Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her Return home - kymoon x hells-

Kymoon

Super-Earth
The convoy pulled into the castle yard cheers of town folks heard behind them. She was finally home, then Duchess of Venture Mountain. As she stepped out of the carriage, she sighed when he wasn't waiting for her. She had never been to these lands before as they had wed in the capital. She walked up the steps of the home in her battle robes, a warrior in her own right.

It wasn't long before she was whisked into a nearby bathroom to be cleaned and changed. After all, she is seeing her. For the first time in three years since the archdemon campaign started where she and the prince together Slade the monster making them heroes. As they finished cleaning her up for the trust time in three year's she looked in the mirror and didn't recognize herself...

The duke's second guides her through the castle to the throne room. As they enter the door, she stops blush faces nervous how can seeing your husband after three years be scarier than facing an archdemon

Last edited by a moderator:
Duke Richard Torrez: https://cdn.donmai.us/original/b0/5...da_arco__b0594e7a1d8390043f8def8f8d013dab.png

Duke Richard had been waiting for this day for his wife to come home. He had been promised her hand in marriage to keep her tied to the kingdom lest they lose to another foreign power by other means. She may have been a commoner status, but she looked beautiful and powerful, someone who'd be lucky to have as a wife, but he intends to make sure that despite how powerful she was, he was still the man of the house and that her status now as duchess had come from him.

But when he was married to her and prepared to have her on his wedding night, she was suddenly taken away to head up the spearhead against the archdemon threatening the lands with his demon army. All that was left was her wedding gown tossed onto the bed and her horse taken as she rode into the night to meet up with the prince's army. He was infuriated, his wife that had become his was suddenly taken away and on his wedding night too. He will make sure that on the day she returned, he would make her realize that she should've given her wedding night to him and that she needed his permission to even leave to fight the archdemon.

His domain had expanded as the war went on, Duke Richard keeping tabs on her progress as she fought closely with the prince. Now after three years, the war was over and she had returned as a hero. He waited for her to come to the throne room as she was taken back into his domain by a magnificent convoy and the maids quickly bringing to her room where they prepared her well for her official meeting with her husband.

Duke Richard waited patiently in the throne room, sitting on the large chair as she was brought in. He was looking at her as he was sizing her up, his eyes showing the gruffness of a veteran and one that was judging her now as his wife and not as a hero. "Welcome home ... Duchess," he said as he looked over her and stood up, walking towards her. He would listen if she greeted him in turn before pulling her by the waist and kissing her lips forcefully, to suck her breath out as he kept his lips locked for a full minute and bending her back a bit

She blinked as he rose “ your Grace I.” before she could finish his lips where pressed against hers. She blushed as she felt him press against her. He looked exactly as she had remembered him. As they broke the kissed she peeked up at him “ Happy to finally be home “ she looked around the throne room. Though this technically had never been her home.

“ the war is finally over... The king wanted me to return to the capital with the prince... But I wanted to come here first” she look up at him “ the war against the arch demon and his army is finally over and I hope that... I brought you great honor as your wife. “ she said “ as for any rumors I... Would never leave you... For the prince we... Promised ourselves to each other “ she paused “ I Dont know how long I can stay until the king calls me back to the captial”

Last edited:
Duke Richard tilted her head back as he still held her by her waist. "And yet you didn't stay for our wedding night. And if they want to take you from my side, they'll have to ask for my permission, and you will have to get mine too," he said to her as he was standing taller than Zanella, his wife. He would move her quite quickly, pushing her against the throne chair and pinning her down on his very chair. He kissed her again and took hold of her shoulder sleeves of her dress, pulling them both to the sides and tearing them loudly. He grasped her breasts an kissed her roughly again. "You are three years late, my 'dear'," he said to her with his eyes looking like a predator

Zanella couldn’t understand what happen next. She had no choice in the matter. But before she could explain that she was pinned on the throne looking up at him as me kissed her roughly again. As he ripped her dress she didn’t know what to do or say “ I .. didn’t ask to leave they told me I had to go” she looked up at him. “ I wanted to stay with you “ she look into his eyes he was angry with her but why she was a hero had brought honor to the name he gave her.

He squeezed Zanellas chin to make her look up at him as he drilled her pussy with his fingers more roughly. "When you married me, you became my woman and wife. You would need my permission to leave my side from then on," he said to her as he used his other hand, unzipping his pants and pulling her hand down to make her grasp his large cock that had come free. Her legs were already being knocked wide apart by his legs as he was drilling her pussy harder with his fingers.

"Feel that? I have been waiting for three years for you to be my wife. I have three years of love just waiting to be given to you," he said to her as he kissed her on the lips, her hands still made to hold his dick as he was rubbing his thick tip against her pussy lips while his hands pulled out finally for her to then feel his cock tip pressing up and around her pussy lips

She looked up at him, eye wide as he fingered her so roughly, her body in shock. Why was he being so rough with her? " I.. " she gasped, her eyes closing as she tried to look away from him. She felt him moving her hand to hold him. She looked up at him as he spoke to her. She shivered as his lips kissed hers. She still had a firm grip on his manhood, scared to let go of him. Afraid, he would shove it all in her.

She tensed up when he started to push into her—turning her head from His lips " wait... Richard, it isn't supposed to be like this, " she said, whimpering as he pushed more inside her " why are you being so rough with me. I... I said I didn't want to go.

Richard continued to spoon against her pussy, teasing her opening as he made her involuntarily wet even if its a little. "Why, you left me hanging on our wedding night. Should i be happy about that? You didn't even tell me you were summoned without my permission," he said as he started to push into her pussy, her hand made to let go as his length started to insert more inside her. He could feel how tight she was inside as he reached down and toyed with her nub of a clit. He could then feel himself pressing up against her very tight hymen and he grinned. "I'm glad you're still very tight. Does this mean your chastity is still there?" he said to her as he truly hoped she didn't let someone like the prince take her first time when it was his right.

He would give her a moment to answer before he would make a hard shove in to prove if what she said was true. he let himself stay nestled inside her as he felt her muscles grab hold of his cock and he moved his hand below to feel if her virgin blood would be touched by his finger tips

Her body shivering as he pushed. " I... Would never give myself to anyone but you " she said shivering " your my husband I didn't want to leave I keep telling you" she shivered as he used into her fully. Her eyes got wide as he used passed her hymn. Was indeed a virgin. She looked up at him her eye lost in his. . She gripped around him her body trembling from the pain.

She was tense now she felt his fingers. She don't understand " why would you think I give myself to anyone but you my beloved?" get body shaking

Richard took his hand up to show the virgin blood on his finger and then licked it for her to see. "Who knows? Maybe the prince asks for your virginity that you've been saving for your husband for the kingdoms greater good. Isn't a heroine supposed to be selfless?" he said to her as he started to fuck her at a slow pace to get her body used to his size now that the initial pain seemed to lessen, at least that's how he sees it. He then leaned closely to her face. "And who is your husband now? My heroine?" he said to her

She shivered " I couldn't even if he asked I... Promised to be your wife " " I owe you that much" she shivered " since I left for so long." she gasped. As he pushed into her more and more. She screamed out, her body not used to this activity. Her green eyes closed shivering. “ your my husband... Richard” she said looking up at him “ you have been always”

Last edited:
Richard kept pushing himself in, kissing her roughly as he was intent on taking everything of her firsts for himself, thrusting a bit faster as he had sex with her on his throne chair. He took a handkerchief and wiped some of the virgin blood, a show of proof of her purity that belongs to him now. "Good. And you are my wife, the mistress of my household," he said to her as he started to get rougher with her pussy, thrusting harder now while his head was low to wrap her arms around his head. "and where is the wedding ring now?" he said to her

She gasped as he pushed into her more roughly. This wasn't what she had in mind for her and her husbands first time. Her eyes closed as a scream came out. She opened them at his next question " it's with my grimoire" she gasped shivering as she wrapped her arms around him. Then a moan passed her lips

Richard planted his hand around her neck and squeezed her there, leaning in close as he gripped a bit tightly to start making her choke. "In your grimoire? You hid the item that signifies your marriage, didn't you?" He said as he fucked her more, wanting to make her moan much more and much more louder as he released her neck and kissed her neck with his hands squeezing her bouncing breasts. HE was already picking up the pace, a sign that he is going to cum soon. "I'm going to cum. Take it all in and become truly mine," he said out loud as he fucked her with the vigor stored up for these three years, his cock getting ready to burst inside her, whether she begged him to pull out or to take it all in, and then it happened, his cock blew his balls load, pumping her the first wombful of cum for her body to finally taste

She gasped “ no I didn’t wanna lost it in battle to I put it there for safe keeping” she looked up at him “ so I return to you if I didn’t make it home” she moaned and shivered as he fucked her. “ wait I’ll get pregnant maybe it to soon” she said as he flew his thick load on her she cummed at the same time. Her body heavy now her eye looking into his. Breath heavy.

He made sure he was still inside her as he finished dumping his load inside her pussy, her womb to be filled with his warmth. He would slowly pull out and turn her around so she was seated on his throne, her body made to slump down on the seat with her pussy and legs spread out by Richard so he can see how her pussy was dripping with his seed. He leaned close to her and kissed her roughly on the lips. "Remember this. You might be a hero to the people, but you are always my wife here," he said to her as he rubbed her belly in an expecting manner. "When did the king want you to be in the capital?" he said to her

She blushed red looking up at him “ in two days time” she blushed “ there is to be a celebration I'm.to be named High mage” she shiveted looking into his eyes now “ will you come with me?

Richard tilted her head up and thought for a moment. "That's quite the honor. Of course I will come with you. You'd better make sure you are behind me when we greet the king," he said to her as he asserted his role as her husband and the head of the family, even if she is the honored hero of the kingdom. He then took her hand and got her to stand up in her disheveled state. "Lets take a bath together, my love," he said to her

She nodded “ of course” she nodded looking up at him she could tell by his look he was serious. When he took her hand she squeezed it tightly standing and laying her head on his shoulder “ a bath would be lovely “ she tired to smile “ there where only lakes on the battle front so warm water would be nice.

He brought his lovely wife up to the baths where it was just for their own personal use as the lord and lady of the castle. It was fancily furnished with a working waterpipe system. He started to strip his clothes off in their bedroom together with Zanella and walked with her into the bath room. There was one shower head and he brought her together with him to stand under it together, the hot water coming out now and raining over them, the full immersive bath to come after they cleaned each other off. "Your body feels strong. You must have trained hard out there," he said to her as he would lather up some soap and start washing her backside at first. He was however giving her a small appetizer for what's to come next .

She blushed “ well I didn’t want to die I might only be a mage but I needed to hold my own with the sword as well.” She muttered softly as he washed her “ I’m not as delicate as you might think.”

Richard decided to prove her wrong, his hand reaching around and grasping her breast, his other hand rubbing her belly then hooking down below where he shoved his fingers up into her pussy. "Why don't we see how true that sounds," he said to her as he fingered her roughly from the start, leaning her forward so she can plant her hands on the shower wall where the shower head was.

She shivered “ what are you doing” she said gently squeezing her legs together hood herself up “ what does any of this prove?” she said tyinging to wiggle free “ we in the shower “ haven't you enjoyed enoughb

He was fingering her more, his hand on her breast then pinching her nipples and pulling it. His fingers inside her pussy searched for her sensitive spots and he would listen to her breathing for that moment before attacking that spot to make her weak in her knees, leaving him to hold her up at that moment. "It's proving that you are always going to be delicate in my hands," he said to her

She blushed shivering as he legs felt weak “ delicate does it really matter that much?” she asked softly shivering as he pushed into her. “ why do you keep trying to make me feel like that?”

Back
Top Bottom