Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her Return home - kymoon x hells-

He fingered her much deeper now, bending her forward so she was now leaning her arms completely against the walls. "You are a rebellious wife, that's why. So much pride, so willful in running from my side. As your husband, I have to break you in," he said to her as he pulled his fingers out and pressed his hard dick up agianst her pussy again. He let her feel that he was ready and strong again before he pushed into her pussy, fucking her slowly under the shower water.

She shivered “ I left because my king who observe commanded it.” she moaned “ I just Dont get why you Dont see this “ she muttered her demeanor changing moaning and shivering “ I'm not a bad wife”

He fucked her from behind as he held her around her waist. "The moment you married into my family, you come under my direction. The fact you ran off on our wedding night without any word or permission already makes you an unfaithful wife," he said to her as he pinched her nipples and pulled on them as he pounded her pussy

She moaned out “ bit; I serve the king, you know that,” she shivered “ I don't ask to marry into your family. The crown arranged it,” she gasped, “and Don't act as your care. You haven't done anything for my family.” she shivered trying to pull away

Richard reached down and pinched her clitoris as punishment for retorting back against him. "Oh then you didn't know that I spent gold and manpower in eliminating spies that intended to capture and blackmail your family against you? I helped your family have secure livelyhoods while you were off becoming a hero to the kingdom," he said to her as he was quickening his pace inside her, a sign that he will be cumming soon

She screamed, her health heavy as he toyed with her more. “ thank you” she sail softly as another moan passed her lips “ I'm sorry” she said through her moans

"If you're sorry, then become my good wife and give me an heir," he said to her as he pounded her roughly until he finally shoved up into her pussy. His cock pumped her womb full of cum once again, pulling out a bit later to let his seed drip down her legs under the shower. He was helping her stand up and pulled her towards him with his arms hugging around her belly. "You're my wife, so you'll listen to me. Even the king has to come through me to get to you," he siad to her

She turn her head “ promise “ she said softly “ promise you keep me away from them “ she turned tears rolling down her face “ I don’t wanna go back to the front lines I don’t want to fight for My life anymore.” she was be raking down, shaking in his arms. “ I'm tired of fighting; I'm tired of risking everything fit people who Don't care. “

He let her air her grievance out to him and when she was done with tears in her eyes, he leaned down and kissed her on the lips. There was still some dominance over her in that kiss but this was of a protective husband instead of punishing her. "As your husband and duke of this land, you have my protection. As long as you don't act out of line and act as my wife at my side, you'll be safe," he said to her and rubbed her belly. There was a silent prayer there for a successful heir from her.

She nodded, snuggling into him now “ I promise I'll have as many as you want “ she said gently her body felt safe. “ I'm sorry, I'm just not used to not having to fight, “ she muttered softly “ ill try my best to.. Be better” she muttered

She nodded, snuggling into him now “ I promise I'll have as many as you want “ she said gently her body felt safe. “ I'm sorry, I'm just not used to not having to fight, “ she muttered softly “ can we.. Rest now I'm really tired”

Richard held her in his arms as the shower continued. "We can rest , but first my wife needs to smell clean. Prepare yourself," he said to her. While he won't be having sex with her anymore for the night, it didn't mean he was gentle with his hands. From top to bottom, he would scrub her hair clean, her skin from neck to feet would be very manhandled. His hands would grope and squeeze her breasts, her back would be scrubbed and stroked, her ass would be massaged, her pussy lips be touched and cleaned, and her feet would be soaped and washed clean. All was done by his strong hands as he took control of all her body movements even if it's against her will, yet she would be cleaned very thoroughly. That would all end once he wiped her clean and carried her onto his bed, giving her room and time to finally take some proper breaths

“ prepare .. myself?” She said looking up at him. As he cleaned her roughly jerking herself around. She try to move one way he move her another gripping her and as he cleaned. Once he was folding her in his arms she book a deep breath sitting on the bed now still naked she looked up at him “ … can I wear a night gown to sleep?” She asked him instead of demanding one. It probley work better In her favor to try and be more soft and less demanding with him.

She looked at the sheer night gown and blushed only nodding she was much to tired mentally physically and emotionally to argue with him slipping it on with her panties at least she had her underwear. It was simple full coverage like what commoners usually wear. She got back into the soft bed. It felt like a cloud compared to war cots and her hard wood flooring at Home. She laid her head on the pillow.

Richard would climb in with her and pull her to his side. "I've always dreamed of my loving wife, warming my bed in this way," he said to her as he pulled Zanella into his hold, her body pressing against him as her breasts could be felt through the thin see through fabric he gave her. He was already looking right at her eyes as he laid his head on the pillow

She blushed looking away from him “ good night my lord I mean … my love” she said looking back up at him nuzzling her head into his surprisingly warm chest. The sound of his heart was oddly soothing. It wasn’t long before she had drifted off to sleep

Morning would come along and Richard would find Zanella in his arms, still asleep as if she hadn't slept in a long time. But she was also vulnerable in his hold and he wouldn't pass this up now. He reached down beneath the blanket and would stroke along her inner thigh to get her started. He made sure to keep it light so she wouldn't be easily aroused. He would slowly work up beneath her nightgown and start touching her pussy lips to test the waters

Zanella was fast asleep. He promised to protect her so she was at peace and slept well for the driest time in ages. She didn’t notice him touching her shifting slightly in her sleep. Soft noises coming out her mouth

He can hear her sleep well and deeply, her mouth giving off a hint of moans as he touched her. He started to take a step further, his fingers parting her lower lips and started fingering around her shallow nether region. His thumb would press around her clitoris and he would lower his head closer to her neck to breath against her as if he was sleeping closely to her. Would she start to feel a little wet under his fingers?

She snuggled closer to him “ richard” she moaned in her sleep as her body got more excited from him toying with her. She shivered as a chill ran down her spine. As she started to stir some but not awake yet.

Richard can feel her insides was getting wet, her muscles tightening up a bit as he kept fingering her pussy. His fingers curved to attack a bit deeper inside her shallow regions, aiming to find that sensitive bit to attack on. His other hand would join and rub around her inner thighs, rubbing where he figured she was sensitive at to further stimulate her. How cute she would be if he could get his wife to cum and awaken from such a big release of pleasure.

She shivered moaning softly in her sleep as she got wetter she seemed to still icky be sleeping likely from the fatigue, and lack of sleep. She shifted some as her legs twitched from him rubbing her there

Richard wondered if he should be more daring now so he would pull his fingers out and hug up against her. He slowly pried her legs up and his cock was pointed at her pussy. His free hand would position himself then shove up into her pussy slowly. He would start thrusting slowly so she can feel it slow amidst her sleepy state

She cuddled into his chest when he pulled her close “ Richard “ she moaned softly as he pushed into her. As he hips met hers she moaned again her body shivering as she started to cum on his cock eye fluttered opens “ what’s … going on?”

Back
Top Bottom