Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

The king was just watching as his son was wandering off before he was stating to himself that it seemed like he was going to have to take care of both of his eldest boys. One of his elite guards seemed to come up next to him and was stating that the eldest prince and the pirates were in the dungeon, but the youngest two were nowhere to be found.

Selena just made her way through the palace towards the room that Sin was in just as a few of the king's men were leaving the room after having taken her there.

it was only a matter of a few minutes and Issac followed in after her closing the door behind him so that they could speak in private as he didn't doubt that Sin wouldn't care about what they talked about

Well Selena was definitely startled when Isaac was coming into the room, although even more startled to find Sin seeming to all of a sudden be between herself and Isaac, the hair pin to the prince's throat. Well whatever she had been drugged with definitely hadn't last long in her system that was for sure, she had merely pretended that she had still been unconscious. Yet she was pulling her hand away when realizing that it was the prince and she was taking a few steps away, apologizing to him. Although Selena was giving a startled streak when Sin was all of a sudden cutting off of the bottom part of the skirt, showing off far more of her legs than what most women did within the palace.

"its ok I startled you both" Issac made Selena sit down and then applied a cool cloth to the side of her face "here lets hope this helps with the swelling"

Selena was a bit startled by him doing that and was just stating that he wasn't needing to do that, that she would take care of it herself. "Selena. Who hurt you." Sin spoke after a moment in time although there was a rather dark tone to her voice as she pulled her hair out of the updo, allowing it to cascade down her back once again.

Issac looked at her "that isn't a problem right this moment. not that I am saying it isn't important but right now we have to figure out how to get my brother and your father out of the dungeons" Issac then looked at Selena and spoke softly "just let me tend to you it was my father who hurt you"

Sin was just looking towards Isaac for a moment in time before she was commenting, "I wouldn't say that at all. It is important to me. After all Selena was assigned to assist me; and I protect those that are close to me." With that she was just tilting her head a bit when he was commenting about rescuing his brother and her father from the dungeons. This just had her giving a faint grin before she spoke, "Knowing my father he has a plan.... So I'll just have to cause a bit of chaos and draw attention towards myself. The people are under the impression that the prince as arrested for treason but they also think that should he gain forgiveness that he could be redeemed. So I guess I have to become the.... distraught and upset fiancee."

Issac looked at her and chuckled "have fun with that I am going to make sure that the swelling goes down on Selena's face" Issac actually had a minor crush on the female but until his father was dealt with there was little he could do about it

Sin just looked over before she was speaking in a rather innocent voice, "One should never scorn a woman who is to be married soon." With that she was just turning on her heel and heading out of the room stating that everything was going to end up turning out fine.

Issac chuckled and then shook his head a little "my father is in for one hell of a rude awakening when she gets ahold of him" Issac then looked back to Selena and moved the now warm cloth back in to the water before wringing it out and placing it back on her face

Selena was just watching for a moment before she was speaking in a soft voice, "My lord.... You need not lower yourself to tend to a mere maid such as myself. This is nothing... A mark that will fade away in no time at all."

"I am not lowering myself a true royal, cares for all and is willing to do simple things like this. This was the first lesson my grandfather taught us when we were but small boys a lesson my father forgot long ago" Issac smiled at her and then repeated the process with the cloth once more

Selena was just stating that his father would be furious when he discovered that his son was lowering himself down as such to help a maid.

"he is already pissed at me whats a little more" Issac chuckled lightly not really worried about his father or how mad he would possibly get

Selena was just looking towards him before she was speaking in a soft voice, "The king is terrifying when he is upset." Yet this was a secret that the princes knew nothing about. The man's hidden torture chamber... One that she happened to know where it was located. Yet again she had been subjected to that a few times herself for going against him, disagreeing with something he wanted. Yet now that she thought about it... there had been some journals there, perhaps some of that stuff would interest the prince. "My lord.... I know this is.... It isn't my place to speak but.... Will you trust me? And follow me? I think that there is something that you should see." she spoke in a low voice after a moment in time.

Issac nodded his head "you are loyal not only to me but my brothers as well so of course I trust you" the staff that trully cared were loyal to him and his brothers and he sawit in their actions so he knew she could be trusted

Selena was giving a small nod of her head before she was getting to her feet before she was speaking, "Let we should get going.... And we need to be careful not to get caught. Or else......" Although she just cut off after that and was just turning away, before heading towards the door so that they could get going.

Selena just lead him through the palace and was soon enough making her way towards his father's office and was praying that he wasn't in there at all. Thankfully it seemed like he wasn't in there at all and she was slipping inside. Yet she found that her heart was racing a million miles a minute at that point in time. No of course they wouldn't know about this, because this was the man's private office. They were only ever allowed in there when he wanted them in there, otherwise nobody dared to go in there. She looked around for a brief moment in time before she was going over to a bookshelf and after a bit of messing around was finding the hidden button and pressing it, resulting in the shelf moving and revealing a staircase leading deeper underground.

Issac walked with her into his father's office and then one of the shelves moved he frowned a little more then annoyed that he didnt know about this

Selena was just heading down the stairs, although if Isaac paid attention at all he would notice that the closer they got to the bottom of the stairs, the more evident it was that she was trembling rather violently from head to toe. "This is your father's.... punishment room...." she spoke in a low voice as they were walking into the room. A room that was filled with a number of torture devices and there was blood on the ground. Obviously somebody had been tortured at some point during the day. "Welcome to..... the one place that we as servants... always feared being brought to." she spoke in a low voice, her arms wrapped around herself tightly before she made her way over towards another door that was in the room and was pushing it open, to reveal what appeared to be another smaller office. And there were a few journals laying on the table.

Issac followed her and while he wanted to help and comfort her he knew then was not the time. Issac walked over to the desk and grabbed all of the journals and slid them in to a bag he had been carrying before looking at her “let’s get out of here”

Selena just followed after him although she found herself having to hide the startled whimper that came from her lips at the sound of the door sliding open once again, since she had shut it behind them. But it seemed like the king was headed down and there was somebody that his guards were dragging with them. Her hands were just going over her mouth to hide any sound that might have come from her lips.

Issac moved her back in to the man’s office and in to the shadows. It was dark enough that he figured they would t be spotted if they were silent

There was some poor servant that was being tossed into the room and then the king could be seen. "I think ten lashes should be enough of a reminder." the king was speaking and Isaac would find Selena burying her head into his chest, the young woman trembling from head to toe and rather violently at that.

Back
Top Bottom