Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timothy walks slowly around the manor, ending his journey at the Sex Rooms. His purpose being obvious, he curiously looks around for one of the maids of the manor, trying to find one female maid that could service him. Though, he did expect to find many busy pleasuring others. He was really dying to get serviced to release some stress and feel good for once.

He passes by the sitting room where Mariam and some other guy were chatting, she seemed to be eating fruit to..... which for a neko girl was like seeing a rabbit kill a bear, the eat it.

Mariam eats another piece of fruit and does so lustfully.

He gawks at her expression, feeling himself getting a hard-on from her facial expression when eating the fruit. He walks into the room, looking at the other man. "Hello there," he says smoothly, noticing he might get a chance at being serviced by this woman. She seemed the kind up to it, so he was ever more jubilant about talking to her. His hopes for today had just been raised.

Nyarly said:
Keiichi giggled when she said that as his semen ran out of her and down her legs. Seeing her like that, naked, breathing hard and partly covered in the white fluid, was quite a nice sight. He sure would like to see her beautiful body more and having a bit company for the bath was an appealing thought.

"I would love to have you for company," he replied. "It sure is much better than bathing alone."

With that, he waited for her to get ready and lead him upstairs.

Yuuki got up from her prone position, letting more of the white stuff drip down to the ground. The dark-haired maid was in desperate need of a bath after the nice fuck session with Keiichi. It was wonderful to have people watch them fuck around like crazy -- and get some jealous look from the girls as well. She wanted to go another round to make herself more slutty in front of the students and teachers, but it was time for some needed recess.

"You're too kind, Keiichi," she said as led him up the grand stairs as she entered the hallways, the blue-eyed girl saw her fellow maids gasping in shock as she was still covered with cum with her maid uniform in hand. Keiichi wasn't too far behind her and could hear some of the maid giggling to themselves.

"Don't mind them, Master," she began, "they usually get like this when they see a new guest responsible for a nice fucking."

Silver117 said:
Shawn smiled as she said that. He loved it when he manages to satasfy the ladies, not to mention pleasing the crowd. Though from the beginning he was uneasy about doing this, but his confidence and talent progresses with each new time. He body soon slithers up to Carissa like a snake and kissed her. He was very agile due to the exercises he does. "Well, I'm glad that you enjoy it along with the crowd. I did have to admit though, I love it as well." He chuckled and kissed her lips again, looking over at the crowd that was pleased with the they put on.

Carissa kissed him with a passion, letting the female get jealous alone the way. It was anything goes in this place and she loved every minute of it. For a woman like her, it felt so good putting a man in their place for one -- even if it meant doing so in a roleplay setting. The blond looked over towards the crowd with those lustful eyes like the vixen she was as the people enjoy themselves.

"I loved every minute of it, Shawn. I thank you for… taking my abuse from some playful fun. Men tend to hate it when I do such stuff to them. I picked stuff up from my mother was bad in her time with my father. It's good to be the bad bitch once more -- even for one night."

Lustfull_Sin said:
He looked at her sincerly and smiled."How could it be that no one has said nothing sweet about your body."He kissed and licked at her neck, his hips moving back and forth with the speed of a turtle almost, his goal was to make her crazy with lust all while he made love to her in the most sensualist of ways."Your eyes, your nose, cheeks, chin and body.Everything about you is lovely, like a Goddess ready to be worshipped."He chuckled."Well, at least I'm the first to fully worship you Mistress.I would do anything and everything just to hear you make those cute, little mewish moaned."He sucked her neck hard, then nibbled the tender spot and finally, passed his neck along the area.

"Your skin is so soft, and your ears-"He nibbled on an earlobe."So delectable and tempting."he smirked, passing the tip of his tongue all along the outer edge of her ear."I wanna say naughty things to you MIstress.Naughty words while I pleasure this delicious body of yours."He kissed her, his tongue slipping into her mouth, touching every corner.From her tongue, to her small little fangs and teeth and gums."I wanna fuck you Mistress.Sensually, passionatly."he whispered, his hands taking hold on her hips and out of no where, she thrusted forward hard, the water splashing and a muffled slap heard from within the water."I wanna eat you out so slowly.Eat and nibbled at your delicious, wet pedals and enjoy the fragrance of your garden."he stared into her eyes as he said this and moved his hips away again, pushing forward nice and slow."I wanna lick every inch of your body and know every sensitive spot there is to find on your body."

Avie cried out in pleasure, feeling him moved his cock nice and deep. Feeling that Shade was going to be very deliberate with his thrusting, the succubus was going have pleasure build up time and again with him. Why did he hand to tease her like this, it was so unfair of him. If she was in the same position as the hell demon, she would do the exact same thing to anyone in the Manor.

"Why you gotta be such a tease at a time like this?" the red-eyed sinner asked as her breathing began to shallow abit with moans escaping from her taut lips.

Giving her a hand, Keiichi helped the maid standing up. He couldn't resist to let his gaze wander over her body, but he was sure that she wouldn't mind. The other people were still watching them, many approving, some, men just as women, a bit envious and some were even fucking maids themselves, while they watched. But by now, Keiichi didn't really mind the stares. It was actually rather nice to give other people... pleasure like that.

Yuuki didn't even bother to dress and instead held her uniform in her hand, as she led to the bath. His cum on her body made it quite obvious what she just had experienced. It sure was a nice sight and he barely could take his eyes off the beautiful, as he followed her. As they encountered some other maids, he could her them gasping and giggling. Apparently they didn't expect to see a naked maid pass by like that. Keiichi was looking at them, when they passed the maids.

"Oh, I don't mind," Keiichi replied. "They seemed quite happy to... see something like this." With a lower voice, he added: "I wonder if they'd like to get fucked by me too..."

With that many maids in the manor, he would surely have fun with many more of them in the future. But for now he was only interested in that dark-haired in front of him.

Nyarly said:
Her moans increased as Mai felt his cock diving faster into her pussy, the hard shaft rubbing firmly against the wet, sensitive walls. As he pressed his chest against her large breasts, the vibrators pressed a bit tighter against her nipples, increasing the stimulation. Hungrily, she replied his kiss, nearly sucking on his tongue. As she enjoyed all the pleasure, she became hornier and hornier, rattling a bit on the cuffs on her arms.
A smile came across Alex's face as she kissed him back with all her passion. His was relentless in pounding her soft cunt as he was nearing his own climax. Thde way her walls tightened, how it was swimming in her own juices, and the feeling of vibrations on her clit and in her asshole was enough to drive in mad with lust. "I-I can't hold it much longer. Prepare for you biggest punishment!" He moaned out as if he was qouting from one of his books. With one mighty thrust, his seeds shoots out and fills her up completely. He held it inside her, not pulling it out until every single drop was in.

Sinful Bliss said:
Carissa kissed him with a passion, letting the female get jealous alone the way. It was anything goes in this place and she loved every minute of it. For a woman like her, it felt so good putting a man in their place for one -- even if it meant doing so in a roleplay setting. The blond looked over towards the crowd with those lustful eyes like the vixen she was as the people enjoy themselves.

"I loved every minute of it, Shawn. I thank you for… taking my abuse from some playful fun. Men tend to hate it when I do such stuff to them. I picked stuff up from my mother was bad in her time with my father. It's good to be the bad bitch once more -- even for one night."
Shawn smiled as she said that. From the look on her face and the crowd, they both love every minute of it. It puts a smile on this snake demon's face seeing that he was able to complete such a feat. It could even get him a "reward" from his mistress. Yet, he didn't want it to end. She was so good and it was an amazing feeling fucking her and her teasing him that he didn't want it to end.

"I'm glad you loved it mistress. I really had fun. But you know, I would love it to continue being yours a little longer. It's been a good wile since I had this much fun. Besides, I love beding bad so I can be punished by a sexy mistress like yourself." He said and winks at her with a smile.

Feeling the vibes on her sensitive parts and him deep inside her, the catgirl's moans nearly became screams. The combined stimulation increased her pleasure rapidly and she felt her third orgasm approach quickly. Still, she tried to hold out a bit, wanting Alex to come first, even as the pleasure nearly drove her crazy. With lust-filled eyes she looked up at him, as screams of sheer pleasure came out with every thrust. Finally, he reached it and Mai felt the warm seed filling up her body, his hard cock deep inside her. That drove her over the edge too and nearly the same time as him, she came with a loud scream. In her pleasure, she pulled hard on the shackles, the pain on her wrists only intensifying the experience.

razerwing said:
He could feel his end nearing, looming over the experience like a cloud. He didn't want this to end in what seemed to him like such a short time. He had to prolong it. He pulled his lips away from Huney's and whispered his situation into her ear, slowing down his thrusts to help buy him time. There had to be a way to make this last longer, but his inexperirence at such things seemed to limit his known choices. 'Come on, think,' he thought to himself. Unfortunately, he was at a loss of what to do.

He held Huney close, his hands roaming everywhere as he placed his lips back on hers heatedly. He resumed his wild thrusting, wanting to make sure the girl was happy. All the while, thoughts of how to make sure next time wouldn't end so soon ran through the back of his head. His end was near, and he wanted to help the girl who was his first enjoy it like no other could do.

Huney moaned, kissing him deeply, enjoying his mouth as if he was the best drink there was and she wanted more and more and take more hits of this delicious drink.Whe he pulled his lips away from hers, she whimpered, needing his mouth badly."hmmm?"she answered, listening as he described his dilema."No need to worry.I'm close to cumming as well my love."She whispered, running her tongue along his neck and back towards his mouth."Lets cum together.I wanna feel your dick throb deep within me alright."

Huney bucked her hips upward, feeling him deeper inside."Cum.Cum, cum.I want you to cum with me, please."She groaned, moving her hips faster and faster, fucking herself with his cock."Oh God, Desh....Oh~"Huney moaned, thrusting her hips up hard and orgasmed, her pussy convulsing and gripping his cock hard, keeping him from pulling out.

Sinful Bliss said:
Avie cried out in pleasure, feeling him moved his cock nice and deep. Feeling that Shade was going to be very deliberate with his thrusting, the succubus was going have pleasure build up time and again with him. Why did he hand to tease her like this, it was so unfair of him. If she was in the same position as the hell demon, she would do the exact same thing to anyone in the Manor.

"Why you gotta be such a tease at a time like this?" the red-eyed sinner asked as her breathing began to shallow abit with moans escaping from her taut lips.

Shade chuckled, kissing her gently."Because you look cute Mistress.Being teased and getting you flustered is a huge turn on for me.Do you want me to fuck you hard?"He thrusted his hips hard."Yes?"Again, he thrusted."I think fucking you fast or slow goes really well for you Mistress."Slowly, Shade leaned away, his hands moving down from her hips, down her thighs and took hold the back ofher knees and raised them up a bit from out of the water."Since you look sexy as hell, I'll fuck you fast Mistress, just for your pleasure."With a sinister grin, Shade brought her forward a bit, making her recline even more against the tub.

"I suggest you hold on if you can."With a mischievous grin, Shade pulled his hips away so only the head was nicely burried within.He took a moment, making tiny little thrusts, in and out and before she could even complain, Shade thrusted home, deep and hard and groaned."Oh Fuck..."He said, drawing his hips back and thrusted forward hard once more, going back and forth, using all his strength and fucked his Mistress hard.

He gasped as his cum filled her up as her cum soaked his cock. The noise she made was great. It echoed all around the room, if not outside the door.He moved his hips more wanting every last drop of his load to fill her up. A smile ran across his face as he sees her wrist strugling to get free so she could cling to him. "You sure know how to please a master." He whispered and kissed her deeply. His tongue entered her mouth and toyed with her tongue. "I want this chapter to continue. How should this naughty kitty be punished this time? He said as he pulled out and looked at the toy wall.

As her orgasm wore off, Mai was breathing hard. It seemed more intense this time than the two orgasms before, but his cock in her pussy just felt too good. When he pulled it out of her, a mix of his cum and her juices ran out of her pussy and down onto the bed. She still felt the pain from the struggling on her wrists, but even now it didn't really bother her. She smiled up at Alex, happy that he was so pleased with her, and enjoyed the kiss.

"I'm not sure, master..." the catgirl replied. "But I guess I deserve some kind of punishment, since I'm such a naughty girl..."

She looked at him, playfully innocent, curious at what he would think of next.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=22442&pid=716647#pid716647

It was a big place, and rather fancy, he thought to himself as he walked up to the front door of the manor. He looked at it and blinked for a second, Kaito, hadn't seen anything like it before in his whole life. It was different from the buildings in his small home town. Yet ,here it was rather interesting, it drew his curiosity as it were.

He walked into the building, and looked around the lobby quietly. He fixed his glasses as he looked at the various directions he could walk off in. So many choices, yet, he wasn't sure which way he wanted to go yet, no that seemed like quite a challenge, and troublesome as well. It was a real effort, yet, his curiosity called to him to explore it all. He despite this, just stood there for the moment pondering where to explore first.

Yajirobe said:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=22442&pid=716647#pid716647

It was a big place, and rather fancy, he thought to himself as he walked up to the front door of the manor. He looked at it and blinked for a second, Kaito, hadn't seen anything like it before in his whole life. It was different from the buildings in his small home town. Yet ,here it was rather interesting, it drew his curiosity as it were.

He walked into the building, and looked around the lobby quietly. He fixed his glasses as he looked at the various directions he could walk off in. So many choices, yet, he wasn't sure which way he wanted to go yet, no that seemed like quite a challenge, and troublesome as well. It was a real effort, yet, his curiosity called to him to explore it all. He despite this, just stood there for the moment pondering where to explore first.

After finishing with the new tech in more ways then just talking about the electrical things about the Manor, Ebony descended the large, Grand Staircase, her purple hair pinned up in a tight bun, black rim glasses before her eyes and her body clad in a tight black suit with a crimson red blouse and black tie.Instead of pants, she wore a black pencil skirt, revealing her smooth, tones legs.Looking around, the place seemed a bit lively and already she could smell new meat walking about her Manor.With a small smile, she headed for the lobby and smiled at her maids."Hello my lovelies, anything new?"She asked with such a melodic voice.

Blushing, two maids stuttered to respond, both their cheeks emflamed in pink coloring and their eyes focusing oh so carefully on their Mistress.

"N-No Mistress.Other then having new patrons enter, nothing much new."One said, her purple eyes quickly shifting away, as if looking at her Mistress any longer would surely give her the orgasm she so wanted.

"S-Some packages...w-were sent to the pill makers room.They felt a bit heavy, but we didn't pry or anything."The other said, her lips curved in a sweet smile.

Ebony nodded."I see.Seems the pills are going quickly."She smirked, wondering how nice it would be to use some of those handy pills."Well carry on my pets."And with that, she blew a kiss to them both and turned away from them, her eyes scanning the mildly crowded lobby.

Upon looking, she saw a young male looking about, curious he looked. Walking over to him casually, she placed a slender hand on her hip and spoke."You seem a bit lost good sir. Can I help you with anything?"She said the word anything with a slow, lust filled voice, no doubt telling him that whatever he so wanted, she could deliver with ease.

Lustfull_Sin said:
After finishing with the new tech in more ways then just talking about the electrical things about the Manor, Ebony descended the large, Grand Staircase, her purple hair pinned up in a tight bun, black rim glasses before her eyes and her body clad in a tight black suit with a crimson red blouse and black tie.Instead of pants, she wore a black pencil skirt, revealing her smooth, tones legs.Looking around, the place seemed a bit lively and already she could smell new meat walking about her Manor.With a small smile, she headed for the lobby and smiled at her maids."Hello my lovelies, anything new?"She asked with such a melodic voice.

Blushing, two maids stuttered to respond, both their cheeks emflamed in pink coloring and their eyes focusing oh so carefully on their Mistress.

"N-No Mistress.Other then having new patrons enter, nothing much new."One said, her purple eyes quickly shifting away, as if looking at her Mistress any longer would surely give her the orgasm she so wanted.

"S-Some packages...w-were sent to the pill makers room.They felt a bit heavy, but we didn't pry or anything."The other said, her lips curved in a sweet smile.

Ebony nodded."I see.Seems the pills are going quickly."She smirked, wondering how nice it would be to use some of those handy pills."Well carry on my pets."And with that, she blew a kiss to them both and turned away from them, her eyes scanning the mildly crowded lobby.

Upon looking, she saw a young male looking about, curious he looked. Walking over to him casually, she placed a slender hand on her hip and spoke."You seem a bit lost good sir. Can I help you with anything?"She said the word anything with a slow, lust filled voice, no doubt telling him that whatever he so wanted, she could deliver with ease.

Kaito looked up and then blinked as he heard some noises, they sounded like women who were nearby. He wondered who they were and what they were up too, he knew nothing really about the place. He had to admit his curiously was at a rather fever pace at the moment, wondering who the voices were coming from. He blinked as he turned the right way, to see a woman. He blinked when he looked at her. She was classically beautiful with her long purple hair, fixed in such a elegant style, her body, everything about her called out to him.

When she talked, he blushed, her tone was so amazing, so perfect, and so sexual. He could think of a thing or two of the top of his head, though he paused for a second as he looked at her calming himself down a bit at least.

'Well um yeah, I saw this place and heard well rumors," he aid pausing for a second, "I was wondering what happens here, I mean I wanted to figure this place out, can you help me with that?"

Yajirobe said:
Kaito looked up and then blinked as he heard some noises, they sounded like women who were nearby. He wondered who they were and what they were up too, he knew nothing really about the place. He had to admit his curiously was at a rather fever pace at the moment, wondering who the voices were coming from. He blinked as he turned the right way, to see a woman. He blinked when he looked at her. She was classically beautiful with her long purple hair, fixed in such a elegant style, her body, everything about her called out to him.

When she talked, he blushed, her tone was so amazing, so perfect, and so sexual. He could think of a thing or two of the top of his head, though he paused for a second as he looked at her calming himself down a bit at least.

'Well um yeah, I saw this place and heard well rumors," he aid pausing for a second, "I was wondering what happens here, I mean I wanted to figure this place out, can you help me with that?"

She laughed, her voice filled with a husky tremor to it.Sauntering close, she relaxed a hand on his shoulder and circled him, leaning in close to whisper in his ear."Tis no rumor.Tis fact and truth.Whatever you heard about this place tis very much so.Relaxation and pleasure, all found in this one humble manor."She stopped right infront of him, her breasts almost pressing against his chest."Sex is what happens in this Manor my good sir. Sex is given to those who seek it, whether they be married or not.Whether they want it from the same sex or opposite.Business men, house wives, broken hearted people come here to relieve themselves of their pent up frustration and stress. "

She pulled away a few steps and crossed her arms under her breasts, innocently pushing them up a bit."Now that you know all that you need to know, was there anything else I can help you with."She smiled oh so sweetly, with a fang peekingly slightly from between her lips.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She laughed, her voice filled with a husky tremor to it.Sauntering close, she relaxed a hand on his shoulder and circled him, leaning in close to whisper in his ear."Tis no rumor.Tis fact and truth.Whatever you heard about this place tis very much so.Relaxation and pleasure, all found in this one humble manor."She stopped right infront of him, her breasts almost pressing against his chest."Sex is what happens in this Manor my good sir. Sex is given to those who seek it, whether they be married or not.Whether they want it from the same sex or opposite.Business men, house wives, broken hearted people come here to relieve themselves of their pent up frustration and stress. "

She pulled away a few steps and crossed her arms under her breasts, innocently pushing them up a bit."Now that you know all that you need to know, was there anything else I can help you with."She smiled oh so sweetly, with a fang peekingly slightly from between her lips.

He heard her laugh, as she moved closer to himself, he blinked feeling her breast against his chest soon after. He could feel a slight warm from himself blushing a bit on his cheeks. He blinked, so the place was for relaxation and pleasure, he figured that was the case. A pleasure palace in a manner of speaking. He thought about it for a second, it was much thinking as he then looked at her and smiled.

"Well um, yes," he said after calming himself a bit, as he looked at her, "I was wondering one thing, and I think you can help me with this," he continued pausing for a second as he rubbed his chin ever so lightly, "I think I am in very much of a need to stay here, and I think I need this relaxation and pleasure."

Yajirobe said:
He heard her laugh, as she moved closer to himself, he blinked feeling her breast against his chest soon after. He could feel a slight warm from himself blushing a bit on his cheeks. He blinked, so the place was for relaxation and pleasure, he figured that was the case. A pleasure palace in a manner of speaking. He thought about it for a second, it was much thinking as he then looked at her and smiled.

"Well um, yes," he said after calming himself a bit, as he looked at her, "I was wondering one thing, and I think you can help me with this," he continued pausing for a second as he rubbed his chin ever so lightly, "I think I am in very much of a need to stay here, and I think I need this relaxation and pleasure."

She smiled at him."Well your in luck. Not only will you be relaxing, but also pleasure by a Mistress of this Manor."She grinned."Oh yes. I'm one of the Mistresses owning this Manor. I am Ebony.There are three others, but at the moment, they are...preoccupied.School theme has gotten everyone riled up and excited as you can see."Moving next to him, she slipped her arms through his and led him towards the stair case."I know a nice room where you and I can simply rest and relax and enjoy ourselves.Perhaps, since it is a school theme, teach each other educational things.Like-"she whispered in his ear."-sex ed.Which happens to be my favorite subject.Along with art."

Ascending the stairs, one step at a time, Ebony could already imagine the good time she would be having with this human.Humans ratherly ever appeased her, but lately, anything, from human to wolf, turned her on suddenly.Was it because she started coming out of her office to enjoy herself?No, perhaps not, but she didn't know the true reason.

Reachng the top, she led her guest forward, straight to her office, a room in which people, both servants and patrons, were rarely ever taken."Do you drink?"She asked as she opened her office door and led her sweet, young patron inside, the door closing and locking itself up.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She smiled at him."Well your in luck. Not only will you be relaxing, but also pleasure by a Mistress of this Manor."She grinned."Oh yes. I'm one of the Mistresses owning this Manor. I am Ebony.There are three others, but at the moment, they are...preoccupied.School theme has gotten everyone riled up and excited as you can see."Moving next to him, she slipped her arms through his and led him towards the stair case."I know a nice room where you and I can simply rest and relax and enjoy ourselves.Perhaps, since it is a school theme, teach each other educational things.Like-"she whispered in his ear."-sex ed.Which happens to be my favorite subject.Along with art."

Ascending the stairs, one step at a time, Ebony could already imagine the good time she would be having with this human.Humans ratherly ever appeased her, but lately, anything, from human to wolf, turned her on suddenly.Was it because she started coming out of her office to enjoy herself?No, perhaps not, but she didn't know the true reason.

Reachng the top, she led her guest forward, straight to her office, a room in which people, both servants and patrons, were rarely ever taken."Do you drink?"She asked as she opened her office door and led her sweet, young patron inside, the door closing and locking itself up.

He blinked as he looked at her and then smiled, she was the one in charge, so that was who he heard when he came into the room. He smiled, this was very interesting indeed. "I see, that makes sense, I well I am very honored to have the attention of such a sexy lady as yourself," he said with a grin as he then heard her next comment, which cause him to blush a decent amount. "Well now I do like being a student and learning from a hot teacher," he replied, very much liking where this was going in fact.

The whole trip he thought about how lucky he was to have walk into this hottie, that he was rather lucky to of found such a babe on the trip, and also glad he showed up at this mannor. He slipped into the room and looked around, noticing that it was a office, he guested quickly that it was her's he found a seat in the room and looked up, "sure that sound good, actually," he replied with a nod of his head.

Yajirobe said:
He blinked as he looked at her and then smiled, she was the one in charge, so that was who he heard when he came into the room. He smiled, this was very interesting indeed. "I see, that makes sense, I well I am very honored to have the attention of such a sexy lady as yourself," he said with a grin as he then heard her next comment, which cause him to blush a decent amount. "Well now I do like being a student and learning from a hot teacher," he replied, very much liking where this was going in fact.

The whole trip he thought about how lucky he was to have walk into this hottie, that he was rather lucky to of found such a babe on the trip, and also glad he showed up at this mannor. He slipped into the room and looked around, noticing that it was a office, he guested quickly that it was her's he found a seat in the room and looked up, "sure that sound good, actually," he replied with a nod of his head.

She smiled and headed over to a small wet bar.Grabbing a crystal bottled filled with a brown liquid, plus two glass cup, Ebony headed back to her special guest and sat herself down close to his person, placing everything on the table and popped the top from the bottle."This is a special whiskey that has been aged to perfection. Le Floure, 1789.Very old as you can see."She poured one glass half way and did the same to the other.Taking both glasses, she offered one to him and kept the other, slowly pressing the edge to her lip and took a small sip."So tell me.You heard about my Manor throug rumors.May I ask...where it was exactly where you heard said rumors."She set her glass down and pressed herself into him, hre breasts hugging against his arm.

One hand settling on his thigh, she smiled."Only businessmen and those of....naughty nautre hear about this place.So I'm curious as to know where you heard it from."

Alyssa cautiously stepped into the large manor, clutching her purse closely to herself. She hesitated for a moment before walking back out the door. She hesitated on the front doorstep and sighed. "Okay... You can do this... Heck, you NEED to do this..." she said before turning and walking back in. Alyssa was a hard worker, one could say. Maybe too hard of a worker. She'd nearly worked herself to the bone at the office lately and it was starting to affect her performance. The boss was certainly not pleased with this lapse in performance and eventually had pointed out that she had a number of sick days saved up and suggested she use them.... Then, he forced her to. Effectively forced onto paid vacation, she was practically clueless until a certain coworker had spoken up.

A friend of hers, Claire, that she'd had a brief office fling with a few years back, told her she knew of the perfect place for Alyssa to relax. She was skeptical at first, but eventually Claire convinced her that it was exactly what she needed. So here she was, prepared for a weekend of sexual gratification... She blushed a little. If she didn't get cold feet that is...

Lustfull_Sin said:
She smiled and headed over to a small wet bar.Grabbing a crystal bottled filled with a brown liquid, plus two glass cup, Ebony headed back to her special guest and sat herself down close to his person, placing everything on the table and popped the top from the bottle."This is a special whiskey that has been aged to perfection. Le Floure, 1789.Very old as you can see."She poured one glass half way and did the same to the other.Taking both glasses, she offered one to him and kept the other, slowly pressing the edge to her lip and took a small sip."So tell me.You heard about my Manor throug rumors.May I ask...where it was exactly where you heard said rumors."She set her glass down and pressed herself into him, hre breasts hugging against his arm.

One hand settling on his thigh, she smiled."Only businessmen and those of....naughty nautre hear about this place.So I'm curious as to know where you heard it from."

He looked at her as she went and got something from her bar. He listened and felt rather honored to be able to have something that old. he had heard that as well. He smiled as took the glass and sipped the whiskey slowly. It was made take in such slow sips so one could enjoy the flavor of the taste to its utmost.

He didn't mind her hand being where it was or the feel of her breast against his arm. "Well now, you see, my parents are rather well off. I was home visiting when I talked to a uncle of mine, who told me about this place, it was mostly rumor, but he said I should check it out. He had heard it from a friend, and it seemed to good to be true," he said pausing for a second, "it is as good as he told me too from what I can see," he said with a grin.

Neatening his luxurious white suit as his escort rode up to the mansion, Vincent nodded off to his driver as he let him out of the vehicle and let him go for the moment as he looked over the infamous mansion he was told about from a special supplier as payment for a job... Some of the most illusive and awe striking beauties lived in this part of the hemisphere.. Hell, maybe even the world. "I wonder what the women inside are like? Hmmm..." Pushing up the frame of his glasses so that they sat perfectly on his nose, Vincent motioned inside the mansion as he too the time to take in the splendor of the mansion itself... Classy and cool, Very nice. Letting out a little wolf whistle as he spun around and took in the image of the mansion into his mind.. though the girls were missing or in action apparently..

"Hello? Anyone around here?" Vincent asked as he looked for any sign of life in the hall, wondering if anyone was available at the moment, though he could wait for a bit....

Yajirobe said:
He looked at her as she went and got something from her bar. He listened and felt rather honored to be able to have something that old. he had heard that as well. He smiled as took the glass and sipped the whiskey slowly. It was made take in such slow sips so one could enjoy the flavor of the taste to its utmost.

He didn't mind her hand being where it was or the feel of her breast against his arm. "Well now, you see, my parents are rather well off. I was home visiting when I talked to a uncle of mine, who told me about this place, it was mostly rumor, but he said I should check it out. He had heard it from a friend, and it seemed to good to be true," he said pausing for a second, "it is as good as he told me too from what I can see," he said with a grin.

She smiled."And they say that one shouldn't listen to rumors, but when it comes to rumors about this place, then one should listen and very carefully as well."Taking another sip of her drink,she placed her glass down and looked at Kaito."Your so young. Healthy as well."She leaned into him more, her lips hovering near his neck, close to where the vein pulsed with blood."And your blood smells delicious as well."She ran a fang along his skin and moaned a bit."Did you know that small little things such as this or even a simply squeeze on a certain area of a mans body can trigger their arousal."She squeezed his inner thigh gently."Its easy to see when a man is turned on, but for a woman, it can be, at times, hard to notice."Moving her hand slowly, she let her middle finger drag along his groin.

Her lips trailed along his skin, her lips placing small kisses on his neck and slowly moved up, her tongue darting out and licking along the outer edge of his ear."What kind of things turn you on my dear sweet Kaito?"

Lustfull_Sin said:
She smiled."And they say that one shouldn't listen to rumors, but when it comes to rumors about this place, then one should listen and very carefully as well."Taking another sip of her drink,she placed her glass down and looked at Kaito."Your so young. Healthy as well."She leaned into him more, her lips hovering near his neck, close to where the vein pulsed with blood."And your blood smells delicious as well."She ran a fang along his skin and moaned a bit."Did you know that small little things such as this or even a simply squeeze on a certain area of a mans body can trigger their arousal."She squeezed his inner thigh gently."Its easy to see when a man is turned on, but for a woman, it can be, at times, hard to notice."Moving her hand slowly, she let her middle finger drag along his groin.

Her lips trailed along his skin, her lips placing small kisses on his neck and slowly moved up, her tongue darting out and licking along the outer edge of his ear."What kind of things turn you on my dear sweet Kaito?"

Kaito listened to her and blinked as he nodded. He wasn't sure what she was talking about but he figured that it was rather important. He felt her lips so close to his own body, her so close to him, it was so tempting to him, and made him rather desirous. There was a way this woman handled herself that just had such a effect on him. What she was doing to him was amazingly sexiest then he ever felt. he found himself listening to her comments. As he listened he felt her finger and let out a gasp.

"I don't know, I am inexperience in these types of things," he admitted openly, having not been with a woman. This place was even more of the temptation to him. He found her to be a extremely large temptation as well. His breath was a bit fast even now as he felt his heart beat rapidly.

Kasumi stood stood outside of the maids' quarters, waiting for her sister and lover to get ready. It was two months ago now, since Mai and Kasumi started to work at the Maid Manor. It was originally Kasumi's idea, but she knew that her sister would like it. And she was right. Mai was surprised at first, when she proposed her idea, but she agreed and soon the twins became maids here.

Soon Mai was finished and leaved the quarters. Kasumi smiled when she saw her. Like her, she wore a typical Japanese school uniform in sailor style. Different than normal uniforms, the fabric was quite thin and her accentuated her curves and the skirt was very short, ending just below her butt. Kasumi went to her and gave her a small kiss on the mouth.

"You look really great, Mai," she said with a grin. "I really have to held myself back."

Mai giggled. "Thanks, you look great too," she replied. "Shall we go then?"

With that, the twins went to the tea room, ready to serve any customer, who needed their services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom