Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her Return home - kymoon x hells-

She shook her head “ it’s not that I don’t love the capital. When I’m was .. taken from my home as a youth to study magic with the church I hated it. To be forced to be something you didn’t want to be. Soon I understand it was my duty to serve and protect my country men. Sge blushed as he kissed her. “ I still wonder though how my life be if I ran away from them.

Richard chuckled as he held her against him as the carriage arrived at the city gates, entering through as the carriage rider provided the documents for entry. "Well then I wouldn't have a wife like you at my side, maybe a different woman," he said to her as he looked out the window to see they've entered the city. They would be approaching the castle next. "Are you nervous to be with in front of the king? And seeing your princely partner too?" he said to her as he rubbed her belly again while hugging her on his lap while the carriage approached the castle district

She shook her head “ the king no .” She said softly “ the prince as long as he not still on about us getting married” she said snuggling into her lords arms. “ I’m just .. glad your here to keep me safe “

Richard turned her head to face him. "Oh, was he telling you to divorce me and become his princess?" he said as he had the look of a man who wants to further possess Zanella for himself as he kissed her on the lips to further show her that she is his. "That man should know not to covet the wife of another man," he sai dto her

She nodded blushing as he kissed her. “ I refused him many a time. I was lucky your men where so kind to stay outside my tent at night when he come drunken call for me.

Richard felt the need to wring the prince's neck in front of the king, if not for the fact he was the duke and second only to the king in terms of nobility rank. The carriage was arriving at the castle gate now and they were allowed in. The carriage had stopped at the entry way to the castle inside and Richard stepped out first. He then held his hand out to Zanella. "Come, Zanella. Your husband is here to help," he said to her

She nodded grabbing his hand and walking with him she held on to him tightly nervously shivering. She didn’t want to be here honestly but she served the king and knew what would happen if she didn’t

He walked with her closely and as they were guided in, eyes were watching Zanella as she was the heroine of the kingdom. Entering the castle, she would see some of the knights order that she fought alongside, giving her a bow to her in honor of her achievements. "See anyone you were 'close' to?" he asked her quietly as they were approaching to the throne room door just down the path they are taking.

She nodded “ I know some of them better then others. She squeezed his hands. “ I led mostly our men to keep close to him. She felt awkward now for some reason and she was the hero

Richard would look at the knighits as they bowed their heads to her. He would keep his arm wrapped around her waist and made a possessive look for them to know she is his woman and wife.

"Here comes Duke Richard Torrez and his wife and hero of the kingdom, Duchess Zanella Torrez," the audience chamber announcer called out as the doors opened and Richard would walk in with Zanella, his hold on her loosened so only their hands were held together. Together they would come and bowed on their knees in submission to the king

When they approached the king she bowed but did not speak only leaning close to Richard. He asked her not to be out of turn. So she try and hold her tongue until she felt okay.

THe king raised his scepter and looked proudly down at Zanella and Duke Richard. "I am honored that you came to my summon, lady Zanella. You have done the kingdom and humanity a great deed in subjugating the demon lord and his armies. For this, I wish to bestow you the highest honor, the Star of Terra. With this you will have a lifetime pension and have the title of Saint. Come up, and receive your honor," the king said as he gestured for Zanella to approach the throne and the king.

She looked at Richard and walked up the king “ thank you my lord. I couldn’t have done it with out the support of my loving husband “ she bowed ready to receive the kings title. She thought about it Saint Zanella what an interesting turn of events from commoner to saint hood.

The king would take a sword and tap it on each side of her shoulders to bestow her the honor. "ah good. It's good you show honor to your husband. He gives a fine support to you. I look forward to you one day having children who will carry on your honor," he said which Richard was smiling while his head was looking down, enjoying what might make Zanella bashful at such a loud pronouncement from the king. "You will be attending the celebratory ball, will you?" the king said to Zanella as he sat back down on the throne, the crown prince at his side who was looking at Zanella with longing eyes.

She looked up at Richard squeezing his arm tighter then before. She snuggled into his arm as she felt the princes eyes on her. “ that would be up to Richard my lord. I would love to attend but not without him as we been apart for three long years. She smiled at him.

The king chuckled and looked to Duke Richard. "Well then, will the two of you grace us with your presences?" He asked. Richard bowed his head again and pulled zanella right next to him in a possessive manner and making her stumble to him. "Of course. I would be honored to accompany my wife and honor her alongside your subjects," he said. Many clapped at that and the king smiled. "Very good. You may rise and prepare for the banquet," he said as he raised his hand to signal that they can stand up and leave together

She nodded snuggling next to him. She could feel the prince eyes on her. She wanted nothing more then to run away from him. She was partially pulling him to the door. Once out of the throne room she finally relaxed “ thank goodness that’s over” she muttered softly

Richard would take up Zanella's hand as she relaxed, a sign to show others of how close they are. "Lets go first, my dear. The king would have prepared special guest rooms for us to use," he said to her as he would walk with her through the castle halls. A maid would be leading the way to their guest room and would let them enter. Soon the two would be alone and he would seat Zanella on the bed to rest her feet. "The prince was looking quite closely at you. Did you two harbor any .... ill intentions?" he said to Zanella.

She leaned on him as they walked looking mostly at the floor. She remained quite holding his hand tightly only snapping out of it as he asked that question. Her eyes looked up at his. “ me? No him … unfortunately “ she sighed squeezing his hands “ he get drunk on the campaign come screaming outside my tent. My beloved Zanella he would hell please come out and see me. The Duke doesn’t deserve you. I’ll be king one day and you my bride all you need to do is give yourself to me” she sighed “ Lucily commander Lucas would chase him off and watch guard every night” “ Please don’t speak I’ll of him.” She said soflty “ I can understand how he feels not all of us are so lucky to have someone who they adore” she kissed his hands smiling at him.

Richard would hide his hidden fury at the prince but he should be thankful to Commander Lucas for watching out for his wife. "You're very loyal through and through. I'm glad you kept yourself pure against that man," he said to her as he would push Zanella onto the bed with her hair spreading out onto the pillows. Richard was already placing his hands onto her breasts as he fondled her breasts. "How I want to beat the prince down and tell him to stay away from my woman," he said to her as he kissed Zanella. His hands were already pulling her top dress down to expose her breasts, his one hand groping her now freed boob while his other hand would reach down and slide under her dress to press and stroke her pussy folds through her panties

She looked up at him his eyes “ please don’t mention it the less conflict with him the better” she muttered “ we don’t need to give him a reason to separate us” she said softly her body shivering as he played with her breast . Melting under his touch again. “ plus I’m yours only my lord and I won’t let any one change that”

Richard would kiss her along her neck as he lifted her skirt up further, her skirt like dress flipping up to reveal the panties beneath. "Then show me some more, Zanella, my wife. What would anyone think if they saw just how slutty my wife truly is beneath the image of the heroine of the kingdom," he said to her. He would slip his hand beneath her panties as he finger banged her roughly to make her wet and horny again, reminding her well what he did in the carriage on the way here. "And I want a few children with you, my darling wife," he whispered closely to her ear. He was already pulling his pants down which she would hear him do and he would take his dick out and pulled her hand down to gently hold him firmly in hand.

She blushed moaned softly as he spoke in her ear. “ I was a commoner before I was hero” she moaned soflty “ she began to rub him up and down moving her hand to please him.” I love you so much my lord” she said softly.

His cock would twitch in her hand as he would push her forward onto the bed, sticking her ass out while her legs remained on the floor. Her top half would rest on the bed as hespread her legs apart. "Hmm, yes you were, but now you're the great heroine, so strong and noble," he teased Zanella and then pulled her panties down where he would see her wet pussy, all ready to be ravaged. "You'd best give me at least six," he teased her though it might sound serious. He would take his cock from her hand and pressed it up against her pussy, pushing inside to meet her hot inner walls

Six she moaned gently her body shivering what do you mean six” she moaned loudly “ it really feels good my lord when you fuck me” she pushed back on him “ please but your baby inside of me”

Back
Top Bottom