Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas Cruz

Super-Earth
Joined
Nov 1, 2010
Location
At my computer
Masahiro entered the manor quietly, his random wanderings bringing him to this strange place. The interior of the building astounded him, as he did not expect it. He had never been in a place this beautiful, aside from the Serenes Forest in his homeland, before it was burned down by those who hunted Heron laguz, the forests natural inhabitants. His eyes were suddenly entranced by something. He was first admiring the scenery, now his eyes moved to an entirely different place.

The women.

The women here seemed to be as beautiful as they come, and were not just limited to being human or laguz. He thought it odd that he had not seen a beast-form laguz yet, but paid it no mind. He saw the variation of the women here, seeing that there was truly something for everyone here. He pondered slightly, maybe going to venture a stay here. He felt very comfortable here, and was not afraid to show it. He finally found a place where he would not be persecuted for being Branded. He was gonna stay here a looong time.

He wandered a bit around the entrance hall, before spotting a plaque with the rules of the manor on it. He studied it extensively, making doubly sure he could act on them accordingly. After learning his behavioral guidelines, he resumed his wandering, his eyes and mind trying to take in all of the splendor and wonder that seemed to fill the air in this marvelous place.
 
OP
Lustfull_Sin

Lustfull_Sin

Supernova
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Silver117 said:
"Oh my..." Drake said and looked at them all. They were all so pretty in their diccerent school uniforms. All he could do was trust Candy's word and teach. Getting the motivational push from his lover, he steps forward and smiles at them. "Hello there. My name is Drake and I'll be teaching various music. From insruments to vocials, I will help all of you to be a great band. You have my word." He soon got his guitar out and play a nice tune for them to listen to. "Now then, for those that like to try an instrument first, stand up and introduce yourself. And also what is your favorite instrument you'd like to learn and play." he said as he stops playing.

Candy stood up herself and had picked up a violen.She loved the sound of violens, how soothing they were.Five other girls stood as well, each of different species. Annele was a dark elf who wanted to play the flute, Misecelle was a half centaur and she had an oboe, Lucilelle was a forest fairy and she had a cello, Markine was a water fairy and she had guitar and last was Durelanie who was a half ogre and she too had a violen.Candy smiled."Seems we might have a mini ochestra."She chuckled and so did the girls.

luatesh said:
When she offered her the bread she told Yukimo " no thanks I have had some already" she had said as she continued to fondle her breasts as her face wiggled between the both of them as she used her hands to grope the breasts them self like how her face felt warm between them and how they were fluffier then her pillow that was hidden in the rafters.
Another thing was that she loved breasts and she never grew out of breast feeding so every chance she got she would try to get some breast milk so she uncovers Yukimo`s breast by sliding her Kimono open and placed her lips on her nipple then suck on her breasts.
At the same time she had slide her tails down Yukimo`s legs rubbing them as another tail had went up her Kimono starting to rub the out side of her cunt with her tail but soon her tail had slipped inside after she got her wet.

Yukimo blushed and slowly threw her head back.She bit her lip her eyes closing as she felt the little foxling fondle and suck at her nipples.Oh if only she could let out a moan and gasp to show how much she was loving this delicious feeling.She usualy got her pleasure from Mao and she felt as if she were taking advantage of the girl.Though, when it came to Mao, anytime the foxling sucked at her nipples, Yukimo slowly produced milk, something that always astonished her, for it never happened when a male or other female touched her.It didn't even happen when she was with Mistress Shyrii.

Her hans held onto Mao, her legs slowly opening when she felt her bare cunt being touched and teased."M-Mao..."she mouthe out, knowing that Mao couldn't hear her.


MasterOfWhispers said:
"You look absolutely stunning my dear," Pike responded with a smile. He stepped near her gazing at her carefully. "And even more naughtier if even that was possible." His hands slipped right to her spankable panties. A gentle light slap. " I'm going to have to punish you for wearing such a risque piece of clotihing." His eyes were suggestive. His grin worthy of the most devilish of patrons and workers of the manor. Taking off his own clothes without shame, he slipped on the suit that troll had given him. After, placing his jacket on, he was pleasantly surprised to find a pair of horn rimmed glasses. Pike had to chuckle at himself. He really was going to go get absorbed in this little role of his. It would be like high school. Almost like High school of course.

He placed the horn rimmed glasses on his face, and in a more stern (though his eyes and expression betrayed playfulness) voice and more teacher like sound he spoke to her. "Well young lady, You come before me dressed in a poor excuse of a cheerleader outfit. What d you have to say for yourself!!"

Nani smiled, but then pretended to pout, hearing how "serious" he sounded.She placed her hands infront of her person and moved her back from side to side."Oh Principal, I'm sorry.Someone cut up my outfit."she said sweetly, pouting even more, though her eyes showed how turned on she was from the way he had spoken to her."Principal Pike, please don't give me detention.I'll do anything to keep away from doing detention."She grinned sweetly, placing her hands behind her, her breasts pushing out and her nipples threatening to exposed themselves to him.


Yajirobe said:
The young man blushed as he looked at her breast and nipples, he hadn't ever seen anything like that before in h is whole life. He watched her closely as he watched her undressed, he was fixated on her, unable to take his eyes off her even for a second. He smiled as he looked over at her and nodded answer her question unable to get anything out in words, his member harding at the display before himself. He felt himself rubbing his member without even thinking, he was rather excited by the show that was being performed in front of his very eyes. He blushed looking at her. He couldn't believe that a woman as sexy as this was around. He couldn't' believe that this was all really, it all seemed far to good to him, to be nothing but a grand dream. He was extremely happy with what was happening. He could feel his member grow and harden more and more as he watched her play with herself.

Ebony smiled, her fingers slipping inside her pussy, going at the same slow pace as he was going.She moaned seductively, her eyes never leaving his face."Mmm, it looks good to see you touch yourself."she whispered, licking her lips at the same time her thumb began to rub her clit.She shuddered, her body already getting hot and bothered from touching herself.She already began to imagine his dick thrusting deep inside of her, filling and stretching her and covering her pussy with his hot, sweet cum.

"You wish to fuck me already, don't you?"She asked, seeing a little white drop forming at the tip of his cock."Mmm, I can already see you filling me up with that hot cum of yours."


((Bringing back Huney okay.))


Huney fluffed her hair as she headed down the stair case.Her body was only clad in a yellow thong and top, little fluffy fur straps around her wrist as well long yellow stockings and she had long ear coming down from her head.She loved Lopunny and since the theme had changed, she was exstatic to found out that she could wear her cosplay costume.Heading down the steps, she smiled at everyone, some oggling her, both men and woman.

Reaching the lobby, she saw some new faces and wondered who she should talk to first.Both men looked rather strapping and handsome looking.Already her body tingled at the image of her and perhaps both of them, together.It would give the whole new meaning to pokemon catching and training.
 

Atlas Cruz

Super-Earth
Joined
Nov 1, 2010
Location
At my computer
Masahiro soon found his eyes fixed upon one young lass, dressed as a laguz that he had never seen before, but by god, was he glad he saw it now. The woman was outright sexy, and she seemed like she didnt want to hide it. He appreciated that. Its the reason he never wore a shirt, save in public. It showed that you accept your body, which is a direct reflection of your past. He slowly made his way to the woman. Clearly, she was employed here, so he could ask her a few questions.

"Evening, madam. Wonderful place you have here. Might I ask a few things? Or are you busy?"
 

Silver117

Pulsar
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Drake smiled and nod his head. "I see. All of you look nice and I see good potental in all of you." He said and heads to were the instruments. Two viloins, a cello, oboe, flute, and guitar. He was amazed he remembered and didn't screw it up. He gave each maid their desired instrument before heading to a mini piano. "I've herd from a certin some one that you all were good. "I like to see for my self. One at a time, I would like you to play a simple scale." He starts it off and plays nine notes of a major scale. "Just like that." he smiles and see who'll start first.
 
OP
Lustfull_Sin

Lustfull_Sin

Supernova
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Atlas Cruz said:
Masahiro soon found his eyes fixed upon one young lass, dressed as a laguz that he had never seen before, but by god, was he glad he saw it now. The woman was outright sexy, and she seemed like she didnt want to hide it. He appreciated that. Its the reason he never wore a shirt, save in public. It showed that you accept your body, which is a direct reflection of your past. He slowly made his way to the woman. Clearly, she was employed here, so he could ask her a few questions.

"Evening, madam. Wonderful place you have here. Might I ask a few things? Or are you busy?"

Huney waved to people, saying good afternoon and giving them a sweet little smile.She even pouted as a means to look cute.Turning away, she was confronted by one of the new patrons that arrived.Smirking, she relaxed a hand on her hip and eyed him.Lovely hair and eyes and his body.Mm, to have this big body ontop of her would surely be a treat. "Good afternoon to you sir."She said and giggled. " You may ask or do anything, I'm never busy....unless I'm servicing."She winked playfully.

"How may I be of assistance my lord?"


Silver117 said:
Drake smiled and nod his head. "I see. All of you look nice and I see good potental in all of you." He said and heads to were the instruments. Two viloins, a cello, oboe, flute, and guitar. He was amazed he remembered and didn't screw it up. He gave each maid their desired instrument before heading to a mini piano. "I've herd from a certin some one that you all were good. "I like to see for my self. One at a time, I would like you to play a simple scale." He starts it off and plays nine notes of a major scale. "Just like that." he smiles and see who'll start first.



Annelle went first. She raised her flute and placed her lips over the mouth piece.When she blew, she blew a bit to hard, the scale coming out a bit forced. Everyone winced, but applauded either way. Next was Miscelle.Putting her mouth around the mouthpiece, she blew as well and just like Annelle, it was overly forced, her fingers holding down the keys to long. Lucilelle held onto her cello and as she pulled on the bow, it was screechy, her fingers to heavy on the strings. Markine was no better, for she strummed on the guitar to hard. Durelanie was a bit better, but not much.

When it was Candy's turn, she blushed and fixed the violan on her shoulder.When she pulled on the bow and placed her fingers, it sounded like a dead cat crying out its last breathe almost.She was hard on the strings to the point where one actually snapped.Frowning and blushing, she looked at the girls, then smiled. "I think we earned a spot on the Guiness World of Record for worst playing ever."She laughed and so did the other girls.
 

Atlas Cruz

Super-Earth
Joined
Nov 1, 2010
Location
At my computer
The male smiled at the woman, charmed by her looks, and happy that she was kind to him. This place was very... Different, but he liked different. He WAS different.

"Well, I'd like to ask a bit of what this place is famous for, a tour around the building, and what your 'Services' entail. If it's not too much trouble."
 

Silver117

Pulsar
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
To say Drake was speechless of what he just herd would basically be the understatem of the year, if not decade. That was absoultly horrible. His ears nearly bleed. He turned to them, nearly dropping a jaw. He sighed as the girls laughed at Candy's joke. "Well, you ladies are no mozarts, but I won't give up. I'll help you turn this hellish sound into heavenly music." He said and grabbed another flute. "We'll start with Miscelle and Annelle." He begins to play the flute like a pro as the beautiful sounds echoed off the walls of the room. "You don't need to blow hard. Just relax and give simple blows. If it'll help, think of your most favorite thing to do while blowing." he tells them.
 
OP
Lustfull_Sin

Lustfull_Sin

Supernova
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Atlas Cruz said:
The male smiled at the woman, charmed by her looks, and happy that she was kind to him. This place was very... Different, but he liked different. He WAS different.

"Well, I'd like to ask a bit of what this place is famous for, a tour around the building, and what your 'Services' entail. If it's not too much trouble."

Huney could only look at the man and smiled.And that smile said it all.Without shame, she siddled up next to him, looping her arm around the crook of his elbow and pressed herself into him."Mmm, my lord, this place is famous for the amazing rest, relaxation and ....entertainment there is to offer.The services in which is offered here is both of the relaxation kind...and.....pleasureable kind."She said the last in a husky tone."I would be happy to give you a tour, but we warned.Everytime a patron is given a tour, things intend to...happen."She giggled and lead him towards the Tea Room."Over here through these doors is the Tea Room, where patrons may enjoy a delicious meal while being entertained by a nice show."She looked up, seeing that a few girls were dressd as pokemon and some as trainers.The show was rather...kinky...to say the least."You may come here whenever you like, enjoy a nice tea or whatever you wish to partake.If you want something much more stronger, then."She turned him around and led him towards the Show Room."here is where one may enjoy imported drinks from all over the world.Drink something hard while enjoy a most interesting show.Some of the maids here love to dance in the nude, even tease patrons with a strip dance."She looked at him."Perhaps...if you like...I can give you a private dance while you relax on a nice bed and enjoy a nice meal and drink."She winked playfully to him.



Silver117 said:
To say Drake was speechless of what he just herd would basically be the understatem of the year, if not decade. That was absoultly horrible. His ears nearly bleed. He turned to them, nearly dropping a jaw. He sighed as the girls laughed at Candy's joke. "Well, you ladies are no mozarts, but I won't give up. I'll help you turn this hellish sound into heavenly music." He said and grabbed another flute. "We'll start with Miscelle and Annelle." He begins to play the flute like a pro as the beautiful sounds echoed off the walls of the room. "You don't need to blow hard. Just relax and give simple blows. If it'll help, think of your most favorite thing to do while blowing." he tells them.

Candy calmed everyone down and frowned."of course were not Mozart's."She smiled,watching him pick up a flute.Seeing Miscelle and Annelle, both ladies payed close attention.

When Drake told them to think about something they liked doing while they blow on their instruments and both girls looked at each other and smiled."Oh teacher, what a dirty mind you have."Said Annele.

"Mmhmm. We love fucking, what else would we think of."Miscelle laughed as well as Annelle. When Candy stared at them, both girls hushed and went on to do what Drake advice.Each girls blew a bit gentler and worked their fingers until they got a gentle sound.A bit off key, but gentle none the less.
 

Silver117

Pulsar
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
How easily one person could forget. This is a brothel, a very nice one as well. He gave off a faint blush as they told him what they love to do. "Yes...of course." he said cleaing his throat, but soon added, "In any case that's still good. It helps you relax and play your intrument with less stress." He then listened to them and smile as they got better. It was now the the girls with string instruments turn.

Grabbing his favorite guitar, he palys a tune for Markine to listen to. "You're okay, but you're rushing. And the way you hold it isn't helping much either." He tells her, but had an idea. "Thinks about cuddling it as if your cuddling someone close to you. Let the string be you admirers' chest and gently stroke to." he showed her and it gave off a wonderful sound.
 

Atlas Cruz

Super-Earth
Joined
Nov 1, 2010
Location
At my computer
He blushed a bit at the beautiful woman on his arm, as she pressed her body against his and took her words to heart. He walked with her, taking in the sights, and the woman attached to him. He was getting extremely aroused from what he saw, from the people who were in what they called "pokemon" suits, to the place that was basically a strip club. He blushed harder at the sight, suddenly feeling the room get a bit hotter.

"O-oh, ok. That would be very nice. Yeah, I'd like that."

He slid his arm from her embrace, wrapping it around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"I'd like to eat first, if you dont mind. Then, later..."

He leaned in and nipped her ear gently with his teeth, whispering huskily in her ear.

"I'll have dessert."

He smiled gently, kissing her neck a few times, then pulling away to admire her beauty once more.
 
Joined
Nov 26, 2009
Location
Realm of Bliss
Nyarly said:
Following her to the bath, Keiichi's gaze rested firmly on the beautiful maid. Even though he came in her not too long ago, he really looked forward to fuck her again soon. And the sight if her naked, cum-smeared body certainly didn't lessen his anticipation.

When they finally arrived, Keiichi looked around the bath. It seemed quite fancy to him. Not that he had much knowledge about such things, but the interior design was certainly not cheap. But he liked the appearance. One could surely relax well here.

Keiichi didn't waste any time. He quickly stripped down again and entered the tub, sitting down next do Yuuki. The water had the right temperature, not too cool, not too hot, and felt very pleasant. He relaxed nearly instantly, enjoying the warmth of the water.

"You are right, I really like this place," he said. "And the water feels very good too.""

After several minutes of relaxation, Yuuki began to feel up on her Master as she tried to warm up for the next part of their fun. Her luscious boobs were rubbing on Keiichi's arm, gaining extra warmth and friction along the way. A silence filled the room but it wasn't uncomfortable. Without thinking, the made tilted her head, resting slightly on his shoulder as slight steam filled the room.

The wind howled and the raindrops continued to pound on the from the outside but it wasn't at all distracting. The blue-eyed cutie felt her body relax.it was nice that she have her Master for company. She brushed a strand of hair away from her face. Waiting for him to break the silence.



Silver117 said:
"Indeed, a nice room for the two of us sound good to me. Allow me to take you to one of manors great pleasure rooms." He said to her with a soothing hiss. His lips made contact with ers as he held her body close to his. He was still shirtless, but he didn't mind at all. It was quite nice in his opinion. After breaking the kiss, he carries his mistress in his arms and out the Tea Room. Being the troublemaker he his, he stole a few more kisses as he takes her up the stairs and down the hall. Passing a few rooms, he ses her down on once he arrived at a vacant room. "He we are." He said to her pointing to the door saying Nature Room. He opens the door and lets her in.

The roon was set like a forest. Plenty of different kinds of plants were displayed as well as a small collection of butterflies. The carpet as geen and it'll make you feel like you were steeon garss if barefooted. There was a small table and a bed with green and brown bedsheets. The toy wall had designs that resenbles trees. It was on of his favorite rooms since he loved nature. "What do you think mistress?" He sain with a smile.

The blonde love the way his room looked; it was paradise only she didn't need to book a all-expense paid trip to getaway from it all. The Nature Room was heaven for her and she didn't want to leave at all. Once they're arrive on his bed, they continued to with their loving from their heated action in the Show Room. It was hard enough to keep her breathing constant without them kissing each other again, but she did find satisfaction in it, and grew a tad bit more confident. She gave the man a small nod between weak moans, still shy and unable to commit to any real role of confidence. But she did lightly take hold of his forearm, she rather messing around and had no intentions of letting him stop.

"What do you think bad boy?" she asked him meekly before her hand reached down for his tool of pleasure.



Lustfull_Sin said:
Water splashed everywhere as Shade continued to pump his hips faster and harder, seeing his Mistress's body bounce up and down from his thrusting.He grunted, breathing hard and sucking in breathe everytime he was close to cumming, but he kept himself.He wanted this to last."oh fuck Mistress.So good.Your cute pussy is so good"He moaned, dipping his head down and captured her mouth with his, drinking in every moan that left her mouth and takin it into his.Groaning, he bucked his hips forward hard, sending a good bit of water from the tub and onto the floor.


Releasing her ankle, Shade wrapped his arms around his waist and brought her up, his legs folding themselves and he now settled her on his lap, bucking her hips from under her while he held onto her small body, keeping her close.With her breasts rubbing along his chest, the feeling and fricktion sent shivers down his spine and all along his skin.Kissing her still, he thrusting his tongue in her mouth, fucking it like he was fucking her pussy, in and out and all over his tongue licked.Shade was out of control, his body and mind all focused on fucking this delicious succubus."Mistress, I can't....control myself.Your driving me insane."He said, one hand reaching down to rub the base of her tail, take hold of if and jerk it off almost, his under hand moved down, his middle finger rubbing and pressing against her tight little ass hole."Ride me Mistress.Ride your servant, own this dick of mine."he begged, licking her lips and down to her neck, sucking on it and leaving little marks.

"AHHHNN! YES! PLEASE! FILL ME WITH YOUR DELICIOUS CUM! UUHNN CREAM PIE ME!" Avie screamed out, her hand reached up to his hand that was playing with the hard pebble that was her nipple. She pressed his hand harder against her breast, to tell him not to be afraid to be at least a little rough. She stopped bouncing off of his meat stick in preference of grinding herself down upon him, rubbing against her sweet spot to send pleasure racking through her body. Her head tilted down so that her chin was leaning against her chest,

"Ahh....ahhn... fuck. I'm so close." She groaned out as she brought her head back up as she continued to grind down onto him. She couldn’t stop doing it, it felt to amazing. She opened one eye, tilting her head to the side of the opened eye to look back at his face, smirking at the expression of pleasure plastered across it. Making matters worse, the servant was messing around her demonic tail, adding in to the pleasure wave she was riding on currently. She turned her head back as she sped up the undulating of her hips, feeling the orgasm build up fast inside of her body. As she drew close and closer, her breathing increased as did the sound level of her moans, the lust in her body sending her wild as her hips moved at almost a blur as her body tried to harvest his throbbing stick for the sweet pudding that it held. Her hand clutched onto his as her body exploded in orgasm, a loud moan ripping past her lips,

"AHHHHHHHHNNN!! I'M CUMMING!" She screamed her, furiously moving her hips as her pussy gripped him tightly within its grip.
 

Silver117

Pulsar
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Feeling her kiss made it obvious for him. Shawn responded by kissing her back His arms wrpped around her sexy body as he moved with her to the bed. His tongue slithered and hissed out tickling her her neck. His hips grinding against hers as his hands massaged her hips and breasts. When Shawn felt her hand rubbing his hard member, he knew just how to answer. "I think this bad boy is going to give the shy girl what she desires." He whispered and blew in her ear. He removed her shirt along withs his and begins sucking on her neck and massaging her soft mounds.
 

Silverknight

Pulsar
Joined
Jul 14, 2011
Lustfull_Sin said:
Ebony smiled, her fingers slipping inside her pussy, going at the same slow pace as he was going.She moaned seductively, her eyes never leaving his face."Mmm, it looks good to see you touch yourself."she whispered, licking her lips at the same time her thumb began to rub her clit.She shuddered, her body already getting hot and bothered from touching herself.She already began to imagine his dick thrusting deep inside of her, filling and stretching her and covering her pussy with his hot, sweet cum.

"You wish to fuck me already, don't you?"She asked, seeing a little white drop forming at the tip of his cock."Mmm, I can already see you filling me up with that hot cum of yours."

He was a bit slow sometimes, maybe one of the reasons it has taken him so long to figure this place out. Yet, when he looked at her he wanted nothing more then to be with Ebony, he had never seen a woman look as hot as her. Nor had he ever felt so desirous of anything. He looked and smiled as he moved up towards her and slipped his hand mover her wrist moving it to leaned forward moving his lips along her neck kissing her neck letting his warm breath press into her skin as he adjusted himself for the connection that would create the union between the two of them.

He smiled as he leaned back and nodded, "I think that taking the incentive is key to live don't you," he said softly before leaning forward and capturing her lips in a kiss. As he kissed her he slipped himself into her. pressing himself in as he pressed close toward her his chest pressing lightly against her own chest as he did so.
 
OP
Lustfull_Sin

Lustfull_Sin

Supernova
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Silver117 said:
How easily one person could forget. This is a brothel, a very nice one as well. He gave off a faint blush as they told him what they love to do. "Yes...of course." he said cleaing his throat, but soon added, "In any case that's still good. It helps you relax and play your intrument with less stress." He then listened to them and smile as they got better. It was now the the girls with string instruments turn.

Grabbing his favorite guitar, he palys a tune for Markine to listen to. "You're okay, but you're rushing. And the way you hold it isn't helping much either." He tells her, but had an idea. "Thinks about cuddling it as if your cuddling someone close to you. Let the string be you admirers' chest and gently stroke to." he showed her and it gave off a wonderful sound.


Markine watched as the human took hold of his guitar, seeing how gentle he was in holding the instrument. Since Markine was left handed, she held her backwards, but it was all the same.She watched him, listened to his words and nodded.Holding the guitar with gentleness, she rested her nails on the strings and gently brought them down, imagining she was sweetly teasing a males chest.The sound that came from the strings was lovely and she blushed."It...sounds much better."She said and everyone applauded.

Candy smiled."Soon you'll be playing a ballad you've always wanted to sing."The girls murmured, making the female blush.



Atlas Cruz said:
He blushed a bit at the beautiful woman on his arm, as she pressed her body against his and took her words to heart. He walked with her, taking in the sights, and the woman attached to him. He was getting extremely aroused from what he saw, from the people who were in what they called "pokemon" suits, to the place that was basically a strip club. He blushed harder at the sight, suddenly feeling the room get a bit hotter.

"O-oh, ok. That would be very nice. Yeah, I'd like that."

He slid his arm from her embrace, wrapping it around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"I'd like to eat first, if you dont mind. Then, later..."

He leaned in and nipped her ear gently with his teeth, whispering huskily in her ear.

"I'll have dessert."

He smiled gently, kissing her neck a few times, then pulling away to admire her beauty once more.

Huney blushed, unabashed at how forward the man was.In fact, she was getting hot just by having him near her and for him to tease and press against her, well it was almost enough to get her mad with want.She held on tight to her lusty emotions and controlled herself."Mmm, food and a show.Sounds fun."Before she led him towards the stairs, she stopped a maid who was on her way to the kitchens.Placing an order for an early brunch meal, Huney saw her off,letting the girl know which room she shall be occupying."The Chef makes excellent meals of various kinds.The fellow is French and he takes pride in what he does."She said and slowly led him up the stairs.

Blushing, she realized something."Oh my lord.I seem to have forgotten the number one rule for us maids."she pouted."I forgot to properly introduce myself.I hope you will fogive me my lord Master."She smiled ever so sweetly."I am Huney master.But if you like, you can call me....something else."She winked, proceeding to lead him down a hall were multiple doors lined up the hall ways.


Sinful Bliss said:

"AHHHNN! YES! PLEASE! FILL ME WITH YOUR DELICIOUS CUM! UUHNN CREAM PIE ME!" Avie screamed out, her hand reached up to his hand that was playing with the hard pebble that was her nipple. She pressed his hand harder against her breast, to tell him not to be afraid to be at least a little rough. She stopped bouncing off of his meat stick in preference of grinding herself down upon him, rubbing against her sweet spot to send pleasure racking through her body. Her head tilted down so that her chin was leaning against her chest,

"Ahh....ahhn... fuck. I'm so close." She groaned out as she brought her head back up as she continued to grind down onto him. She couldn’t stop doing it, it felt to amazing. She opened one eye, tilting her head to the side of the opened eye to look back at his face, smirking at the expression of pleasure plastered across it. Making matters worse, the servant was messing around her demonic tail, adding in to the pleasure wave she was riding on currently. She turned her head back as she sped up the undulating of her hips, feeling the orgasm build up fast inside of her body. As she drew close and closer, her breathing increased as did the sound level of her moans, the lust in her body sending her wild as her hips moved at almost a blur as her body tried to harvest his throbbing stick for the sweet pudding that it held. Her hand clutched onto his as her body exploded in orgasm, a loud moan ripping past her lips,

"AHHHHHHHHNNN!! I'M CUMMING!" She screamed her, furiously moving her hips as her pussy gripped him tightly within its grip.


He shook all over, his body getting out of control.His sense were in a were and his and cock wanted everything from her, from his Mistress."F-Fuck, oh fuck, Mistress.God yes.I'll Cream you, I'll fuck in any way, j-just...don't, don't stop."He ground out, straining to keep himself from exploding deeply within her.The way she ground her hips, making that sweet pussy of his rub hard against his dick sent shivers of ecstacy up and down his spine.He rubbed her tail even more in an attempt to make her cum before him and by the devil's name, the faces she made were fucking sexy.


Groping her breasts harder like she insisted, she tugged at her nipple, thumbed and pinched it, even bent his head and sucked it between his lips and nibbled it with his teeth.Groaning against her skin, his hips grinding against her, adding more the pleasurable friction.Pulling away in a gasp, she felt her shake, her pussy throbbing all around his cock.He couldn't hold on anymore."FUCK.OH FUCK MISTRESS, I LOVE YOU."He shouted and released her tail and tit only to place an iron hold on her hip and pump his hips hard as he filled her up.He came hard, his cum shooting in waves almost, coating every inch of her pussy walls until it seeped out from her and mixed with the cool water.

Groaning, he continued to thrust into her, making her bounce furiously, her breasts jiggling.While his mind was still in a wir, he captured those sexy pouty lips of her's and kissed her with a fierceness like no other.He claimed her mouth, thrusting his tongue deeo within, licking every inch of that sweet, sexy, naughty mouth of her's until his mind fogged up once more and he pulled away, breathing hard.Saying nothing more, he let himself recline back on the tub, bringing her with him so she may relax.As his mind cleared, his realized the words he spoke.Never in his life did he ever say such things.She wouldn't take them to heart, why would she.Hopefully she won't remember them thanks to the heated passion they just shared.


Yajirobe said:
He was a bit slow sometimes, maybe one of the reasons it has taken him so long to figure this place out. Yet, when he looked at her he wanted nothing more then to be with Ebony, he had never seen a woman look as hot as her. Nor had he ever felt so desirous of anything. He looked and smiled as he moved up towards her and slipped his hand mover her wrist moving it to leaned forward moving his lips along her neck kissing her neck letting his warm breath press into her skin as he adjusted himself for the connection that would create the union between the two of them.

He smiled as he leaned back and nodded, "I think that taking the incentive is key to live don't you," he said softly before leaning forward and capturing her lips in a kiss. As he kissed her he slipped himself into her. pressing himself in as he pressed close toward her his chest pressing lightly against her own chest as he did so.

She watched him rise and without stopping her own ministrations, he approached, his body placing itself between her open legs.Feeling her hand being removed from her pussy, she knew what was coming.Moaning at the feeling of his soft lips against her cold skin, she sighed and arched against him, feeling the tip of his cock rubbing and teasing her pussy slit."Taking the incentive to anything says alot."She whispered and shuddered when his dick slipped itself inside.

She took him easily, her pussy stretching to better accomidate him.He was a big man and she loved it."Oh God...."if there is one, for surely the deity would not know how god this feel."Yes, yes.Deep.Take me deep and hard.Fuck me however you want."She said and wiggled her hips, gasping at the feel of his throbbing dick rubbing against her walls.
 

Atlas Cruz

Super-Earth
Joined
Nov 1, 2010
Location
At my computer
The man watched happily as she began moving him to a room, and stopping another maid along the way to order their food. He was elated that he met someone so kind already, and this was only the first person he spoke with!

"Hm. Youre very knowledgeable. Smart, pretty, bold, and probably a lot more. Any man would be lucky to have a beautiful girl like yourself in his presence."

He smiled once more once she remembered to introduce herself. He jumped on the opportunity as well.

"Its no trouble. My name is Masahiro Namikaze, but you can call me Masa for short, if you'd like. Or, if you prefer, you may continue calling me Master, or My Lord. I do not mind. Also, Huney is a beautiful name. It describes you so well. Hmm. I believe I will call you what you are. Beautiful. Mm, that fits. I'll call you beautiful from now on."

He moved to her ear again, kissing it once. He whispered huskily.

"Huney, right? Hope your name lives up to it. You are sweet by yourself, but I hope you taste just as sweet as your name does whenever I say it. I intend to say it much more later~"

He then whipped his head back up, smiling as if nothing happened.
 

Silver117

Pulsar
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Drake applaud that great sound she made. It seemed his theory was working better then expected. To combine their vison of sex along with their musical instrument. It was a great plan he thought of oncce he got to the manor. "Wonderful. Keep that vision in your head. It works every time." he tells the water fairy.

Now there was on group of ladies left: Durelanie, Lucilelle, and his lover Candy. He holse the violin that the bunny girl broke a string and chuckled. "Wow..." he said and smile. He picks up another one and play a few notes. "Listen up, the way you're holding it is correct. It just how your moving that bow is what bothering me. Each thrust, i mean stroke, must be calm and gentle. No need to be rough what so ever." He told the three girls.
 

luatesh

Star
Joined
May 11, 2010
Location
Texas
Yukimo blushed and slowly threw her head back.She bit her lip her eyes closing as she felt the little foxling fondle and suck at her nipples.Oh if only she could let out a moan and gasp to show how much she was loving this delicious feeling.She usualy got her pleasure from Mao and she felt as if she were taking advantage of the girl.Though, when it came to Mao, anytime the foxling sucked at her nipples, Yukimo slowly produced milk, something that always astonished her, for it never happened when a male or other female touched her.It didn't even happen when she was with Mistress Shyrii.

Her hans held onto Mao, her legs slowly opening when she felt her bare cunt being touched and teased."M-Mao..."she mouthe out, knowing that Mao couldn't hear her.

Once Yukimo`s nipple had become hard from swelling Mao had hooked her lips to her breasts as her hands had squished her breast together then apart in a cycle forcing the milk out of her breast something Mao had learned as a child.
Making it easier to get the milk out of her breast she had sucked on her breast tell both of her breasts were bone dry for the rest of the day then had continued to rub her breasts as Mao licked the inner lining of Yukimo`s ear then had whispered into Yukimo ear .
"would you like to get a room when the show is over umm?" Right before she could even speak she jumped off her lap and sneaks under her Kimono
have the flaps covering her were no one could see her as she spreaded the lips of her cunt and began to lick her as he tongue runs across her cunt just so gently.
 
OP
Lustfull_Sin

Lustfull_Sin

Supernova
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Atlas Cruz said:
The man watched happily as she began moving him to a room, and stopping another maid along the way to order their food. He was elated that he met someone so kind already, and this was only the first person he spoke with!

"Hm. Youre very knowledgeable. Smart, pretty, bold, and probably a lot more. Any man would be lucky to have a beautiful girl like yourself in his presence."

He smiled once more once she remembered to introduce herself. He jumped on the opportunity as well.

"Its no trouble. My name is Masahiro Namikaze, but you can call me Masa for short, if you'd like. Or, if you prefer, you may continue calling me Master, or My Lord. I do not mind. Also, Huney is a beautiful name. It describes you so well. Hmm. I believe I will call you what you are. Beautiful. Mm, that fits. I'll call you beautiful from now on."

He moved to her ear again, kissing it once. He whispered huskily.

"Huney, right? Hope your name lives up to it. You are sweet by yourself, but I hope you taste just as sweet as your name does whenever I say it. I intend to say it much more later~"

He then whipped his head back up, smiling as if nothing happened.

She blushed and giggled."Mm, Master,I live up to my name."She said with a smile."And I gurantee you will over use my name by the end of the day."She said and proceeded to lead him down the hallway until she stopped at a door that she knew was unoccupied.Opening the light blue looking door, she pushed it open to reveal the inside. When one set their eyes, they would assume they were among the clouds.This was the sky room, where the walls were light blue with clouds painted all around, the bed along with the furnishings were white as well, though carved to look like different shaped clouds.

"When on is in here, they feel like they are in heaven."Closing the door behind them, she gestured to the bed."Please, lay down and relax Master.You look wary and I do not wish to keep you on your feet."Taking him to the bed, she sits down, dragging him with her, her arm still holding on to his."Master, may I ask where it is you come from?You don't look as if you're from here."



Silver117 said:
Drake applaud that great sound she made. It seemed his theory was working better then expected. To combine their vison of sex along with their musical instrument. It was a great plan he thought of oncce he got to the manor. "Wonderful. Keep that vision in your head. It works every time." he tells the water fairy.

Now there was on group of ladies left: Durelanie, Lucilelle, and his lover Candy. He holse the violin that the bunny girl broke a string and chuckled. "Wow..." he said and smile. He picks up another one and play a few notes. "Listen up, the way you're holding it is correct. It just how your moving that bow is what bothering me. Each thrust, i mean stroke, must be calm and gentle. No need to be rough what so ever." He told the three girls.

All three girls looked at each other, then at Drake.Oh they heard him say the word thrust and that's exactly what they were thinking.They smiled at each other, then went to hold their instruments.Candy went to get another violan and held it the way it should.Lucilelle went first, and as she concentrated, thinking about the many times sh ehad sensual, soft sex, her moved her bow and the sound was lovely, especially when she moved her fingers to make a nice rhythm.

Durelanie followed suit, thinking baout her soft moments with a man and her violan made such a wonderful tune.Next Candy concentrated, trying to think of all the times she and Drake had sweet, slow sex.But all she thought of was the extrame fucking.Looking at Drake she smirked."We need to be slower."She simply said and the girls giggled knwoing what she meant.Biting her lip, she moved her bow and the sound she made was like Durelanie's and Lucilelle, sweet, smooth and lovely.


luatesh said:
Once Yukimo`s nipple had become hard from swelling Mao had hooked her lips to her breasts as her hands had squished her breast together then apart in a cycle forcing the milk out of her breast something Mao had learned as a child.
Making it easier to get the milk out of her breast she had sucked on her breast tell both of her breasts were bone dry for the rest of the day then had continued to rub her breasts as Mao licked the inner lining of Yukimo`s ear then had whispered into Yukimo ear .
"would you like to get a room when the show is over umm?" Right before she could even speak she jumped off her lap and sneaks under her Kimono
have the flaps covering her were no one could see her as she spreaded the lips of her cunt and began to lick her as he tongue runs across her cunt just so gently.

((She's wearing a school uniform.I just caught myself on that, hahaha.))


Yukimo squirmed in her seat, unable to take much more.The fox girl was beginning to be to much for her, oh but how much Yukimo loved it.She felt her breasts lighter then usual, but once the day is over, they would be once again, engorged with the sweet milk Mao loved to drink.

Shivering, she silently gasped, her ears twitchin from having one of them being licked.Unable to respond to the girl, she nods her head.She wanted to leave already, since there was no point in watching somethin she could not see.

Feeling Mao crawling off her lap, Yukimo assumed they were to go this instant, but before she could stand, she feels her skirt being lifted and next thing she new, something slick and hot was running up and along her pedals.Her hand shot down to hold mao's head in place, her legs opening more.How shameful she was being, but this was much action that Yukimo was getting.
 

Atlas Cruz

Super-Earth
Joined
Nov 1, 2010
Location
At my computer
He smiled a bit at her insinuations. He liked this girl, and wasnt afraid to show it. When she opened the door to their room, he was amazed with his current position. He thought that this must be what bird laguz saw when they flew. He was amazed to say the least, and was prepared to ask a bird laguz how they view it.

"Of course, thank you. I am from a land called Tellius, but this place is much nicer. I'd rather be from here. Back there, i'm discriminated against. Here, I'm embraced. I'm gonna be here a long time, with you if possible. You MUST introduce me to as many people as you can that are like me, or are just as kind as you. Of course, I would much like to thoroughly get to know you first though."

He kissed her cheek gently, wrapping his arm around her waist slowly. He pulled her close to him, to where she could rest her head on his shoulder or chest if she so desired.
 

Silver117

Pulsar
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Drake couldn't help but blush. Not for the fact that he said thrust, no that was apart of his plan. It was for the fact that Candy said that. But it was true, regular sex wasn't in their glossary. It was always hard and raw. Nevertheless, his plan worked. All three of them were playing great. "Excelent. Mistress Ebony, will be in all once you play your first concert. Just remember what I said and you'll do great...and not break another instrument." Drake told them and chuckled a bit. He heads to his bag and grabs a folder.

Inside was a musical piece for them according t what they were playing. It wasn't too difficult for them, but it wasn't too easy as well. "This will be our first project. We'll be preforming this and one other in a mini-concert in roughly 10 days. Do not worry, I'll be playing as well." He told the maids. "If your have troube on any part. I can sechdule some private time for us to work on together." he added.
 

amaya

ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
Joined
Oct 10, 2010
Location
乇ム尺イん
Lizzy took a deep breath and walked into that strange building, for now on she would be a part of this world. She opened the entrance door walked inside, she found herself at the Entrance Hall that was located at the first floor. She turned around to find someone for directions, but there was no one around. She took a look at the Lobby, she noticed there were enough coats so she figure out they would be customers and the maids would work. She walked upstairs fallowing the notes she had about this place. Her eyes were wide open at the unique design of that place.

Soon she reached the North Side on the Second Floor, where the Maids' Quarters were. She wanted to leave her bag and change to something more sexy and close to this weeks theme. She found a corner and let her things and open her bag taking out a yellow outfit. It would only cover a bit her breasts and would expose her cleavage, her belly would be shown to and would turn and wrap around her hips. If there was more cloth on the outfit,she would look like a big pikachu.

She walked then out of the room and slowly reached the place where all where gathered. She simply walked in looking around at her surroundings. She looked at the girls waited till she would be noticed so she could introduce herself. She was standing there blushing, as she could see them having fun. She would ask herself if she was sure what she choose to do. But there was no other option for her.​
 

Silverknight

Pulsar
Joined
Jul 14, 2011
Lustfull_Sin said:
She watched him rise and without stopping her own ministrations, he approached, his body placing itself between her open legs.Feeling her hand being removed from her pussy, she knew what was coming.Moaning at the feeling of his soft lips against her cold skin, she sighed and arched against him, feeling the tip of his cock rubbing and teasing her pussy slit."Taking the incentive to anything says alot."She whispered and shuddered when his dick slipped itself inside.

She took him easily, her pussy stretching to better accomidate him.He was a big man and she loved it."Oh God...."if there is one, for surely the deity would not know how god this feel."Yes, yes.Deep.Take me deep and hard.Fuck me however you want."She said and wiggled her hips, gasping at the feel of his throbbing dick rubbing against her walls.

He smiled as he heard her comment about smiled, he could rather enjoy this, no he was sure he would. He slipped his hands over her hips as he moved closer, so that he would have a larger reserve to pull from to be able to take the amazingly hot woman with. He heard her comments and grinned. He pressed himself into her with a great amount of power, each movement controlled as he pressed most of his length into her going to the same depth the whole time.

He could feel himself filling her as much as he could. His finger gripping her hips tightly digging into her skin a bit as he continued to take the woman, he could feel that he fit her rather well, actually. This was far better then he thought it would be. He had dreamed of being with a woman like her for so long, now that it was true, it seemed like a unreal dream. Yet, he loved it as he pressed in and out increasing his speed every time he thrust in.
 

luatesh

Star
Joined
May 11, 2010
Location
Texas
Lustfull_Sin said:
Yukimo squirmed in her seat, unable to take much more.The fox girl was beginning to be to much for her, oh but how much Yukimo loved it.She felt her breasts lighter then usual, but once the day is over, they would be once again, engorged with the sweet milk Mao loved to drink.

Shivering, she silently gasped, her ears twitchin from having one of them being licked.Unable to respond to the girl, she nods her head.She wanted to leave already, since there was no point in watching somethin she could not see.

Feeling Mao crawling off her lap, Yukimo assumed they were to go this instant, but before she could stand, she feels her skirt being lifted and next thing she new, something slick and hot was running up and along her pedals.Her hand shot down to hold mao's head in place, her legs opening more.How shameful she was being, but this was much action that Yukimo was getting.
Mao had poke her head out of under Yukimo`s skirt then whispers into her ear I know that your tired of me teasing you so lets get us a room were I can feel smell and taste the rest of your body" she had said the blew air air into her ear to teases her before she helped her out of her seat next she has led her to a room she know was not in use today then close and locked to door behind them.
As soon as the door was lock she had stripped Yukimo of her clothes then pushed her onto the large bed with silk sheets soon joining her when she slipped out of her clothes she had started by pulling out a bottle of herb oil and rubbed it onto Yukimo`s skin as soon as the oil was rubbed it the herbs had activate were every she rubbed it she had rubbed it on her chest breast cunt every were.
She had then kissed her as she grouped the both of her breasts "so how do you like my home made oils" she had said then began kissing her again as she tugged and pulled on her nipples as she kissed her when both of her tail as rubbing her legs.
 
Joined
Jan 15, 2009
Lustfull_Sin said:
Nani smiled, but then pretended to pout, hearing how "serious" he sounded.She placed her hands infront of her person and moved her back from side to side."Oh Principal, I'm sorry.Someone cut up my outfit."she said sweetly, pouting even more, though her eyes showed how turned on she was from the way he had spoken to her."Principal Pike, please don't give me detention.I'll do anything to keep away from doing detention."She grinned sweetly, placing her hands behind her, her breasts pushing out and her nipples threatening to exposed themselves to him.

He raised his finger and waved it around rather threateningly. Though the entire time he was doing this he eyes always betrayed the expression playfulness. "Now now, young lady. don't think your femenine wiles, will get you out of this one." He nearly bursted out laughing on those last words. He figured that regardless she would get away from punishment if he did play her little game at his old school.

"Young lady your conduct is inexcusable." Pike continued on. He walked over to the accessory box and pulled a leash out. " You of course will need to be punished." Gently he placed the leash around her neck, and locked it. " As your punishment. You shall take me to the show room where the rest of your classmates are and receive a swift spanking." A smirk crossed the false teachers face. This was going to be another enjoyable moment.
 

Nyarly

Star
Joined
May 5, 2010
Silver117 said:
Alex could feel the milk coming from her breasts and on to his fingers. A shiver ran down his spine as he looks at her and sees her smiling face. He tweaked them more as his cock pulled out of her pussy and back in again just to tease Mai. "I must taste you..." He moaned and pulled out. Getting on the bed, he lets her straddle him so she could ride her favorite cock. His mouth made contact with her soft globes and begin tasting her breasts milk. he smiled loving the taste.

As he tweaked her nipples, more and more milk came out of them, running down her bouncing breasts and his fingers and dripping onto the bed. It seems that he was curious about it's taste, but it would have been hard to try it in their current position. Sure enough, he pulled out and lay down on his back, his cock standing rigidly, apparently waiting for her. Mai didn't hesitate, grabbed it and slowly let her body down, his cock engulfed by her wet pussy again. Bending over, she let her breasts hang freely in front of his face, inviting him to get a taste, what he didn't refuse. The catgirl sighed as she felt him sucking on her nipples, more milk running out of them.

Yajirobe said:
He smiled as he looked between the two of them giving them a warm smile as he could feel just how wet they were both becoming. He smile a that fact, he liked these two, they would work out rather well in his opinion, he leaned over and kissed Kasumi and then Mai, and smiled, "Well now, I think all three of us are extremely to over dressed for this," he said smoothly.

He pressed his fingers into their pussys pushing a bit of their underwear in as well as he rubbed the inner walls as he took turns moving between each giving them each a long deep lustful kiss as he let out a gasp, feeling both of their soft hands against his strong upperbody was rather nice as well.

The twins returned his kisses, Mai even licking over his lips a little. She smiled now herself, as it was obvious that he was pleased with them. When he pushed their panties aside and fondled their, now bare, pussies, their moans became louder and more intense. Kasumi let one of her hands wander down his chest, still caressing his skin, until it arrived at his crotch. Lightly, she rubbed over the bulge in his pants and returned his kiss, moaning in his mouth.

"I fully agree with you...," Kasumi said as they parted, her hand still resting on the bulge. Turning to her sister, she said: "And I'm sure you do too, don't you?"

"Yes...," Mai said, nodding slightly.

Kasumi moved away a bit, allowing her to approach him. Slowly, she grabbed his pants and pulled them down. At the same time, Kasumi pulled her and her sister's shirt's up, exposing their luscious breasts, their nipples quite hard.

Sinful Bliss said:
After several minutes of relaxation, Yuuki began to feel up on her Master as she tried to warm up for the next part of their fun. Her luscious boobs were rubbing on Keiichi's arm, gaining extra warmth and friction along the way. A silence filled the room but it wasn't uncomfortable. Without thinking, the made tilted her head, resting slightly on his shoulder as slight steam filled the room.

The wind howled and the raindrops continued to pound on the from the outside but it wasn't at all distracting. The blue-eyed cutie felt her body relax.it was nice that she have her Master for company. She brushed a strand of hair away from her face. Waiting for him to break the silence.

Relaxing in the warm water was very pleasant and Keiichi just stayed like that for a while. But of course he didn't forget the maid next to him, whose naked body was clean again. He wondered, for a moment, if he should do something, when she became a bit more active herself. He felt her soft breasts on his arm, a feeling her enjoyed quite much. Having her body so close to his didn't leave him unaffected and he became aroused again.

After staying like that for a short while, enjoying the nice atmosphere, Keiichi turned to the maid. Smiling at her, he gently caressed her side, feeling her skin under the water. He looked over her, taking in the beautiful sight of her naked body.

"I'm happy to have such a beautiful maid like you by my side," he said. "I really enjoy being here with you and... play with you a bit."

With that, he leaned in and gave her small kiss.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom