Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

๐น๐’พ๐“๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“Ž (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She shuddered hard and suddenly wrapped her hands tight around his throat as she slammed her hips down hard again and again.

"I-I knew you were nothing more than a toy for my abuse~" she moaned as she slammed down over the knot again and again.

And with only a few more shoots done, they were nearly done with their time in London. But, being the secret degenerate she was, she sought out clubs for ideas. She wanted to surprise Rex, in a way that he would break again.

She moved through a couple sex dens, just to get herself in a good mindset for Rex when she returned. But she watched everyone have a good time, feeding off the energy a little as she moved through.

Some people recognized her, others ignored her outright. Some made advances toward her, which she ignored. One thing she saw really drew her eye. It was a table, like a massage table with a hole in it. The man was strapped to the table, bound and muzzled as the woman teased him with brutal intent.

Would he like it? She decided she'd find out. So, she bought it. And had it shipped to their suite.

Rex was confused when a large box appeared at the door before Tomo did, "Uh...Tomo?" He stared at it before looking up at her, "What...?"

The men who assembled it left, and the two of them were alone. She grinned. "Undress, Rex. And lie face down on the table."

Back
Top Bottom