Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

As You Are ( Lady Bloody Ava & Captain_Bond)

The red head looked at John with a content smile as he spoke. The confusion was clear as her head tilted at his question. "In town?" She asked before he continued on with the explanation. "Wait..." It was taking a moment for her to wrap her head around this. "Are you saying that you plan on staying in town... because of me?" It was a bit of a surprise. As far as she knew the man traveled and merely assisted those in need, but was he actually thinking of settling in one place, because of her? "Are you sure all of the blood in your body is in the wrong head for you to be making such a decision?"

A single finger went under his chin and directed his face up where she planted a lingering kiss on his lips. "I am, very flattered and I do not think that you're silly at all." Another kiss was gifted to him before she uttered a sweet sigh of relief. "This is a little slice of heaven. I'm not really used to living in the outdoors. Are you okay with visiting me from time to time? It's not too far. I promise."

"My dear Rose, I don't do half-measures. If I decide to settle here because of you, you're gonna be living with me. We'd buy ourselves a house, or have one built. Max would have a yard to chase tennis balls and sticks. You'd have someplace to study, interrupted only by his cold nose and my warm, well, you know." He smiled at her and gave her a cute peck on the nose. "Basically, we'd at least try for that whole picture-perfect American thing, but we know the reality is far from perfect. But it's the desire and the thought that counts, hmm? And who knows? We might go the distance."

Rose was so surprised and it was written all over her face. Never in her entire life has she come across a man so quick and open about settling down. It sounded like something out of a romance novel. The kiss upon the tip of her nose was sweet and now she was finding it hard to stop smiling. "The whose distance? And what exactly are you referring to as the whole distance, hm?" It was like they were in their own little world. "Are you talking about having kids and having our own little family, John?" It was a sweet thought, "We have plenty of time to get to know one another. For all you know I could snore, or have some weird qwerks you might not be comfortable with, but if you're willing to take me and all my oddballness, then I'd love for you to be my boyfriend." Another kiss was stolen from his lips. "Maybe we should head back and get dressed. I'd love to get this research out of the way so that I can focus more time on getting to know you."

Last edited:
"I am indeed talking about that, or something close to it, but I do realize that's all contingent on a lot. That said, I would love to know everything about you, every quirk, every unique aspect of your beautiful personality. As for your project, just tell me what you're looking for and I'll take care of the rest. You're still wounded, remember? And another thing," John said, putting the soap back in the bag and lifting her easily in a bridal-style carry. "Would you consent to just leaving your clothes off for now? I've always wanted to try that, and you'll be in the tent anyways. Felt kinda silly doing it on my own before. What do you say? Hmm?" They were walking back to camp as he spoke, his eyes crinkling as he smiled down at her.

Rose draped her arms around John's neck as he carried her back to the tent. You'd think that she would not have so many butterflies after what they had just done, but this was certainly a new experience for her. How could she not be in a state of shock after what had transpired between the two of them? "I would not mind at all. Especially since I'm just going to be typing away in the tent while you look for specimens for me." His face looked so genuine as he smiled. "This is my weird side coming out, but you could be one very successful serial killer and I wouldn't be upset at all with the results." When they were back in the tent, she spotted her thin laptop in a corner with the rest of her belongings that he had brought back from her campsite. Once open it turned on immediately. There was also a thin file pulled out of a backpack and a page of pictures and names of the five specimens of fungi that she was looking for. She handed it over to John with a sheepish smile. "Thank you again, John. I really appreciate this."

"Well, let us just say that quirks make the world more interesting. That said, I've never hurt or killed anyone who did not threaten someone's life first. Sometimes, the worst predators in woods such as these walk on two legs, not four." With those words, he extricated his pistol from where he had stashed it, and held it up so Rose could see it. "If it's a person who is threatening you, aim at them if they have a weapon of their own. Wolves and coyotes aren't terribly common in this campground, but you never know. Don't hesitate if they decide to try to make a meal out of you. If it's a bear or mountain lion, point it up and at an angle and fire three times. That's the universal signal for 'I need help.' Same with if you have a whistle, and if you arrange three fires in a triangle, that's also the same thing. Remember that. Are you comfortable using this? Sorry, I probably should have led with that question." He smiled at her apologetically.

Rose listened as John spoke about protection with his pistol. Oddly enough the redhead was not afraid of guns Her father had taken her to the gun rang quite a few times when she was in high school. It had been a while, but she was not uncomfortable. "No need to apologize. I am fine with a gun and I will remember." She pulled the page with the picture of the specimens that she needed and handed it to him. "I just need one of each and a picture of where you found them. Please and thank you? I can get some writing done in your absence. I just request a kiss before you leave me."

"Just a kiss? Oh, you tease, you!" John would lean down to kiss Rose, and looked at the page. "All right, looks fairly straightforward. Oh, if you want service for your phone, here..." He pulled out a laptop that almost looked military-grade but it turned out to be a commercially-available model that had been modified. He asked her what kind of phone she had, and when she told him, he plugged in a USB cable, handed her the other end, and connected an antenna to another USB port. "There, now your cell phone can be serviced either by cell towers or the same satellites that serve sat-phones, as long as it's hooked to my laptop anyways. Do you have a camera or do you just want me to use my phone?" He slung a messenger bag across his bare, muscular chest and put a water bottle, some trail mix, and his phone inside it, along with some extra ammo for his shotgun, which he slung over his shoulder. The hiking boots he wore yesterday, and a pair of socks, were his only real clothing.

Rose smiled and watched as John set everything up for her. "Well thank you, sir and as far as the pictures your phone will be just fine." The laptop was turned on and she pulled up her project and settled in. "Thank you handsome and be careful!" She chimed out before she continued on with her paper and began getting as much out of the way as she could before he could come back. Occasionally she would hear a sound that would cease the sound of her keyboard as she typed. Birds, little critters scurrying, the wind rustling the leaves of the canopy above. She ould see why John could stay out here. Armed and prepared it was a lovely slice of freedom and paradise if you knew what you were doing, or in her case, someone else that knew what they were doing. A light smile lingered on her lips as she continued on and time seemed to fly by.

John was having a good time out there, and the first order of business was taken care of fairly quickly, snapping photos of the required plants and taking down the info. He sent them to his computer, along with a message: "Would you like to play a little game?", followed by a winking emoji, an eggplant emoji, a hand emoji, a peach emoji, and another hand. On the end of the string was a camera emoji, an arrow pointing left and right, and another camera. Basically, he was trying to see if she wanted to swap naughty pictures on his way back to camp. A second message followed the first: "If you don't want to, that's fine."

Rose's phone chimed and caught her by surprise. A look of curiosity consumed her countenance as she looked at the pone and the further she read the more a smile seemed to grow and reveal herself. "Well, well..." Rose responded by setting her laptop aside and taking her phone in one hand groping her breast with the other while pinching her nipple and snapping a starter phone like that. For each picture, she would get a little more risque, but she sent this one along with, "I love games."

John responded with an over-the-shoulder shot straight down his muscular back, revealing his toned butt. "Mmm, I'm glad," he captioned this photo with before he sent it. Next came some flexing, followed by what he tried to do as a soft dick pic but he couldn't quite manage to keep it down, then hard, then stroking. But for now he just sent the one, because he wanted to get moving and not wait for her to send her next picture.

This felt like a high school relationship for the first time all over again. She was all smiles and while waiting for his reply she managed to snap a few more pictures. One of her laying on her back with one hand teasing at her slick sex, which was courtesy of John himself. Another was taken of two figures buried in her sex with a sultry look about her face with her lower lip trapped between her teeth. "I can't wait for you to get back."

John sent the next three back right after the other. "I'm on my way, I took them all at once so I could hurry. My cock is already dripping precum and my balls are so full just for you." He wondered if the dirty talk would drive her even wilder. "I can't wait to fill you again. I love how wet you are for me, baby." He wasn't running but he wasn't taking his sweet time either, and he took a short video clip of his throbbing member as he walked, to prove him right, and sent it.

Rose continued to lay about like a sexually starve goddess waiting for her relief. Eyes were laden with lust and the images he sent only got her even more riled and her fingers move in and out of her sex just aching for him. It was a short clip that she managed to get and you could hear her saying, "mmm... John, baby... I want you so badly. I can hardly stand the wait." You can hear her panting and whimpering just for him. These fingers were nothing compared to John but the wait was unbearable.

It was perhaps lucky that John was almost there, as he entered the clearing no more than two minutes after she sent the clip. He walked slowly over to the tent, Max trotting along but sensing his master was otherwise occupied he kept his silence. Unzipping the tent and putting in his bag and shotgun ahead of him, he stepped out of his shoes and climbed inside, shut the tent and without a word he removed her fingers from her sex, sucked them clean, spread her legs and replaced her fingers with his cock. "Mmm, is there any other little excursions I need to go on?", he asked teasingly as he started to slowly pump in and out, deliberately going slow so as to torture her.

To say that she was excited when John arrived back was the understatement of the century. The way he removed her fingers and licked them caused a flash flood between her legs all over again. Her head fell back as he sunk every inch of that marble hard cock of his right where it belonged. His tempo was slow and all the more lethal than if he's have been going fast. "I want to be your next excursion, John." It maddeningly slow, but promised to break her in the most glorious of ways if he kept this up. "John..." before she continued she engaged him in a game of tonsil hockey until she really needed air and a moan was fished out of her. Legs trembled and toes cured as the sexual tension mounted. Her hands caressed around his body and up his bare back as she enjoyed the feel of him

"I will explore you morning, noon, and night, my darling Rose," he said, but he wasn't doing much of that as he kept up his torturously slow pace, occasionally rolling his hips but mostly just going straight in and out. "You will always be my favorite subject of exploration." He leaned down and gently kissed her forehead, which was sort of a contrast to what they were doing, but it felt right given how he felt about her.

John was far too perfect for words. This man made her feel worshipped and conquered at the same time. "John ..." his name whimpered in mounting torturous pleasure, laced with a plea. "Baby... please..." The passionate red head managed to say. It felt like she could never get enough of him and she desperately wanted more. His cock felt so damn good but he walked that line that made her want to break but she couldn't voice it because he still felt so damn good. "You can be so cruel, my love...."

"Mm-mm." He could tell that this slow pace was having an even more profound effect on her than it seemed at first glance, and his expression held some of that certainty as he kept going. "Rose," he breathed out as he leaned down once again to trail kisses along her jawline, lingering below both her ears once he got to that point and on her collarbone.

As he peppered kisses along her jaw line it was all Rose could do to keep breathing, which turned to jagged breaths as she found herself teetering on the edge of a massive orgasm that threatened to break her. Even the way he uttered her name had her trembling in delight. "J-John..." Moaning his named as her eyes grew laden with lust. There was that indescribable clutch down below, a tale tell sign that she was a hairsbreadth from shattering all over his cock.

John smiled, breathing against that sensitive flesh below her ear. "Rose," he repeated, his turgid flesh expanding in size, his own telltale sign that he was close. He was still using that insanely slow pace, and he wouldn't be speeding up this time for anything. If she indeed broke, he would be there to put her back together. "Let go. I'm here, I'll put you back together," he said, voicing his thoughts as he fought to keep from cumming until she did.

It was as if his reassurance was all she needed because not even a second later she broke. Her greedy sex milking his cock for any and everything that it could. Her body writhing in absolute mind shattering bliss. "John!" Shouting out the name of her lover to any and all who would hear it as it seemed to be forever before her mind drifted back down to earth and to reality. "Oh John... baby..." The words nothing short of a compliment as she tried to regain her composure.

It was like he was Superman and she was his Kryptonite, his weakness. Her orgasm was inextricably destined to draw his forth like a moth to a flame. He buried himself inside her to the hilt as he shouted, "Oh, God, Rose!", as his member throbbed and pulsed in perfect sync to her rhythmic clenching as his seed gushed forth like a mighty geyser, filling her to the brim and then some. It also took him a very long time to drift back down, and when he did, he laid his head down on her chest, not remembering when he stopped holding himself up with his arms. "Rose...my sweet flower..." His own words were likewise complimentary as he laid there and enjoyed their afterglow.

A tired smile made it's home upon her face as a soft hand idly stroked at his short black hair and enjoying the relaxing afterglow. "John I truly do not deserve you..." This man was amazing and it proved hard not to smile in his company. "Mmm... I could get used to this." She teased with a lax smile. "How long do you plan on staying out here, babe?" Rose asked wondering where they would go from here.

Back
Top Bottom