Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sunfield Trailer Park (LVA24 x MsBloom)

Olivia bit her lip and looked down. Chloë's situation was rough and she respected... and pitied her at the same time. Like her father, she had an urge to fix things, but she really couldn't do anything herself. However, Chloë's explanation that they were in a better situation now with the rent being paid did make her feel more at ease.

The girl reached toward Chloë and hugged her tightly. She held back from anymore tears and smiled. "Alright, but if you ever need anything, tell me! Dad is a good guy so he'll help and I can..." She leaned back as if trying to strike a sensual pose with a big smile. "...persuade him now!" The giggling returned and she leaned back a little more and stumbled, nearly falling on her ass if it weren't for Chloë being there. "Oh oops, lost my balance there. Anyway, Dad's almost here so I gotta go." She said loudly and looked at the others. "Bye girls! It was great!" She waved, then immediately hugged Chloë again.

"I'll walk you down," Chloë said as she steadied Olivia who was clearly drunk and off her balance.
"Not sure I trust you with the stairs."
The other girls waved at Olivia and some of them, including Billie, smiled at her as they did.
"It was fun. You'll have to come over for another girls' night," she called out.

First Chloë brought Olivia back to the apartment.
"Ok. Remember to stay focused on walking in a straight line and not to slur when you talk, ok? And have a breath mint before you go."
Not that a breath mint would cover up the fact that Olivia was drunk but at least she wouldn't stink of beer. Chloë knew she'd be in so much trouble for Olivia having gotten drunk but it wasn't like she could have told her friend the truth about why she didn't want her to go easy on the beer.

A few minutes later the two of them were downstairs. Chloë gave Olivia a long hug goodbye and kissed her on the cheek.
"I'm really happy you came and I'm sorry if it was all a bit much for you. We'll talk soon."
"Sure," Olivia said and before she let go of Chloë she whispered.
"Of course we're still friends. You're probably the only really honest friend I have."
She the headed outside and managed to walk straight down the steps and to her dad's car but did stumble as she got in and she did fumble a bit with the seat belt.

The time Liam spent with Mary at home was actually... nice. They didn't really do anything, merely sat watching TV after dinner, but for the first time in a while, it felt like it did before Olivia was born. Well, not entirely, but close enough he'd say. At the end, they hadn't fought or argued and Mary even seemed to hold off on drinking wine until he left at least - even seemed a bit chipper maybe, or it might have been his imagination.

Once he arrived and saw Olivia and Chloë together, he waved at them both. Chloë looked hot, like usual, but there was a softness to her he hadn't seen. Was it because of Olivia? If so, that was cute.

Until Olivia stumbled and Liam figured something was up. When she got into the car, he greeted her and the smell of mint with a hint of alcohol was easy to spot - kids think they can easily hide stuff from their parents. Liam drove away and glanced at his daughter. "Was it fun? Lots of food... drink? What did you girls do?" He asked, wanting to see if his daughter would show how drunk she was and maybe even come clean.

Last edited:
Olivia waved goodbye to Chloë as the car pulled away from the curb thinking she had gotten away with it since her dad didn't mention her being drunk or seemed to have noticed that she was a bit off balance and unfocused.
"We had pizza and played a game," she said and glanced over at her dad.
"And ... well ... the other girls had a beer with the pizza so ... I did too. Just the one though and not even a full bottle, more like half a bottle."
She hoped he wouldn't spot her lie from just how drunk she was. The cool air had helped but now that she was in the car she began to feel it again. She wasn't even sure that she had articulated as well as she usually did, had she slurred, or had she been too quick to defend herself, protested too much before he had even asked?

Liam calmly drove back home, taking his time and not speeding at all. Perhaps letting her stew in this for a bit would do her some good. She did tell him the truth... but it wasn't the full truth, but rather a half-true and to Liam that was still very much a lie. By his estimates, judging by how flushed she was and the slurring and reaction in general, she had more than half a beer. Two? Three? It depended on her metabolism he supposed.

Her father seemed calm though. "Want to try that again? How many did you drink, Olivia?" He said, glancing at her. "I'm not mad. I'll be really angry if you keep lying to me, but right now, I'm not yet." What did the girls do? He told them to watch over Olivia and the first thing they do is let her get drunk.

His silence unnerved her at first. He didn't believe her and that became quite clear when he did speak.
"Ummm ... two," she said after some hesitation but she knew that it would only make things worse if she didn't tell him the whole truth. She had never been much of a liar. She had never really had to lie to her dad before.
"The other girls had more than that but ..."
She bit her lip and looked at hed dad.
"We were playing this game, two truths and a lie, and if you lost a round, like either if you guessed wrong or someone guessed your lie you had to drink."
She paused and started giggling.
"I guess I'm just not that good at that game."

It was obvious to him that his daughter wouldn't be drinking two whole bottles of beer without being influenced by the others. He should have known better - this was one of the reasons why he didn't want her to come. She was even getting all giggly now, it was so clear. "The others drinking more or less is no excuse, Olivia." His tone was a lot more stern. The man stopped the car in a parking lot near home and looked at her.

"Just because your friends are doing something, it doesn't make it okay or safe. Games or not, you should have explained to them you were too young and inexperienced to drink. Promise me you won't do this again, because if you do I swear to god, no more parties until your living on your own."

His tone stopped Olivia's giggles and she looked at him. She knew he meant it but she also wondered how firm he would be if she repeated her performance from last night for him. She nodded though.
"Actually dad, Chloë did tell me to take it easy. I should have listened to her but I didn't want the others to think I was boring."
"She was really nice about it too, she helped me down the stairs and everything, please don't be angry with her."
There was a quiver in her voice as she spoke.

He stared into her eyes as she spoke about Chloë to see if it was just an excuse, but he could tell that she was telling the truth. Interesting, so even if they did let her get drunk, Chloë still took care of her then. Points for Chloë then, points she was getting back after losing them from letting Olivia drink. The man gave his daughter a nod and looked forward.

"Fine, Chloë is off the hook. But this time you were lucky there weren't boys there." He hoped there weren't. "Because guys only think of one thing, sex. If a cute and attractive girl gets too drunk around groups of boys, there's a high chance one of them will take advantage of her. So be careful, princess."

Olivia nodded.
"I know daddy," she said.
"But Chloë wouldn't let that happen. I know it. She'd kick their asses."
She broke out giggling again and leaned up against her dad's shoulder, hugging his arm so that he might find it difficult to shift gears.
"I did have a lot of fun though," she said and yawned.

Yeah... honestly he got the feeling that Chloë would do that. Liam figured that talking to her about this any further would be a waste. Plus, she would be getting a hangover in the morning - hopefully - that would be enough to teach her a lesson.

"That's good at least, honey." He leaned down, kissing her head as he started the car back up. Liam tried his best to drive despite her hugging him - he drove while getting a blowjob and that was more distracting. "When we get home, you drink some water and go to bed. Don't wake your mother." He told her before getting there.

When they did though, he could tell that she was fading already, so Liam wrapped his arm around her waist and helped her to her room. He never thought this day would come...

"Ok daddy," Olivia said and shifted in her seat, inadvertently pulling up the skirt of her dress allowing him to notice that she was after all wearing her usual girlish underwear, pale blue cotton panties with little red hearts all over them.
"I promise I won't," she added with a definite slur in her voice and moments later she was asleep against his arm.

She did wake up when they pulled up to the garage and did manage to get up to her room with his help. As he held her by the waist she leaned against him. Once they were in her room she started trying to take off the dress but got caught with her head and as she stood there trying to keep her balance while trying to pull the dress free of her head she fell onto her bed and with most of the dress still over her head most of her body was exposed.

She giggled and tried to pull the dress back down to cover herself up.

Of course she would be too drunk to even undress herself properly. Liam watched her struggle and sighed... yet his eyes still remained on her body. With the dress almost off, he could see her underwear and her figure in full. She was stunning, perfect... too perfect. "Let me help..." He said, walking over to her and touching her hip direction with his palm under the pretext of getting her still. Her skin was so warm...

Liam used his other hand to pull the collar and release her head, so that she could take off the dress fully. His eyes wandered down to her breasts again, perfectly cupped by her bra. "Do you need more help... princess." He whispered.

With the dress off Olivia turned around and let herself fall back onto the bed. Her large breasts jiggled as she landed and she giggled as she lay there, legs ever so slightly parted and looked up at her dad.
"See something you like daddy?" she asked and the giggle turned into laughter as she reached behind her to unhook her bra, as it did it partially fell off almost exposing her nipple to him.
"I don't think so daddy. Do you?"
She could hear herself saying the words but barely believed she was saying them anyway.
"I think I'm a bit drunk," she added as if it needed explaining.

God dammit... he wanted to see more. In that moment, Liam wanted to undress his daughter and touch her breasts. He wanted to feel her skin and then do more than that. However, the man closed his hands into tight fists and restrained himself. He literally just warned her about guys like this, he wouldn't do the same. "Yes, Olivia. You are stunning." The man leaned down, putting his hands under her arms and pulled her into a proper position on the bed, before covering her up with the sheets. "Now go to sleep, princess." He said.

Liam didn't wait. He rushed out the door and closed it. He leaned against the door and took a deep breath to control himself. He nearly went too far. God... he wanted to go too far.

"Night night daddy," she said and once covered by the sheet she wiggled out of her bra and was asleep.

A few minutes after Liam had tucked his daughter in he got a text from Chloë: Sorry, but I did try to stop her. Hope she's alright though.

The next morning Olivia woke up late with a headache. She vaguely remembered how the evening had ended and blushed. Had she really suggested her dad would help her ... with what exactly. She had almost exposed her breasts to him and not just a hint but fully naked. It was so embarrassing and she made sure to put on her lumpiest sweatshirt before going to the bathroom to pee and then shower.

Liam merely replied back: "I know. You're fine. She'll have a headache and learn her lesson."

The next morning, Liam was up early and he heard his daughter get up. He figured that she was reeling from the hangover, so he waited until she was out of the shower and came down for breakfast, before he greeted her loudly. "Morning, princess!" He said, purposefully speaking louder than normal. "I'm making pancakes! Want some?" He also pointed toward the counter next to him where he had a cup of water and aspirin waiting for her.

"I suppose I deserved that," Olivia said as she entered the kitchen in a bulky sweatshirt and equally bulky sweat pants as if she was trying her best to hide her forms, and she was.
"Pancakes sounds good."
She poured a cup of coffee and sat down at the table.
"Did you undress me last night?" she asked and leaned her head in one hand staring down into the coffee.
"I only remember you waking me up when we got home and then getting stuck in my dress."
It was perhaps not entirely true. She did remember having almost exposed her breasts to him and saying something suggestive. The reason she asked was because she wanted to see how honest he'd be about it.

How much did she remember of last night? He couldn't be too sure, but the way she was asking that question made him worry. Liam plated a couple of pancakes and brought them over to the table. "I helped you take off the dress before you'd fall over and hurt yourself and that's about it." He said, turning away to make the rest of the pancakes for Mary and himself... whenever his wife were to show up at least. "Why do you ask?"

"No reason. I just can't remember how I got into bed, and with mum asleep it must have been you right?"
She poured syrup on the pancakes and sprinkled them with crushed nuts.
"I mean it's no big deal right? You've seen me in my undies before right?"
She still didn't look up at him to hide the fact that she was blushing. Instead she focused on stuffing her face with pancakes.

"I've seen you naked too, Olivia. I'm your father, it's... no big deal." He said, trying to play it cool. In the end, he hadn't actually seen her naked since she was a little child. However, when he brought the pancakes over, he looked at her directly, seeing the hint of the blush as she tried to hide it. "But you've become a stunning and beautiful girl. Any man will be lucky to be with you." He added, caressing her head.

"It's Sunday, any plans?" He turned to the door. "Mary, if you want pancakes, there's some here." He added.

"Yea, when I was little," she said as if she had read his mind.
"Not since I got these," she added and for the first time since sitting down she straightened herself up and poked her chest out, pushing the sweat shirt against he ribs to let the outline of her breasts show.
"But it wasn't like weird at all then?"
She picked up a piece of pancake and looked at it.
"Then why do I feel so weird about it? I mean like ..."
She bit her lip to stop herself from what she was about to say.

He stared, he definitely stared at her tits when she pulled on the sweatshirt. He was obvious about it too and in the back of his mind, he wondered why she was even talking about this.

"It wasn't weird... not for me." He looked up at her face and leaned forward. "I mean like... what, Olivia?"

"Like I dunno ... last night the girls were talking about blowjobs, well they mentioned it and I ..."
She now blushed hard and wished she could have turned back time. This was not something she should be telling her dad.
"Well I couldn't help thinking about Friday night and what I felt when I sat on your lap."
She paused and looked at him but there was not a hint of accusation or anything but embarrassment and curiousity on her face.
"I mean like, do I turn you on?"

It surprised Liam most of all that she would initiate this conversation herself. He figured that yes, she used her body to seduce him a little bit when she wanted to go to the party and last night she acted the way she did because she was drunk, but to want to talk about what happened... Liam had to think about how he would approach this. Part of him wanted to outright tell her everything, how he felt and what he wanted to do to her last night. But that would disgust her... yet...

"You've grown into a woman, one with an amazing body that is any man's dreams. Of course you would turn any man on with ease, Olivia." He said, looking down at the pancakes as he cut into them and ate.

Back
Top Bottom