Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventures in Wonderland(for me and Candira)

sjdude

Star
Alan had been just having a quite peaceful day. It was his nineteenth birthday, and he was very pleased about it. He had ventured off, relaxing on the land of his familyâ??s house. It was late spring, and quite beautiful. The young man was lounging in the garden, watching his brother read a book. Alan himself was a man of average height, messy brown hair, and a fairly young face. He wore a blue shirt and jeans, and as he relaxed, he started to lose his mind in fantasy, thinking.

Faye smiled as she spied Alan. He was very attractive, and he seemed confident enough. Something about him was too good to pass up. She was certain that she wanted him to follow her. It was then, that the white cat wandered over to him. She mewed softly and brushed against his leg, the small furry ball of love looking up at him with her blue eyes.

((She's full cat in the real world.))

Alan looked down at the white cat that came up to him. "Why, hello there," He said and reached down. Alan scratched the cute little cat behind the ears. "I've never seen you here before. Where did you come from, gorgeous?" Sure he was a little odd for talking to the cat, but it was a cute thing.

She purred as he spoke to her, scratching behind her very sensitive ears. She was tempted to stay there with him and let him just pet her like that, but she was too turned on. She licked his fingers and rubbed against her hand before padding her way over to a bush, pretending that she was chasing a leaf. She looked back at him and mewed again. Come on...follow me.

Alan watched as the cat walked away. Furrowing his brow, he stood up calling. "Hold on!" He followed the cat across the yard. One would question why he was chasing after a cat, but he wanted to know its origins. He followed it through the bush, losing it for a moment. Stopping, Alan put his hands on his hips, looking around. "Kitty?" He pipped up. "'Ere, Kitty, Kitty..."

A soft mewing could be heard from further inside the bushes. Once she was certain that Alan was following her, Faye jumped down a rather large hole. One that Alan would be sure to fall into as he looked for her. A beautiful woman landed on a bed on the other side of the hole, a rather revealing outfit adorning her body. Her blue eyes looked up at the ceiling of her home, where the hole came out, her white ears straining to hear him, her tail swishing. "Please, follow me," she begged nothing in particular.

Alan started towards where he had heard the mewling, trying to locate its source. He wasn't looking closely enough at where he was going. The young man tripped and felt himself fall and stumble. But instead of hitting ground, he fell down through a hole. He let out a terrified yell, until he felt himself hit the bottom. It was a soft landing, and only on looking around did he find himself on a bed, and at the feet of a woman. A woman with ears and a tail. "Oh, oh my..." He murmured, sitting up. "Where am I?"

Faye smiled at him and bounced a bit out of happiness. "I'm so glad you followed me. You're in Wonderland now." She smiled and leaned over him. "Why don't you tell me your name, cutie? Mine is Faye," she said softly. Her white ears twitched and she pet his head gently.

"Wonderland?" Alan sat up, his brow furrowing. What had happened to his family's home? Would people notice he was gone? Composing himself, he said. "My name is Alan Taylor." He looked up at the woman above him, her gorgeous body hanging over him in an incredibly inviting manner. "Faye, would you help me get home?"

Faye smiled at him and tilted her pretty little head to the side. "Would I? Why certainly. But what's your hurry Alan? This is wonderland. You can be here for years and go back so that only a few minutes have passed. Why don't you spend a little time here with me? It gets really lonely by myself...and you look like a nice guy. Please?" she kissed his cheek. "Won't you play with me?"

Alan smiled a little. If what Faye said was true, he would be able to get back before anyone worried about him. He leaned up, returning the kiss to Faye before saying. "I would very much like to play, Faye. And if you're lonely, I would be more than happy to keep you company for a bit..."

((Love your vivi pic, btw))

"I'd like that," she said with a smile. She kissed his lips softly and held him close to her. She guided his hands to the back of her costume and whispered for him to push it down. She, pushed his jacket off of his shoulders gently, slowly, and pulled away from him. "Let's play," she said with a little smile.

(Thanks. hehe)

Alan returned the smile she gave, and pulled down her costume. As the costume fell, he was treated to a view of her lovely breasts and flawless skin. He gaped his mouth wide, whispering. "Oh, wow..." As he gazed at her, Alan felt his crotch stir with arousal.

She let him gaze upon her body for awhile. She kissed his lips softly and slowly removed his shirt. "Wow, yourself," she said with a little smile, enjoying the way his body looked. He seemed warm and inviting as she watched him. "Kiss me?" she asked. "You can touch me wherever you like."

Alan's hands reached up, grasping Faye's breasts. He squeezed the soft milky globes with his hands carefully, part of him expecting to wake up soon. Leaning up to her, he met the catwoman's mouth with his, kissing her slowly, heatedly. Instinctively, he ground his jean-clad hips against her, his full hardness apparent already.

Faye moaned softly as he squeezed her breasts. She kissed him back and ground her hips against his, enjoying the bulge she felt in his rough pants pushing back against her. Her eyes closed, and her tongue begged for entrance into his mouth. She smiled and let her tongue dance with his once it was admitted, her hands traveling down her sides to his hips, enjoying him.

Alan let his tongue duel with Faye's, playing with hers as he enjoyed their kiss. He had only been with two women before, and neither was as enjoyable as this woman was to kiss. His hands slid down around her to move down her back. He teased the soft flesh there until he let one hand settle on her rump, squeezing one of her globes.

The woman in his arms purred softly as he touched and kissed her. Her hands rubbed his back and let one of them roam to his firm bottom, squeezing it gently as the other hand went to his neck and gently pulled him closer, deepening their kiss.

Alan let out a soft sigh as they kissed. He pulled his mouth away from Faye's, moving down to kiss her jaw, then moved down her neck. "Oh my god," He murmured, then moved one of his hands to undo the button on his jeans. Reason be damned, he had to have her.

Faye smiled and helped him remove his pants. Her skin tingled each time he kissed her. "Mmmm...Alan...Do you want me?" she whispered, kissing his neck gently, returning the favor.

Alan looked to Faye, knowing full well what his answer was even before he thought about it. "Yes, Faye. I want you. I want you so bad." He looked to her with pleading eyes, then pulled down his underwear to show a very impressive member.

She smiled at him and nodded, noting his very impressive member indeed. "I want you too," she said, laying back and pulling him with her. "Why don't you go ahead and take me then?" Faye pulled Alan's lips to hers and kissed him again, guiding his tip to her sweet, slick sex.

Alan let out a little gasp as he felt his tip touch her slit. He moved his hips slowly, pushing into her wet core. Alan groaned as he felt him penetrate her, squeezing him with warm wetness as he pushed his manhood fully into her. He kissed Faye passionately, his hands moving down to her hips as he did so.

"Mmmmm...." She kissed him back and moved her hips with his, enjoying the feel of him inside of her. It had been soo long since she'd had anyone. He was so big... she felt very full. Her hands rubbed his shoulders as he kissed her and she hoped he would stay there.

Alan kept his hips at a slow pace, rocking against Faye's. He could hardly believe he was having sex with a cat, much less thoroughly enjoying it. He pulled his lips away to whisper into her ear. "Oh, god, Faye..."

Back
Top Bottom