Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

πΉπ’Ύπ“π“‰π’½π“Ž (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She arched and grunted lowly as she held the hand that held her in place, her mind blanking out as she tried to swallow it all.

He held her there until he came down from his high, moving his hand before he pushed himself off the table, "Get out." He ordered.

She panted hard and nodded as she slowly crawled out from under the table. Where she was sitting, Rex could see a small puddle.

She moved clumsily to the bedroom, her tail wiggling as she tried. She tried. To comply with his demands.

He tugged off her shirt and almost ripped off her bra, pulling off her panties with a bit of firmness.

She fell onto the bed and stared up at him. Who was this? She didn't know, but this was thrilling.

He moved over her and bit along her neck, "I don't know if I should return your...kindness...or just fuck you ragged."

She let out a gutteral moan as she gripped the pillows above her head. "Wh-What fucking kindness..~?" She tried sounding tough. Like she wasn't hoping he'd use her.

"The kindness you showed when you ignored the begging you so desperately love and continued to tease me." He said.

"Try me." He snarled, "I'm tired of being your little puppy. It's time you had a taste of what it's like."

Her vision swam and she let out a loud moan as he made her ache instantly worse. "B-Bastard.."

He put his hand firmly over her mouth, "I don't enjoy the name calling, love. I could find far better uses than that for your mouth."

She grunted and tried glaring at him through hazy eyes, daring him to make good on his threats.

He moved and began to push into her, not waiting for any ok or protest, giving a low growl as her tight walls welcomed him.

Her eyes went from glaring to fluttering backwards in her head, her moans threatening to break her facade.

Back
Top Bottom