Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

As You Are ( Lady Bloody Ava & Captain_Bond)

John surprised her, but in place of a gasp, there was a moan as the curve of her neck was a weak spot indeed for her. That hand that was not busy, made itself at home flush against the skin of his back. With her fingers having been fed to her she licked her digits clean of the evidence of her own arousal. A sharp gasp did sound as the bullet vibrated fast and was pressed against her already sensitive sex. Already her legs trembled against the countertop. The girl's mind was on a sensory overload. between the attention to her neck and the bullet it was a wonder that she was holding on so well. "Mmm... John baby.... yes.... yes..." The tension mounted and visibly did her legs tremble. Both hands now caressing his back with nails digging into his skin as he brought her so close.

"Mm-hmm," John murmured as he began to focus more on the spots on Rose's neck that elicited the most positive responses. Still having a free hand, he turned the vibrator up with the remote, and chuckled like a comic book villain as he whispered, in the most seductive, playfully sinister voice he could muster, "I have you now."

Rose was panting hard and fast as all of the attention collided. Had her he did. She whimpered and her legs continued to tremble. "J-John!" She cited out as her entire body writhed against his with him standing in the splash zone. The woman nearly blacked out from the intensity of the pleasure and the gush of pleasure created a mess that might have put a candle to what John might have imagined, but the mess was there.

John made sure Rose's writhing didn't cause her to hurt herself, slipping his free arm around her torso as she came harder than he'd ever seen a woman orgasm in his life. Leaning down to gently kiss her and stroke her sweaty hair out of her face as she came back to earth, he smiled and said, "Welcome back. Looks like you've the magic nectar." He glanced down to look at his fully-erect member, which was soaked in her squirt at the moment. "Shall we continue to christen the kitchen, or should we head someplace else now?"

John was such a sweetheart and so caring in all moments with her. There was a weary little laugh as he welcomed her back to earth. His cock caught her attention with how hard he was while standing at attention. "Let's take this upstairs, handsome," she whispered against his lips before she kissed him and found herself being carried bridal style in his arms from the counter and over to another arched way that led down a hallway and directed him through the door that led to her bedroom with a cozy queen-size four-poster bed.

"It's a good thing I know the way," John whispered to Rose, kissing her as he carried her through the bedroom doorway, nudging it closed with his foot before laying her down on the bed and just admiring her. "I honestly could not have imagined a more perfect way to settle down. Thank you, Rose, from the bottom of my heart, for letting me into yours. Tomorrow I contact the local fire department about a job. But today..." He crawled onto the bed and trailed kisses up her body from her bellybutton all the way to her lips, then smiled. "How's about you ride me now that your ankle is all healed up? Show me what sort of fire lies beneath the surface," he added, sort of challenging her to take control a bit.

John was the sweetest man she had ever met. He was a responsible gentleman that made her feel like a goddess. Kisses were peppered up her naked body. His suggestion was so tempting that she could not say no. "Don't threaten me with a good time." She teased as she helped him lay on his back and warmed up his cock with a brief moment down her throat. Now it was her time to blaze a trail of kisses from his cock and up his body to his lips. As she ensnared him in a kiss, she sheathed inch after inch of his member within the tight confines of her body. The kiss was broken for a sigh of arousal. The fiery redhead sat up and looked down at her lover before she rode him with a burning intensity in her eyes.

John moaned long and low when Rose sheathed him in her warmth. "Dear Gods, I don't think I can ever get enough of this," he breathed out as she started to ride him. His arms were long enough to reach her nightstand, and he'd memorized the location of each toy, so he pulled out an Hitachi Magic Wand and grinned wickedly. "Lean back and brace yourself against my ankles," he ordered her. When she complied, he would turn on the powerful toy and press it against her swollen clit as she rode him.

Rose was excited to be in such a position as to be able to ride John and watch his face contort with pleasure due to her actions. There was a hiccup to her plan though, as her boyfriend produced her hitachi wand and that toy could be a beast. At his order she leaned back, bracing herself with her hands upon his ankles and riding him while enduring the powerful vibrations of the toy. Her sensitive clit took the barrage of vibrations and made it hard for the red head to ride her boyfriend like a good cowgirl. "F-Fuck...baby...." The look on her face spoke volumes of being both love and lust drunk. His cock felt so good and her cheeks were rosy from just how turned on she was.

Noticing how difficult it was for her to ride him, John smiled and said, "Just...fuck!...grind on me. It's easier." His moans were mixing with hers to reverberate around the bedroom, and he wore a similar expression to the one on her face. "Come on, you can do it." He started to roll the Hitachi in small circles centered on Rose's clit, in order to stimulate more of her swollen, dripping pussy.

The pleasure was immense and it made things easier as she started grinding on his. The room was filled with a symphony of grunts, groans, cursing, and whimpers. The attention to her clit pushed her over the edge and she broke into a glorious display. Every inch of his cock was jammed into her sex as t milked him for all that it could when he would. Her body felt like an inferno and the room suddenly felt cool as the ac kicked in. It took her, what felt like, an eternity to come back to her usual self. "Oh.... my.... goodness...babe...." Collapsing on top of his body felt relieving and she was more than happy to spend the rest of the day laying at his side but she was sure that she heard Max peeking his head into the doggie door to bark and announce his presence. It made Rose laugh.

If there was a third certainty to add to life besides death and taxes, it would certainly be that when Rose came all over his cock as hard as she did, John would be unable to resist it triggering his own earth-shattering, body-shaking orgasm. Such was the case again, here. After he took about as long to float down to Earth, he focused his vision to see Rose's sweaty, flushed, smiling face. "I think...from now on...we should save that for special occasions," he panted as she slid off of him to lay at his side. "I'm not suggesting we christen the bathroom just yet, but perhaps we could finish our tour of the house by sharing a bath? If so, just gimme a few minutes and I can carry you in."

Rose was basking in the afterglow as she lay at his side and relaxed. His comment on saving such intense moments for special occasions made her laugh lightly while hugging him. "Mmm... you are just full of amazing ideas. Her head was resting upon his shoulder and kisses were pressed to his cheek and shoulder idly. "You might be right, we should probably save that for special occasions." There wasn't a part that played through her mind that wasn't sinfully delicious enough to wipe the smile from her face. "No need to rush. I could get used to relaxing with you like this."

"I'm glad you agree," John said, turning his head to return the smooches wherever and whenever he could. Rose had said 'don't rush' but he did want to see her bathroom and how much fun they could have there later on. But first, he had some questions. "It seems you had a lot of powerful toys. Was your sex life really that bad before you met me? I don't know a lot about your past, to be honest. Don't get me wrong, we are definitely experiencing love at first sight, but let's see if we can't build on that, instead of just assuming the foundation will be enough?"

It cause Rose to blush as red as the flower that she was named after. "No, it wasn't bad per se, it was just that I didn't really have the time nor the patience to deal with dating. It was a matter of trial and error, emphasis on error," she explained. Though she laugh lightly, "though I have never had such amazing sex. It is probablyon of the reasons why I a so fascinated with you. Of course your personality and charm shine through first and foremost." Another kiss was snagged from his lips with a sigh. "How about head to the bathroom and get cleaned up?" The girl had spent some time on the bathroom. There was a rain down shower head and a massive bathub, big enough for two that was obvious addition to the house.

"That was the idea, love. But, we don't have to get clean right away..." John's smoldering smirk, his highly suggestive tone, and the way he rubbed her sex for a moment would all combine to have an effect on the beautiful redhead before he slid out of bed, and scooped her up in his arms--but he threaded one between her legs so that she was humping his arm as they walked into the bathroom. When they got there, he barely took in the splendor of the place before he set her feet on the floor and promptly pinned her against the wall of the shower, mouth crashing onto hers. "You thought--" he said between kisses, "--I wanted--you bad before." He poked her in the stomach quite deliberately with his throbbing tool. "You ain't seen nothing yet." Without even bothering to check if she was ready--he knew she would be--he lifted one of her legs and used the angle to slide himself inside her, looking deep into her eyes as he started to fuck her passionately.

John was a horrid tease and she lovde him for it. The man was not afraid to openly show affection and attraction and the could honestly say that he never felt more admired than she did now. Rose was pleasantly surprised when she was picked up and they mad their way into the bathroom. This man as amazing. She found her back pinned against the wall and she was mesmerized by him. Her own gasp was swallowed in a heated kiss and much needed breaths were taken as her lover spoke. He gave her exactly what she wanted and the very breath was knocked out of her as his dick filled her to the brim. "Oh fuck... John... baby..."

John smiled at how Rose just melted at his intrusion of her most intimate area. He slowed down slightly so they wouldn't be so overwhelmed. "Yes, that's it. You take me so readily. I love how I bring out this horny little sex kitten, and only I get to see her." He trailed kisses along her clavicle and nibbled the spot on her neck where, if this were Star Trek, a Vulcan would apply pressure for a nerve pinch. "You and I are so perfect for each other, I just know it. I can't wait to see what the future brings." The whole time, he was pumping himself in and out, and he capped his small bit of rambling with a slightly more intense kiss right below her left ear.

"Oh my Gosh... John... you're perfect..." he was right, she was in the palm of his hand. "I feel selfish for having you all to myself." Her eyes were laden as she relished the trail of kisses. The man worked her like a piece of clay. "Oh yes...." she uttered in a blissful moan as she climaxed. This was proof of just how intense suck a simple love making session went was there in plain sight. "Talk about getting dirty before we get clean..." It took her a moment to catch her breath again. She was finding that being in John's arms was the only place she cared to be. "John, baby... let me get you cleaned up." Another kiss was stolen while a free hand turned on the shower that was already preset to turn on to her favorite temperature.

John smiled at Rose and grunted blissfully as she clamped down around him...but he did not cum, as she probably expected him to. So when she turned on the water, he reveled at how it cascaded over her tight, sexy body, her perky breasts and her perfect skin...before he pulled out of her, spun her around and re-entered her, holding her against the wall as he railed her like there was no tomorrow, the water on their bodies making wet, lewd slapping sounds that echoed off the walls of the bathroom. "You...didn't wait for me. Bad girl." But his tone was as playful as he could make it, and the 'punishment' was oh so divine for them both.

The water washed down their naked bodies and just when she thought that they were going to start bathing one another, JOhn showed just how hungry he was and that he was not done yet. Breasts pressed against the tile of the shower wall and the air was knocked out of her as every marble hard och of his delicious cock was buried back in her sex. "Oh, John!" the phrase filled with surprise and arousal. Palms were flat upon the wall as her sex was pounded to oblivion. "Cum for me, baby..." John was doing a damn good job of fucking her and she doubt that there was any way that he could lessen just how turned on she was. "I'm sorry... I should.... I should have.... waited...."

John smiled, and it didn't take long to do exactly as she begged him to do. Grabbing the shower head and turning it to a pulse mode, he brought it into position to stimulate her clit just as he moaned her name, hilted himself inside her and came hard, his thick, throbbing cock pulsing so hard he would be very surprised if she didn't feel it as he shot copious ropes of seed deep into her soaked tunnel.

John was a cunning man. The showerhead was her undoing and she broke as he was painting the walls of her womb in his seed. Hearing him moan her name was so hot and fulfilling for her. A large and sharp gasp sounded from her as she felt him cum moments after she challenged the spray of the showerhead with her own gush of fluids. "F-Fuck, baby... " That last one would have knocked her off of her seat if her boyfriend had not been supporting her. There was a weary laugh as she realized just what she had done. "You are the only one who has gotten me to do that..."

"What? Squirt against the shower head? Or just squirt in general? Cause if it's the latter, you could've said something back in the kitchen." John was panting as he came down from his high, and he was literally letting Rose down from hers in a way, making sure her feet were firmly planted on the ground. "Wow. You clench up on me so hard when you squirt. I fucking love it." He was stealing small kisses along her jawline as he caught his breath, and after a few moments he pulled himself from her. "God damn. You want a hand cleaning out that mess I made in you?" He smiled and guided her over towards a place for her to sit down, wherever that happened to be.

"Squirt in general," she replied while still trying to catch her breath while kisses were peppered upon her jawline. She couldn't wipe that weary smile away even if she wanted to. The girl's legs were practically jelly after that and she hadn't even been one doing the standing! When she was brought over to the shower bench, she say with her legs spread and rest her back and head against the wall. "Awww... you're so sweet, John, but if you finger-blast me then I am not sure that I will have any use to my legs at all for the rest of the day!

Back
Top Bottom