Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
razerwing said:
He looked up into her eyes, smiling heavily. It felt weird, since he wasn't exactly a ladies man, but it also felt nice. He had never been begged....
For anything. He kissed her inner thighs gently, licking above her nice, wet hole. He felt as though he were in debt, and he wanted to please this girl. Slowly, he pulled his fingers away, aiding her in kneading her ample breasts. He positioned himself in between her legs, lifting her slightly as he rubbed against her. He shivered, pleasure coursing up his spine. He kissed gently along her neck, licking here and there, wanting to make Huney moan. He wanted to repay her for this, for doing this for him. Slowly, he lowered her onto him, making sure he hit some sweet spots, the ones he found in the foreplay. He had plans to make this night a good one, and he had a feeling he had what his friends called, 'kinks'.

She was ready to grab at this man and force him into her. He teased her still, kissing and touching at her skin, her body tingling with sensation from his sweet touches."D-Del..."she sighed, moaning when the tip of him rubbed at her entrance. Feeling his hard, hot cock slowly push into her made her groan heavily, her back bowed and her knees raised up a bit."Oh God, yes. Yes, yes."She chanted, licking her lips.Her hands slowly inched up and rested above her head, her legs opened wide for him and her body accomadated to his nice size rather quickly.

As he moved, he managed to get some of her good spots, making her moan here one time, then cry out on another time."Your good at this."She chuckled, looking into his eyes with hunger and lust.

Vergil1989 said:
Giselle could believe Manine's tale of one of the male patrons who had stuck around for ten years after his wish had been granted. Considering how fun this place had been already, she could easily imagine what Manine was telling her for herself since it would make sense to pass the word along to relatives, friends, and such about how their darkest and most erotic of desires could be fulfilled here. If she ever had any kids, she'd send them here, and probably come along for the ride as well, but for now it was just her as she finished her drink and set the empty glass down on the edge of the tub. Manine's next actions however surprised Giselle, pleasantly, as she too got out of the tub and just chuckled. "Alright, since you're offering so freely, I can't tell ya no now can I? It would simply be too rude." She teased, letting her lips find the Hellspawn's own, having kept a bit of her own drink on her tongue as she let hers wrap around Manine's own for several seconds before moving on to bigger and better things. Giggling again, Giselle grabbed hold and gently squeezed her left breast as her lips and tongue lapped up the spilled rum, finding the taste of demon skin and the alcohol quite enjoyable. "Mmmm....so good." She moaned, going back to the nipple as she firmly let her teeth nibble on the sensitive bud as she sucked hard, briefly before lapping up the rest on that breast before doing the same to the right side.

Once that was done, Giselle continued to slowly and sensually lap up the rum and coke Manine had spilled all over her body, staying a bit at her bellybutton since a bit had pooled there before moving on, moaning softly the entire way since the taste of Manine's skin was intoxicating on its own. When she finally reached her thighs, the half Drow didn't waste any time in letting her tongue explore the woman's sex where a fair amount of the rum had gathered, enjoying the mixed tastes of demon pussy and the alcohol immensely as she paid special attention to the girl's clit, just to tease her and get her body warmed up without letting her cross over into orgasm. "I want you squirming and ready to explode, but until you show me what you can do with a tentacle swarm, I don't think I'll be letting you cum just yet." She breathed on Manine's sex as she talked, smiling naughtily since she had recovered enough to take on anything as she licked up the rest of the alcohol, and wanting far more before the day was over.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Having followed the two women, Lilith and Neria both found the baths an amazing sight to behold as the succubus wasted no time in stripping out of her outfit while Neria took her own time since her armor would prevent her from hurrying anyway. Neria stopped in mid step when she started to undo her boots bindings when the nine tailed fox asked if they had been mistreated by a patron. "Gods no, I and Lilith had only just arrived here, and it was the succubus that had been injured. She had been attacked by a panther, and I carried her all the way here when I found her on the road. There is no need to be alarmed Yukimo." She chuckled, embarrassed but glad that to have friends already in this place of sensual pleasures one could only dream of elsewhere. Regardless, Lilith remained quiet until the toys were brought into the conversation.

"God below, do you have any idea how long I've waited to hear someone say that? I don't which was why I said it. Funny what memory loss will do to your perception of time and who you once were, but eh, it could be worse I suppose. I don't actually remember the last time I got laid, to tell the truth." She giggled, closing her amber eyes as Neria continued to undress, and finally she too sunk into the water up to her neck, sighing as the hot water did its job of releasing the tension from her perfectly shaped body. Not a scar marked either woman, but while Neria had perfectly smooth skin, Lilith's own was softer than any mortal being had a right to possess.

Turning to Yukimo and Viv in turn, Neria's sea green eyes twinkled with no small amount of warmth as she considered how best to answer the nine tailed fox about what it was she did as a living. "You needn't be afraid to ask what is on your mind Yukimo. I'd be more than happy to explain to you what it is being a Sacred Prostitute entails, if you so desire to hear it. Please, ask your questions as we relax and enjoy ourselves." She replied, eager to please as Lilith rolled her eyes, knowing a sycophantic moron when she saw one, which was far from the truth in this case since Neria truly wished to expand the woman's horizons, and anyone else's that wished to hear what she had to say.

Sinful Bliss said:
Avie rested in the bathtub quite comfortable as she continued to let the demonic maid wash her sore and tensed body. Never in her life had anyone tired her out with much intensity as Shade did in one wonderful session -- with an audience that loved every minute of her torture. It became clear that the succubus felt welcomed with the people and its atmosphere that it presents. Credits goes to Ebony and Shyrii for making the Maid Manor the hottest and best-kept secret in the world. People in this place loved everything what it stood for. Regardless of social status, background, or race, people can enjoy sex freely without restrictions. There was another stir in her body when her senses smelled the fragrance of lavender in the air.

“So good,” she moaned out, draping her arms on the edges of the tub. As she was about to rest some more, the succubus felt Shade between her legs who was aching to get inside of her once more. Men are truly simple creatures of habit with sex. She listened to him when asked for another round, but in a more tedious pace. Avie was always used to the hard and fast fucking with guys inside her since it got her off much quicker. However, the gray-skinned sinner could make an exception with a fellow that helped her to put on a show for an audience back in the Show Room. Feeling her sexual entrance being teased, the succubus arched her back and said, “Ohhhhhh!! Go ahead, tease me and build me to an amazing orgasm.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vivienne stripped off of her schoolgirl uniform in front of the girls, teasing them a little bit by showing off her heavenly body that was worthy of a light elf princess as if to dare them to touch. She dipped her body in the warm water, taking in the sensation right away.

“That hits the spot,” the elven maid moaned out as the water hits her intimate spots of her fair skin. “This is heaven,” she said with a smile, spreading her body out to let the warm water cover her body. “I love it. Nice isn't it? The Manor has everything a person wants for pleasure without the redtape.” Said Vivienne. She walked over to the side of the tub and came back with a thin bottle in one hand and a large wash cloth in the other. “Mmm, jasmine.” She added as she opened the bottle and took a deep whiff. “So wants to get lathered up by me?” she asked Neira and Lilith in an angelic voice with a touch of seductiveness behind it. “Do not worry, I’ll be… very… gentle. Also, I will be doing the hair as well.”

Manine closed her eyes, sighing deeply.The waiting was unberable, but she held steady, hearing the Drow near."Enjoy the taste."She said and moaned, feeling Giselle's lips upon her's suddenly.Moaning, she kissed the woman back, her tongue getting a taste of the rum and coke flavor, though it did not last long for the woman pulled away.Sighing one more, she let the Drow continue her journey, kissing at her skin until a moan left her sensual lips, warm hands grasping her breasts."Oh God, yes.."she whispered, keeping herself from arching and spilling any of the gathered rum she had.Trembling, Manine moaned, licking her lips as the Drow licked at her skin, until finally, feeling that tongue go down , down and more down, Manine let out a cry of bliss when she felt something hot and slick against her womanly folds.

Finally able to, she arched her back, her legs opening and welcoming the Drow."i'll give you anything.Oh fuck, just don't stop touching me."She said, breathing hard, her pussy weeping as Giselle licked more and more. Writhing under the Drow's licks, Manine racked her nails along the floor, her body heating and shaking, her climaz building oh so slowly."I'll fuck you with anything, oh God, Giselle, do not torment me so."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shade smiled warmly, happy that his Mistress would allow him to please her in a slow and gentle manner. Pulling his hips away slightly, he reached a hand in the water and grabbed at one of her ankles, rubbing it with his thumb."I will be most gentle Mistress."He whispered, moving more back and slowly raised her leg, slipping her cute foot from out of the water and leaned in, kissing her ankle.He ran his tongue over the skin, nipping at it gently and slowly he followed her leg, slowly heading for her knee.Do to the water, he wasn't able to go any further, but he did switch to her other foot, kissing her ankle and as with the other, followed her leg till he reached her knee and a bit passed before the water forced him to stop.

His hands follwed over her calfs and knees and her soon began to rub and knead at the insides and outside of her thigs, stimulating her with the simplest of touches."Has anyone ever told you, you have the most cutest moans Mistress."He said, leaning in close, his hands rubbing up on her tummy and his thumbs touched the bottom swells of her breasts."So cute and sweet.Melodic music almost."He smirked and leaned in closer, his cock head pressing gently against her entrance but never penetrating.Rubbing her sides, Shades ran his lips along her neck, giving her sweet kisses from one side to the other, kissing at her pulse, her chin and jaw and even her ears."You even smell so good. Like wild flowers and night air. Intoxicating."He breathed in and groaned gently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Relaxing in the warm water, Yukimo was happy to hear that the woman weren't harm by patrons, but to have them harmed by a wild animal."The Mistress should put a fence around the manor to keep wild creatures out."she said then blushed."well...I'm considered a wild animal, so that wouldn't be so good. Perhaps a spell to ward them off."she smiled at her idea and looked at Neria, her ears perking a bit and her cheeks turning even more pink."Well...I don't know what to ask...except..for well...what does a Sacred Prostitute do?"That sounded rather stupid."Ah!, Forgive me. I didn't mean for it to sound so.....well..idiotic. But hearing the word Sacred infront of Prostitute...I'm sure its different from a regular one...right? DO you worship a holy or unholy entitity as you...umm..engage in the act or no."Yukimo sounded so innocent, then again, when one was rarely asked for, you didn't learn alot, but she still thanked the others to give her company.

Looking at Viv, she smled."Ah yes. Let us both wash one of you."Yukimo went to fetch another rag and returned, adding some of the scented soap to it and inhaled deeply."Lovely smell. So, who wants me and who wants Viv, and please do not fight. We can happily wash the both of you and go back and forth."

Lustfull_Sin said:
Nani smiled, reclining on the bench and pressed her back against the wall. “Going overboard was never a bad thing though. I rather enjoyed myself and I'm happy that you have as well Master.”She stared into his eyes, wondering how it would be like to wake up to his morning wood. Probably the best thing ever. Sighing, she let him dry her, loving the way his hands worked the towel over her sensitive skin. When he spoke, she raised a brow. “A school theme. Then I'll have to find something suitible, till then, I guess parading around naked is alright.”she chuckled. “But I do have this delicious cheerleader costume I wore for Halloween,that should work perfectly.” Taking the towel from him, she began to dry him slowly, patting his moist skin, then rubbed his hair.

Blushing as she wondered about his question, she shrugged. “I...do not know truth be told. Perhaps for both, either way, spanking is rather fun and something I love.”She grinned. “Perhaps Master would like to spank this naughty student and give her detention. I have been feeling a bit bad lately.”

Pike smile back at the blushing Girl. "Cheerleaders do tend to be the naughtiest kinds of girls in the world. At least from what I remember when I glimpsed into their minds during my high school years..." After he finished drying her he began to go into the nearest drawer for some robes... "Hope you do have a set of clothes for me for this particular event... I certainly would like to take the role of teacher spanking a student... A naughty student at that.." He finished with a wink.

He was draped in an emerald colored robe. Rather fitting considering the room they wore in. Deep down, Pike kind of wondered what was even the point of getting dressed in the first place. considering he full well knew the end result of this little sessions. Then again, part of his mind did tend to drift back to his days sitting in desk, and discreetly testing out his new found abilities. (He was about sixteen seventeen at the time of discovery.) on some unsuspecting cheerleader. Of course he had no need to employ such crude and for his younger self; juvenile tactics. Thief he may be, his is now older and much more mature. A gentlemen thief.

"Well, Once I get my suit, perhaps you can show me and appropriate class room where you can sit for me with detention." He wandered if there was such a room for themes such as these in this mansion. "Maye one with other naughty students such as your self." A devilish grin crossed his face. There was an ability he discovered not too long ago, he wanted to use for this next session.

And of course, in the back of his mind, if there was a chance, Pike had hoped to greet the mistress of the manor formally. The psychic had hoped he found the gifts he gave earlier were working to their best. After all they were rare treasures he procured...

Lustfull_Sin said:
She was ready to grab at this man and force him into her. He teased her still, kissing and touching at her skin, her body tingling with sensation from his sweet touches."D-Del..."she sighed, moaning when the tip of him rubbed at her entrance. Feeling his hard, hot cock slowly push into her made her groan heavily, her back bowed and her knees raised up a bit."Oh God, yes. Yes, yes."She chanted, licking her lips.Her hands slowly inched up and rested above her head, her legs opened wide for him and her body accomadated to his nice size rather quickly.

As he moved, he managed to get some of her good spots, making her moan here one time, then cry out on another time."Your good at this."She chuckled, looking into his eyes with hunger and lust.

Delshyk smiled at the compliment, even blushing slightly as he started to pick up the speed. Still, he tormented Huney, taking great care to hit almost every sweetspot he had found, even finding some new ones along the way. His lips fell against hers, silencing her with a hot kiss, is hands moving around her body, caressing here and there. He reveled in her moaning, the sound music to his innocent ears.

Meanwhile, upon realizing that there was no immediate threat , she cautiously walked in, her cat-like gait bound to attract some curious eyes. She wandered around, hopig to talk to the owner of this establishment, maybe even giving her a safe haven, away from the horrors she had faced. She pured gently to herself, looking around, her ears flicking this way and that.

Alex was amazed by her will. There were four vibes attacking her most sensative parts, and yet she was still sucking him off good and hard. He pants and moans to the pleasure she was giving his cock as one hand caresses her cheek and the other cups and massages one of her breasts. "Enjoying my treatments" he asked as he turns the vibes on her nipples on the highest level as well. He soon pulls his cock out and watched her lustful craze. He uncuffs her ankles and lifts her hips upawards. "One more hole..." he chuckled. He saiid looking a her ass. He didn't use a vibe this time, no, he had something better in mind as the tip of his cock teased her anal.

Silver117 said:
"I'm so so sorry!!" he moan out to his teacher. Her feet continued its never-ending assult on his dick as hit throbbed nonstop. He could the the smiles from the crowd. They were wanting, waiting and focused on the big moment where he unloads his hot seed. He could feel it, that big moment that was coming. He held it for a good while, but he had already exceed his limit a few mintes ago. I witheld it to have the crowd and his sexy mistress continued their cheers and their claps. "It's coming mistress. It tink I'm gonna cum..." he moaned out and the crowd was waiting with excitement. Both of his cocks was aimed at him and was ready to make him a cum-filled mess. He was ready for it since it happened to him many time for both pleasure and punishemt. "I can't hold it....c-cumming...ahhh!!" he groaned out and his hot load from both cocks were finally unleased. Most of it did hit him while some was long enough to go to the crowd.

Carissa smiled sinfully at the shameful maid, as his hot cum landed on her smooth legs and feet. His released was so long, it hit on some of the females' dresses. Feeling that he wasn't going to stop soon, the woman lowered her head and took in all the on her tongue, cleaning up the mess that he had made. When it was done, the crowd applauded the efforts as the Mistress stood back for a mere moments. She looked down at herself and saw that she needed cleaning herself. Her eyes hovered over the tied up maid and said, "Time for you to clean me up, disgraceful student. Make that tongue useful or you will get in a whole lot of trouble. Understood?"

Nyarly said:
Still smiling, he pulled his softening cock out, seeing the juices running out of her body.

"Thank you!" Keiichi replied. "Yeah, doing it with you was just what I needed and I look forward to having more fun here."

He was really much more confident now. He didn't even blush anymore when he said that. Slowly, he got dressed again, still looking at the Yuuki. When he was finished, he gave her a last quick kiss.

But I think I visit the bath to relax a bit first," he said. "Maybe, we can do it some time again. At least, I'd love to do so." Chuckling a bit, he added: "I just hope that I didn't drain you too much."

"None at all," Yuuki said to the young Master. She did indeed had fun with Keiichi, having sex in front of a crowd to set her off. The dark-haired girl had that fear of guys due to the face that she got raped in a remote island during her spring break vacation. Thankfully, Shyrii slowly gave her a reason to embrace sex rather than run away from it. However, it was time to take care of other things around the Manor.

"Looks like I need to clean myself as well," she said, feeling the white stuff along her legs. "We do have the baths upstairs. I can accompany you if you want."

Lustfull_Sin said:
Shade smiled warmly, happy that his Mistress would allow him to please her in a slow and gentle manner. Pulling his hips away slightly, he reached a hand in the water and grabbed at one of her ankles, rubbing it with his thumb."I will be most gentle Mistress."He whispered, moving more back and slowly raised her leg, slipping her cute foot from out of the water and leaned in, kissing her ankle.He ran his tongue over the skin, nipping at it gently and slowly he followed her leg, slowly heading for her knee.Do to the water, he wasn't able to go any further, but he did switch to her other foot, kissing her ankle and as with the other, followed her leg till he reached her knee and a bit passed before the water forced him to stop.

His hands follwed over her calfs and knees and her soon began to rub and knead at the insides and outside of her thigs, stimulating her with the simplest of touches."Has anyone ever told you, you have the most cutest moans Mistress."He said, leaning in close, his hands rubbing up on her tummy and his thumbs touched the bottom swells of her breasts."So cute and sweet.Melodic music almost."He smirked and leaned in closer, his cock head pressing gently against her entrance but never penetrating.Rubbing her sides, Shades ran his lips along her neck, giving her sweet kisses from one side to the other, kissing at her pulse, her chin and jaw and even her ears."You even smell so good. Like wild flowers and night air. Intoxicating."He breathed in and groaned gently.

Avie twisted her head to the side as the hell demon continued to toy with her body sensually. Her juices began to drip with his cock pressing at her entrance. Sadly, she wanted him to plow her pussy with his wonderful member. Why Shade had to tease her like that? The dark-haired succubus was never the type to wait patiently for a cock to penetrate her pussy. She wanted things nice and hard to pass the time, but this was agonizing. Her moans turned to whimpers with each passing minute. The demon was too good for his own good and she loved it in secret. The way he touched her sent more shockwaves of pleasure. The complement on how well she smelled was rare in its own right. They usually talk about her body and then get on with it, but not Shade.

"It's so rare that I get those complements from a person," she moaned up, feeling his cock tease her some more. "You're the first guy that is… so sincere to me. Can you compliment me more, please?"

A silent gulp came from Shawn's mouth when he herd his next orders. He The male maid was in a real bind. Either he do what she says or suffer the consquences. Either way someone would slice it, his mistress would win no matter what. "Y-Yes my teacher. Whatever you say." Shawn said acting an innocent act for her. His let out his serpent like tongue as his tied up nude body slithers to her feet. He releases his tongue and began to slowly lick her feet, tasting his load that was spilt on her. "Is this good teacher?" he asked and continued.

Carissa looked down with a sharp eye as she watched the young -- and sexy -- maid lick his own cum from the mess he made. The blonde couldn't help but to chuckle at the sight. Doing foreplay with strangers was a stress reliever for the young middle-aged woman. She loved having a power trip and get away with it. All of the people that she talked to were very friendly towards her. It won't be the last time that she set foot in this place, but it was fun embarrassing Shawn as evident with hearty laughs from the crowd. "It seems that I'm satisfied with young punishment and the crowd agrees with me," she told the demon.

Silver117 said:
Alex was amazed by her will. There were four vibes attacking her most sensative parts, and yet she was still sucking him off good and hard. He pants and moans to the pleasure she was giving his cock as one hand caresses her cheek and the other cups and massages one of her breasts. "Enjoying my treatments" he asked as he turns the vibes on her nipples on the highest level as well. He soon pulls his cock out and watched her lustful craze. He uncuffs her ankles and lifts her hips upawards. "One more hole..." he chuckled. He saiid looking a her ass. He didn't use a vibe this time, no, he had something better in mind as the tip of his cock teased her anal.

Sucking hungrily on him, Mai enjoyed the sounds of his moans and his caressing of her soft, large breasts. Even if she hadn't had his hard cock in her mouth, she wouldn't be able to answer him. She was moaning too much for it. Then again, that made her answer very obvious. The catgirl twitched when he turned up the speed of the eggs on her nipples, at maximum like the ones on her pussy and clit and moaned wildly at the pleasure. As Alex pulls it out, her loud unhindered moans filled the room as if she wanted the entire world to take part in her pleasure. Mai looked down as he uncuffed her legs. Her juices ran out of her pussy and over her ass down onto the bed. She was anticipated when he went for her ass, but frustrated when her merely teased her.

"F-Fuck me!" she begged loudly, her voice mixing with her moans. "Please fuck my ass!"

Sinful Bliss said:
"None at all," Yuuki said to the young Master. She did indeed had fun with Keiichi, having sex in front of a crowd to set her off. The dark-haired girl had that fear of guys due to the face that she got raped in a remote island during her spring break vacation. Thankfully, Shyrii slowly gave her a reason to embrace sex rather than run away from it. However, it was time to take care of other things around the Manor.

"Looks like I need to clean myself as well," she said, feeling the white stuff along her legs. "We do have the baths upstairs. I can accompany you if you want."

Keiichi giggled when she said that as his semen ran out of her and down her legs. Seeing her like that, naked, breathing hard and partly covered in the white fluid, was quite a nice sight. He sure would like to see her beautiful body more and having a bit company for the bath was an appealing thought.

"I would love to have you for company," he replied. "It sure is much better than bathing alone."

With that, he waited for her to get ready and lead him upstairs.

Nyarly said:
Sucking hungrily on him, Mai enjoyed the sounds of his moans and his caressing of her soft, large breasts. Even if she hadn't had his hard cock in her mouth, she wouldn't be able to answer him. She was moaning too much for it. Then again, that made her answer very obvious. The catgirl twitched when he turned up the speed of the eggs on her nipples, at maximum like the ones on her pussy and clit and moaned wildly at the pleasure. As Alex pulls it out, her loud unhindered moans filled the room as if she wanted the entire world to take part in her pleasure. Mai looked down as he uncuffed her legs. Her juices ran out of her pussy and over her ass down onto the bed. She was anticipated when he went for her ass, but frustrated when her merely teased her.

"F-Fuck me!" she begged loudly, her voice mixing with her moans. "Please fuck my ass!"

Alex could only chuckled as she begged to be nailed. Her love juice made a great lube as he rubs her anal more. With a smirked on his face he plunges his big rod deep in her thight ass. "Like that?" he teased as he begins grind his hips, causing his cock to swirl inside her. His fingers began pressing down on the vibe in her pussy. It was trying to escape again, but he wouldn't allow that. "Or maybe you wanted it like this..." A grin etched acrossed his face as he grabbed on to her hip and fucked hard and fast, He want her to scream out in pleasure, so much so that her voice would echoed out all over the manner.

Sinful Bliss said:
Carissa looked down with a sharp eye as she watched the young -- and sexy -- maid lick his own cum from the mess he made. The blonde couldn't help but to chuckle at the sight. Doing foreplay with strangers was a stress reliever for the young middle-aged woman. She loved having a power trip and get away with it. All of the people that she talked to were very friendly towards her. It won't be the last time that she set foot in this place, but it was fun embarrassing Shawn as evident with hearty laughs from the crowd. "It seems that I'm satisfied with young punishment and the crowd agrees with me," she told the demon.

Shawn smiled as she said that. He loved it when he manages to satasfy the ladies, not to mention pleasing the crowd. Though from the beginning he was uneasy about doing this, but his confidence and talent progresses with each new time. He body soon slithers up to Carissa like a snake and kissed her. He was very agile due to the exercises he does. "Well, I'm glad that you enjoy it along with the crowd. I did have to admit though, I love it as well." He chuckled and kissed her lips again, looking over at the crowd that was pleased with the they put on.

MasterOfWhispers said:
Pike smile back at the blushing Girl. "Cheerleaders do tend to be the naughtiest kinds of girls in the world. At least from what I remember when I glimpsed into their minds during my high school years..." After he finished drying her he began to go into the nearest drawer for some robes... "Hope you do have a set of clothes for me for this particular event... I certainly would like to take the role of teacher spanking a student... A naughty student at that.." He finished with a wink.

He was draped in an emerald colored robe. Rather fitting considering the room they wore in. Deep down, Pike kind of wondered what was even the point of getting dressed in the first place. considering he full well knew the end result of this little sessions. Then again, part of his mind did tend to drift back to his days sitting in desk, and discreetly testing out his new found abilities. (He was about sixteen seventeen at the time of discovery.) on some unsuspecting cheerleader. Of course he had no need to employ such crude and for his younger self; juvenile tactics. Thief he may be, his is now older and much more mature. A gentlemen thief.

"Well, Once I get my suit, perhaps you can show me and appropriate class room where you can sit for me with detention." He wandered if there was such a room for themes such as these in this mansion. "Maye one with other naughty students such as your self." A devilish grin crossed his face. There was an ability he discovered not too long ago, he wanted to use for this next session.

And of course, in the back of his mind, if there was a chance, Pike had hoped to greet the mistress of the manor formally. The psychic had hoped he found the gifts he gave earlier were working to their best. After all they were rare treasures he procured...

She had her eyes closed, enjoying the soft rubbing of the soft towel on her skin, until it was finally over.With a groan, she stood, wanting to be touched still, but alas, it was best to continued on with the day, else they would end up being sex hermits in this room.Following him, she slipped into the lovely green robe and tide the sash."We have plenty of spare clothes to offer out guests incase of emergencies."She chuckled, taking his hand and led him towards the door."There's a tiny dressing room where coat check is.Woman and men can go in and be fitted for a suit or dress, or anything in particular.The clothes are magically made."Leading him down the hall and towards the stair case, Nani said hello to a few co-workers, seeing them smile and blush when they saw Pike."You might end up with a few admireres."She said, giggling happily.

Descending the stairs, she went straight to coat check."A suit for out patron please, and might as well make me a cheerleaders outfi."She told the sexy looking troll, following him as he led them to the back.Inside, there was nothing more then a few mirrors and a random vortex on the wall.The troll pointed with his hand for Pike to move infront of the mirrors."This will be quick."

In a language unknown to them, the troll spoke to himself, starring at Pike and measuring him up.He needed no tools, for his eyes could easily fit a person.Going to the vortex, he spoke into it, relaying what he needed and within minutes, pants, a suit jacket, an under shirt and dress shirt came out, as well as a tie.Walking over to Pike, he handed the patron the clothes."Enjoy.."he said.Lookinga t Nani now, briefly, he went to the vortex and spoke.Not even a minute, something small came out and the troll handed it to Nani."Enjoy as well, Nani."he grinned and walked away.

Nani stared at him and raised up the dress."What, the...???"It was small indeed.taking off the robe, she slipped into the cut up one piece, the under swells of her breasts showing, almost to the point to where her areola would be exposed as well.From the front and back, it was cut up, exposing the spanky panties.The letters MM were encribed on the front and on the skirt."Hmmm, what do you think Master."She twirled, happily, showing off the black and green cheerleaders dress.

razerwing said:
Delshyk smiled at the compliment, even blushing slightly as he started to pick up the speed. Still, he tormented Huney, taking great care to hit almost every sweetspot he had found, even finding some new ones along the way. His lips fell against hers, silencing her with a hot kiss, is hands moving around her body, caressing here and there. He reveled in her moaning, the sound music to his innocent ears.

She cried out in wanton bliss, her back bowing everytime he found another way to excite her and make her cry."Oh Del..."she shook her head from side to side and then, his mouth was upon her, claiming it in a hot, steamy kiss.His hands were magical, feeling so good on her skin and enticing even more excitement and pleasure throughout her body.

Her legs wrapped tightly around his waist, keeping him close, her hands were frantic, touching and smoothing his back, or gripping his hair, or simply tearing at the bed sheets.She didn't want this to end and she would fuck this man every second until they both couldn't walk out of this room.

Sinful Bliss said:
Avie twisted her head to the side as the hell demon continued to toy with her body sensually. Her juices began to drip with his cock pressing at her entrance. Sadly, she wanted him to plow her pussy with his wonderful member. Why Shade had to tease her like that? The dark-haired succubus was never the type to wait patiently for a cock to penetrate her pussy. She wanted things nice and hard to pass the time, but this was agonizing. Her moans turned to whimpers with each passing minute. The demon was too good for his own good and she loved it in secret. The way he touched her sent more shockwaves of pleasure. The complement on how well she smelled was rare in its own right. They usually talk about her body and then get on with it, but not Shade.

"It's so rare that I get those complements from a person," she moaned up, feeling his cock tease her some more. "You're the first guy that is… so sincere to me. Can you compliment me more, please?"

He looked at her sincerly and smiled."How could it be that no one has said nothing sweet about your body."He kissed and licked at her neck, his hips moving back and forth with the speed of a turtle almost, his goal was to make her crazy with lust all while he made love to her in the most sensualist of ways."Your eyes, your nose, cheeks, chin and body.Everything about you is lovely, like a Goddess ready to be worshipped."He chuckled."Well, at least I'm the first to fully worship you Mistress.I would do anything and everything just to hear you make those cute, little mewish moaned."He sucked her neck hard, then nibbled the tender spot and finally, passed his neck along the area.

"Your skin is so soft, and your ears-"He nibbled on an earlobe."So delectable and tempting."he smirked, passing the tip of his tongue all along the outer edge of her ear."I wanna say naughty things to you MIstress.Naughty words while I pleasure this delicious body of yours."He kissed her, his tongue slipping into her mouth, touching every corner.From her tongue, to her small little fangs and teeth and gums."I wanna fuck you Mistress.Sensually, passionatly."he whispered, his hands taking hold on her hips and out of no where, she thrusted forward hard, the water splashing and a muffled slap heard from within the water."I wanna eat you out so slowly.Eat and nibbled at your delicious, wet pedals and enjoy the fragrance of your garden."he stared into her eyes as he said this and moved his hips away again, pushing forward nice and slow."I wanna lick every inch of your body and know every sensitive spot there is to find on your body."

He could feel his end nearing, looming over the experience like a cloud. He didn't want this to end in what seemed to him like such a short time. He had to prolong it. He pulled his lips away from Huney's and whispered his situation into her ear, slowing down his thrusts to help buy him time. There had to be a way to make this last longer, but his inexperirence at such things seemed to limit his known choices. 'Come on, think,' he thought to himself. Unfortunately, he was at a loss of what to do.

He held Huney close, his hands roaming everywhere as he placed his lips back on hers heatedly. He resumed his wild thrusting, wanting to make sure the girl was happy. All the while, thoughts of how to make sure next time wouldn't end so soon ran through the back of his head. His end was near, and he wanted to help the girl who was his first enjoy it like no other could do.

Mai cried out when he finally pushes his hard cock into her hole. Her juices giving him good access, she could feel soon deep in her soon, the long hard shaft running through her tight ass. Her moans became even wilder and her juices flowed out of her quickly. Even more when he pressed down the egg on her pussy, which was escaping again, pushing it even a little bit deeper. But it wasn't enough for him apparently and the catgirl felt his hands on her hips and his cock fucking her ass even harder and faster. Her loud moans got even louder and more forceful, turning into screams of pleasure. Feeling him fucking her like that, with vibrators stimulating nearly every sensitive part of her body felt too good. It was more pleasure than she could handle and it didn't take long until she could feel another orgasm overtaking her body. She screamed loudly as she came and her juices gushed out of her pussy, down her ass and over Alex' cock, still pounding the tight hole.

Alex was in heaven they way he pleasured her was really a great thing. He sees her cum gush out again like a river, and yet het continued to drill her ass more and more. He sees the egg going out and decides to let it come out. He looked at how soaked it was and began sucking on it. "Very, very sweet Mai. You deserve a reward." He chuckled and slowly pulls his cock out of her ass. He wasn't done with her anal though, no, he put in a replacement by putting the mini egg in ther on the highest level. He lays her back down and thust in her wet cunt. He gave a moan as he felt the vibes on her clit and in her ass while fucking her.

Even after her orgasm, Alex didn't give her any time to relax and continued to fuck her ass. But Mai didn't mind, it just felt too wonderful. She watched him as he took the wet vibrator out of her pussy and sucked her juices off. Seeing that was strangely exciting. But she couldn't watch for long, as he soon pulled his cock out and instead put the egg into the tight hole. Getting more aroused again, she moaned in pleasure, even louder when he began to fuck her pussy again. There wasn't much resistance, her juices made it very accessible and she felt his hard cock thrusting through her wet cave, while enjoying the vibrations on her hard nipples, her clit and in her ass.

Mariam is escorted to the main room by the person sent to buy her, which represents the mistress of the estate, and then escorted in and asked to sit down in the waiting room.
594hp.jpg

"can Mariam have a peach or a apple?" she asked, then the man nodded and got her one, which she looked at lustfully, and started to lick it, after sitting down, she then bit into it and started to enjoy it, for a neko to eat fruit was disturbing enough as a nekos main diet was.... meat or fish.
This girl ate fruit like it was a drug, almost worse that catnip, and she loved fruit.... and turned down salmon.

Ravonies said:
Mariam is escorted to the main room by the person sent to buy her, which represents the mistress of the estate, and then escorted in and asked to sit down in the waiting room.
"can Mariam have a peach or a apple?" she asked, then the man nodded and got her one, which she looked at lustfully, and started to lick it, after sitting down, she then bit into it and started to enjoy it, for a neko to eat fruit was disturbing enough as a nekos main diet was.... meat or fish.
This girl ate fruit like it was a drug, almost worse that catnip, and she loved fruit.... and turned down salmon.

Sora stirred and awakened slowly. He found himself in a brightly lit room with couches and chairs. He sat up slowly, and a blanket fell off of him. He hadn't realized it was even there. Someone must have carried him to this room and covered him in a dry, warm blanket.
It was only after the blanket fell from him, that he realized his wet cloak, jacket and shirt were also gone, revealing his skinny, but rather well-toned chest to the open air and bright light.
Sora stared around, shifting his sitting position. His pants, thankfully were still on and nothing was missing, not that he had anything except a chain connected to a cross bound to his arm.
As he stared, he noticed a young redhead with twitching ears on the other side of the room. Cupped in her hands was a large juicy apple, with which the girl ate rather sensually.
She had ears and a tail, like which Sora had never seen before, but as he watched her eat, Sora's own stomach growled, quite loudly. He hadn't known when he'd last ate a meal, in fact all he knew was his name.
He arose from the couch and walked over slowly to the strange girl eating. His finger to his lips, much like a child peering into the window of a candy store. He watched as her lustful fruit eating, making his stomach growl more.

She looks down at him and then her finger nails grow longer like claws and she cuts a selection off of the apple and hands it to him, "here ^_^" she said happily then went back to her fruit, she wasn't greedy, she just loved fruit, and when the man brought a bowl in she takes a pear and puts the apple core in another bowl. "Please Help yourself, Mariam doesn't need all of them, so please have some" she said with a soft smile and voice, then bit the pear, then her eyes went all lustful with it again..... she seems to love fruit more than anything but still was willing to share.

Daintily, he takes the apple slice from her. He is careful not to touch any of her body, as it is disrespectful. He gently slides the piece of fruit between his lips before taking a small bite out of it. The sound of the fruit breaking between his fingers and lips, so crisp and fresh as if it were a forbidden fruit, ripened to perfection.
He takes another small bite in a similar fashion, the sound of the fruit snapping, slightly deeper as the width of the fruit having a clear effect on the sound, but still the bite taken in such a way as if he were raised by the highest of nobility. Such grace put into something as simple as eating a slice of apple, as if he were sampling a most high-quality gourmet dish.
After the second bite he stopped a moment, his well-toned and exposed chest expanding slightly as he breathed. He bent down on one knee and took the estranged young girl's hand in his. Gracefully, he planted a small kiss onto the back of her hand, before looking up at her, his bright blue eyes flashing in the chandelier of the waiting room.
"My utmost thanks, generous girl." His voice had a solid, mid-ranged pitch, but was soft in sincere as his physical strength began to return after finally eating and resting.
He rose gently to his feet, fully exposing his figure once more before asking, "Might I ask for your name, kind apple girl?"

Nyarly said:
Even after her orgasm, Alex didn't give her any time to relax and continued to fuck her ass. But Mai didn't mind, it just felt too wonderful. She watched him as he took the wet vibrator out of her pussy and sucked her juices off. Seeing that was strangely exciting. But she couldn't watch for long, as he soon pulled his cock out and instead put the egg into the tight hole. Getting more aroused again, she moaned in pleasure, even louder when he began to fuck her pussy again. There wasn't much resistance, her juices made it very accessible and she felt his hard cock thrusting through her wet cave, while enjoying the vibrations on her hard nipples, her clit and in her ass.

Alex refuse to let up for a single moment. He loved the sound she made and it only forced him to go faster and harder in her pussy. His chest on on her breasts as he begins to kiss her passionately. his tongue played with hers as his big cock felt her juices and vibrations. His eyes were lockes on hers as he increased his pace. He wasn't going to stop until h had his own orgasm. A sensation he knew both will enjoy so very much.

Derruboy said:
Daintily, he takes the apple slice from her. He is careful not to touch any of her body, as it is disrespectful. He gently slides the piece of fruit between his lips before taking a small bite out of it. The sound of the fruit breaking between his fingers and lips, so crisp and fresh as if it were a forbidden fruit, ripened to perfection.
He takes another small bite in a similar fashion, the sound of the fruit snapping, slightly deeper as the width of the fruit having a clear effect on the sound, but still the bite taken in such a way as if he were raised by the highest of nobility. Such grace put into something as simple as eating a slice of apple, as if he were sampling a most high-quality gourmet dish.
After the second bite he stopped a moment, his well-toned and exposed chest expanding slightly as he breathed. He bent down on one knee and took the estranged young girl's hand in his. Gracefully, he planted a small kiss onto the back of her hand, before looking up at her, his bright blue eyes flashing in the chandelier of the waiting room.
"My utmost thanks, generous girl." His voice had a solid, mid-ranged pitch, but was soft in sincere as his physical strength began to return after finally eating and resting.
He rose gently to his feet, fully exposing his figure once more before asking, "Might I ask for your name, kind apple girl?"
Mariam blushes as her hand is kissed and when asked what her name is.... she answers simply.
"Mariam is Mariam" she said softly, "she always talks like this, it is strange you would ask her, her name, but Mariams name is Mariam," she said happily, "and you are welcome ^_^ Mariam loves being nice to people" she then picked up some fruit and ate it. "So sweet ^_^"

Ravonies said:
Mariam blushes as her hand is kissed and when asked what her name is.... she answers simply.
"Mariam is Mariam" she said softly, "she always talks like this, it is strange you would ask her, her name, but Mariams name is Mariam," she said happily, "and you are welcome ^_^ Mariam loves being nice to people" she then picked up some fruit and ate it. "So sweet ^_^"

"I am..." he paused and thought for a moment, "You may call me Sora," he said at last.
He glanced over her, gazing at her ears and tail, still puzzled as to what kind of creature she might be. He had no memory before arriving in the manor.
"What kind of a creature are you?" he asked, his voice somewhat low, "I have never seen such... strange appendages on a human before." He gently reached forward and cupped her ear with his hand. Immediately he withdrew it.
"Forgive me... that was rather rude..."

She purred when he touched her ears, "those are Mariams ears, she has a tail to, but she keeps it under her dress." she said softly, "she likes to have her ears rubbed..... and attention all around."

He somewhat innocently begins to rub her ears. Confused as to how any creature could find something as simple as having their ears rubbed pleasurable, but then again he had no memory of anything being pleasurable.
"L-like this?" he asks nervously, "You are a strange one..." he mutters, still rubbing her ears gently.
He suddenly stops again, realizing he's been nothing but plain rude the entire time.
"Ah! Forgive me. I've interrupted your meal!" he said, backing off slightly, "Forgive me..."

"mmmmm yes" she purrs "Just like that, Mariam loves that"
She grabs his hand and puts it back on her head, "you don't have to be so timid," she said kindly "you didn't interrupt her meal at all," she then bit her fruit with and enjoyed it as he rubbed her head and eats, and she purred more and more.

Her moans increased as Mai felt his cock diving faster into her pussy, the hard shaft rubbing firmly against the wet, sensitive walls. As he pressed his chest against her large breasts, the vibrators pressed a bit tighter against her nipples, increasing the stimulation. Hungrily, she replied his kiss, nearly sucking on his tongue. As she enjoyed all the pleasure, she became hornier and hornier, rattling a bit on the cuffs on her arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom