Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sunfield Trailer Park (LVA24 x MsBloom)

"Including my own dad?" she asked rhetorically and nodded as a smile spread across her face.
He would still be easy to manipulate, even if she did break the promise she had made about never drinking beer again.

"Do I smell pancakes?"
Marry suddenly appeared in the door to the kitchen.
"So did you have fun last night dear?" she asked as she sat down opposite Olivia.
"You should do that more often. You're that age now. I remember when I was your age. It was girls night almost every weekend, sometimes even sleepovers."
As she finished she glanced over at her husband as if she was talking to him rather than to her daughter.

"Yes, perhaps." He casually said, but didn't seek to elaborate on it. He already knew that she was going to use her experience from the last couple of nights from now on. He just needed to stay strong and resist it.

Mary coming in and talking about the past made him smile. Yes, sleepovers... sleepovers at his place a lot of the time. Rarely any decent sleeping was had. But he didn't really say anything, merely elbowed Mary playfully and chuckled.

Sunday passed by without any issues, with Liam working on his woodwork projects. He finished up something that he thought about a few days earlier and was quite happy with the product. The next few days though, they went uneventfully. As always, he split his time between work and being home with the family, checking up on the girls through messages and the occasional call, just to make sure they were alright. It was actually nice being able to call them freely and make sure they were alright, like he a father contacting daughters in college, he reckoned.

However, the conversation with Olivia stuck in the back of his mind and it might have been his imagination, but she seemed to be behaving differently. It was subtle things, but she started wearing more revealing clothing at home rather than her big puffy onesies all the time. She'd stare at him and he believed he heard her masturbating more. It had been five days since the party and he wondered if it was his imagination.

It was Thursday and he arrived at the girls' apartment. He didn't really warn them, just stopping by using his own keys. "Girls, are you in?" He asked. In his hand he had some basic groceries he had and an extra bag with a present. The little statue he carved was that of three feminine figures standing back to back and holding hands. He liked it and hoped they would too.

After the assurance from Liam that he would not blame them for the state in which they had returned his daughter the days went by and the girls were starting to really get settled into their new apartment. A sort of routine began to settle around them, a new routine that didn't involve them spending every afternoon and evening sucking cock and getting fucked. They had talked and decided to still take the occasional client . Patty for instance would still keep her regular appointments with the rich old man who paid double rate for the abuse he inflicted on her. She saw him once a week and $300 wasn't a bad weekly income, especially now that she only had to share it with Billie and Chloë.

Billie and Chloë had decided to take one maybe two clients per week and not let it interfere with school as it had often done before. All in all this meant that the girls would have around 6-900 a week to get by on and that was enough to make more than a decent living. Patty however had her appointments on Fridays so Billie and Chloë had taken a client each on Monday and afterwards the three of them had gone shopping together. They'd bought clothes, underwear, fresh sheets for the beds and filled up the food supplies. It was still most jun food though. It was what they had been raised on and what they were used to.

Liam got in touch with them every day to check up on them and they told him that they were being good although he was of course curious and slightly suspicious when they told him about their shopping spree. Wherever had they gotten the money he had asked but of course he knew where even if neither he nor they said it. It was part of the deal they had made with him. They would keep working to help support themselves but only just enough for that purpose which they had figured would be about five full service clients a week shared between the three of them.

When he called they actually gathered around Chloë's phone all three of them and had him on speaker. It was in a way almost as if they were actually his daughters having recently moved out on their own. They even suggested that if he wanted to and could find the time they'd like to make him dinner one day, maybe the weekend?

Chloë had also talked a bit with Olivia after the party and had heard the story of how she got to bed, how she had almost tried to seduce her dad into more than just being the victim of a tease. They had also talked, quite a lot actually, about all the things Olivia had learned about the girls at the party, particularly the sex bits. Chloë had explained to some extent how she ended up selling herself, that it wasn't just for the money but also a way to hurt herself, a way to numb the pain of the abuse her father had put her through, among other things. Olivia was of course shocked by it and by learning that Billie and Patty had much the same experiences.

Of course they talked about Olivia's curiousness about sex as well, about blowjobs and as Chloë suggested that with breasts like Olivia's she could used them too.
"What? You mean like ... jerk a guy off with them?"
"Exactly, or just push them together and let him fuck them."
Chloë could almost hear Olivia blushing at the idea.
They also talked a bit about girls. There ha after all been moments during the party, and after, when Olivia had questioned whether or not she liked girls or not, even if that doubt itself had risen from the suggestions made by the other girls when she had cuddled with Chloë. It wasn't like Olivia really could imagine herself kissing a girl, not like that and certainly not there, but she was curious as to how it worked.
"I mean like I get how it works between a boy and a girl but like do you use toys and stuff to y'know ..."
Chloë explained that sometimes they did and sometimes not. She also explained about tribbing and once again she could almost hear Olivia's face go bright red. Despite all the things she had experienced and heard at the party she was still innocent though perhaps not quite as innocent as she had been.

Olivia confessed to Chloë that she hadn't really been able to stop thinking of her dad and how hard he had been when she rubbed against his lap or how he had begun looking at her, like a woman and not just his daughter, and that she was sort of encouraging him by wearing clothes that fit her body a bit tighter than what she usually did. She also confessed that she had started masturbating regularly, and that she mostly thought about her dad when she did.
"Sounds like you're having quite the crush on your dad?" Chloë had said and giggled.

Since Liam had agreed to at least see what he could do about getting an evening away from home on Saturday it came as something of a surprise to the girls when he suddenly showed up without calling ahead on Thursday evening.
"Yea. We're in," Chloë called from the kitchen where she'd just poured herself a big bowl of Froot Loops with milk.
She brought the bowl to the couch and sat down to eat.
"Billie's out though and Patty's in the bathroom."
"I'll be out soon," Patty called from the bathroom and splashing could be heard.
"So. What brings you here daddy?" Chloë asked as she ate.
"Is this about the party? I swear I tried but like ... she's curious and she only had two. I kept track."
"At least she only took two puffs on the cigarette though," Patty said and stood behind Liam wearing nothing but a towel around her body and one around her wet hair.
"Yea. She got curious about how I could have beaten her when I smoked and I dunno. I think she was trying to prove something but decided she didn't like it."

Despite having told her that he wasn't mad, it was interesting that Chloë and Patty instantly started trying to explain themselves regarding what happened at the party. They even went so far as to confess that Olivia tried to smoke. That girl... she was so focused on fitting in that she likely would have tried everything they had at the party - in that he was happy that beer and cigarettes were the only things they did have. Thankfully, she didn't enjoy smoking.

"I'm not mad about those things, don't worry." He said, looking back at Patty and actually leaning in, kissing her head and then walking to Chloë and doing the same as he sat down on the couch next to her. He liked greeting them as his daughters, maybe it was just a weird fantasy, but he still did it. "But Chloë, the girl is innocent and impressionable, but she also admires you as the cool friend, as far as I can tell. So be careful what you show her. I know my daughter is smart, but she'll do dumb things anyway."

Liam leaned back on the couch and sighed, glancing over at them. "That said, I wanted to talk about Olivia. For a while now she's been acting odd around the house. She tried to seduce me into letting her go to the party and after when she was drunk... she's been dressing more provocatively too. Did any of you tell her to do it?"

Chloë looked up and nodded as he once again assured them that he wasn't angry at either of them about what had happened at the party.
"Sure daddy," she said when he asked her to be careful what she showed and told his real daughter.
It was of course far too late for that since Olivia had already learned far too many truths about Chloë and her friends. She agreed with him that even though Olivia was the smartest person she knew that she would still do the dumbest things out of sheer curiousity.

Patty came and sat down on Liam's lap after he had sat down and leaned back into the couch.
"You mean like ... not telling her about being whores?" she said and leaned in against him letting her towel fall open as she did.
She exchanged looks with Chloë and nodded. It wouldn't be a good idea to tell their daddy with benefits that his real daughter already knew this about them.

They both listened when he gave the real reason why he had come.
"I might have suggested she'd convince you to let her come to the party, yea," Chloë said and shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal, and to her it wasn't.
"You maybe perhaps be her dad and all but you're still a man aren't you, and it worked, didn't it?"
It was perhaps not meant to be quite as provocative or challenging as it came out. It was just the truth of the matter.
"As for after the party. I dunno what to say, she was drunk and there had been some talk about sex yea. I mean she's curious is all, and its not like she has any other male in her life to fantasise about, right?"
She paused and finished her cereal.
"At least it's you she's trying to seduce and not her mum," she then concluded.

When Patty sat down on his lap, he looked down her now naked body and wrapped his arm around her. It made him wonder for a moment... did she sit down on his lap because she assumed he'd like that and was just pleasing him like any other client or did she sit there because she honestly wanted to? Liam caught himself in the middle of that train of thought. It was a foolish notion - they were certainly grateful for what he had done for them, for being out of the trailer park and everything, yet even if he did treat them like daughters at times, it wasn't like they would have genuine feelings for him.

He was just a perverted old man with a hero complex. He was a sugar daddy even if he didn't use the term. They humored him when he treated them like daughters and "paid him back" through sex to keep him happy and wanting to come back. He was very aware of this...

Funny how a simple and harmless action triggered a storm of thoughts for an instant, but a few words can bring one right back to reality in another. He looked at Chloë as she spoke and then down at Patty's thigh, not really looking at her, just thinking.

"I don't care if she's gay or straight... it would be just as immoral to go after her mother." Then again, he was a hypocrite if he reprimanded anyone for immoral behavior. "Olivia is very aware of what she's doing and she's definitely interested in sex right now. She asked me directly if she turned me on and admittedly, I can't lie and say her body hasn't become very beautiful." He sighed. "Then again, you girls know I say and do stupid things while horny... so I'm afraid what might happen if she keeps this up."

Of course a big part of why Patty had sat on his lap was to keep him happy but it wasn't the only reason. After they had had sex, made love even, and he had give her her first real orgasm she had developed some feelings towards him even if he still was, for the most parts, her sugar daddy and she was his sugar babe. That didn't mean she couldn't enjoy his touch or have feelings towards him.
"She really asked you that?" Just right out?"
Chloë was genuinely surprised even though she knew that Olivia had started having all kinds of fantasies about her dad. She pushed the bowl away and leaned back against the couch lighting a cigarette.
"Well. There were actually comments made about the size of her breasts. Perhaps she just became aware of just how they might affect a man, even if he is her dad."
"Yea. And should you feel like doing something stupid like fucking her you can always come here and we'll do it instead of her," Patty said and kissed him on the neck.
"Exactly," Chloë agreed.
"I mean that was the deal right, for putting us up here, that you can come fuck us whenever you want to."

He inhaled sharply when he felt the kiss on his neck. It always felt great when someone did that to him. That said, it was honestly not the original deal... his original deal was to just give them the place, they were the ones who pushed the sex onto him - admittedly, he didn't fight it and readily agreed. He was kidding himself if he didn't enjoy the idea of it either.

"True... girls... I know some of you have had experiences with your fathers that weren't your choices." He said, looking at Chloë. His hand was already rubbing Patty's stomach feeling her skin made him feel so good. Yet he continued to focus. "I don't want to bring up past trauma, so if you prefer we change topic, then tell me. But be honest, how much of a shit father am I for even entertaining the thought and getting hard?" He didn't even mention masturbating to her...

"On a scale from one to ten, ten being a giant piece of elephant dung ..." Chloë dragged hard on the cigarette and looked away from him while she blew the smoke out.
It was obvious that she was fighting down the memories of the day her father made a woman out of her, or as he had put it: "Now that your bitch whore of a mother is gone it's your job to keep me happy and satisfied.
Her father was a big man, tall, strong and heavy and he had never had any issues with beating his wife or his daughter even before her mother had vanished into the night never to be seen or heard from again. He had raised his hand at her and she had whimpered and tried to make herself as small as possible and with tears flooding her eyes she had allowed him to rape her the way he so often had raped her mother, even if of course he didn't see it quite that way, to him she was his wife and it was her fucking duty to spread her legs whenever he told her to. Once her father had deflowered her he offered her to her three years older half brother.

She fought back the tears and then turned to look at Liam.
"For nothing more than that, 3 maybe. It all depends on how you handle it. Like Patty said, if you feel you are about to do something stupid with Olivia then you call us, even if we have to meet you in your car a block from your house. I don't care, we'll be there. But if you actually act on it against her will, then you're a big fat 11 on that scale."

Chloë crushed the cigarette in the ash tray and got up rushing to the bathroom before she started to cry like a baby in front of him.
"Don't," Patty said as she felt him trying to push her aside and follow.
"You'll only make it worse. But listen. She's right. Fantasies and jerking off to her isn't all that bad but let her come to you, don't force it, don't even encourage it. If she comes to you she comes to you, if not ... well as we've said twice already. We're here to take her place, even if none of us can even begin to compete with her in the chest department but we do make up for it in experience."

He felt like an 11 right now for even bringing up her trauma for such a stupid question. The way she spoke about it before didn't seem like it affected her as much, but that was stupid of him to even consider. Of course it was a horrifying and scarring experience for her. She may hide it well when she has to, but bringing it up like this... all for what? To make himself feel better? He wanted to go after her, but Patty was right... he would only make it worse.

"Patty... I never once considered... I would never force myself on Olivia. I would never force myself on any of you or anyone else." He said. The very thought of raping anyone, especially people he loved was sickening. "This was a stupid idea... I never should have thought about it or let Olivia... no, never mind." The man groaned and leaned back down on the couch, looking up at the ceiling. "I should go, I don't want to cause Chloë more stress."

"Let Olivia what?"
Billie had somehow managed to come in without making much of a noise. She had a bottle of Pepsi in one hand and a roll of breath mints which she popped into her mouth one after the other helping them dissolve with the Pepsi.
"Good to hear you would never force yourself on her or anyone though," she added and then looked at Patty.
"What's up with Chloë? The bathroom door is locked but I can hear he crying in there?"
"Oh, just Mr Sensitive her bringing up memories of her asshole of a dad. I think she could need your arms to comfort her. Assuming she'll let you in that is."
Patty slipped off of his lap and without wrapping the towel around her walked out of the living room to go put clothes on.
"You're right. You probably should go," Billie said with her mouth full of breath mints.

He didn't know when Billie came in, but considering she was Chloë's girlfriend, he figured that she would be far from pleased with the fact that he made her lover cry. He could tell in her voice at the end, or perhaps he was imagining things. Liam didn't argue though and instead just got up and nodded. "Yeah, I'll... see myself out." He said, but stopped by Billie as he left. "Tell Chloë I'm sorry, please. I never meant to hurt her." He said and left the building.

The drive back home was bitter and quiet. He didn't turn on the radio and just let himself stew in the stupidity of what he had done. The girls had gone through enough and he was making it worse by bringing it up. Honestly, they needed professional help, but good luck getting them to go to one. At least they had each other.

"Men never do it seems," Billie said rather coldly and without waiting for him to leave went to the bathroom, knocked softly on the door.
"Chlo ... it's me. Need a hug?"
There was a moment of silence, no crying or any other noise before the door opened just a crack and Billie crept inside without opening the door more than necessary and closed it again.

It took maybe half an hour of soft sobbing before Chloë got up, washed her face and gave Billie a kiss.
"You know I love you don't you. I don't know what I'd do without you."
Billie nodded.
"Of course babe. I know."
"Here," Chloë said as she went back into the living room and handed her phone to Patty.
"You hold on to this and don't let me use it unless Olivia calls."
Patty nodded. She knew why. If Chloë had her phone she would get back on the dating sites and pick up a client, preferably a really rough one that would abuse her, like that asshole Jim perhaps, who had damn nearly killed her the last time she met with him. It was all part of her self-harm behaviour and Patty and Billie both knew it might be a day maybe more before she could be trusted with her phone again.

Thursday crept into Friday. Chloë was still on some sort of autopilot. She didn't eat unless Billie and Patty sat down with her and made her eat something. When she was that way she was almost like an adult sized baby. She slept more than usual, deep and free of dreams. She drank and Billie managed to get hold of a few pills to help her relax but by Saturday morning she woke up early, went to the kitchen to make coffee, then went up to the roof to have a smoke and enjoy the coffee. When she came back down she was actually smiling.
"So who is ready to go shopping for food. Like real food, remember we invited daddy over for dinner today."
Patty nodded and gave Chloë her phone back.

Liam's mood was beyond rotten throughout Friday. Mary was back to her drinking, Olivia was driving him crazy with the way she was acting, he knew he hurt Chloë something fierce because she was not the type to run away crying unless a really big nerve was hit and whenever her messaged them that day, it was Patty who replied back when it was usually Chloë herself. Plus, Billie probably hated him for hurting Chloë. Obviously he wouldn't stop sheltering them even if they were mad at him, but he feared it would sour the relationship.

He did message Patty early Saturday asking if it was best to postpone the dinner, but was told it was fine. That likely meant that Chloë and Billie weren't mad at him anymore or at least not as much. Good.

"Olivia, honey. I need your help with something." He said as he knocked on her door and opened it. "A... coworker of mine has a daughter around your age and it's her birthday soon. I owe her father for helping me out, so I wanted to buy her a nice present." He said, trying to do his best at lying through his teeth. "Would you go out to the mall with your old dad and help him pick out something teenagers like you would like?"

Unlike before the party Olivia had now begun to keep the door to her room closed at all times, as if she was keeping secrets, or wasn't dressed, or both. When her dad knocked on the door she told him to enter and he would find her in a rather tight fitting white t-shirt through which he could see the outline of her black bra, the same one she had worn to the party. With that she wore jeans that seemed tighter than what she usually wore, perhaps she had gone through the pile of clothes she had put away because they didn't quite fit the way she had wanted them to. She even wore make up. Nothing heavy but more than she normally did, eyeliner and lipstick.

"Ok," she said not really finding it odd that her dad was going to the mall to buy clothes for the teen daughter of a colleague. She did perhaps suspect though that he was really wanting her to pick out something for her birthday which was coming up in about a month and used the colleagues daughter as a cover story.
"I need to pick up some new bras and undies anyway," she said and grabbed her bag from the door knob.
"I take it mum's not coming," she said as she headed down the stairs ahead of him.

The girl was making it so much harder for him to keep his cool. However, Liam had Chloe and Patty's words fresh in his mind and he intended to honor them. He wasn't going to encourage her behavior or stop her - within reason - and she was going to be the one to come to him if she ever wanted something more. At that time, they would work through it as was needed. For now, he really wanted her opinion on what he could buy for the girls as presents, along with something for her birthday.

"No, father-daughter day today." He said with a soft chuckle - Mary might ask too many questions about buying a present for someone's daughter she never heard about.

They got in the car and drove off toward the mall. "Alright, so she's your age, about your build I guess." Although non of the girls had tits like Olivia, only Billie came close. Probably wasn't an issue though, but they did all have different builds. I just want something nice and trendy I guess... Doesn't have to be clothes either, I don't know what girls your age like."

Olivia giggled a bit and wiggled her ass down the last few steps. Father daughter days were always good. Often he spoiled her rotten but in her mind the concept had also started taking on a different meaning, one that was far from innocent.

As they drove to the mall Olivia became more convinced that he wanted her to pick out her own birthday present. The thought that she would pick out clothes for her friends didn't enter her mind, even though she had found it curious that he had said it was for a colleagues daughter and then had used plural later on. She was perhaps smart, top of her class in every subject but she still shrugged it off as a generalisation rather than an actual plural.

Once they were in the store she began browsing. It was almost summer so shorts might be nice and as she stood looking through a rack of shorts she remembered the short Olivia usually wore, loose but still somehow clinging to her body. She found a pair of cut of black short shorts which she first held up to her waist and then handed her dad. Next she grabbed a red and black plaid dress which she also held up to her body as if to see if it would fit her or not before handing it to her dad. Lastly she found a pair of tight black jeans which had rips in the front of the legs. She repeated the procedure and it was obvious that she was enjoying herself. None of the clothes she had picked out were anything like what she usually wore but she could easily picture herself in them. It was time for her to reinvent herself from child to teenager and young woman.
"Need tops to go with it?" she asked.

He didn't know a thing about fashion... this was all pretty new and he never knew what colors went with what and stuff of the sort. He was the type to walk in, see a shirt he liked and walk out of the store in only a few minutes, but going shopping with Mary or Olivia always took much longer. Mary had always been the one to buy his clothes for him and he was honestly quite thankful for that - it helped that she knew what he liked.

"Everything looks very cute." He said... but where did girls like ripped jeans? They were just pants with holes in them, but if they had normal pants and they got ripped accidentally, he bet they would throw it out. Regardless, he nodded at his daughter. "Yes, tops too I guess." He paused while thinking and rubbing his chin, the other arm busy with the clothes. "I guess my... coworker's daughter has a smaller chest than yours." He warned.

Olivia gave her dad a curious glance as he made a point of his colleague's daughter having a smaller bust than she did. Had she read him completely wrong and the clothes were actually for another girl. It was curious since it seemed like he was buying more than just a birthday present. It was almost like a whole new wardrobe, something she had been thinking of for the entire week. Suddenly she felt jealous. Who was this other girl he was buying clothes for? Still though she did pick out two tops, one to go with the jeans and another to go with the shorts.

Now that she had helped her dad with his shopping she insisted that he helped with her shopping.
"I need new bras. The old ones are getting a bit ... tight," she explained and too him by the arm and dragged him to the underwear section where she started picking out bras she wanted to try on, some with matching panties. She then dragged him towards the fitting rooms.

She left him waiting outside and went in. A few minutes later she stuck her head out to see if there was anyone else waiting outside and when there wasn't she pulled the curtain aside and asked him what he thought. Did it look good on her. She turned around to show him from the back as well.

This was good. He got a dress and a few sets that he could take and gift the girls. He didn't know the exact sizes, but they could come exchange them if need be. Regardless, he was happy with what they bought. When Olivia spoke about buying underwear, he didn't really bat an eye though. His daughter had been buying underwear for years now and while it was usually his wife who accompanied her, he was also dragged to such stores with his wife at times in the past. It was all pretty normal and perfectly fine. He would of course buy it all for her.

Until Olivia showed off what she was wearing. Liam had heart palpitations as he watched her in shock for a few seconds, his eyes scanning over her. Then he shook his head and quickly closed the curtain. "What are you doing, Olivia! Someone could see. I can see!" He said, looking around and making sure nobody saw her.

Olivia just giggled and closed the drapes again.
"But did you like it daddy," she asked.
"Did it look good on me?"
She tried on the rest of the two bras as well but without showing them to him. She did admire what these underwire bras did with her breasts though. The lift, the way they seemed to make them even bigger. With these bras she'd be sure to draw attention to herself in ways she had never felt the desire to do before. It was as if the girls at the party talking so openly and casually about sex as if it was no big deal had sparked something in Olivia, that and the fact that she had gotten excited when she took Chloë's advice to seduce her dad to let her go to the party at all.

It was perhaps another ten minutes in total before she came back out.
"I think I'll take all three," she said and smiled up at her dad.

"Yes, yes! They were amazing on you, honey. Now, I don't need to see the others." He said, turning away from the dressing room and groaning. Fuck... he was horny now and she did it on purpose. The bra looked amazing and the way her ass was basically all there for him to see... It was too hot and he wasn't prepared to see something like that. It was far more distracting than he thought it would... even should be.

He hoped the girls would let him release some of this pent up stress, because it had been a week again and Olivia was making it a nightmare. He needed to visit them more often at this rate.

"Alright, that's fine." He said, his face a little flushed as he cleared his throat and paid for everything with his card. Once they walked out of the store, he checked his watch. "We got a few minutes if you want to get something quick to eat on the go, otherwise we should really get home. I have plans with my friends later and I wouldn't like being the late one."

"I could go for some ice cream for sure, and a coffee," Olivia said with a smile on her face.
She had of course noticed how flushed and embarrassed her dad was after her little show and tell in the fitting room. She didn't exactly know why she had done it but it surely was related to both the feeling of appreciation and arousal she had gotten when she sat on his lap a week before and also that he was really the only male she knew who she could ask about such things. Sure, Chloë and Billie could probably have given her the reaction she desired but despite them being physically attracted to girls they were after all girls themselves and not boys.

He had to calm down for now. Olivia changed a lot in a really short time and he hadn't adapted yet. Liam was trying... trying so so hard to not be affected too much by her. He wanted to control himself and be a good dad. He didn't want to do the same thing that traumatized Chloe. But Olivia was making it so hard for him to not blow up. The problem was that she was a spoiled brat and did as she pleased, because he was letting her.

They got the icecream and the coffee and Liam looked at Olivia. "Olivia. You'll always be my little girl. My princess, alright." He said, looking forward as they walked. "You've been... acting differently and I don't know what caused this change..." He did, but didn't want to say it. "...but don't go too far, alright. You're too young and innocent for such things."

"Ok daddy," Olivia said and walked ahead of him and by the way she put a lot more swagger into her stride than she had ever before it was obvious she was completely ignoring what he had just told her.
"If you need to go hang out with your friends I can take the bus back home," she said and turned around walking backwards while talking to him.
"I mean there's one right outside and then home is barely what half a mile from the nearest bus stop."
She turned back around as she passed through the sliding doors and back out to the parking lot.

Back at the apartment the girls unpacked the food they had bought. It was perhaps not what people like Liam would call real food. Mostly it was food that only needed water added to them and cooking, mac & cheese, spaghettios, baked beans, mashed potatoes and such. No fruit or vegetables in sight unless you counted canned peaches and pears which they had agreed to serve with canned whipped cream as dessert. They had also stocked up on beer, not really sure what his favourite was they had gone with what they usually drank themselves.

They had then done a bit of cleaning before starting to prepare the mac & cheese. They cooked the pasta and made the sauce before mixing everything up in an oven proof pot they found in one of the cupboards, added the breadcrumb topping and put it all into the oven at 350. They then all showered and dressed in clean clothes.

Because the kitchen was rather small they set the plates on the coffee table in the living room figuring it was as good as anywhere to eat.

Back
Top Bottom