Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=22442&pid=716647#pid716647

The business man, a man of perfection and goal, and able to make the dreams he had happen, well some of them. This one, Saito was one who had a lot of dreams and had done much in his own life to make them happen. He had the goal of finding a way to enjoy his lustful side. He wanted to indulge himself at this manor.

He walked in and looked around as he walked threw the halls, the place was a amazing as he thought it would be. A shark like grin appeared on his lips as he walked, he was going to enjoy it. Now he just had to see what types of hotties made up this place. He looked for one as he walked threw the many halls of the build looking into some of the rooms as he walked. This wold be something else, but he wondered if the hotties were up to pair with what he had heard. He was so excited with finding out just what one of them looked like.

Yajirobe said:
Kaito listened to her and blinked as he nodded. He wasn't sure what she was talking about but he figured that it was rather important. He felt her lips so close to his own body, her so close to him, it was so tempting to him, and made him rather desirous. There was a way this woman handled herself that just had such a effect on him. What she was doing to him was amazingly sexiest then he ever felt. he found himself listening to her comments. As he listened he felt her finger and let out a gasp.

"I don't know, I am inexperience in these types of things," he admitted openly, having not been with a woman. This place was even more of the temptation to him. He found her to be a extremely large temptation as well. His breath was a bit fast even now as he felt his heart beat rapidly.

She smiled teasingly."Inexperienced?Truly?"She chuckled and moved her hands, her nail tapping at his pant button."There is no such thing as inexperience only innocent touching."She undid his pant button and slowly drew the ziper down, exposing the erection that pressed against his boxers now."You know how to masterbate...don't you.You know how to touch yourself in the right way.That is not inexperience."Gingerly, she worked his cock out from the opening of his boxers and slowly ran a finger down from the head to the base.

Licking at his ear lobe, she whispered in a sultry voice."Touch yourself.Show me how you work your dick and then I'll show you how I work my cunt."Ebony purred in his ear, then rested her cheek on his shoulder just so she could watch him play with himself.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She smiled teasingly."Inexperienced?Truly?"She chuckled and moved her hands, her nail tapping at his pant button."There is no such thing as inexperience only innocent touching."She undid his pant button and slowly drew the ziper down, exposing the erection that pressed against his boxers now."You know how to masterbate...don't you.You know how to touch yourself in the right way.That is not inexperience."Gingerly, she worked his cock out from the opening of his boxers and slowly ran a finger down from the head to the base.

Licking at his ear lobe, she whispered in a sultry voice."Touch yourself.Show me how you work your dick and then I'll show you how I work my cunt."Ebony purred in his ear, then rested her cheek on his shoulder just so she could watch him play with himself.

He listened to her words as he felt her fingers so close to his member. He blushed as he uncovered his member, it was rather hard at the moment. He heard her words, which were very true, yet, caused him to turn a bit more red if possible. he took a deep breath calming himself as he gasped as Ebony pressed her finger to his member. He felt embarrassed, but he knew that he didn't have much of a choice.

He took his member into his hand and rubbed it with his left hand hand. He moved his hands up and down his member as he closed his eyes and thought about something else, he was having a little day dream as he continued to rub it. As he dreamed, he speed up his pace for a while. Yet after a while he could hold it in and shot off a load. He opened his eyes his face a bit red.

Yajirobe said:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=22442&pid=716647#pid716647

The business man, a man of perfection and goal, and able to make the dreams he had happen, well some of them. This one, Saito was one who had a lot of dreams and had done much in his own life to make them happen. He had the goal of finding a way to enjoy his lustful side. He wanted to indulge himself at this manor.

He walked in and looked around as he walked threw the halls, the place was a amazing as he thought it would be. A shark like grin appeared on his lips as he walked, he was going to enjoy it. Now he just had to see what types of hotties made up this place. He looked for one as he walked threw the many halls of the build looking into some of the rooms as he walked. This wold be something else, but he wondered if the hotties were up to pair with what he had heard. He was so excited with finding out just what one of them looked like.

Hand in hand, the twins were on their way to the tea room, when they saw a man, they never met before, walking through the halls. He was apparently a guest, but it didn't seem that he visited the manor before. Kasumi grinned. This could be interesting...

Turning to her short-haired sister, she said: "It seems that he is new here. Shall we... take care of him?"

"Yes, that's a good idea!" Mai said with a smile. Her anticipation was quite visible.

The girls walked to the man and bowed lightly in front of him.

"Good day," Kasumi greeted him. "Am I right in assuming that you are new here? In that case, I and my sister would like to... 'introduce' you to the manor." She had a naughty smile on her face when she was finished.

Nyarly said:
Kasumi stood stood outside of the maids' quarters, waiting for her sister and lover to get ready. It was two months ago now, since Mai and Kasumi started to work at the Maid Manor. It was originally Kasumi's idea, but she knew that her sister would like it. And she was right. Mai was surprised at first, when she proposed her idea, but she agreed and soon the twins became maids here.

Soon Mai was finished and leaved the quarters. Kasumi smiled when she saw her. Like her, she wore a typical Japanese school uniform in sailor style. Different than normal uniforms, the fabric was quite thin and her accentuated her curves and the skirt was very short, ending just below her butt. Kasumi went to her and gave her a small kiss on the mouth.

"You look really great, Mai," she said with a grin. "I really have to held myself back."

Mai giggled. "Thanks, you look great too," she replied. "Shall we go then?"

With that, the twins went to the tea room, ready to serve any customer, who needed their services.

Saito looked and saw the first females in the place, he blinked as he looked at both of them, they were twins most likely from what he could tell. He looked closely at them and smiled, they were hot twins for sure. He looked at them and grinned himself. He over heard the conversation between the two of them and liked the subject they were going over a good bit. He liked the idea of a introduction a lot as well.

"Well now, I would very much like a good introduction to this place, and I am, I have to say you two very much live up to the type beauties that I heard this places had to offer," he said as he looked over them both very carefully, he was going to have a fun time in this place for sure.

"Very well," the long-haired girl replied. "My name is Kasumi and this is my sister, Mai." She put her hands on Mai's shoulders. "Although our relationship is more than just sisterly, if you catch my drift." Kasumi giggled a bit, before she continued: "Anyway, the manor has many beautiful maids, like us, who serve the guests in any way they wish. Cool drinks are just as happily served as blowjobs. We have two hotspring baths, one inside, one outside, many other large baths, a show room, to show off maids and enjoy some nice dances, multiple bedrooms, when privacy is preferred, and a tea room, to relax and for drinks. For the beginning, I recommend that we go to the tea room, so you can settle in a bit. Unless, of course, you want to go somewhere else."

Lucas Gravefield appeared on the street, tendrils of darkness were dissolving into the air as remnants of his teleportation as he smiled, taking a deep breath of air as he made his way inside. It had been a long time since he last had time to relax, just time for himself to be honest. As he opened the door, he was unsure of what he should do, or what was supposed to happen, so he awkwardly...just stood there. He slid his hands into his pockets, turning of his empathy link to his clan to prevent them from contacting him while he was relaxing, and it felt better just to know he had nothing to worry about.

"Hello!?May I get some help please!?"Lucas asked, still unsure of what he was supposed to do or where to go for that matter.

Yajirobe said:
He listened to her words as he felt her fingers so close to his member. He blushed as he uncovered his member, it was rather hard at the moment. He heard her words, which were very true, yet, caused him to turn a bit more red if possible. he took a deep breath calming himself as he gasped as Ebony pressed her finger to his member. He felt embarrassed, but he knew that he didn't have much of a choice.

He took his member into his hand and rubbed it with his left hand hand. He moved his hands up and down his member as he closed his eyes and thought about something else, he was having a little day dream as he continued to rub it. As he dreamed, he speed up his pace for a while. Yet after a while he could hold it in and shot off a load. He opened his eyes his face a bit red.

Ebony watched in sheer enjoyment as Kaito took his cock into his hand and slowly stroked himself.He was concentrating as well as thinking of something or perhaps someone.Smiling, she rubbed his thigh, seeing him work his dick, going nice and slow, working himself, stimulating the little nerves that ran all along his member.As time passed, Kaito became a bit more rougher with his dick.Slowly her began to speed up his pace, going faster and faster.

His face flushed, until finally he blew, shooting his load, some landing on the coffee table and a bit on her leg."Beautiful...sheer magnificance."She said, reaching her hand and touched the semen that coated the head.It was thick and warm and Ebony wanted to lick him clean,but kept herself from doing so."For such an unexperienced person, you worked your cock rather well."She chuckled and stood, her hands reaching up to slowly unbutton her blouse."Now, I shall show you how I work myself."

Mao had been hiding in the rafters out of the view of guests when she had awakened with a loud yawn stretching as she yawned loudly with nothing to do at the moment she was bored but it was a long time before she was to do her rounds of the Manor. So Mao had starts to walk around to see if she could find her mother or spot some one she had known but when she walked around in humanoid form rubbing her eyes half asleep as yawning walking down the long halls seeming like she would fall asleep again at any time Mao then hears her gut growl loudly to silence it she rubs her gut and says to her self " I am hungry " with a moan then she heads to the kitchen to see if she could find some to eat .

Nyarly said:
Giving her a hand, Keiichi helped the maid standing up. He couldn't resist to let his gaze wander over her body, but he was sure that she wouldn't mind. The other people were still watching them, many approving, some, men just as women, a bit envious and some were even fucking maids themselves, while they watched. But by now, Keiichi didn't really mind the stares. It was actually rather nice to give other people... pleasure like that.

Yuuki didn't even bother to dress and instead held her uniform in her hand, as she led to the bath. His cum on her body made it quite obvious what she just had experienced. It sure was a nice sight and he barely could take his eyes off the beautiful, as he followed her. As they encountered some other maids, he could her them gasping and giggling. Apparently they didn't expect to see a naked maid pass by like that. Keiichi was looking at them, when they passed the maids.

"Oh, I don't mind," Keiichi replied. "They seemed quite happy to... see something like this." With a lower voice, he added: "I wonder if they'd like to get fucked by me too..."

With that many maids in the manor, he would surely have fun with many more of them in the future. But for now he was only interested in that dark-haired in front of him.

Yuuki had to chuckle from his inquiry as the naked dark-haired maid continued to stroll along the halls of the area. Their destination wasn't too far away with a nice hot bath beckoning them both. It wouldn't be fair of her to deny Keiichi an opportunity to fuck her again since he did earn the right after the show he put on for his fellow patrons.

"Judging by their reaction, I'm sure that the girls wouldn't mind you fucking them as well. You made me very dirty after all, Master." She told him with a giggle, though the blue-eyed girl didn't want any more distractions. After another minute of walking and shocked looks, Yuuki finally made it to the area with she and the patron would clean themselves and get dirty again if he wished.

"We'r finally here," Yuuki said. "I'm sure that you'll love the area as much as I." With a respectable bow, the maid pulled the golden handle and pushed the door in slowly. Straight area, the area was fully maid out of marble, using the details dated back to the Renaissance days. Once she beckoned for Keiichi to enter, the maid closed the door then hurried over to the large bath that already had water inside it.

"Care to join me, Master?" the dark-haired beauty asked as she entered the bathtub before she lowered her body to allow to warmth to take over her worn out body.

Silver117 said:
Shawn smiled as she said that. From the look on her face and the crowd, they both love every minute of it. It puts a smile on this snake demon's face seeing that he was able to complete such a feat. It could even get him a "reward" from his mistress. Yet, he didn't want it to end. She was so good and it was an amazing feeling fucking her and her teasing him that he didn't want it to end.

"I'm glad you loved it mistress. I really had fun. But you know, I would love it to continue being yours a little longer. It's been a good wile since I had this much fun. Besides, I love beding bad so I can be punished by a sexy mistress like yourself." He said and winks at her with a smile.

"Oh?" Carissa laughed at the male maid as she tried to regain her composure before things got out of hand. Not that she won't mind, but she didn't want to interrupt with the patrons and maids were doing prior. "It's been quite a while since someone loved the way I handle such situations like this. I love to spread my wings without any sort of regret. I'm honored to be your mistress on this day." The blonde didn't want her day to end like this, she wanted more from him after what he gave her.

"Take me somewhere in a moe… private setting. I like to have a wonderful finish with our fun. Do you agree?" she asked the handsome maid, standing close to him as she touched his body for a mere moment.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Shade chuckled, kissing her gently."Because you look cute Mistress.Being teased and getting you flustered is a huge turn on for me.Do you want me to fuck you hard?"He thrusted his hips hard."Yes?"Again, he thrusted."I think fucking you fast or slow goes really well for you Mistress."Slowly, Shade leaned away, his hands moving down from her hips, down her thighs and took hold the back ofher knees and raised them up a bit from out of the water."Since you look sexy as hell, I'll fuck you fast Mistress, just for your pleasure."With a sinister grin, Shade brought her forward a bit, making her recline even more against the tub.

"I suggest you hold on if you can."With a mischievous grin, Shade pulled his hips away so only the head was nicely burried within.He took a moment, making tiny little thrusts, in and out and before she could even complain, Shade thrusted home, deep and hard and groaned."Oh Fuck..."He said, drawing his hips back and thrusted forward hard once more, going back and forth, using all his strength and fucked his Mistress hard.

Avie tried in vain to beg over this, since she wanted this after all. The maid pounced on her pussy as expected with his nice cock. The succubus held on to the edges of the bathtub, enjoying the turbulent ride he provided. It may not be long for the Mistress to cum off of this, but she didn't care. Everything seemed to be oh so perfect for the red-eyed sinner. She didn't want this day wthout any sort of multiple orgasm from such hot sex. It wouldn't be fair to not give him that much. Shade deserved it from her.

"That's right, fuck your cute Mistrress, Shade. Fuck me to your heart's content. Douche my pussy with your hot cum." She said as one of arms was draped around his neck.

Nyarly said:
"Very well," the long-haired girl replied. "My name is Kasumi and this is my sister, Mai." She put her hands on Mai's shoulders. "Although our relationship is more than just sisterly, if you catch my drift." Kasumi giggled a bit, before she continued: "Anyway, the manor has many beautiful maids, like us, who serve the guests in any way they wish. Cool drinks are just as happily served as blowjobs. We have two hotspring baths, one inside, one outside, many other large baths, a show room, to show off maids and enjoy some nice dances, multiple bedrooms, when privacy is preferred, and a tea room, to relax and for drinks. For the beginning, I recommend that we go to the tea room, so you can settle in a bit. Unless, of course, you want to go somewhere else."

Saito looked at the sister, he had figured out they were not normal in their feelings for each other when they walked in holding each other hands. Their words only convinced him of the fact, something he didn't mind at all. He looked at both and smiled warm at them. He smiled as he looked at the two and grinned, "Well, now, I think I do have some place I would like to go visit, one of those baths with the two of you would be rather relaxing and delightful. He look at them, "Well now just lead the way."

Lustfull_Sin said:
Ebony watched in sheer enjoyment as Kaito took his cock into his hand and slowly stroked himself.He was concentrating as well as thinking of something or perhaps someone.Smiling, she rubbed his thigh, seeing him work his dick, going nice and slow, working himself, stimulating the little nerves that ran all along his member.As time passed, Kaito became a bit more rougher with his dick.Slowly her began to speed up his pace, going faster and faster.

His face flushed, until finally he blew, shooting his load, some landing on the coffee table and a bit on her leg."Beautiful...sheer magnificance."She said, reaching her hand and touched the semen that coated the head.It was thick and warm and Ebony wanted to lick him clean,but kept herself from doing so."For such an unexperienced person, you worked your cock rather well."She chuckled and stood, her hands reaching up to slowly unbutton her blouse."Now, I shall show you how I work myself."

He blushed as he haerd her comments as he looked at her and then blinked, he remembered something that caused him to blush a good bit, "well um, I just had a um well good thought in my mind," he said quietly as he heard her chuckle, and looked at her unbuttoning her blouse. He blinked as he looked at the buttons come undone. She was so hot, and so tempting, it wasn't even funny.

He could feel just from the excitement of her taking off her blouse, his member slowly actually get hard again. He was amazed by her as he nodded his head telling her he very much wanted to see what she could do, his eyes focused on her body. He could feel his hair on his skin on edge as he looked at her.

Once she had reached the door to the kitchen she had to jump a few times to open the door cause she was so small and could not quite reach the door handle but once inside she had poke her head over the counter spot a fresh loaf of bread soon she had grabbed a slice of bread from the fresh loaf that was on the counter when she had pulled her self up on to the counter so she had sat on the counter nibbling on the bread that had already been thinly sliced in an attempt to silence the groan in her gut as she slowly awoke from her nape.

Sinful Bliss said:
Yuuki had to chuckle from his inquiry as the naked dark-haired maid continued to stroll along the halls of the area. Their destination wasn't too far away with a nice hot bath beckoning them both. It wouldn't be fair of her to deny Keiichi an opportunity to fuck her again since he did earn the right after the show he put on for his fellow patrons.

"Judging by their reaction, I'm sure that the girls wouldn't mind you fucking them as well. You made me very dirty after all, Master." She told him with a giggle, though the blue-eyed girl didn't want any more distractions. After another minute of walking and shocked looks, Yuuki finally made it to the area with she and the patron would clean themselves and get dirty again if he wished.

"We'r finally here," Yuuki said. "I'm sure that you'll love the area as much as I." With a respectable bow, the maid pulled the golden handle and pushed the door in slowly. Straight area, the area was fully maid out of marble, using the details dated back to the Renaissance days. Once she beckoned for Keiichi to enter, the maid closed the door then hurried over to the large bath that already had water inside it.

"Care to join me, Master?" the dark-haired beauty asked as she entered the bathtub before she lowered her body to allow to warmth to take over her worn out body.

Following her to the bath, Keiichi's gaze rested firmly on the beautiful maid. Even though he came in her not too long ago, he really looked forward to fuck her again soon. And the sight if her naked, cum-smeared body certainly didn't lessen his anticipation.

When they finally arrived, Keiichi looked around the bath. It seemed quite fancy to him. Not that he had much knowledge about such things, but the interior design was certainly not cheap. But he liked the appearance. One could surely relax well here.

Keiichi didn't waste any time. He quickly stripped down again and entered the tub, sitting down next do Yuuki. The water had the right temperature, not too cool, not too hot, and felt very pleasant. He relaxed nearly instantly, enjoying the warmth of the water.

"You are right, I really like this place," he said. "And the water feels very good too."

Yajirobe said:

Saito looked at the sister, he had figured out they were not normal in their feelings for each other when they walked in holding each other hands. Their words only convinced him of the fact, something he didn't mind at all. He looked at both and smiled warm at them. He smiled as he looked at the two and grinned, "Well, now, I think I do have some place I would like to go visit, one of those baths with the two of you would be rather relaxing and delightful. He look at them, "Well now just lead the way."

As usual, Mai was quiet while her sister talked to the guest. Instead, she looked him over and she liked what she saw. The guest was quite good-looking and seemed confident. She was sure that they would have lot of fun with him...

"Alright," Kasumi said. "Would you follow us then?"

The twins resumed their way to the tea room, leading their new guest through the halls. When they arrived, the went to a nearby free table. Mai pulled a chair from it, inviting their guest to sit down on it.

"Well, this is the tea room," Kasumi said. With a smile, she added: "As you can see, drinks aren't the only things that are served here."

She led her eyes wander around the room. Several guests were fucking maids, apparently not caring that people could saw them.

"Anyway, shall we get you something to drink first?" she asked. "Or do you want our... company immediately?"

Nyarly said:
As usual, Mai was quiet while her sister talked to the guest. Instead, she looked him over and she liked what she saw. The guest was quite good-looking and seemed confident. She was sure that they would have lot of fun with him...

"Alright," Kasumi said. "Would you follow us then?"

The twins resumed their way to the tea room, leading their new guest through the halls. When they arrived, the went to a nearby free table. Mai pulled a chair from it, inviting their guest to sit down on it.

"Well, this is the tea room," Kasumi said. With a smile, she added: "As you can see, drinks aren't the only things that are served here."

She led her eyes wander around the room. Several guests were fucking maids, apparently not caring that people could saw them.

"Anyway, shall we get you something to drink first?" she asked. "Or do you want our... company immediately?"

Saito looked at the two sisters as they seemed to think about agreeing or not. He smiled as he noticed the look on their face, telling him that he had won them over as it were. He nodded as he followed the sisters. He looked around as he walk, making a few mental notes before he got into tea room, finding a open table. He from his spot could easily see, others going at it, which was no worry of his actually, made him a bit excited. He over heard the comments as he looked. He had a good idea, about this place, and everything he saw just continued to support his idea, one of which was coming here was a grand idea.

"Well I see, this is interesting," he said with a smile as he looked at the two of them, and then let his finger grope both Mai, and Kasumi's but at around the same time as he smiled at them both, "Well now, I think that company will do much nicer at the moment, if I say so myself," he commented with a grin on his lips as he looked at both of the sisters.

"As you wish," Kasumi replied.

With that, the twins sat down to each side of the guest. Smiling at him, they began to caress his legs softly. Mai moved further up and rubbed over his chest. She was curious what the body underneath the fabric would look like.

"We introduced ourselves," Kasumi said. "But we still have no idea who our master is." She moved her face very close to his. "Won't you tell us your name... Master? We like to know with whom we deal with. Aren't I right, sugar?"

She turned her head to the side and leaned down, giving her sister a passionate, but short kiss. Then she turned back to the guest again, her face now even a bit closer.

Saito looked at both of them as they moved to his sides, he didn't mind this a bit, he slipped his hand around both at the same time with how they were, he felt Mai's fingers against his body and smiled. He worked out everyday for a reason, and what was under his clothes would show that to the two sisters.

He heard Kasumi and smiled as he looked at her before he could say anything he looked at the two of them share the passionate kiss between each other. He was rather turned on by it. He liked seeing the two hot sister kiss so close to himself. He looked into her eyes and smiled.

"Well, my name is Saito," he said before pressing his lips against those of Kasumi's he used his hand moving it up her back a bit to pull her into the kiss, deepening it slowly but at a constant rate before he let himself pull back from it, "yeah that would be my name."

Kasumi was pleased, that he understood her sign immediately. She returned the kiss, pressing her own lips against his. Still caressing his covered chest, Mai watched their kiss, slowly getting aroused by the sight. When they parted again, Mai moved in and kissed Saito herself. This one was stronger, more passionate, and she pushed her tongue slowly in his mouth.

Kasumi watched with a smile and leaned to his ear, whispering: "Don't mind her. She becomes horny quite quickly and is even naughtier than me."

As she kissed him, Mai slipped a hand under his clothes, moving over his bare chest. When she parted from again, Kasumi quickly grabbed her crotch under her skirt, causing her sister to cry out a bit in surprise. Even though it was just a for a moment, Kasumi could feel the moistness on her panties.

"Just as I thought," she said. "You are already getting wet, huh? Well, that's my naughty little sister." She finished with a side glance to Saito.

Saito was please to get the kiss from Kasumi, he could feel her lips against his, she was quiet a wonderful kisser, when he parted, he turned a bit and saw Mai making a move on him as well. he returned the kiss with a bit of lust and passion as well as he pressed his own tongue against her's as they twisted around each other.

He heard clearly Kasumi's statement into his ear, which caused him to smile inwardly as he didn't mind that fact a bit. Feel Mai's kiss as well as the statement from Kasumi about Mai he smiled as he looked at the pair of them, "Well now, I think we need to see just how naughty she is," he commented to Kasumi as he let his finger slip around her and press against her covered womanhood rubbing it gently. "I see what you mean," he commented to Kasumi, his other hand having found its way to groping her at the same time, "I have a feeling you are more then a bit naught yourself too," he said with a grin, "as am I."

Sinful Bliss said:

"Oh?" Carissa laughed at the male maid as she tried to regain her composure before things got out of hand. Not that she won't mind, but she didn't want to interrupt with the patrons and maids were doing prior. "It's been quite a while since someone loved the way I handle such situations like this. I love to spread my wings without any sort of regret. I'm honored to be your mistress on this day." The blonde didn't want her day to end like this, she wanted more from him after what he gave her.

"Take me somewhere in a more… private setting. I like to have a wonderful finish with our fun. Do you agree?" she asked the handsome maid, standing close to him as she touched his body for a mere moment.

"Indeed, a nice room for the two of us sound good to me. Allow me to take you to one of manors great pleasure rooms." He said to her with a soothing hiss. His lips made contact with ers as he held her body close to his. He was still shirtless, but he didn't mind at all. It was quite nice in his opinion. After breaking the kiss, he carries his mistress in his arms and out the Tea Room. Being the troublemaker he his, he stole a few more kisses as he takes her up the stairs and down the hall. Passing a few rooms, he ses her down on once he arrived at a vacant room. "He we are." He said to her pointing to the door saying Nature Room. He opens the door and lets her in.

The roon was set like a forest. Plenty of different kinds of plants were displayed as well as a small collection of butterflies. The carpet as geen and it'll make you feel like you were steeon garss if barefooted. There was a small table and a bed with green and brown bedsheets. The toy wall had designs that resenbles trees. It was on of his favorite rooms since he loved nature. "What do you think mistress?" He sain with a smile.

---------------------------------------

"Oh God, I'm late!" He thought in his mind. After days of dreaming about this day coming., Drake Finally begins his first day at the manor. Frankly, he still thinks is a dream, but a good one nevertheless. On his back was his guitar and in his teeh was some sheet music. His hair was longer than the first visit to the manor, so he styled it into a single ponytail. The reason for being late? Simple, he was daydream about his girlfriend, and it was a wonderful one as well. So wonderful that he had only three minutes to get there. Hopping on his motorcycle, he weaved through the traffic. He finally made it there and got through the doors with only a second to spare.

Sinful Bliss said:
Avie tried in vain to beg over this, since she wanted this after all. The maid pounced on her pussy as expected with his nice cock. The succubus held on to the edges of the bathtub, enjoying the turbulent ride he provided. It may not be long for the Mistress to cum off of this, but she didn't care. Everything seemed to be oh so perfect for the red-eyed sinner. She didn't want this day wthout any sort of multiple orgasm from such hot sex. It wouldn't be fair to not give him that much. Shade deserved it from her.

"That's right, fuck your cute Mistrress, Shade. Fuck me to your heart's content. Douche my pussy with your hot cum." She said as one of arms was draped around his neck.

Water splashed everywhere as Shade continued to pump his hips faster and harder, seeing his Mistress's body bounce up and down from his thrusting.He grunted, breathing hard and sucking in breathe everytime he was close to cumming, but he kept himself.He wanted this to last."oh fuck Mistress.So good.Your cute pussy is so good"He moaned, dipping his head down and captured her mouth with his, drinking in every moan that left her mouth and takin it into his.Groaning, he bucked his hips forward hard, sending a good bit of water from the tub and onto the floor.

Releasing her ankle, Shade wrapped his arms around his waist and brought her up, his legs folding themselves and he now settled her on his lap, bucking her hips from under her while he held onto her small body, keeping her close.With her breasts rubbing along his chest, the feeling and fricktion sent shivers down his spine and all along his skin.Kissing her still, he thrusting his tongue in her mouth, fucking it like he was fucking her pussy, in and out and all over his tongue licked.Shade was out of control, his body and mind all focused on fucking this delicious succubus."Mistress, I can't....control myself.Your driving me insane."He said, one hand reaching down to rub the base of her tail, take hold of if and jerk it off almost, his under hand moved down, his middle finger rubbing and pressing against her tight little ass hole."Ride me Mistress.Ride your servant, own this dick of mine."he begged, licking her lips and down to her neck, sucking on it and leaving little marks.

Yajirobe said:

He blushed as he haerd her comments as he looked at her and then blinked, he remembered something that caused him to blush a good bit, "well um, I just had a um well good thought in my mind," he said quietly as he heard her chuckle, and looked at her unbuttoning her blouse. He blinked as he looked at the buttons come undone. She was so hot, and so tempting, it wasn't even funny.

He could feel just from the excitement of her taking off her blouse, his member slowly actually get hard again. He was amazed by her as he nodded his head telling her he very much wanted to see what she could do, his eyes focused on her body. He could feel his hair on his skin on edge as he looked at her.

Ebony smiled, pulling apart the front lapels of her blouse to reveal the black see through bra she wore.The cups were almost small,her dusty pink nipples threatening to peek over the top seem of them.Smiling devilishly, she tossed the blouse onto the floor and her hands began to work the side zipper of her skirt, pushing it down and felt the soft garment glide down her legs, revealing a thong made of the same material as her bra."getting hot again?"She asked, licking her lips, her hands trailing down her body, her thumbs hooking at her thong straps and slowly pushed them down.

No where could body hair be found on her person, except for her lashes, brows and hair.Slipping out of her thong and tossing the little piece of cloth to the side, Ebony sat down on her coffee table and raised her legs, both high heeled feet resting on the edges, her legs spread to reveal the pink skin between her legs.She was going to give him the honor of removing her bra later on in the day, just to see where it would lead."Mmmm, feel free to touch yourself."She said, raising her left hand and slipped her middle finger her mouth, licking it slowly with her tongue, then slipped it out.She trailed her hand down and sucked in a breathe when she ran her wet finger along her pussy slit, feeling how wet she already was."Mmm, I guess watching you has already made my cunt nice and wet."She smirked, using two fingers now to spread herself a bit, giving him a good glimpse of her pink, wet flesh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Sorry OOCing, but wasn't sure when Vergil was going to return, so decided to pull Yukimo back into the game alright.))

Yukimo reached her hands out, feeling about and making sure she didn't bump into anything.Because she took her time in getting redressed into a new uniform, her eye sight and voice were gone again.She coudln't be going back and forth to the Snow room, even though, thanks to her first patron as well as Mistress Shyrii, the room had been enchanted to give her what she most wanted in the world.Sighing, Yukimo managed to reach the stair case, her hands holding tight to the railing, her feet feeling each step.On her person, she wore a black sailor suit styled uniform with a small skirt and ancuated her long legs pretty well.With her long silver hair down in two hanging braids, she screamed innocent.She wondered where everyone was?Breakfast....no..it was late morning, early afternoon...so brunch she pressumed.

Frowning, Yukimo reached the bottom, relieved that she didn't fall like all the other times.Sniffing the air, she could sense some people in the lobby, some new, some regulars.Where should she go and who would need her at this time of the hour.She wished her witch friend were here.Usually Wintra gave her good company.

Silver117 said:
"Oh God, I'm late!" He thought in his mind. After days of dreaming about this day coming., Drake Finally begins his first day at the manor. Frankly, he still thinks is a dream, but a good one nevertheless. On his back was his guitar and in his teeh was some sheet music. His hair was longer than the first visit to the manor, so he styled it into a single ponytail. The reason for being late? Simple, he was daydream about his girlfriend, and it was a wonderful one as well. So wonderful that he had only three minutes to get there. Hopping on his motorcycle, he weaved through the traffic. He finally made it there and got through the doors with only a second to spare.

Candy had been in the kitchen, helping the chef in making ecclair's, a delicacy here in the Manor, then again, if it was made by a Frenchman, then everyone loved the food that was made."Oui, Oui, Oui.Honestly, why do I have to speak french when I'm in here.No one is french except you."She teased, seeing the Head cook glare at her.

She pouted and licked cream from her finger.

"Non, do not lick yur finger, silly girl."he said, his accent thick."Shoo, get out of 'ere.'Onestly, yur a pest."

"I'm a loveable pest."She giggled and left before she was beaned in the head with a muffin.Stepping out of the kitchen, she dusted off her blue skimpy military uniform, but stopped mid dust, when she spotted the one person she loved seeing."Drake~"She said and rushed towards him, avoiding hitting Yukimo and jumped into his arms, scattering the papers he hand in his mouth, only to replace what he was holding with his mouth, with her own mouth."Oh Baby, I missed you.You're late, you know that.Ebony is gonna be mad."she said, and kept kissing him.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Candy had been in the kitchen, helping the chef in making ecclair's, a delicacy here in the Manor, then again, if it was made by a Frenchman, then everyone loved the food that was made."Oui, Oui, Oui.Honestly, why do I have to speak french when I'm in here.No one is french except you."She teased, seeing the Head cook glare at her.

She pouted and licked cream from her finger.

"Non, do not lick yur finger, silly girl."he said, his accent thick."Shoo, get out of 'ere.'Onestly, yur a pest."

"I'm a loveable pest."She giggled and left before she was beaned in the head with a muffin.Stepping out of the kitchen, she dusted off her blue skimpy military uniform, but stopped mid dust, when she spotted the one person she loved seeing."Drake~"She said and rushed towards him, avoiding hitting Yukimo and jumped into his arms, scattering the papers he hand in his mouth, only to replace what he was holding with his mouth, with her own mouth."Oh Baby, I missed you.You're late, you know that.Ebony is gonna be mad."she said, and kept kissing him.

He panted as he finally made it. He wiped the sweat off his brow and sighed with relief. Once he turned he saw the love of his life leap into his arms. Feeling the sheet music fall out of it's mouth, it was easily replaced with her's. That was something he didn't mind at all. "I know love, but I've been daydreaming about you." He said kissing her as much as she was. He then whispered in her ear, "Daydreaming the many ways I want to fuck you hard and raw." With that said, he gently blew in her ear.

Mao still sitting on the counter watching them as she sat there eating the chunk of bread that she had taken off the counter apparently they did not know she was there yet it did not bather her she was use to the fact that no one sees her .
Watching candy leave so she had fallowed her into the lobby to see why she was so existed about then said to the both to candy and Drake "don't worry if Ebony does not know that you are late she will soon know cause I will report to her then go on my rounds around the manor and ,if your going to fuck do it some were else cause you are in the view of guests".
she had said as she takes note of when drake got there as she took another bite of the chunk of bread that she had grabbed off of the counter soon finishing the bread licking her fingers then grab a second chunk that she had grabbed when she was leaving the kitchen then started on it take a large bite out of it.

Silver117 said:
He panted as he finally made it. He wiped the sweat off his brow and sighed with relief. Once he turned he saw the love of his life leap into his arms. Feeling the sheet music fall out of it's mouth, it was easily replaced with her's. That was something he didn't mind at all. "I know love, but I've been daydreaming about you." He said kissing her as much as she was. He then whispered in her ear, "Daydreaming the many ways I want to fuck you hard and raw." With that said, he gently blew in her ear.

luatesh said:
Mao still sitting on the counter watching them as she sat there eating the chunk of bread that she had taken off the counter apparently they did not know she was there yet it did not bather her she was use to the fact that no one sees her .
Watching candy leave so she had fallowed her into the lobby to see why she was so existed about then said to the both to candy and Drake "don't worry if Ebony does not know that you are late she will soon know cause I will report to her then go on my rounds around the manor and ,if your going to fuck do it some were else cause you are in the view of guests".
she had said as she takes note of when drake got there as she took another bite of the chunk of bread that she had grabbed off of the counter soon finishing the bread licking her fingers then grab a second chunk that she had grabbed when she was leaving the kitchen then started on it take a large bite out of it.

Candy bristled, hearing Mao, the Manor's watcher.Ever since the little thing appeared, people have been wary, though they still loved to tease the cute little puff of hair."Keep being a tattle tail Mao and I'll tell the Chef your eating his specially made bread for the guests."She said and stuck her tongue."And we can fuck where ever we want, so long as no one else joins."She chuckled and stared at Drake,kissing him once more.

Holding Drake close to her person, she listened to his reason for being late."Daydreaming..about me."She smiled, though stiffled a moan when he blew in her ear."Mmm, Drake, don't get me started or I'll truly make you late for your first day working her."She giggled and kissed the tip of his nose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With her ears twitching, Yukimo heard a familiar voice, well three voice, but she only knew of Candy's.Turning her head, she was about to call to the girl, but stopped herself, frowning when she remembered that she could not speak.Swallowing a lump that formed in her throat, she sensed something, even smelled something sweet and wondered where it was coming from.It smelled like the bread the Head Chef baked, but what was it doing out here in the lobby.That frenchman was over protective of his food.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Candy bristled, hearing Mao, the Manor's watcher.Ever since the little thing appeared, people have been wary, though they still loved to tease the cute little puff of hair."Keep being a tattle tail Mao and I'll tell the Chef your eating his specially made bread for the guests."She said and stuck her tongue."And we can fuck where ever we want, so long as no one else joins."She chuckled and stared at Drake,kissing him once more.

Holding Drake close to her person, she listened to his reason for being late."Daydreaming..about me."She smiled, though stiffled a moan when he blew in her ear."Mmm, Drake, don't get me started or I'll truly make you late for your first day working her."She giggled and kissed the tip of his nose.

The new musician couldn't help but chuckle at there small banter. It was knida cute though in a strange way. Smiling at his lover, the new musician holds onto her as he walk over to see Mao. "Relax, I admit I'm late, but it was for a great reason." He told her and chuckled once more. "As for fucking her right here, I have to thank you for the great idea." He joke and laughed. I could've guess she wasn't one for jokes it he didn't care, it was part of his carefree attitude. An attitude that Candy loves.

Turning to face his bunny lover. He kissed her nose before sighing. "To be honest, I'm really nervous. I mean I'm a teach a group of beautiful maids, including yourself, how to be an orchestra; Not to mention tutoring for those that need help. "What if they flirt with me? Or worse, tie me to the bed and had their way with me?" He was knew full well that he belonged to Candy and Candy only. It was part of the deal with Ebony that they agreed upon. Yet, he doesn't live there and don't know much, so who knows.

Even though Mao looked in good health she was actually vary ill making it were she could not eat many different foods all the time so she eats foods that would stay down in her gut so the chief dose not bothering her and was also a long time Friend Mao use to make cake with him when she was a child so he spoils her as much as she can.
Mao says to her in reply after finishing the bread " he dose not really care even if you did tell me as long as I don't eat it all no harm done now can you stop embarrassing your self in the lobby" she had said as she ripped the page about drake out of the note book and in a poof of smoke it goes Ebony desk.
She hated watching every one lovie dovie cause she could not have sex often cause she was ill but next she had check her schedule seeing that it was time to give Yukimo her tea Mao said to Yukimo " miss it is time for your tea what type of tea would you like today I can have it done in a few mins also would you like to have some bread or sweets with the tea" she had said then she had started coughing so she covered her mouth with her handkerchief.Seeing the there was blood on it when she was done coughing she hides it and puts it away As she said to her self " I need to hide this mother Ebony worries about me to much" then returns to the service of Yukimo .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom