Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

πΉπ’Ύπ“π“‰π’½π“Ž (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He was drooling, his body so used to her teasing but with his sight cut off, it just made things worse. "Th...Thank you, Tomo...~" He almost slurred. He so badly wanted more, though.

She was loving this. She continued to tease him, occasionally taking him into her throat for a brief moment before returning to the torture. He could feel everything so much more, from her throat tightening with choked moans to her hot breath on his knot. She changed it up, running her tongue over his balls with a soft moan before she gently sucked and took one of them into her mouth. With his sight gone, he could smell everything too. Her scent was strong.

He ground his teeth, struggling with himself. She wanted him, didn't she? Why wouldn't she ask him to take her? Had he been bad? Did he upset her? It was getting to a point where he didn't care if she was mad. He wanted her.

She pulled back with a pop and a gasp as she worked his tip with her hand as she planted kisses over his knot. This was going to be so much fun, she had no idea why seeing him broken under her was so exciting, but damn it all, it was driving her mad.

"T...Tomo..." His voice was lower, almost deeper. That was very different, why wasn't he near sniveling? "I-I've been good. Stop teasing me."

She made a noise. Maybe she needed to step it up? "Are you making demands of me, Rex?" She asked, running her tongue along the underside slowly.

"I don't think I'm going to reward this, Rex." She said. She was almost shaking, his scent was making her dizzy in the enclosed space. She was trying to put on her usual confidence, but she went to tease him again, and let out a hint of a low moan as soon as her tongue touched his shaft. He was so hard, and so damn hot.

She braced against the table and sat there, uttering low moans before pulling back with a gasp. "R-Rex, bad." She said, now using her hands instead. What was happening? She almost trembled, now barely noticing a powerful ache between her legs.

His hips still bucked, trying to get more out of her teasing, his snarls growing louder. He was so close to snapping, he didn't care what punishment awaited him when he was done with her.

She had never seen this side of Rex before. He didn't take much to break initially, but he wasn't exactly a pushover. But this? This was new. She was much more careful when using her mouth now, pulling back before he could buck and send his cock into her throat. Part of her wanted him to, though. She pushed that part of her into the back of her mind. She was in charge. ...Right?

"Q-Quiet, Rex." She said. "I-I'm not rewarding greedy behavior." She moved and slowly druh her lips and tongue over his shaft, her stomach turning.

He bucked, trying to find her mouth, only to grow increasingly more frustrated. She heard something strain for a second; was that his bindings? No, she tied them tight enough.

She felt so smug in that moment. Now, she was more than determined to break him. Make him beg for forgiveness. She moved and kissed the tip, lost in her lust and drunk on imagined power.

She decided to reward him a bit, and suddenly took him right to the base, trying to ignore the massive wave of need that shot through her as she reached the base.

That's when she heard the snap. She suddenly felt both of his massive hands hold her in place by her shoulders as his hips worked roughly, throat fucking her with a low sigh of delight, "F-Fucking finally~" He moaned lowly.

She arched and let out a low grunt as she braced against the table, tears pinpricking her eyes as her head spun.

What happened? How did he break free? Why was he being so forceful? Shouldn't he be begging? Practically sobbing for her to let him cum? Where did this come from? Why did she want more?

What she was almost uncomfortable to notice was a growing desire to beg for more from him. But it was there. And getting increasingly stronger.

She let out a gutteral, desperate moan that she didn't even know she could make, and to her own surprise, nodded as best she could with his cock so deep in her throat

"G-Good. Cuz you're getting it whether you want it kr not." He hissed, his cock throbbing hard in her throat before he shunted into her, his hand moving to the back of her head to force her further down his cock as he erupted, roaring in ecstasy as his thick load gushed from his cock.

Back
Top Bottom