giggled and shook her head before taking a step back just in case and watched Polly try.... and utterly fail as the sky flashed and the warning was made out so all could see. "Ya know I don't think I like how smart this game is. There wasn't an option for a love interest or anything, yet it knows about us." She narrowed her eyes up at the sky before scooting closer to Polly and watching as the image appeared "And now we're in star wars."

Zara watched as Catra moved down the tree and finally dropped to the ground "Yes you adorable goofball this dagger is yours." She chuckled and rolled her eyes before handing her the weapon and then watching as she jumped when the box disappeared. "Catra are you trying to like rp all of this or did this game scramble your brain because you are acting a bit weirder than you usually do haha." She chuckled a bit more as she watched her run around picking up the apples only for all of their attentions to be grabbed by the sudden pop up

Polly bit, well, her lower lip as well as KC's remark and the waiting image. To KC, she asided, "So where's her double hair buns, smarty?" Then to the image, "What of my father's did you disturb to warrant getting kidnapped... Wait, he's not fond of archaeologists either. Buncha old bespectacled know-it-alls."

Goldie shook her head. "Ignoring that remark about what he thinks an archaeologist looks like... But perhaps your friends should note that you hit it dead on about his character... I disturbed his prize rose garden. How was I to know the property jutted out like that?"

Polly gasped, and what she said next got a bit of snarky remarks out of Angela. "You said what?!"

Angela couldn't help herself. "Pull the hair outta yer ears and listen, princess. She disturbed a rose garden. Jeez, who's yer dad, princess? Sounds like a real beast." She thought about the remark from KC, and added, "or Darth Vader."

Goldie nodded. "That's correct, doctor. He is indeed. A beast, that is."

Polly rolled her eyes. "Terrif. That spell didn't last long and my mom's Belle!"

Angie held up an index finger. "Actually, the character's name was Beautiful. So... Like... LITERALLY Beauty." She looked around. "So, we know who we're fighting, girls, and we probably have to rescue Beauty, too."

Goldie shook her head. "Unless she's elsewhere in the castle, as I'm the only one in the dungeons." She looked to Zara and KC. "Either of you have any questions to help your search?"

Catra shook her head. "Zara, I was right on top of that thing when it poofed. Of course, it scared me. At least, I wasn't back up the tree."

She shook her head when it came to asking Goldie anything. Her one question was sort of answered by Angela. They were facing the Beast. Although, she wondered if Goldie didn't have her wires crossed, and it was Gaston. She could totes see Gaston getting the Beast curse. She also recognized the voice of the Greek restaurant owner's daughter, as the rich socialite captive.

Last edited:
KC smirked and rolled her eyes at Polly's counter to her remark "Hey you got the reference so obviously she didn't need more than that mleh" She giggled and stuck her tongue out before turning her attention back to Goldwyn and listening to her back and forth with Polly. "Hmm seems they're crossing their stories here and there. I mean Pollys supposed to be snow white and her mom was the evil queen, but here her mom is Belle." She moved closer to Goldy still giving the sky a weary look before giving her her attention again "Why can't you just log out? You sound like another well real person so why is the game making a quest to rescue you why not an NPC?"

Zara chuckled as she pulled Catra towards her and kissed her cheek "I was more talking about the kitty kat pout up in the tree while grooming yourself but whatever." She smiled and finally turned her attention to the newest voice and listening to what she said before answering KC "Oh she is she's a local girl like the rest of us Catra and I met her at the diner the other day. And from what I remember I take it you really don't like being locked up." She smirked and shook her head "Man that must suck but KC makes a good point why are you going along with all of this?"

Goldie also shot her eyes skyward at KC and Zara's questions. "Guess it's safe to answer those. It may have something to do with the game. So, here goes... Hello? I'm the archeologist you have to rescue! I was on a dig. Presumably close to, but not on the private property, or so I thought. And if you would look on each of your persons, you'll notice that each of you have something on you that you wear in the real world. Look around my neck, ladies, how could you miss my necklace my dad JUST gave me for my birthday?" She pointed to the pearl (almost) choker. Only Catra and Zara would recognize it. "I have a task myself, which is being delayed, and even the dungeon has plenty of history books. True, Zara, I'm not a patient person, but I'm wanting to see if you five can work as a team and rescue the... Ahem..." A roll of the eyes, "damsel archeologist in distress." A half smile formed, "I'm not bored, yet, ladies, but I might get that way if you tarry too long."

"How are you doing this, then, talking to us?" Polly asked, with a bit of outer space sass, which apparently got Angela's ire roused, especially when she said, "if who I'm dressed as is any indication, although I picked the name Cassandra, it shouldn't be the beast that's holding you, but the evil queen."

Goldie clapped, albeit a slow sarcastic one. "We have some brains that knows fairy tales besides Disney! I'm actually using the magic mirror the vain supposed owner of the castle has! Rose gardens and oddly shaped property lines are prevalent in fairy tales. There's hope for you yet, ladies!" She looked at Angela who was fussing with Cassandra's hair. There seemed to be some magic involved. When the doctor got out of Goldie's line of sight, she broke into hysterical laughter. "Oh, oh, that is too rich!"

Angela smirked at Polly who was wearing a frown, Snow White's clothes, still her blonde hair, but now done up like Princess Leia's. "You wanna act like the leader, brains, lead us."

After regaining her composure, Goldie Gold stated, "Now before I pop out for a bit, but I will be watching, let's go back over the facts. I'm in a dungeon like room with plenty of books that are probably things someone doesn't want somebody to see. The person that has me as captive is male and, since I have the magic mirror, to talk to you five, is also very vain. Beastly attitude and look, so you are half right, KC, there's a mix match of stories going on here. Angela made a point also, if involved and elsewhere in this castle, the other party is not named Belle, but either Beautiful or Beauty, keeping with the actual fairy tale. I should warn you, now, that someone you think is named Aurora, may have the same name. As in the original Sleeping Beauty, Beautiful was also THAT princess's name. Rose gardens are probably a dime a dozen, but if you find the right castle that coincides with }snicker { Leia's story over there... You'll find me. In it's dungeon."

Polly frowned profusely. "Not a word from any of you!" She spat, stomping up the path. "Well?! Come on! Let's get to the first town and try to get a band of helpers together, you heard Goldie; we're at war with my dad!"

Last edited:
KC nodded her focus on Goldy as the other girl spoke although the more she did the harder she found it to follow along. She moved her fingers through the air trying to connect the dots here to there to here and back again and after a moment she shook her head. "Ok ok, we'll um come to rescue you I guess. Hopefully, the game gives us some indication of where because I'm not good at puzzles." She gave her head another shake before glancing up to see what the others were snickering at only to catch a glimpse of Polly's new do and giggle herself which in turn seemed to push Polly over the edge and she turned and stomped off. "Oop she's mad hehe." She giggled and dashed after her but as she moved past Angie she gave her a smack on the booty "Scruffy Nerf Hearder" and then continued on to catch her girlfriend

Zara shook her head, this game was far too complicated but fortunately, they had the whole day and nobody would really bother them where they were. She took her time to follow along with what the spectral girl said before she nodded
"I'm pretty sure I got it it's all just a major mash-up of brothers grim so there's a good chance we will run into some very interesting monsters. And as for the whole beauty thing, you do realize that in French where beauty and the beast is set Belle means beauty." She smiled before giving the other girl a wave and then snagging Catras hand and heading on down the path behind the other two

Goldie looked up, "Right. Forgot. Sorry." She looked back to Zara and Catra. "Catnip. Make double sure you gather enough supplies, especially foodstuffs, for trade. Those apples are both food and for bartering. You should also gather any of the other fruits like pears, berries, cherries and the like. Tell Artemis to get at least two rabbits. Those would be great bartering tools, especially if already prepared for cooking." She took a deep breath. "After all, you two are the providers of your party, and remember to gather enough for everyone. How you got the apples will work on pears and cherries. Now, run along and catch up to... Pffftt... General Leia."

Polly was incensed. "That stuck up, half-witted, scruffy looking Nerf herder! Who the hell does she think she is?! If she can do this with short hair and unasked, she certainly can fix your chopped up mess, my dear goddess!" She scoffed looking back to Angie. "Come to think of it... If she's gonna insist on wearing that straight jacket... She's braver than I thought!" Maybe Angie had made the buns TOO tight, as clearly, Polly was on a Leia sized snarky roll.

They were quiet the rest of the way into the village, as Catnip, insisted on stopping and collecting some blueberries and mint, following Goldie's advice. "What was it Goldie said to tell Artemis?" She made a face. She had clearly forgotten. "Something about hunting food. I think..."

KC was nearby, and if Zara remembered, she could pass it on. Polly had went ahead to the tavern and looked at the battered sign. "The Glass Slipper Inn." She looked at the others. "Three guesses who the proprietor is. Shall we get something to eat and try to recruit Cinderella to our cause?"

The place would only have relatively few patrons despite the lateness of the day.

KC couldn't help the smile that crested her face as she wandered behind the other girl letting her hiss and curse and make all sorts of noise as she complained about what Angie had said to her. "Ok ok you my dear need to calm down, it was a harmless prank mmk." She smiled and rolled her eyes as she stepped up and undid the buns "There all better, and secondly my hair is fine, or are you saying I'm not pretty just because there's a bit of unevenness to it now hmmm?" She smirked aiming to guilt the girl somewhat and hoping it might help her calm down. At this time Zara would step up to her and let her know what goldy had said and so with a nod she would follow the larger girl out into the woods near the inn. She would take her time and it wouldn't be too long before she was returning to the party with a rabbit and two quails.

Zara smirked and helped Catra along the path collecting fruit and other things that she thought they could use. She didn't mind in the slightest and enjoyed simply spending time with her girlfriend doing something she wanted to do. When they drew near to the inn and Catra was trying to think of what she had been told Zara couldn't help but let out a laugh
"Mmm you are really taking on the whole lazy cat thing." She continued to laugh as she kissed her head and then moved over to KC to let her know. After that, she followed her into the woods and while she wasn't technically meant for hunting in the game, in the real world she had ridiculous senses and she would return with a boar hoisted over her shoulders. "I found dinner"

Catnip shook her head. "Not on purpose. I don't know what's going on. Maybe my mind did get scrambled, a little, just like Polly has been channeling Leia off and on since we arrived. I guess getting the matching do had something to do with a straw and a camel. I've NEVER heard her go off like that before." She then nodded as she watched Zara tell Artemis something and both went into the woods.

Polly was thankful, yet still had a bit of Star Wars sass. "I'm just saying, that if hot shot hairstylist of the galaxy over there can do this to me; imagine what she can do with direction for you. And no, you'll always be a goddess to me, but a volleyball one, not a huntress. I just think you can do it, is all." She then wished her luck as she and Zara left. When Artemis brought back her spoils and noticed the boar Zara had, she couldn't help but Leia snark them (now remember, the buns were undone), "If you two think for one space second that I'm gonna dress any of those, you're on the wrong planet!"

Angela facepalmed. "Ah created a monster..."

Catra shook her head. "Nah. She's been channeling her inner Leia from the get go, like I've been kinda more feline. And you? Kentucky Fried Angie."

Angela glowered at Catra. And in full crank mode, stated flatly, "Ah'll 'ave ya know, Catnip, that muh accent is pure Georgia! How dare ya, ma'am, confuse it wit' them Yankee lovin' bluegrassers!"

Catnip shrugged. "Okay." She said holding up her hands. "You're Atlanta Fried Angie." She then pointed out, "I needed three syllables."

Angie rolled her eyes and went to where Polly was. "Ya gotta at least admit ya had that comin'."

Polly frowned her way. "I don't have to admit anything, you wannabe hairstylist." She then said, "Nice, and you two have nice shiny twos now like Catnip. Can we now try to recruit Cinderella? As a team?"

Angie asided to KC, "See? Ya shoulda left them buns in 'er hair." Then to the group, except the fuming Polly, "Y'all know when she gets mad she snarks, except towards her dad who deserves it... Wait a minnit! Goldie said beastly dad... Say... Y'all don't think...?" Someone else deserves a sarcastic slow handclap, but Goldie wasn't present to do it.

Zara was a tad concerned as she watched Catra "Well if you feel any ya know really weird feelings try to avoid them, right now you're cute but it may be concerning if it gets worse." She kissed her cheek and headed off only to return a bit later her boar in tow. She set it down on the nearest table before crossing her arms and leaning against the side of the building while listening to the other girls arguing "Ok this game is starting to seem very very weird. It knows a little too much about us. It knew KC and Polly were dating I'm sure it knew me and Catra were, Angie I bet you end up in there sometime as well. It has a PC trapped, You guys are acting weird, and now come to find out the bbeg is probably Polly's dad. Pardon my language but the Fuck?"

KC rolled her eyes at Polly who tried to save face "Yea yea, don't go putting me on a pedestal that I can't possibly live up to mmk. I'm just a girl who likes another girl and possibly another girl who has never even dated one person and just recently discovered she actually likes girls, and whose best friend is an ancient monster. Ya know average hehe." She giggled and shot her a wink before disappearing for a bit only to return with the meat. "I mean I think I can get it I am the goddess of the hunt or something like that hehe." She smiled and set to work on what she had caught while listening to the back and forth

Catnip wrinkled her nose. "Weird like what? Chasing and eating birds? Playing with yarn? I already do something like that with my cross stitching. Playing with yarn, I mean." She shook her head. "I have no intention of catching a bird, unless it's a game bird and it's cooked."

Angie scoffed. "Already has me pegged. Big Star Trek fan, and bigger Dr. McCoy fan. Always liked his accent, and now Ah got it." Her Georgia drawl seemed to stick out more as she talked about her favorite character.

"Who said my dad's even playing? And for all you know, Zara, especially with all the weirdness, It's Gaston dressed up as Darth Vader!" Polly snarked, clearly on a roll, "And if none o' you are gonna help, I guess I gotta go try to recruit Cinderella myself!" She stomped in to "The Glass Slipper Inn" through the big heavy oaken door with a heavy paned window that looked like four diamond shaped panes had been soldered together by their metal frames.

Angie shook her head. "Ah think we better git on in there, fore she starts a ruckus that gets us all kilt. I ain't in a patchin' mood if it can be avoided. As muh favorite character is wont t'say, Dammit, Jim, I'm a doctor not a psychiatrist! That's Spock's job!" She stopped at the door, hand on the handle, "Or better yet... That blamed princess is gonna get hurt, an' come cryin' t'me over an owie that's 'er own fault! But like th' good doctor Ah am, Ah'll patch 'er up, so's she can just do it all over again!"

Catnip chuckled and made a shrugging motion. "Polly, or rather Cassandra Snow White... And Doctor McCoy ARE the only ones of us not at level two, yet. And with your catch, Zara, my Queen, you probably aren't far from leveling up to three. Artemis is probably almost there, too." Another shrug "Besides, SOMEbody needs to save 'Leia' from herself."

Zara let out a groan as she was basically ignored her points just being added up to it being based on what the other girls liked. She shook her head and decided for herself she would keep an eye out for anything shady. "Fine fine let's head on after her, she seems determined to turn this party into an army. And I am fairly close by the looks of this level bar although the game seems to level you up automatically so I guess just watch for what it gives you." She let out a growl as she moved in through the door holding it open for Catra and then stepping through herself to find what kind of mess the other girl had already gotten herself into.

KC listened to the others talk while she took care of the kills, although it wasn't too hard. Since this was a game she simply tapped on the body and it would separate into several pieces which she could then store in her inventory. It only took her a few moments to sort out everything but it was long enough to realize she had been left outside. She sighed and moved over to one of the windows to watch through it for a moment before deciding to join them within. As she wandered in she made her way up to Polly and grabbed her hand giving it a squeeze
"You really need to calm down before you say something to the wrong person and we get booted out of here or they decide they want to fight."

Polly sighed and nodded, not put out at KC as Artemis. She did look like she was in the mood to rumble with any or all the patrons currently in the inn.

"Good afternoon, all, or it could be evening by now." smiled a service girl who at least looked 16. Though today, 18 didn't quite look 18, but something about her screamed real, as Polly pointed to her own right ring finger. On the girl was a gorgeous sapphire ring and right below it, a class ring from Poseidon High's volleyball team. The girl was dressed as Cinderella with the kerchief around her head, but a service wench outfit that was too well sewn to be normal service attire, unless she was manager and/or owner. Polly decided to do the biting. "Hi Cindy, can I call you Cindy? Or do you prefer Cinderella?"

Completely in character for who she was playing, the girl answered, "Oh. Either is fine as long as it's not 'late for the ball'. Will there be just five of you for dinner? We have lamb, turkey or a game hen with all the fixings, or would you prefer the Queen's Feast since you have the Queen of the Cat Tribes with you." She curtsied low to Zara.

Polly couldn't say anything. KC had to have recognized the ring from one of her teammates. She glanced at Zara in total confusion like she was actually seeing her for the first time in her current look.

Catnip smirked and said just slightly catty. "Like she hasn't see you already throughout the game, and I'm feline like?" In Catra/Catnip's opinion, Polly was being the lazy cat right now.

Angie said nothing, and just looked around the inn, noticing the decor especially, but a chandelier lighting up the bar area really caught her eye and she noticed everything about it, including the rope that had it hanging up there. "Someun's usin' an ol' Star Trek plot device." She commented off-handed. "Somethin's 'bout t' happen, y'all."

"Oh, I hope not. I just paid off the mortgage on The Glass Slipper!" Cinderella bemoaned. Yup. That clinched it. In this game, Cinderella was an innkeeper!

Back
Top Bottom