Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

πΉπ’Ύπ“π“‰π’½π“Ž (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Good boy, baby." She said before suddenly slamming down over the knot and letting out a loud moan.

He jerked and suddenly came, his claws digging hard into the mattress as he gasped loudly, eyes dizzy before he fell lax.

She shuddered hard. "Y-Y'know what? You wanna cum so bad~?" She asked, popping the knot out. "K-Keep cumming until I say stop." She said

"No you're not." She said, before forcing him to look at her. "Not yet..~" she said, suddenly slamming down hard and fast.

His eyes crossed and his tail beat against the bed as he bit his tongue, grunting and growling in delight as she used him, "I-I...I ammmm~~ I'm thorry...~~!!"

She moaned louder and slammed down hard. "I-I don't believe you..~!!" She cried, and he could hear how wet she was now. Did she like him being more vocal?

"K-Keep. Fucking cumming." She moaned out. "K-Keep cumming and keep moaning nice and loud~!!" She cried.

His head fell back and he howled weakly, his brain overstimulated more than he ever remembered it being.

She cried out and slammed down over the knot again and again. "F-Fuck, do you want me to~?" She asked.

She cried out and slammed down on him hard, over the knot and all, before screaming and climaxing hard, her walls clamping down hard around him.

His breath hitched and he gave another weak howl as he climaxed yet again, filling her with his thick cum.

Back
Top Bottom