Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

Sin was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she was commenting, "That was Arianna and.... I think she would have been more furious had the princess been still forced into this. Or if she hadn't been allowed to leave with the princess. See benefits of us being "princess" in name within that kingdom. Your father never specified that it had to be a trueborn daughter of the king that you were married to, it just needed to be a princess in name." With that she was just giving a slight shrug of her shoulders although it wasn't long before there was a tap on the door and there was a maid popping their head in stating that the king was wishing to speak to Richard's wife-to-be. This had Sin looking over before she was commenting, "Well I suppose I can humor him... just to inform him that it had been a long journey and if he is wishing to speak to me, he can come to me next time."

Richard frowned and then sent his personal guard with her "stay close to him while I know you can protect yourself and quite well I dont trust my father not to try something" Richard knew all hell was going to break lose if they didnt stop their father and soon

Sin was just looking for a brief moment before she was sighing and getting to her feet. "I truly wouldn't be too worried about me. If anything I would worry more about your father if he vexes me." She was humming before giving a wave of her hand and heading off.

"no killing please" RIchard wouldn't care if she beat the shit out of him but he wouldn't be able to protect her if she killed him. until his brother took over and it was time for them to get that ball rolling.

Sin was just looking towards him for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "I will not kill him. I do know how to somewhat act like a lady."

Richard chuckled "I don't doubt that but I figured you and your friend would like a chance to beat his ass together" Richard knew once he was off the thrown he was free game for the two ladies and he wasn't going to keep them from having a chance to knock some sense in to him

Sin was looking over before she was commenting, "Don't worry. I won't embarrass you as your wife-to-be. Even if it is only as a ploy right now." With that she was heading off out of the room, and the maid was leading her off towards where the king was at.

Richard shook his head lightly and after she left he went to work with his brothers so that they could remove their father from the throne once and for all

Sin was heading off so that she could speak with the king, a small breath escaping her lips. Soon enough she was walking into the throne room although had to grab the maid to pull her out of the way so that the girl couldn't get hit with the goblet that came flying out of nowhere. "Now that is just plain rude...." Sin was mumbling and asking the trembling maid if she was alright.

Sin was just looking at her for a brief moment in time before she was raising an eyebrow before she was mumbling something under her breath. After that she was just gliding into the room and just looking at the man.

the young woman watched her in case she was injured so that she could tend to her to make sure that her friend didn't become angry when she returned.

Sin was just looking at the king for a brief moment in time, listening to what he had to say. Although she was a bit taken back when he was telling a maid to go and inform Richard that they would be hosting a engagement celebration as soon as possible. "Now take her away and make her look more presentable." the king was speaking and Sin just found herself at a loose of words for a bit, completely unsure of what to even say.

when Sin returned to the prince's room he would find that the boys were all standing behind their fifteen-year-old brother and there were ten elder men in the room all signing a piece of paper. Richard looked over at Sin and smiled before picking another paper up and handing it to her it was a marriage offer for the princess but instead of a ten-year gap it would only be five years but the date listed for the wedding was after she would turn twenty and they would spend the summer together until then getting to know eachother. this proposal was heavily in the princesses favor as if she didn't want to wed the young prince and soon to be young king she could end the engagement.

Sin was walking into the room before she was commenting, "Well your father is set on us getting married. Already wants to host an engagement party." This had her shuddering faintly before she was looking towards the papers for a moment in time before she was commenting, "If you want me to be honest. The king doesn't wish to marry the princess right now with her only being ten years old. He wishes to wait officially until she is at least fifteen at the earliest. The only reason that he accepted the marriage from your father is because... your father threatened to start a war with his kingdom. Yet loopholes are wonderful things. It was a marriage for a treaty and it only said that a princess needed to wed his eldest son..." With this she was stating that she would however suggest that he send the documents to the other king with a short message for him to at least consider it. "Until he decides. I shall uphold the end of the bargain and remain here to ensure that the treaty remains in place."

"There is no need with these signatures our father no longer has power and my brother Eric does he is now the king but I and my other brother will guide him till he is eighteen and the proposal states they would not wed till she was twenty and only if she agrees to it once she is older we discussed it and figured this would help safe guard her as well if she is in a formal engagement no one can force her father to wed her to someone else" Richard thanked the elders and once the last signature was on the paper with their stamp he set it aside so that it could finish drying

Sin was just watching before she was speaking, "Your father is going to be quite furious with this development. Although I suppose it saves me from having to wear a dress at an engagement party." With that she was giving a faint shudder at the thought.

"oh he will be more then a little infuriated I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls some stupid shit to cause problems" Richard looked at his brothers and smiled lightly knowing full well there would be drama but not what kind

The proposal was sent to the neighboring king in secret, under the guise of it being a letter being sent from Sin to Arianna. Anybody who was smart would know not to be shooting down the albino falcon that was streaking away from the castle. A bird that belonged to Sin herself, something that she had rescued as a young chick and had raised and trained carefully over the years. Yet as they waited for the reply they came to learn some rather tragic news; that Eric couldn't become the king at all. There seemed to be a law in place, an old one that some of the advisors had missed when looking over to see how they could make this work, where it said that the current ruler had to be eighteen years old to inherit the throne and no younger.

It was almost a week before they had gotten a response from the neighboring king. Sin was out on the training field sparring with a few of the knights that were there, her platinum blonde locks pulled up into a tight ponytail at the time. She heard a familiar screech from the sky which had her calling a halt to the sparring as her albino falcon came streaking down to her, landing on her outstretched arm. The woman was unafraid of letting the large bird perch on her arm without padding. It had taken a long time to train the bird to land with digging in his talons but she had managed to do it, now he had his talons merely wrapped around her arm as though gently holding onto it.

She was taking the letter from him and gently scratching at his head, which had him seeming to give a bird like hum of happiness. The letter looked like it was from Arianna; which had her giving a faint frown as she opened it up after the bird had taken off. The news definitely had her pausing for a moment and a frown darkening on her lips. Well this wasn't good news at all, and she was stuffing the letter way hastily as she heard a familiar voice of the king as he came up with a rather petite woman. Oh yeah she had forgotten that tonight was the night that they were having that stupid engagement ball; which she wasn't at all looking forward too.

Before she could even do anything at all she was being dragged off by the woman, who was exclaiming that they needed to start getting prepared. The ball was only a few hours away. At least before Sin was dragged off by the woman she was able to slip the note she had gotten into Richard's personal guard's hand. Hopefully he would understand what he was needing to do. When the note was taken to Richard it would basically explain that the princess had been kidnapped and that there was a fleet of his father's men waiting on the outskirts of the kingdom, waiting to strike if this engagement didn't happen tonight.

Richards guard headed off to take the letter to the young prince so that he could read what was going on. there was a separate letter from Arianna stating that her father was going to be at her engagement party and that Richard needed to be on his best behavior as the male was rather infuriated at the moment

Luckily Richard seemed to be with the other princes at the time so they were all able to know what was going on, and the news definitely seemed to bring them all down even more. Learning about that rule had been a rather crushing blow to all of them, yet this was just the icing to the cake now. "My lord, I was told to inform you by His Majesty that you should begin getting ready for the party. Already your wife to be was taken away by a few mades to get ready for the evening." the maid was speaking that came into the room. A maid that had been assigned to Sin by Richard that first day, although in the past week it had become rather obvious that Sin had fallen into a bit of a depression. Yet she did live her life on the sea or near the water, being at ports was something that she could stand because she was still near the ocean, and could still go to the ocean. Yet now she was like a bird trapped in a cage, forced to see the thing that she longed for but never able to reach. The king had more or less forbid her from leaving the walls of the palace, worried that she would try running off.

Richard sighed and then looked to the elders after dismissing the maid "what if i took the throne could we eliminate that rule and then I step down allowing Eric to take the thrown" Richard was almost ready as it was but he needed to get this figured out and fast before the two of them became a forced pairing and that would only make the young woman depression even worse

This had a few of the elders just looking at each other for a brief moment in time before one of them was stating, "Yes that is something that you would be able to do. Although your father has already stated in his will that in order for his eldest children to inherit the throne they must be married." This just had another one of the elders just mumbling that it would be good for everybody once the current king was no longer on the throne. "Shh... One never knows who is listening." another one was speaking in a low voice, a sign that they should probably drop the conversation a bit. A small inner sense telling him that they had somebody trying to listen in on the conversation.

"that may be but he isn't dead yet so his will has no effect on what happens now if we present the guards with the signed order and do this at the engagement party father will be caught off guard and he won't be able to attack Avalor." Richard knew ones will only took effect went they passed one and as his father was still alive he wasn't worried about it

The next few hours just seemed to fly by at that point in time and people were beginning to arrive for the engagement party. The king was already seated on his throne just watching everybody that was within the ballroom, simply waiting for the guests of honor to arrive to the party. Although it wouldn't be too long before the couple were being lead out of their rooms by a few servants. It was pretty clear that Sin was incredibly uncomfortable at that point in time, wearing a dress and high heels.

Back
Top Bottom