Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventures in Wonderland(for me and Candira)

(Sorry, been sick the past few days and out of it)

Alan started to squirm in the grasp of the butterfly. "Excuse me? What's the meaning of this? Let-" He was about to order her to let him go, but they were pretty high up now.

((It's okay. Are you feeling much better now?))

The butterfly smiled at him and chuckled. "Well if I didn't get you away from Faye, how could I have you for myself. I haven't seen a man around here in ages and I intend to enjoy my time with you...alone."

Faye was not pleased. She followed the two of them as far as she possibly could as the butterfly flew them toward her little roost.

((Not really, I'm still sick and floored most of the day. Blech.))

"Alone?" He raised an eyebrow, then looked back to the river where Faye had been. "Listen, there must be some mistake. I'm with Faye. Well, I'm not really sure it's like that, but you can't just go around abducting people!"

"Oh? Why not? Isn't that what Faye did?" She asked with a devious little smirk before swooping down toward the ground and past the pretty feline friend that Alan had made earlier that day.

"Well..." He furrowed his brow, thinking for a second as he clung tightly to the butterfly. "That's quite beside the point. She may have done that, but I don't think that gives you the right to just swoop out and grab me."

Faye was putting up an admirable chase. Despite the momentum on the side of the butterfly, Faye was no slow-poke, and she was starting to catch up.

"Hmph. Well, you're no fun at all," she said with a pout. She let go of him, though he continued to hold onto her and she pulled up higher into the air to slow down and finally flutter to the ground. Faye stopped and panted, glaring at the winged woman behind Alan.

Alan crossed his arms once he felt himself hit the ground. "I'm sorry, but I don't believe that kidnapping...or man-napping even, is entirely polite." He looked to Faye. "This is the butterfly, I would presume?"

Faye put her arms around him and helped him up. She held him close to her as she glared at the woman in question. "Yes, that's her."

The butterfly landed not far away and smiled enticingly, despite her obviously offensive performance.

"Well, it's very nice to meet you," He said, nodding politely to her. "Despite the kidnapping." He crossed his arms, trying to show he was offended-even if he couldn't stop staring at the butterfly.

"Oh, don't be mad, Faye. I was going to give him back when we were done. I'm not such a bad person." She smiled and stepped toward Alex's feline friend and scratched behind her ear, causing Faye's knees to go weak for a moment, purring ensuing as she closed her eyes.

"Bitch," she said spitefully as the butterfly came back to Alex.

"Now tell me Alex, was I really so bad? Tell me something I can do to make it up to you," she said, putting her arms around him pulling him close to her curvy form.

Faye, however, was still angry.

Back
Top Bottom