Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her Return home - kymoon x hells-

"Six darling children, my dear," he said close to her ear as he gave her the finishing romping, pounding her roughly that the bed would rock beneath them. His cock was hard and swelling, getting ready to release inside her once again. She may be a heroine to the country, but Richard is the only man who is able to dominate her body like this. He would finally shove inside her pussy, spilling out his thick seed that would flood her womb.

She screamed as he filled her womb with his seed her hips shaking as he pushed into her squeezing her legs together around him “ my lord I “ she moaned to him her eyes heavy . “ can we rest now?” She asked softly

Richard kissed Zanella on the lips as he laid her down on the bed, their bodies panting and sweating from such a work out. "Oh, weren't we resting just now?" He teased her and hugged her against him as they laid on the soft bed together. "Now sleep. We have a big day tonight," he said. Their ball dresses would be arriving later for them to wear together

She nodded cuddling into him shivering slightly. Her eyes soon closing as sleep came over her. She relaxed into his arms. Feeling relaxed her aniexity about being around the prince gone.

It would be a few hours later when Richard would awaken and he would shake Zanella up. 'Zanella, wake up. We have to get ready. Get freshened up and i'll help you with your party dress," he said to her as he would clutch her breasts to help stimulate her to wake up. He was already thinking of doing some naughty touching of her during the party and letting such horny feelings grow slowly without a way to deal with the urges properly. Their party dresses were already hanging and ready to be put on, but zanella had a few more jewelry and make up to apply, needing the help of maids for that portion.

She sighed looking up at him “Hmm can't we stay in bed my love” she cuddled him “ I do not this to wake. She sat up looking around the room. As she was pulled from.the bed my a maid “ come my lady you shouldn't leave his highness waitimg”

Richard chuckled as he would see this side of Zanella. For a dignified heroine of the kingdom, she was quite a sloth as she wanted to rest some more after some intense sex with her earlier. "Be a good dear, and I'll get you some wine when we are at the banquet party," he said to Zanella. He too would get up and call on his butlers to come help him wear his suit. Soon he would be waiting outside of the female dressing room, waiting for Zanella to be dolled up and to walk to the banquet room together

She came put of the dressing room “ i think I liked the battle field better the clothes where comfortable “ she grabbed his harm “ promise you stay right by my side”

Richard would wrap his arm around Zanella's, holding her next to him. "I'll stay right with you. It's only the noble men you'll be facing," he said to her as he would walk with her to the banquet room. Soon the door would open for them, announced with trumpets. "Behold, the Duke and Duchess of the Torrez family," came the announcer which everyone would bow their heads in respect, particularly to Zanella, the kingdom's heroine.

She nodded holding on to him tightly as they entered the room bowing to the people and smiling laying her head lovingly on her husnuper arm. “ just keep between the prince and i” she muttered softly

Richard would pat her hand and would walk with Zanella down the aisle where they can bow and greet the king and prince. Words of commendations were given, with Zanella awarded the Kingdom's cross officially for her role as savior of the kingdom. By tradition, Zanella would be given a high nobility, something she can keep for herself while still married to Duke Richard Torrez. Then dinner party would begin as music was played out.

Richard would get Zanella a glass of wine as some noblewomen would come to want to gossip with her. The Prince also came over to speak to Zanella, his e yes following her while Richard would wrap his arm possessively around Zanella. "It would be an honor if you can take an official post at the castle. Perhaps as my close aide or royal guard? Your skills can be put to use there," the Prince said as he was trying to recruit Zanella, his eyes though giving thoughts about her as a woman instead.

She blinked she wasn’t much for gossip and sipped her wine then of course here came the prince after her. She looked up at him “ I’m sorry you’re magjesty but Richard and I have already begun the process of brining his heir into this world and I must focus on making sure my husband is satisfied always.” She smiled “ between old friends I can’t keep my hands off of him “

THe prince would seemingly look at Duke Richard, who was holding Zanella by her waist and squeezed on her dress a bit more. "Oh my, my dear wife is so forward. It must be because she's learned to be free spirited in your army," he said to her as he would point out just how open and a bit perverted Zanella was sounding in front of the Prince. Zanella was his woman and even royalty can't touch her. "Lets go for some air, my darling," he said to her as he would turn her in the direction of one of the balconys that was a bit out of the way of the main party. He had something perverted in mind for his wife.

She leaned on him “ sure air sounds good” she smiled walking with him “ your the pervert I was just pretending to be you” she said as they got to the balcony “ please no funny buiness”

Richard would kiss Zanella and move her over to the more unseen corner of the balcony. He would pin her back to the wall as he lowered his hand beneath her dress and grinned. "Oh, then lets go do something serious. We should make sure you're doing your job, pleasing me and seeding me some children," he sia dto her as he pressed his fingers around her pantied pussy beneath her dress.

She blushed looking up at him. Shivering as he started touching her “ Richard please im supposed to be meeeting people “

Richard chuckled as he lifted her dress up a bit and rubbed her ass. People were still talking and moving inside the banquet hall, and they were just out of sight on the balcony. "Then let's make it quick, darling," he said to her as he pushed her fingers past her panties and started to finger her to get her wet.

“ Richard” she moaned her hips shaking her legs already feeling weak from his “ helping “ earlier. “ okay just put it in already “ she gave in her moans soft in his ear

Richard would lift her dress skirt up and shuffle closer to her, turning her around so she could face him and hug him around his neck. His dick was pulled out and he would pull her panties aside where he could then stick his dick up into her pussy. He felt her insides were tight and hot, wrapping around his cock as he started to fuck her and began to build up his pace slowly.

She mosned into his shoulder her body shivering as she moan sucking on his neck as he fucked bet moaning into his shoulder

He would pound her harder and hugged her against him. As he fucked her, there would be some voices talking to each other that would be close by. It was quite an exciting addition of being discovered, and Richard would grin at how Zanella may feel at the risk of being discovered. He would pound her harder against the stone rail as he held her, his cock getting bigger as his pressure was building up for that creamy release, while hitting her deepest part of her pussy

She moaned biting down on his shoulder to keep from screaming her body cumming as he enjoyed his way with her feeling so overwhelmed with his pleasure

Richard would pound her hard that would make Zanella's body rock back and forth, her muffles voice on his shoulder made harder to hold in. Finally he would shove deep inside her pussy, his dick pumping deeply inside her pussy that she should feel just how strong he was inside her.

"What was that sound?" came a woman's voice just inside the banquet hall and around that corner of the balcony door. He hugged Zanella closely to him just in case as he was still having his dick under her dress. But soon the women moved off and they were left alone now while the music kept playing by the band. He kissed Zanella then and pulled out of her pussy and chuckled.

She stumbled into his arms shivering “ Richard “ she muttered softly “ your disgusting” she muttered softly shivering as she snuggled into him more yawning “ now I’m all tired” she muttered softly snuggling into his neck “ I wanna go home

Richard chuckled as he took pride in how he dominated her in such a risky environment. "Why thank you, my heroine dear," he said as he noted that she didn't sound angry at all but perhaps a bit playful in their act. He would pull her skirt back into place and made her appear normal again, even if her legs might be shaky. "Just a little longer. You have to keep your appearance up and shake a few more hands. We can leave when the party is wrapping up," he said to her as he took her hand and would walk back into the dance hall as if nothing risque happened just now.

Back
Top Bottom