Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

As You Are ( Lady Bloody Ava & Captain_Bond)

"A person?" she answered back. "No but I have done toys but none of them come close to the size of you." The girl had butterflies like you wouldn't believe, because her boyfriend was massive. She held her breath when he started piercing her rose bud and her body hugged him like a second skin. "Oh my God you are so huge babe." Thank goodness for the lube otherwise this would have been impossible. "Do you spank, John? If so, don't be afraid."

"Ooh, have you been a bad girl?", John said, grinning wickedly as he gave Rose a more playful spank, to test the waters. By now he was hilted inside her as far as he could go, and began to drag himself back out, punctuating it with the same light slap on the other cheek before gripping her ass and slowly pushing back in. "Tell me the instant it hurts too much," he said seriously before he started a slow, tentative pace of sliding in and out of her, spanking her every so often.

"I will let you be the judge of that," the red head uttered before she gasped in delight upon feeling his hand get acquiated with her ass. There was a slight pain commingling and overshadowed by pleasure within the nerve lined walls of her ass. "You are... perfect..." It felt good in an entirely different manner and the girl felt stuffed. The pace seemed to not matter nearly as much as he hit the best spot at the right angle over and over again. Arms grew weak and she rest on her forearms with her head hung low as a symphony of pleasure escaped soft lips. "J-John.... yes..." the girl cried out as pleasure mounted and she knew that she was going to be sent over the edge once again.

John felt like he was in heaven. There was really no better way to describe it. He moaned and grunted as he steadily stuffed his girlfriend. "Fuck, Rose, we're both perfect," he groaned out as he kept going, his own climax fast approaching, his hands still giving her a decent spanking.

With every strike of his hand upon her ass she felt a flash flood between her legs. Hands gripping at what she could as the red head panted as her lover drove his cock home over and over again in her ass. "Fuck... John... I... I'm gonna..." Actions spoke louder than words and it did as she broke down in the form of an orgasm that topped all of the others. Her mind went blank while her body was consumed in a fit of shivers in the midst of her pleasure.

"Me too," John managed to get out but instead of filling up her asshole he pulled out and shot rope after rope of hot, sticky cum all over her back and ass, and it seemed like it just kept on coming out. It got all over her milky white skin, and he just sank back on his haunches afterwards, panting. "God damn...that was amazing." His head was swimming with thoughts of what sort of trouble they could get into as he washed the cum off her back, but kept them to himself for the time being, expecting Rose to need at least a moment before she could even begin to talk about that sort of thing.

John was amazingly will endowed so she could feel the throbbing if his cock before he pulled out and marked her as his own in another way. Her ass stayed in the air while she recouped with her head down. "Oh my gosh John. Baby.. " This was a pleasant moment. He was such a considerate man and it would be quite the adventure, she imagined, from here. Eventually she rolled into her side and waited for him to join her.

Without a word, John gently maneuvered Rose so that she could roll over and he could pick her up before her cum-stained back could get anything on the sleeping bag. Not that she hadn't squirted all over half the tent already, but he didn't mind getting those stains out. "Come on. Let's have ourselves one last lake bath before we leave tomorrow, hmm? Grab the lantern and the soap bag." He pointed them out with the hand that supported her shoulders, and nudged the tent flap open with his feet; it had a magnetic closure and a zippered one, and he'd only used the former the last time he ducked into the tent. He slipped his feet into his hiking boots as usual, and, after Rose clicked the lantern onto its lowest setting (there was still some twilight remaining), he set off towards the lake, which was only about fifty feet off, but still.

Rose blushed when she was picked up bridal style and picked up the lantern and soap as instructed. "John, my dear, I think I can walk now. Not that I'm complaining in the slightest." There was a little giggle as she knew that her knight would carry her all the way to the lake. The glow of the light danced on the surface of the water as the day slowly came to an end. It seemed even more beautiful in the evening then it had that morning. The water was welcomed upon her skin as she was lowered into the water and sat after setting the lantern on the ground behind them and worked the soap into a later to begin washing up. "Are you at all nervous about tomorrow, John? I mean, I would love to have your by my side but is this not a big change for you? I wouldn't want you having any regrets "

"Honestly? I've been looking for a place to settle down, a reason to settle there. You're the perfect reason, and I will have no regrets. When an Army medic is discharged, he or she is automatically a certified EMT, so I can easily get a job at the local fire department. A great deal of controversy surrounded how Navy corpsmen didn't have the same consideration, until the President stepped in and made it equal across all service branches, and as Commander-in-Chief it's not like one of those short-term executive orders. But, that's just a bit of related current events. Help me with my back?" John smiled; he had been washing himself the whole time, but he really did need help. "I'll be sure to return the favor, don't worry."

His knowledge was fascinating and the girl loved learning new things. It should have been no surprise that leaving the military would leave one with some form of educational job security, but to know that at one point it was not equal across all branches was a bit of a surprise. Upon asking if she could assist him with his back she nodded and washed his back with her soft hands. "Well... my family would be quite surprised to learn about you. My father is a staunch military man himself. He too was in the army straight out of high school, but he only did it for five years and came back to the states and went to college where he got an aviation engineering degree and my mom got her master's degree in nursing, ironically enough. She's actually a Director of Nursing as UW Health East Madison Hospital." Feeling light she had already been a chatty cathy, she handed him the soap and turned around to offer up her back as she used her sudsy hands to clean her chest and abdomen.

"Well, I hope they believe in love at first sight, or that they are even the tiniest bit liberal. Otherwise, I might have to go back on the road again, but with a passenger this time." John gave her a playful smile, even though he really would do anything to protect her, including her mental and emotional health, but he was sure she already knew that. When Rose turned around, he smiled and took the soap, and started to wash her back with his strong, healer's hands. "You're so beautiful," he breathed in her ear as he leaned in close. "I can't wait for tomorrow so I can bend you in new ways and make you scream so loud your neighbors call the cops." He punctuated this by playfully pinching her ass; he wasn't quite at a good angle for a smack. If he could describe his mental and emotional state right now in one word, that word would probably be 'blissful.' "I love you so much. I can't wait for us to see just how far we can take this, both in our hearts and elsewhere."

A little laugh rang out as he spoke about taking her on the road if her parents were uppity, which she could totally understand. "No worries. It's not like they live with me and I think that they would love you." The feeling of his hands upon her back and the heat of his breath upon her ear as the familiar tone of his voice sent goosebumps of excitement to dance across every inch of her exposed flesh. The pinch to the ass caused her to gasp and turn to face him with a big smile. "John!" She wrapped her arms around him in a loving hug and looked up at his face. "I love you too John and I can not wait to get you home and see how things play out from there." On her tip toes she stood to grab a kiss from his lips before continuing to rinse off. "I can not wait to wake up next to you in the morning. Shall we head back and call it a night?"

"We shall. It's best to save our energy, after all." John ducked under the water to rinse himself off, and after making sure she did the same without any trouble, he stepped onto the shore and into his hiking boots. "Just be careful of rocks and shit, and grab onto me if the ankle still hurts." Reaching down to help her up, he smiled at her, silhouetted as she was against the sunset. "Hang on, let me get my camera." He dashed back to the campsite and grabbed his phone, and ran back to the lakeshore. "Smile!", he said brightly, crouching down and waiting for her to turn towards him before he snapped a picture of her sitting in the shallow water, nude as the day she was born, with the sunset reflecting off the water and the whole thing looking like a prize-winning artwork.

The red head was surprised when her boyfriend dashed off back to the campsite to retrieve his camera. She turned to look out to the water and admitted that it was a beautiful sight. What she had not respected was that John wanted a picture of her with that beautiful backdrop. She was sitting and smiled as she sat in the water. "John... seriously?" It was clear that she was not mad. Quiet the contrary, she smiled and laughed in disbelief that he wanted that picture of her. "Let us go, babe." With some assistance getting out of the water they were finally dry and got back into the tent, but not before she gave Max some sweet lovin's. A scratch behind the ear and kisses on the head. Rose would sleep wrapped in his arms and felt more secure than she had since the first night she arrived.

When he awoke, John felt something that he hadn't felt since he was a teenager: morning wood. It was wedged between Rose's pert little ass cheeks and he groaned as she wiggled a little in her sleep. "You better wake up before I wake you up," he growled lustily in her ear.

Rose was as snug as ever with her back against her boyfriend. She was just starting to stir when that hot voice brought a sinfully sweet smile to her lips and caused her to widdle her ass all the more to tease him. "Good morning to you too, handsome." She turned her head to look over her shoulder with a look that begged for him to have at her. "I could get used to waking up like this." The girl uttered in a lustful tone of her own. "Do you want me to take care of that for you? I am hungry, now that I see you."

"I do, but I don't wanna make another mess. Don't move." John smiled and kissed her when she turned to face him over her shoulder before sliding one of his hands down her front to rub her mound and get her nice and warmed up for him. Foreplay was important, after all.

Heedful of his words, she stayed put. Eyes instantly grew laden and the girl was already slick with anticipation. It was proving hard to rememeber to breath while she kissed him because he was so good at getting her off . "John... baby... " His name uttered in almost a pleading manner. "You really know how to take care of a woman..."

"And from now on, all those skills are yours and yours alone. Unless we discuss something else in future. But for now..." John cocked his hips back, his cock leaving the warm cradle of Rose's ass cheeks, before angling himself just right and sliding his throbbing member past her slick folds until he was buried inside her as far as he could go.

The red headed beauty felt a rush of heat consume her body as her sex was stuffed to the brim with inch after marble hard inch of her new found lover. It was like she forgot to breath for a moment as the sheer size of him was always a bit o surprise for her. He felt like the perfect fit for her. "Yes!" She cried out in undeniable approval of being one with John. It was hard for her mind to focus as this lustful haze too over her mind and there seemed to be nothing in this moment outside of the two of them. "I am addicted to any and everyway you fuck me, John... I can never seem to get enough of you..."

"Mmm, me too. But you know what makes it feel even better?" John remained still for several moments, both to drag it out for dramatic effect and to sort of tease her. "The fact I love you with all my heart and soul." At this point, he figured talk was getting cheap so he started to pump himself in and out of her over. And over. And over again. "Mmm, you feel so good wrapped around my big cock. I bet you like girls too. I bet you'd like it if I fucked you while another girl was sitting on your face so you had no choice but to scream into her pussy."

Rose lost it as she was fucked thoroughly and the dirty walk only made it worse. She was lust drunk, to say the least. "Mmm... fuck baby...." The girl was helpless to accept each well timed and placed thrust of his powerful hips. The image that he painted was no less than hot to her. She did enjoy the fairer sex as well. It was hard to find even a second to breath to answer his question with the barrage of pleasure coming at her. " That's so hot, babe...." Rose whimpered before continuing, "She could eat me out while you fuck my ass too..." she panted hard and heavy as she had her second micro climax and knew that the next would have her writing uncontrollably at this rate.

John smiled when he heard her confirm that she liked women as well. "Mmm, fuck, I like the way you think. Maybe there's someone specific you had in mind, someone who you haven't approached yet. Maybe I can be your wingman and...oh fuck!" It was getting harder for him to speak too, so he just concentrated on hitting all the right angles and making sure that his orgasm was well-timed with hers, when it arrived.

The tent was afilled with a symphony of sensual noises and Rose wanted to agree. She wanted to asnwer that it sounded like a great idea, but the sexual tension mounted and she broke down in a fabulous orgasm that only John seemed to be able to conjure for her. She had no idea how much time had passed before her mind came too. "Fuck, baby... you... are so damn good at that..." there was a weary chuckle that followed.

Back
Top Bottom