Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her Return home - kymoon x hells-

Richard took that on cue and his hands moved to properly grasp her breasts with her nightgown still on her body. Her thin fabric gave no protection to his strong hands as he groped her breasts, his cock fucking her with more vigor. "Good morning my darling. I'm giving you some wake up exercise," he said to her

her eyes got wide “ but we “ she moaned her body felt warm again as she looked into his eye she didn’t understand “ why ?” She moaned again her hips twitching more as he used her

Richard turned Zanella's head to his direction where he kissed her. "Because we're married. A husband must tend to his wife as much as the wife tends to her husband," he said to her as he picked up his pace, fucking her that her body would shake under his strength. "You're going to cum again, aren't you?" he teased her

She blushed as he spoke to her she understood what we meant but to be woken like this was embarrassing. She looked up at him blush faced nodding as she continues to moan for him her lower area tight around him ready to milk every drop.

His hands kneaded her breasts, his lips kissed along her neck, and his cock plunged deep and hard inside her pussy. He could feel her tighten up on him and he used that tightness to bring himself to the brink. He finally shoved in and his cock spilled his hot contents, filling her womb up with his seed.

She moaned out loudly as he toyed with her sensitive body as he came inside her she cummed as well her body shivering as she looked up at him “ do... You want children?” she asked him I mean yes.. Usually nobles wanted children but was it he just wanted and hier and a spare or something more.

Richard flipped her over so she could then be laying over top of him on her belly. "Yes. I want children and they will come through you. So you'd better work hard, hero wife," he said to her and kissed her roughly on the lips. He wasn't going to let her go just yet as he stayed in bed with her. "When did the king expect you for your award ceremony?" he asked her

She blushed and nodded “ I was supposed to.. Leave for the capital today with your.. Permission of course, “ she said softly, blushing, looking down at him.

Richard kissed Zanella. "Then lets get you properly dressed. The trip is a bit long, but my carriage is very comfortable," he said to her. He helped her up to get off the bed, happily amused of how shaky he made her on her legs. Her adventure wear was cleaned and prepared for her as is a ceremony outfit for her to wear once they reached the capital and to change into once they were in the royal castle.

She blinked looking up at him “ Richard don’t you think these clothes are .. alittle much for adventuring she said gent grabbing his arm “ how much does this .. cost?” She looked down at her traveling outfit and up at him pushing her hair out of her face.

Richard had walked with zanella into their carriage and were on their way. "It's nothing to balk, my honey. Let your husband treat his wife as she should befitting of her status," he said as he grasped her body while rubbing her breasts. He kissed her on the lips as they traveled, no one else but themselves in the carriage with the guards outside and the curtains pulled to hide them

She blinked “ shouldn’t I .. ride horse back fro your protection “ she said blushing as he touched her “ I could protect you better then anyone “ she snuggled into him it was still cold out. “ winter is setting in already”

His hands were very frisky as he reached down further beneath her dress. His fingers easily slipped under her dress and started fingering her pussy. "There are Mt k gifts around, and how better to protect me than inside the carriage," he said as he kissed along her neck. He was hugging her very closely to himself now as he shared his warmth with her while enjoying his time with her

She blushed cuddling into “ if that is your wish my love then I will try my best to relax.” She smiled trying to relax some. Being here with him like this was new to her

His fingers would dig deeper inside her pussy and he kissed her on the lips. "Are you warming up, my love?" He said as he groped her breasts a bit rougher with his other hand. He enjoyed how she tries to hide her voice so the knights outside wouldn't hear just how sexy their heroine could sound

She blush hiding her face in his chest “ I think I’m warm enough “ she moaned softly cuddling into him “ my lord are you sure this is okay ?” She said gently looking up at him

Richard chuckled and used a hand to push her leg apart from the other,giving him more room to finger her pussy more roughly. "What's wrong with a husband tending to his wife?" He mused as he kissed her lips, his fingers feeling up how wet she could get, how close she is to her own orgasm

She blushed “ we are... In a carriage to see the king” she moaned into his ear “
Richard please the knights are right outside the same men I led into war for three years”
She muttered “ I know that they are your men as well but..” she shivered biting into his neck

Richard chuckled as he drilled his fingers inside her pussy, feeling her inner walls tighten up and feeling more wet. "Then if they see and hear, they should know that you belong to me, the only man who is allowed to lay with their heroine," he said to her as he began to finger bang her towards her big release

She shivered her moaned getting louder till she couldn’t finish she e exploded everywhere and cummed on his fingers her moans hear out side she blushed pushing her face into his chest “ Richard please im so embrassed”

Richard stroked her backside and kissed the top of her head. "You have a lovely voice. I'm sure 'everyone' was enchanted by that," he said as he stroked her thighs while feeling the wetness that soaked her panties and down her legs. He had a handkerchief that he would then start wiping up the juices she let out from her orgasm

She did say anything only cuddling more into his chest. Why was he so hell bent on embrassing her. Was that.. laughing she heard outside the carriage she looked up at him tears forming in her eyes

Richard stroked her head and kept wiping her legs. "Don't be too upset. You're my wife so it's natural for the wife to enjoy such pleasures with her husband," he said as he brought out a fresh set of panties for her to quickly change into. He seemingly planned to do this all along and it wasn't a spur of the moment. It was just in time too as they would see the capital coming up on the road

She looked up at him “ I thought that was.. Only when we were at home we were on the road” she said gently letting him change her. She saw the tower from the Carriage “ … to think I a few months ago I thought I never see this place again “ she sighed sitting back in her seat.

With her panties back up again, he playfully stroked her pussy again as if making sure it was neatly snug against her. "We shouldn't be limited in our ..... coupling, my dear," he said to her as he leaned over to the window side to look out. "And I thought you enjoyed the sights here, walking in a parade and enjoying the glamor of being a heroine? and you'll probably get another one too as part of your official ceremony separate from our current meeting with the king," he said to Zanella and kissed her on the lips.

Back
Top Bottom