Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parlay's Reward [Nurse_K & Kaziel]

He gave no reply, now intent on forcibly disrobing her. He reached up and ripped the front of her dress open, her ample bosom spilling free. He grinned wickedly seeing her pale skin, and reached out, and roughly began squeezing one of her silky soft breasts, his rough, calloused hands a shock to her system, having never had anyone touch them like this.

His other hand roved down and tore the hole in her skirt wider, her pale legs becoming visible. He reached down and ran his hand up her smooth inner thight then brushed his fingers against her slit through her underwear, still grinning evilly.

She screeched when he touched her breast, trying to scramble away from him, but all she did was flail uselessly. Tears welled up in her eyes and she tried to choke them back, but one spilled out and ran down her face over her chin and down her neck. "Alex! Please don't do this to me," she begged him, hoping that he retained some semblance of the compassion he'd had when he'd been Alex Baroaster...though she knew he didn't.

She full out screamed when his finger brushed up against her underwear, she flailed wildly, kicking her leg out in hopes of hurting him. She did kick him, in the stomach, but it didn't seem to phase him much.

As her knee impacted his stomach, he had already tightened it in preparation, so he shrugged it off, then his head wipped up to stare her in the face. "That's not how you should treat your husband." He growled. He wasn't in pain, just angry, and he let it show by an open palmed slap right to the cheek he hadn't backhanded outside. There was a loud pop, and the pressure in his palm made it sting worse.

She cried out as he slapped her, her neck twisting horribly. She could feel a crack in her neck and a large red hand print was forming on her face. He'd slapped her so hard that her entire body went limp for a moment, her knee dropping from his stomach to the bed, her legs open a little bit. She continued to wince from the pain of the slap, that was the second time she'd been hit in her entire life -- both by him.

Reaching down, he tore open her panties, her pale skin bared to him. Not wasting time, he undid his pants, pulling out his manhood, already hard from when he had been groping her earlier, and lowered his hips to between her legs. He reached between his legs, and held his member, finding her slit, and before she could do anything he pushed into her in one hard thrust, breaking her hymen and stretching her wide.

She whimpered again as he tore her panties open, though she was still temporarily immobile. Her chest heaved a couple of times as she tried to hold back crying, but once he slammed himself up inside of her, it was all over. He'd stolen her maidenhood and ruined her purity...though she was married to him, so technically, he had done his duty as a husband, and he wanted her to do hers as a wife: bear him an heir. Her tears fell freely, her eyes closed hard so that she couldn't see what he was going to her.

Alex continued to thrust away at her, her whole body shaking. When he was pulling out, he could see the smear of blood that happened when a girl first was with a man. He hadn't really thought she would have, but it was a small comfort. Reaching up with one hand, he continued to grope and squeeze her breast, loving the feeling of it, the other one bounced every time he pushed into her.

If her tears meant anything at all to him, he didn't show it. Holding himself up with his other arm, he pounded away on her, feeling the pressure build up inside of his loins. He fully pulled out of her, only to ram it into her, releasing himself, flooding her womanhood with his seed. He continued to flex his hips, pumping every last bit of it into her, and he let out a sigh of pleasure.

Slowly sliding out of her, he grabbed a torn bit of her dress and used it to wipe clean his softening shaft and he lay there for a moment, just enjoying the post-orgasm bliss.

Maggie cried throughout the entire ordeal. She jumped when he grabbed her breast again, him touching her elsewhere was almost more violating than the actual rape. She felt the slightest relief when he pulled all the way out, but that relief was smashed when he thrust back in again, harder than ever, and released inside of her. She sobbed at that, knowing that he only did it to impregnate her. He didn't love her, he only wanted her for one thing. She was now convinced that that was all he had ever wanted, he'd identified her as a good candidate from the beginning.

When he pulled out of her again and wiped himself off with a piece of her dress she opened her eyes and glared at him. She lifted her head and spat at him, fighting against her binds for a few seconds before she let herself drop again. She pulled her legs together and drew them up to herself, doing the best she could to protect herself.

After taking a few moments to recover, Alex sat up and slipped his pants back up his legs. Standing and walking over next to where she lay, he looked down at her. He cleared his throat to get her attention. "We need to set some rules in place for while you're on the ship."

Holding up his fist, he extended his index finger. "First, you will only speak when spoken to. If you require my attention, you may clear your throat, but your place is serving me and thus you do not speak unless I speak to you first. Also, the crew is not to speak to you, and unless I give you permission, you are not to talk to them. And when you are speaking to me, you will refer to me as 'Sir', 'Husband', or 'Alex'."

He raised his middle finger, second finger up. "Next, when I lay down to sleep, you will lay next to me. As my wife, you will sleep with me."

His ring finger joined the other two outstretched. "You will also only eat or drink what I give you."

Extending his pinky finger, all of his fingers outstretched, "Last, but not least, you are to put away your dresses. I have other clothing for you to wear. Being on a ship makes wearing such outfits highly unpractical. If you fall overboard in a dress, you'll drown before you can be saved and I will not have that. When you are ready I will show you your new outfits."

Kneeling so he could see her face. "Are there any questions, my wife?"

Maggie didn't look at him the entire time he spoke to her. Her eyes started out open and looking towards the wall, but as his ultimatum went on she closed them, restraining herself from bawling uncontrollably. She sniffled a couple of times and tried to pull her arms down again, they were sore and tired from being held up for so long. Her entire body was hurting from the stress of the day. When he asked her for questions she turned her head and stared at him for a moment, her expression blank though her face was tear stained.

"Untie me," she demanded, her anger flaring within of her for a moment, but she quickly realized that demanding things would get her nowhere, ".....please?"

As she said this, he stood, his arm reaching back. She flinched away from it, and he held it a scowl on his face, his voice becoming deep and commanding. "Please... what?"

She did flinch, she expected another hard slap across her face to match the already raised red handprint that was there. "P-please...husband," she choked out the word, though it hurt her heart and her soul to say it. He certainly didn't feel like a husband to her. He was a captor.

He let his arm down, not slapping her. "Good, I'm glad we understand eachother." He said, as he bent over her, reaching over and slowly untying the straps of cloth which bound her wrists. They were red marks from where the cloth had held her in place.

Pulling himself away from her, he walked over to one of his cabinets, pulling out a short pair of pants and a brown button down shirt, which he placed on bed. "These will be your clothes for today." he said, leaving little room for disagreement.

She breathed a sigh of relief when he released her wrists. She brought them down and rubbed each in turn, wincing a little as the pain stung through her arms. She had a slew of obscenities that she wanted to sling at him, but she kept silent for now. She glanced at the clothing, then up at him, and back down at the clothes. Boy clothing? Pants? She blinked a couple of times and then stammered,

"No...no corset?" she asked tentatively.

"These are chosen for their light weight." He explained, deciding to let her slip go this time. "Corsets are heavy, and will weigh you down, both while on board and if you go overboard." He turned away from her and walked over to his desk and took his chair, and spun it so it was facing the bed as he sat down and kept looking at Maggie.

He could see the anger and hatred in her eyes. He could control how she acted and what she said, but he couldn't control her feelings. He had known that this could be the outcome and had been ready for it from the moment he embarked upon this plan. He kept his face neutral, no emotion showing.

She swallowed, thinking, and looked down at the clothes again. She gritted her teeth, but just nodded. She didn't move to get dressed though, she just tugged what was left of the wedding dress down far enough that it covered her womanhood. She curled up into a little ball facing the wall and away from him. She understood the need for light clothes to not be drowned in the water, though at this point she would rather drown than live the rest of her life with Alex.

"You will now get up and get dressed, my wife." He said this as he continued to sit there watching her. She had curled up and he had considered letting her recover, but he had the distinct feeling that doing so would spawn her rebellious feelings in her. He wanted to squash those feelings. She was his wife... his property, and she would know it.

She lay there for a few moments more before she moved. She considered defying him right off the bat, but she supposed that changing out of this wretched wedding gown wouldn't be too horrible. She sat up and grabbed the clothes, moving to the corner of the cabin. She put the pants on, just pulling them up under the wedding gown. She managed to get out of the wedding gown and threw it on the ground, her back exposed to him. She pulled on the shirt and turned around, just glaring at him.

He smiled at her, it a mix of pleasure over seeing her dressed like this... it was surprisingly arousing since her beautiful form wasn't hidden by all the ruffles and poofy dresses. The pants clung to her shapely hips, the top loose at her waist, but her full bust filling out the front very well. There was even a glimpse of her cleavage at the top button.

Beyond just enjoying the sight of seeing her dressed like this, she did what he wanted her to do. Even if she hated him for evermore, she would be a good wife. She would care for their child or children, and ensure them the best life they could have. Anything more was beyond what he could ask.

Maggie despised the outfit to the greatest degree that she possibly could. It was tight where it shouldn't be and loose where it shouldn't be. The short pants revealed came to the middle of her calves, revealing her ankles (which was incredibly improper). Even though she despised it, she would wear it. Maggie was stuck on this ship with Alex, she knew there was no way out except to kill herself. If and when he got her pregnant, she would care for and love the baby. She would never make an innocent suffer for the sins of it's father. She would give the children all of her love, and Alex would have none of it.

She glared at him when he gave her a smile. She could see the sick pleasure he was getting out of her being dressed like this. She turned away from him and climbed back onto the bed, returning to the position she'd been in before. She curled onto her side facing the wall, bringing her legs up to her chest and stuffing her face into the pillow. She closed her eyes and ignored his presence completely, pretending that she was sleeping.

He decided he'd had enough fun with his new wife for one day. Standing, he looked her over once more, her attractive curves visible even with her back turned. He strode out of the cabin without another backward glance to get an update on the status of the raid of Charlestown.

Maggie glared irritably at him when he turned away from her and towards the door. He was so horrible, not even a smidgen of the man she'd fallen in love with a week before. She balled her hands into fists and wanted to scream and kick wildly, but she had never been one to throw tantrums and she knew that wouldn't get her anywhere. She thought hard, trying to come up with a way to decieve him. She couldn't jump off the boat or anything, but maybe she could find a way to keep him from getting what he wanted.

Finding his way out to the deck, he watched as fires spread across the buildings of Charlestown. Screams of lust, anger, terror and glee could be heard even from the deck of his ship so far away. Some of the other ships were launching cannonballs at various places, helping to contribute to the destruction.

A few passed, with various crewmen coming back, many not coming back at all. The fleet remained there, ensuring that the entire town and Fort Charles were reduced to rubble. He continued to watch into the knight, basking in the distant glow of the fire. He retreated back to his cabin as the night pushed on, checking on his wife.

After he'd left it was completely silent inside of the small cabin. She could hear the screams from the island and the realization of everything hit her. Her friends were dead. Her tutors were dead. Lord Paulingous was dead. Her father...was dead. She began to cry softly, her tears soaking the pillow beneath her head. Over time her crying grew heavier, until she was openly sobbing.

She heard the door to the cabin open and she tried to stop crying, at least stop making noise. She stifled her sobs, turning her face more into the pillow. She was extremely exhausted, her head ached and the rest of her body hurt some. Her muscles tensed as she heard him approach, she didn't want him to touch her.

Standing over her, he looked down at the tear soaked pillows. "Wife." He said, trying to get her attention. Whe she didn't respond, he reached down and roughly grabbed her arm and pulled her up into a sitting position. "Wife!" he repeated much more forcefully, to make sure he had her attention.

Back
Top Bottom