Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventures in Wonderland(for me and Candira)

She purred and moaned softly as he continued to push into her. "Mmm.....You feel amazing, Alan. Don't stop..."

Alan found her purring to be stirring, and he drove his hips harder into her, pushing his cock in deeper and faster. "Wouldn't dream of it," He gasped as he felt his head cloud with lust.

She moaned and arched her back as he drove into her. "Ooooh....so good." She moved her hips with his and held onto him as she purred into his ear.

Alan moved his head down to her breasts, licking at her nipples as he propped himself up on his elbows to thrust deeper into her. He could feel his heat rise, his cum boiling, his balls tightening as he felt a wild sense of raw passion in him.

Faye moaned louder as she felt him move deeper into her. She purred as he licked at her nipples, groaning in pleasure as he did. The feline female had never had such an eager lover before. Willing perhaps, but never quite so passionate. She had chosen her new playmate well, and it seemed as though he might want to stay with her too.

Alan let out a low groan as he felt his climax approach. "Faye," He gasped in a passionate moan. "I'm gonna cum, Faye." He murmured, and tossed his head back in pleasure as he held on just a bit longer.

She smiled moaned, feeling her own climax coming soon. "Mmm, go ahead, Alan. You can cum in or on me, whichever you prefer." The cat was having the time of her life. All that was missing was just a tiny bit more stimulation. Then, she could get off, no problem. "Mmmm...oh, please, keep going," she pleaded with him.

Alan let out a groan, and he held on for another minute before finally releasing. He made one more thrust before he let his climax unleash and he let his hot cum pour into her.

Faye moaned and let his juices flow into her, shaking as she came soon after. "Ooohhh....Alan...that's wonderful."

Alan sighed and let himself move to press against her, their naked bodies sharing warmth. With a lazy motion, he reached up and scratched Faye's ears a little. "That was amazing..."

She moaned softly as he scratched her ears, purring as well. "Ohhh....you have no idea how good that feels," Faye said, pulling him closer. "You were spectacular, Alan," she said, putting her arms around him. "Thank you for playing with me."

Alan kissed Faye's lips lightly before returning to scratching her ears. "You're very welcome." He rose up onto his elbows, then added. "Faye, what is the rest of Wonderland like? All I know is this bed and you...there must be more, right?"

"Mmmm, there's much more, Alan. If you'd like to see it, we can," she said with a little bit of a giggle. "Do you know? You're cute when you're curious." She kissed his nose and slowly sat up, stretching a bit.

Alan sat up with her, tilting his head to the side. "I am, am I?" He asked as he readjusted his pants, pulling them back on. "And I would love to see as much of Wonderland as possible. It seems fascinating here, if you're any sampling."

She smiled and purred, kissing his lips softly. "Mmmm, well you may be a bit...shocked at first. Most everyone in Wonderland walks around naked. Most of us are animals in your world, so we see no point in it. You might see quite a few of us trying to get you out of them." Faye giggled softly and sat up, smiling to him. "But since you're not used to constant nudity, I'll wear my clothes for you." That said, she pulled her little outfit on again.

"Oh, thanks," He said, looking up into her eyes. Alan stood up on the ground, brushing his clothes off in a formal kind of manner. "Well, if they try to get me out of them...I suppose I'll do my best to try and keep them on. Shall we go?" He offered his hand to Faye.

"Sure." Faye smiled and kissed his neck softly. "Come. I'll show you whatever you'd like to see."

"Well, I don't believe I know anything about this place," He stated plainly. "So why don't you show me...what you want?"

She nodded and led him out of her small home, which was really a hollowed out tree. "Certainly. Welcome to Wonderland," she said with a smirk. "This is the field of serenity. The Tweedle Twins play here, but it's where I live. The stream that runs along here where I get my water. If you follow it, you'll come to a meadow where the flower maidens live, along with the caterpillar, though, right now she's a chrysalis." She smiled and kissed him again. "And if you follow it long enough, you'll come to the Mad Hatter's tea party and the Queen's palace."

Alan's head turned to the side a little bit. He was so curious, he wasn't even sure which question he wanted to ask first, so many flew through his head. "Well, um," He started. "Perhaps we could go visit someone? I'd like to see some of the other people here..."

"Sure, I'm sure the twins are around somewhere," she said with a little smile. Her hand slipped into his and she pulled him along with her. "I think you'll like them," she said softly.

"What are the twins like?" Alan asked, tilting his head a little bit. He wondered that after Faye, what Wonderland's other residents would be like. Would it all be just as fascinating.

"They are difficult to explain," she said softly. "But they're a lot of fun."

Alan nodded a little, not understanding but still eager to meet them. As they walked, he let his eyes roam and look around. This truly was an astounding place.

After awhile the two of them came across a blanket in the middle of a clearing with two rather naked women underneath it. The two of them smiled up at Alan and Faye with a smile. "Well hello there, Faye. Who's your new friend?" they asked, hugging each other as they watched the two approach.

"This is Alan," she said with a smile, putting her arms around him, kissing his neck softly. "He followed me back to Wonderland. Be nice, ladies."

"I'm Dot," the one on the left said. "And I'm Dee," the girl on the right said. "You can only tell the difference between us by our birthmarks," they said.

Faye smiled. "May we join you?" The cat asked.

"Certainly, but you'll have to take off your clothes. They cling to the blanket," they giggled.

Back
Top Bottom