Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

πΉπ’Ύπ“π“‰π’½π“Ž (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiled and waited until he was laying face down on the table before slipping a blindfold over his eyes. In her arrogance, she only did light bindings. "Just lie still.." she said in his ear.

She moved and he heard rustling. Then, he could feel her playing with his sheath, and with his balls beneath the table.

"You're blindfolded and strapped to a table, while I tease you into a brainless mush.." she said, slowly running her finger along the underside of his cock.

"Because I want to.." she said, continuing. "It's from a sex den, I assume it's about anonymity.."

His cock was fully unsheathed now, coated in slick and throbbing hard, "I-I see...I-I don't mean to be so disrespectful, Tomo... I-I'm just confused...~"

She continued to teas him, making a soft noise. "Just enjoy the teasing..~" she said, biting her lip.

She could hear him nod, "O-Ok.." He muttered nervously, his cock slowly starting to drip the more she worked.

She made a noise and slowly worked his knot with her hands. He needed to relax, but she didn't know how to help with that.

As soon as she touched his knot, he melted, his tail wagging hard as he let out low moans of ecstasy, "T...Tomo...~"

Maybe that was it. She slowly worked both hands around his swelling knot, before switching one hand to work his tip.

She pretended not to hear him, slowly moving to drag her tongue over the knot. That was it. He seemed relaxed now, time to wind him up and break him.

He whined loudly when she ignored him and said nothing more, only moaning for her to let her know he was enjoying her torment.

"Good boy, Rex..~" she said, before moving and kissing the tip. Then she took the tip into her mouth, then she was halfway down the shaft. He heard a low, throaty moan as she slid his cock all the way into her throat, and sat perfectly still for a moment before pulling back with a soft gasp. Then he felt her hands on him again. This was a blissful hell, the torture never seeming to stop.

Back
Top Bottom