Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

As You Are ( Lady Bloody Ava & Captain_Bond)

"As long as you need to complete your project...or as long as you'd like, in the event you have all you need. I have nothing and no one better to do." He chuckled at the rather juvenile joke, kissing her to make up for it. "At any rate, your wounds look fine but we shouldn't linger out here too long. A clean bed and a proper bath are in your immediate future, my dear."

John was such a sweet man with a great sense of humor to boot. She laughed lightly before her lips were seized in a kiss. "Mmmm... Yes sir. I better get started on that project because I love forward to continuing with you." Another kiss was snagged from his lips before she got the pictures from his phone and began diligently working on her project.

John smiled and took to sitting directly behind Rose, his soft member squishing comically against her tailbone as he just held her against his chest, making sure her hair was out of her face, suggesting ways to make her paper better, correcting mistakes, and, yes, kissing her cheek every now and then.

John was a delightful distraction and addition to her work and she could not remember smiling nearly this long before meeting him. This was a great way to kill time and also another set of eyes to help her with her paper. When the finishing touches were put on it, she smiled and sighed after submitting the assignment and closing her laptop before relaxing back into John with a lax smile.

"Well... that is done with. I really did not think that I would be able to get that done as fast as I did. " Her stomach did it's best impression of a lion, announcing itself and she started laughing. "Oh my goodness, please tell me you're hungry."

"Starving," John said, smirking as he looked at her as if she were a meal he'd like to devour. "But I suppose I must accept that from now on, everything besides you will remain my second-favorite meal." He winked at her and gave her a peck on the cheek before he slipped out of the tent and into his hiking boots and got the campfire going. "What time is it?", he called from the camp stool he (smartly) now sat on instead of the log he was using when he still wore clothes regularly.

Rose caught on to John when he said that he was starving. There was no way that she could miss the look in his eyes. He only confirmed her suspicions with his next words. The kiss and the compliment combined had her as red as the flora that she was named after when he left the tent. " It is..." she tapped her phone screen to see it light up and display the time, " six thirty seven. Why? Thanking of packing up tonight? Or do you want to do that tomorrow? You're more than welcome to stay at my place, babe or do you want to say somewhere else?" It was clear that she was eager to spend more time with him. Her job, for the most part was remote jsut like her schooling, so she was very mobile.

"Oh, I'm just asking. I left my watch in my bag. Tomorrow is fine, and as your medic, I will insist upon staying with you. To make sure you recover, of course." He gave her a salacious wink, before opening a case and pulling out the last of the hot dogs and hamburger meat. "Obviously, if you hadn't come along, I would have stuck around until I decided to move on. Anyway, this is the last of the perishables." He held up the meats for her to see. "You good with this?"

Rose smiled and laughed lightly as John insisted on continuing to be her medic. "Yes, dear." She uttered with a causal domestic tone of voice. The sight of the meats that he showed her earned him a look that said that she was impressed. "Oh, I am definitely okay with that." A little joke came to mind. "It's not my favorite kind of meat, but it does good for second place." Biting herl ower like and eying her favorite meat as he seat the rest of their meal up. "Thank you, this is a great send off and I look forward to seeing you around my place." She had to snag a kiss from him as she dressed her hot dog up as she liked it and savored it with an appreciative hum of approval and a thumbs up.

Last edited:
"I knew that joke was gonna come back to bite me in the ass." John kissed her back as he started eating his own stuff that he cooked for himself. "So, any roommates that're gonna look at us prospective nudists weird?", he asked as he kept eating. "Cause quite frankly I like this. Plus it's easier to see how well you're healing." He was sure he didn't have to mention the other reason he was liking this; he had a feeling she was feeling the same way about it. "I look forward to this great adventure we're embarking upon. I'm not much older than you are, incidentally. I'll be 28 in September." Hopefully they'd learn even more about each other as time went on.

Rose was happy to see how John would acclimate to spending time in her home. "No, I actually live in a two bedroom, one bathroom house by myself so you should be fine. I even have a modest fenced-in backyard for Max to spend time in." Being nude the entire time was surprisingly easy and it should be even easier when they were inside of her own home. Soon enough she was done with her food and felt like she was ready to call it a night already. "Oh my birthday is December 14th and yeah, you aren't that much older than me!" A kiss was pressed to his cheek before she continued to relax. "What do you usually do when you re not in the great outdoors?"

"Honestly? I've been on the move since I left the Army, so I guess I need to pick up a hobby." John cleaned and packed up the stuff from dinner before sliding back into the tent. "Mmm, that was delicious, but I'm wondering if I can have some dessert now." He gave her that look again and just gently brushed the tips of his fingers up her arm. "But, first, let's make sure your wounds are healing properly." Grabbing his first-aid kit, he carefully peeled off the bandages from her torso, made sure the stitches were still intact, then applied new bandages. Then he carefully checked her ankle, watching her face for signs of pain as he gently poked and prodded.

Rose watched as her new boyfriend joined her and she would be lying if she said that she wasn't aroused at the sight of him. "I'd be more than happy to give you dessert, and thank you for being so considerate with me." She watched as he redressed her stitches and took a look t her ankle. "I think it is doing much better. I should be good to walk tomorrow, babe." Reassuring him before reaching out for him and pulling him in for a sweet and lingering kiss. "Are you ready for dessert?"

"Does a wild bear crap in the woods?", John responded with a smirk, and leaned in for another passionate kiss, but he didn't linger on her mouth for long. He trailed his lips down her body. "I'm glad--you'll be able to--walk again soon," he said between kisses, and as he got to her mound he breathed softly on the ginger curls he found there as he settled in for his first "course" of dessert. "Mmm, carrot cake. My favorite," he joked before he parted her folds and started to gently lick, kiss and nibble her sex, sort of teasing her in a way as he avoided her clit for the moment.

John seemed to have a knack for making her laugh but her lips were occupied with a kiss that kept him occupying her mind. After he broke the kiss she watched as he worked his way down her body. The carrot cake was a good one, but her smile was broken and traded for a look of arousal as he avoided what she ached for him to devour and there was a frustrated groan that sounded that his teasing was working. "John... baby.... please..." This man would make a great addition to her life and she wasn't just talking about the sex. He had a sense of humor and he was so strong and capable. "Didn't anyone ever tell you not to play with your food?"

"Nope," John joked and continued to tease her, but he also was eager to get down to it. So after about a minute more of this, he 'broke his fast' in spectacular fashion, sliding two fingers inside her and pausing for a moment. "If you have any toys at home, let me know. I have a thing where I like to watch my partner use them, or use them on her." He smiled and started to finger her G-spot and, with a smirk, lick and suck on her clit.

Rose groaned with a wicked smile and her lower lip trapped between her teeth. Just when she thought that she could take no more a gasp was ripped forth from her lips as her sex was breached with his fingers. This man was a grade 'A' finger blaster and she barely caught his words, but when she did, she managed a smile for just a second. "Then... oh fuck yes.... you're in for a treat..." Panting took over as the pleasure consumed her. She had a whole side table drawer filled with toys back in her bedroom. "John... yes!" The man was so talented and was starting to get to know her body so well, that she was surprised when she shattered so quickly and cried out his name and knew that it was only the beginning.

John stayed with her throughout her climax, and when it was over he mercilessly licked up all her juices even though when his tongue touched her clit she would jolt from how sensitive she was. Smirking at this, he crawled back up her body before he captured her lips in a deep, passionate kiss. "I know that we began with sex, and I know we both feel our hearts connecting along with our bodies. I just want you to know, that I'm gonna try my best to make this work, no matter what. All right? I've met plenty of women, dated a few, slept with fewer, but none of them have the pull on my soul I feel with you. And I love that. I surrender to it." He took a deep breath before he smiled broadly and said, "I love you, Rose Finnegan."

Rose knew that John knew exactly what he was doing with those jolting licks before she finally got to savor a kiss with him. Soft hands roamed his hard body while breaking the kiss and she got to admire him and listen to such sweet words. Yet again he made her chuckle and then blush. This man was so genuine and there was no ground to say otherwise. "I love you too John Randyll and I love forward to what the future has in store for us." A light peck on the lips sealed her wishes before smiled up at him. "I hope you saved more room for dessert because there is plenty for you to try."

"Oh, absolutely. But, I figured I'd pile on more sweet stuff. After all, one can never add too much sugar." John smiled and kissed her, using the depth and passion of it as a distraction as he slid his cock between her slick folds. "Mmm, there it is. Tell me, have you ever considered anal? It's fine if you don't ever wanna mess with it. I'm just asking." He seemed content with giving her sex another workout for the moment, however, as he started to slide his thick shaft in and out of it. "Can't wait...to try...other positions...when you can walk," he panted as he started to pick up the pace.

The kiss was delicious, but she fed him a moan as he stuffed her sex with inch after inch of something she would find herself craving a lot of. When he broke the kiss to talk is when her breaking was heavy. Hands caressing up and down his back as he spoke of some more naughty antics they could get into. "Oh yes... you would be a welcomed challenge and I can not wait to get you home .....to show you ... AH! ... just how much I appreciate you." The girl panted hard, back arched as the cocked worked her in and out. "What to take me doggy style?"

"Mm, after." He went faster and faster, trying his best to be gentle. "Oh God," he panted as the familiar swelling of his cock announced to her how close he was. "You feel so good," he moaned as he shattered in his own way, his throbbing member dumping a huge load deep inside her. Despite her telling him she had an IUD, he sunk himself as deep inside her as he could, his crown just barely poking inside her womb through the cervix.

Joh had her writhing in pleasure beneath him. Back arched, toes curled and eyes laden with pleasure and it felt as though he sucked all of the oxygen out of the tent and left her none. "Yes.... John... baby..." the girl moaned while being nothing short of fucking turned on. The throbbing of his cock could be felt before the imminent. "Oh God YES!" The girl cried out as she felt him paint her womb in his seed as another orgasm ripped through her at the same time. It seemed like an eternity before she came back down. "John you are going to brake me if you keep this up and I am far from complaining." Now doubt she was going to sleep good tonight when they were through with one another.

"It's a good thing I can put you back together," John said, smirking as he kissed her. It surprised him when, finally, he realized that he was still rock-hard, as if someone more powerful than he had remembered he wanted to try something. "Remember my question about anal?", he asked. "If the answer is yes, did you bring any lube? I've a feeling we'll need it."

Rose laughed lightly as she listened to John, who made a very valid point, and, ironically enough, she did have lube in her backpack which also doubled as her purse for this trip. It was a small bottle, but it would be enough for the heat that John was packing. "I've got this." She uttered opening her backpack pocket and pulling out a clear bottle of lube. She placed some directly on his cock and coated him in it before placing the bottle at his side, just in case. Doggy position was assumed and she looked over her shoulder while wiggling her butt. "You are going to conquer every orifice of me, kind sir, and then I should officially be all yours."

"Indeed, you shall. As I am yours." John took a deep breath and rubbed her tight rosebud for a moment. "Has anyone but me ever had you here?", he asked, pressing the head of his cock against her asshole, then slowly pushing past the impossibly tight entrance, moaning deeply as he slowly, slowly pushed inside her. "Jesus Christ, how am I not already cumming? This is so fucking tight!"

Back
Top Bottom