Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

As You Are ( Lady Bloody Ava & Captain_Bond)

John of course fell victim to her massive orgasm, and it took him just as long to come down from his own high. "Mmm, thanks. I do my best. We should get going. If we weren't gonna be driving our own vehicles or passing through populated areas, I'd see if we could stay naked. I'll always remember this camping spot." He pulled his cock out of her and rolled her over so he could kiss her properly.

John always managed to make her laugh and now was no exception. The kiss was much needed and she had to admit that they needed to get things together so that they could get a move on. "You're gonna have to earn me out of my clothes when we get home, but a is gonna love his new backyard." She got dressed in clean clothes comprising of a pair of denim shorts, a tank top, and her boots. It wouldn't take long for her to get her things together and her jeep loaded back up with her things. Of course, kisses were snagged here and there when they could and Ma seemed excited about whatever was taking place. "You ready to hit the road or are we missing anything else?"

John had actually gotten himself dressed similarly, but his shorts were khaki and his tank top was black. At Rose's question he smiled. "Just one thing." He pulled out a pocket knife and approached the tree that Rose fell against that first, stormy night. "This, is where I saved you," he said, and carved a plus sign into the trunk surrounded by a heart, and when he finished, he held up his phone and the plus sign was actually the red cross symbol worn by medics and medical professionals the world over. He took the augmented-reality photo and moved to their actual campsite and carved their initials into the tree whose branches overlooked the tent they shared. "This is where our love began," he said, and this time the heart was filled in and their initials glowed gold in the AR program. He then pulled up a program, put both photos in it, and titled a new album 'Our Journey'; he let her see all of what he did. "Now we're done."

Rose cocked her head in confusion and interest, but followed her boyfriend and watched what he was doing with both trees and his phone. The final result had her 'awing' and throwing herself into his arms for a much-needed hug and a kiss on the lips. "You, sir, are the stuff of fairy tales, but modern-day version." Never before, in her life, has she ever had a man do something so genuinely romantic for her. It was all sudden and this should be scary for the both of them, but it was hard to not just go with the flow when it came to John. "Alright, handsome, let's head on out. I want to get you and max to, what I hope, will be your new home." One final kiss and they walked hand in hand back to where their vehicles were parked. The half doors to her jeeps were easily taken off and up in the back of the jeep leaving her doorless on such a beautiful day. She even put the top back to get a little sun. "It's not too long of a ride. If you need to pull over for any reason, just get in front of me." Being mindful not to text and drive and with her doors and top off it would be hard to speak over her speakerphone.

"I could also beep my horn, but I should be fine. Up, Max!" The dog barked happily and hopped up into John's truck and he shut the door and climbed in himself, waiting for Rose to get started so he could follow her. He kept the radio off, not wanting to risk coming across a song he thought would fit them, only for her not to hear it and the moment be kinda ruined as a result.

Time flew by rather fast as they left the trees and traded it for the outskirts of a fairly big city that housed a university and many vertical businesses, condos, and an impressive historic district. She pulled into a shaded neighborhood with trees lining the median of the streets and in a cul de sac she pulled up to a modest house with a double garage that opened upon her pressing a button. It was an old natural brick house that held two bedrooms and two baths, one story. The backyard had two impressive trees that offered shade. It was littered with leaves at the moment and stairs that led down to the cellar from outside of the house. There was an old brick oven that she never used, but was attached to the back of the house. For now it just sat as a mantle from a few of her potted plants. Into the driveway, she pulled, turned off the car, and walked over to John's truck when he pulled in. "It isn't much, but welcome to casa de la Rose."

"It's perfect. Just like its owner." John hopped out of the truck and literally swept her off her feet in a deep, passionate kiss. "Mmm, let's get everything unpacked. Then we can see how many things I can bend you over," he said seductively before setting her back down. Max, meanwhile, hopped out of John's truck excitedly and started sniffing everything, before lifting his leg on a fence post. "All right, buddy, here you go." John opened the gate that divided the backyard from the front and like a golden hair missile Max was off and running around, barking happily. "Now, where were we?", he said to Rose as he shut the gate and moved to her Jeep to help her unpack.

It was cute to see Max enjoying the yard and take off. It left the redhead laughing before John made his way over to assist her in unpacking the jeep, as well as a few of his things from the truck. The living room of the house was very homey and very much lived in. The sofa was big enough to swallow a person and snagged more than its fair share of victims and luring them, including it owner, into a comfortable slumber before they could even make it into the spare bedroom. There was a wall dedicated to tv with books all around it and a rustic coffee table that sported a lift top to give her the option to work in the living room. The front of her home showed a glimpse of her simple soul and now there were two more beings to share it. When all was brought in, she closed the door and turned to John. "Would you care to have a tour, or would you like to try bending me over this sofa first and we can make our way to the kitchen table, or counter, and eventually the bedroom. I'll leave the choice to you."

John brought in just the essentials this time around, as basically his entire life was in that truck: a bag of clothes, his weapons in hard cases, some toiletries, and a large duffel bag full of medical supplies, plus the smaller kit he patched Rose up with that first night. He set everything aside and walked over to her, with a hungry look in her eyes like a predator advancing on cornered prey, his lips curled into a wide grin. "Mmm, why not kill two birds with the same stone? You mentioned the kitchen, the bedroom. Sounds like a tour to me." When he reached her, he threaded his fingers in her hair, pulled her head back slightly and captured her mouth in his, in a passionate, needy kiss.

Rose was getting all too familiar with the look that John was giving her. When he closed in and she felt his fingers rake through her hair and the arousal was instantaneous. That kiss spoke volumes. The need between them was beyond great and her hands held onto him like the force of a thousand tidal waves could not pry her away from him. How could a man be so gentle, yet still be so firm when it came to sex? It boggled her mind and always had her craving him, like she would learn something new each time they went at one another like sex starved teenagers. Her hands slipped away from his body as she began working on unfastening her shorts to let them drop to the floor at her feet amidst their passionate kiss. Black laced panties adorned her sex and her tank top was slide off the second their kiss broke. A bra wasn't worn, because she did not want to deal with one and she knew that they were headed straight to her house. "Let us get this tour started then, my dear boyfriend."

"Indeed," John said, panting from the pure passion of their kiss. He backed her up against the back of the couch, turned her around and slowly trailed kisses down her spine, before sliding her panties off and continuing to kiss down the center of her body--regardless of what was impeding him. When he finally got to her sex, he reached up and gently pushed her so she leaned forward over the couch, and without further ado, started essentially tongue-fucking her pussy, his fingers rubbing her clit to add to the pleasure.

John managed to knock the very breath out of her as he assaulted her pussy with that skilled tongue of his. Her fingers gripped at the surface of the sofa and her eyes shut tight against the pleasure ripping through her with each swipe, swivel, and piston of his tongue and finger. It was like she could not catch her breath after that. The air was filled with whimpers, gasps, and moans as a testament to just how damn good this man was at eating a woman out. Toes curled and no matter how hard she tried to delay the inevitable to enjoy the ministrations of her lover, an orgasm tore through her like a riptide and had her panting nonstop. "F-Fuck... I love that...." That weary grin on her face, that could not be seen was a challenge that she was ready for more. They had a whole tour to get through and she knew that her bed was gonna look very inviting when the duo would get there.

"So do I," John breathed into her still-dripping sex, and slowly rose to his feet, breathless with blissful anticipation. "Don't move," he commanded as he slowly stripped his clothes off; if Rose attempted to peek, he'd smack her beautifully-presented ass. When he was done, he took it upon himself to turn her around, kissing her hard and needily before thrusting his hard cock inside her. Now came the tricky part as he held her against him but slowly lowered her backwards towards the cushions of the couch, on the opposite side of where they were standing. He put a pillow where her lower back would be.

"Yes sir..." Rose replied as she was tempted to look at the man that she had seen naked several times before, but the sight never got old for her. With the swiftness with which she was turned and kissed, she was sure that John swallowed her gasp of surprise, but that surprise quickly turned into lust. A groan was fed to him via kiss as her sex was filled with his marble hard cock. Rose had to brake the kiss to breathe as she was covered over the back of the sofa. This man hit all the right spots. Nipples were taut and standing at attention. "Oh yes John..." the approval was breathless. The man seemed to always be thinking about her well being first before they sexually satisfied one another and it was a trait that she loved about him.

Before he even started moving, he made sure her hands were firmly able to brace against the cushions. "Let me know the instant you start slipping, all right? I don't want you to bonk your head now that you're just recently healed." He ran his free hand over her abs and chest, which were both stretched taut with the bridge-like position she was in. Once he was satisfied she was all right, he started to slowly drive himself in and out of her, and from the angle and position, he would have dragged his cock over the entirety of the front wall of her pussy, including her G-spot. "Let me know...if it hurts," he grunted breathlessly.

Rose nodded her agreement and sighed in bliss as he started driving in and out of the silky depths that were her sex. Softly she panted as his cock fix her sex like the missing piece to a puzzle. "Oh...!" This man felt amazing and her hands gripped the sofa as she was floored at how this new position hit her in the perfect spots. "John, baby.... yes...." she uttered as the pleasure rippled through her body. "You really know your way around a woman."

"And now all that skill is yours alone," John breathed as he kept going. He knew that if he fucked her good, there was a high chance she'd slip and fall, so it was very difficult--but not impossible--to restrain himself. "Fuck, this is amazing for me too," he panted as he used his free hand to draw patterns on her chest and stomach, before lazily rubbing one of her nipples with two fingers.

The feeling of his hands roaming her torso and then teasing at her nipple caused her to sigh in approval. The woman was slick and still so very tight. "Mmmm.... John, please.... please stay with me." She was pretty sure that they discussed this. It still seemed too good to be true. Maybe he would think that they were moving too fast? From what he has said so far she had doubts that that would be the case. John wanted to build a future with her and she was more than happy and excited to see where the road took them. Rose gasped as she climaxed and her back arched even more out of instinct.

"Always," John breathed as he kept going. He thought Rose was adorably vulnerable that she even thought he was going anywhere. The thought of leaving her was utterly inconceivable. John loved her with all his heart and soul, and the speed at which they were moving, to him, only proved that love at first sight existed. The suddenness of her orgasm caught him off guard, but he was more than happy to let go, holding both her legs to pull her fully onto him as he emptied his balls into her for the umpteenth time.

How she managed to smile after such a climax she would have no clue. "I may never need to hit the gym if we keep this up." She jested with a weary laugh as they both recovered for a moment. With her core and the soft support of the pillow under the arch of her back, she safely sat up and was back on her feet with John's assistance. When his lips were within reach she couldn't stay away from them and ensnared him in a passionate kiss that reignited everything once again. "Let me show you the kitchen." A naughty smile was upon her countenance as she grabbed his hand and guided him through an archway from the living room to the kitchen. It was a simple set up, with enough space for what she needed. A small wooden table that sat four with a green runner with golden filigree upon it. The counter was clean with a plate and a spoon in the sink that needed to be washed. The house, ironically enough, came with a door to the backyard from the kitchen with a build in doggie door that could be locked from the inside. It was just big enough for Max, no less.

The first thing John did when he entered the kitchen was smile as he noticed the doggy door. "Now that right there is a sign. Oh, crap, we should put out a water bowl for Max. Be right back!" He hurried back into the living room, pulled on his underwear and shorts, went out to the truck and grabbed Max's water bowl. He went into the kitchen, filled up the bowl, and smiled. "Hey, at least this way I'll get an idea of what the neighbors can and can't see from the backyard," he said in a mischievous tone as he went out to the back patio and set the water bowl down, giving Max some scritches as he loped over to take a drink before heading back inside, removing his clothes once again. "Now, since I still need a minute..." He dropped his shorts and underwear, closed in on Rose and picked her up and placed her on the counter. "How's about we make a mess that's actually fun to clean up, cause of how we made it? What toy do you own that makes you squirt the hardest? I want you to tell me, and then tease yourself while I go and grab it."

Rose agreed that the door was a great coincidence for Max and that the poor pooch could use some water to wet his whistle. When he mentioned seeing what the neighbors could and could not see she already knew what he might have in store for them. Well, you could take the man out of the great outdoors but you couldn't take the great outdoors out of the man, she guessed. "You plan on grilling naked out there? Watering the vegetable garden naked out there?" She joked when he came back inside before he dropped his shorts and underwear and effortlessly placed her on the counter. At the sound of the word mess her smile grew wider and brighter. "Yes sir!" She spread her legs and began dragging her finger back and forth across her slight delta, focusing more on her clit. "In the big bottom drawer of my left bedside table, there is a slew of toys. The vibrating bullet makes I've made big messes with, but you're also free to pick and choose what you want to use."

"Oh, we're gonna put in a hot tub and have lots of fun," John said and with a mischievous wink he made his way through the house and into Rose's bedroom, located the drawer in question, and pulled out the vibrating bullet, figuring they'd use some of the other toys when they finally made their way in here. Still not quite hard again yet, he made his way back to the kitchen and stopped a moment, to just see what she was doing.

Rose watched as the naked man disappeared from the kitchen. By the time John arrived in the kitchen Rose had the pointer and middle finger of her right hand knuckle deep in her sex and t a very steady pace. Nipples were taut and beckoned for attention. Breasts rose and fell ever so slightly with each breath. Soft lips sat agape for steady breaths. Her hair tossed over one shoulder and her head tilted off to the side with the curve of her neck exposed.

John was almost ready to go again. He walked up to Rose and started to take advantage of how her head was tilted and kissed the curve of her neck, knowing it would make her weak at the knees if she were on her feet. He gently grasped her wrist and pulled her fingers from her already dripping sex, and guided them to her mouth so she could lick her own juices off her fingers. Meanwhile, his free hand turned on the bullet and started to tease her swollen folds with it, not quite giving her what she no doubt craved, yet.

Back
Top Bottom