Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

Issac wrapped his arms around her and held her close gently rubbing her back to try and comfort her but also so that if she had been injured like that then as not to hurt her

Yes she had been injured in such a manner but it had been a number of months ago, those injuries had long since healed. At least physically. Mentally she was still beyond repair, and the scars were still very obvious. The screams from the man that was being whipped was even more haunting than anything else. "Your Majesty. We have searched the entire palace and we cannot locate the two youngest princes at all. And it would seem that the woman who was to marry Prince Richard is awake and roaming the palace." a guard spoke as they came down the stairs which had the king stating for a close eye to be kept on her.

Another guard then spoke as well “a ship was seen of the coast it has a flag with a cobra on it the people are beginning to panic.” arianna had called in some help to keep the king busy and this captain was good friends with Sin so he would be pissed to find out she was drugged and held captive in the castle

This had the king just looking at the guard for a moment in time before he was commenting, "I am assuming that they are here for their fellow pirates. So.... We will just have to remind them that we have two of their own "royals" within our grasp." Although this would also require him to catch ahold of Sin, which definitely wasn't going to be an easy task at all.

The king was just looking over before he was commenting that he didn't take any prisoners at all either. Although as this was happening, Sin was making through the palace although she was pausing when she spotted the flags in the distance. Oh it seemed like Cobra was there, which had her giving a faint smirk. "Lady Sinnia.... We have been looking for you. The king wishes to have a word with you." a guard spoke as they came up behind her which had her looking at them for a moment. This had her tapping her lips for a moment before she was commenting, "I'm refuse to talk to him until he releases my fiance." With that she was turning and darting away. No now that she knew Cobra was there, she had to send him a message. Which wouldn't be a hard thing at all as she moving outside and whistling, Whitefeather streaking down towards her. This had her taking off the necklace that she was wearing and telling him to take it to the ship. Yet sadly for her, what she wouldn't catch was the arrow that clipped his wing when he flew past the walls. Yet luckily the falcon was still able to make it to the ship, if only barely.

Cobra caught the bird before it could fall and carefully held it to his chest. he took the necklace from it and assured the flacon he had done well. Cobra then handed the bird off to his medic who would tend to the bird while he helped Sin.

Whitefeather was making a rather weak sound but he was grateful he had gotten the item to the man. Just a sign that Sin was safe and she was presently on the move. The medical was taking over and questioning "What are you thinking, Captain?"

“I am thinking we have some fun let the men know to pillage but hide what we take no killing or harming civilians let’s draw this coward of a king out” Cobra walked to his cabin and grabbed his gear before looking at him men as they had all gathered except for the one tending to her falcon

It didn’t take them long to get to the island where the princess was and Arianna was the first off the boat dressed in blood red clothes with her hair haunting around her waist

This had one of the men giving a nod of his head before he was heading off to pass on the message to the other men. Pillage but they weren't allowed to harm or kill any civilians. Yet there were a few that were question about if any guards tried to come after them, if they were welcome to kill them at all.

The navy man, known as Dimitri, was following after Arianna so that he could lead them through the forested area and towards the hidden away training area that was there. "If she is here... she will probably be at the center building. That is where the king stays if he is here watching over the training. So... a difficult room to obtain access too."

Cobra smiled “they come for you give them hell make them regret coming after us”

Arianna chuckled “all the more fun for me” Arianna was looking forward to the confrontation

"I'm honestly shocked you came way out here for a woman." One of the newer crew members was speaking after a moment in time. This had another commenting that it wasn't just any woman bit other than that... He would let Cobra explain.

Dimitri followed after her and was just pointing out a few different areas where guards would naturally he standing guard.

Cobra looked at the crew member “she is one of the two pirate queens and when the other asks for my help because she could be in danger a smart captain helps cause if something happens to one and the other finds out you ignored a request with out a good reason be prepared for hell. That and both of them are good friends of mine”

Arianna smiled and sent her men out to deal with them while she headed to the main house

This had the new member nodding before he was commenting that she wasnt a very strong queen if she was taken hostage." "Knowing Sin.... It was done on purpose." Another of the veteran pirates was commenting, Cobra's first mate.

Soon enough they were heading into the city and taking to pillaging. To keep with looks, they were threatening the civilians but that was all.

Soon the pirates had made it to the palace and they were walking in to what seemed like A in arguing with a few people. And it seemed like the king was there as well. And the dress she had been wearing was torn and far shorter than before, left a bit to the imagination.

Sin was looking over her shoulder before she spoke, "You would have shredded it as well had you seen it. It was pink and poofy. Horrid truly." The king was just looking over before he was commenting, "So you must be the infamous Cobra. I have to truly wonder.... What brings you to my humble kingdom?" The newcomer was talking to one of the others about the white falcon that had been injured, loud enough where Sin was able to hear the conversation. "Wait.... What about this falcon....?" the woman questioned before her eyes were flickering towards the king and she was stating, "You were stupid enough to try and hold two pirate royalty hostage and then.... You had my falcon shot down. You are begging for death." "Remember Sinnia. You are wed to my son; and currently the Princess is in my hands." the king was speaking with a rather dark grin which just had her snickering a bit before she was cooing, "I would doublecheck that signature of mine. And..... The princess.... Well she is safe enough." With that she was just moving to stand behind Cobra and was just peering around him at the king, who seemed to be seething in rage. And for the time being she was going to keep her distance. Especially considering she didn't currently have any weapons on her.... and she could tell that her fellow captain was more than a little infuriated with the king. She was slipping her arms through the arm sleeves of jacket and just pulling it around herself more tightly.

"you Falcon is fine and being tended do dear Sin" Cobra smiled at her and then shifted and if she looked she would notice that he had one sword and two daggers secured on his back in a way that hid them from the king's eyes. these items were her spares as he kept a set for both queens on his ship as he never knew if they would run into each other and the girls not have their weapons

Sin was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was letting out a small breath of relief when she heard the news before she was looking towards the king who was commenting that they should probably be careful with what they did. Which at that point in time was the truth, she had no idea if the princess was safe or not. While she was concerned for Richard; she wasn't as concerned not with the fact that her father was with him, not to mention her father's First Mate. A faint smile did form on her lips when she saw the sword that Cobra had brought with him, a spare that he always kept on his ship for her just in case. "Oh aren't you are sweetheart." she was cooing before playfully giving him a peck on the cheek and was grabbing onto the daggers, not letting the king know at all.

And as this was happening in the throne room, Selena was making her way down through the dungeons swiftly so that she could try and free those that were in the dungeon. Hopefully without getting caught, but who knew how that would turn out. Hopefully if any guards did show up that Richard would be able to get them to stand down or something. She wasn't even sure where Isaac had gone off to, she had seen him although he had just vanished a bit ago.

Those that had gone with Arianna had managed to find the princess although they were at a small standstill with the fact that one of the men was holding the child tightly with a dagger pressed firmly to her neck. And he had been start, positioning himself so that trying to get a shot at him was going to be difficult unless they wanted to hit the princess on accident. "Arianna...." the child was whimpering in a frightened voice, tears falling down her cheeks. Her hair was a mess and the once fancy dress that she had been wearing was a bit torn and covered in mud.

"it is ok dear sister I will get you out of here" Arianna took the bow offered to her and after taking a breath she drew it and took aim the male knew they wouldn't use swords and risk hitting her but Arianna was skilled with a bow and she aimed for the males eye and then one furthest from the young child "close your eyes sweetheart only open them when I tell you too" Arianna didn't want her to see the man die simply hearing it would probably give her nightmares for some time.

Arianna was just looking at her and if one could tell, the poor child was quivering from head to toe rather violently at that point in time. Yet she was closing her eyes tightly, not even seeming to open them when the man was yanking her back more, the dagger biting into her neck a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom