Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventures in Wonderland(for me and Candira)

Alan hesitated a moment, wary of them. But then he though to abandon reasoning. This was Wonderland after all, wasn't it? However, a part of him still was a bit wary. A lot of inhibitions still existed in his mind. "Well, naked?" His brow furrowed. "You're sure?" Alan looked to Faye.

Faye giggled and kissed his cheek. "You don't have to worry here," she said softly. "It's the most natural thing in Wonderland to wander around without clothes. You don't need to worry about people staring at you or anything like that. And I'll be with you, Alan." She kissed his lips and said, "Don't worry. I won't be jealous."

"Well, all right then." Alan said, and he quickly removed his clothes. He revealed his naked frame, blushing a little bit as he walked towards the twins. "Well?" He said, shrugging.

Faye took off her clothes as well, joining the two girls beneath the blanket and beckoning for him to follow suit. "Come on, silly." She said, a smile on her face.

Dee and dot had birthmarks on their inner thighs that showed now. One was purple and the other was pink and both were in the shape of a heart. Purple was Dot, Pink was Dee. They both joined Faye in inviting Alan to join them.

Alan made to sit inside the blanket, finding himself between Dot and Dee. He noticed their birthmarks, and found himself getting aroused simply from their innocent beauty. "How very pretty," He remarked.

They smiled and blushed, each kissing either side of his neck softly. "You're so sweet, Alan," they told him, rubbing his shoulders.

Faye watched and let Alan enjoy himself. She got the feeling that he didn't get to do that much where he came from.

Alan smiled a little bit, smiling as he did so. It was a bit odd, but slowly started to let himself relax around the three beautiful women. "So, um, what do you two do?" He asked, looking between the twins.

"What do you mean?" asked Dee as she kissed his shoulder. "Yes, I'm not sure I understand the question," Dot agreed. Faye merely moved onto his lap, kissing his neck softly.

"Well, I suppose to put it differently..." He thought for a moment. "Do you have a purpose? What do you do all day?" It seemed like a straightforward question, but he hadn't been able to tell what was normal here anyways.

Faye smiled and kept kissing his neck while the twins kissed at his shoulders. They stopped for a moment and looked at each other before looking at him. "Why, no, we don't," Dee said with a smile. "We do whatever we want," Dot said with an identical grin. And then the both of them went back to kissing him.

"Things work a little differently here, Alan. People don't necessarily have jobs. They don't need them." Faye smiled and kissed his lips as the twins ran their soft hands up and down his body.

Alan leaned his head back a little groaning in pleasure. "God, what a wonderful idea." He felt his body start to react to their kisses, his skin tingling.

Faye smiled and kissed his lips, unable to stop herself. The twins moved, Dee kissing his neck and down his back while Dot managed to kiss beneath Faye and down Alan's chest.

Alan slowly leaned back a little, just tipping his head toward the sky. He felt absolutely amazing, and his skin tingled with sensations. "God, don't stop," He murmured.

Dee continued to shower his back in kisses and Faye kissed his neck, moving her body off to the side so Dot could kiss at his chest. The three of the continued to do this until they felt that it was time for a change of pace. Dee moved from behind him and the three of them pushed him down gently to the ground. Faye joined Dee at his stiffening cock and started to lick up and down his shaft with her while Dot made her way up to his face and asked, "Would you like to taste me?"

Jase closed his eyes a moment, enjoying the wonderful shivers that went through him as they licked his cock. He reopened his eyes to find Dee hovering over him. Her sex looked so inviting and he propped himself up on his elbows, curiosity gleaming in his eyes. "Yes, I would, very much."

Dee and Faye continued their work smiling when he was hard. Dot smiled down at Alan and nodded. "Then you may," she said, positioning herself above his face. She hovered there and waited for him to utilize his tongue.

Alan leaned up, sticking out his tongue to lick at Dot's sex. He found her already wet, and her juices sweet like flowers. "Wow," He murmured, and licked again.

Dot gasped and closed her eyes as he licked her. "Oh, please don't stop. Keep going," she pleaded.

In the meantime, Dee had moved to put her mouth over Allan's balls, Faye kissing and licking at his shaft.

Alan moaned into her core. He drove his tongue into her pussy, lapping up her juices as he grabbed Dot's rear with his hands, pulling her closer. He felt his own pleasure arouse. Faye and Dee certainly knew their stuff.

Being a cat, Faye knew how to work her tongue, and she certainly knew what men liked. She used her teeth a bit as well, just barely grazing the skin there. Her tail swished and flicked with a little smile, as she heard Dot moaning louder. Alan certainly had a way with his tongue.

Dee knew a thing or two about hot to make Alan feel just the right sensations. She kissed his sack, licking and rubbing them. Her mouth was magic for men.

Meanwhile, Dot couldn't get enough of the visitor, and the way his hands grabbed for her, the way his tongue drove deep into her hot sex. "Mmmm...that feels so good."

Alan moaned into Dot's wet folds, loving the exquisite feelings the two girls were sending into him. He licked up Dot's juices, thrusting his tongue deeper into her as he felt his own passions climb.

"Oooh, you're so good at that," Dot moaned as he ate her out. She shivered and let the sensations run through her body.

Dee and Faye never left their posts, though they increased their speed and force just a bit.

Alan pulled away for a moment, gasping. "I'm gonna cum..." He groaned before returning his attention to Dot. He this time found her clit, nipping at it with his teeth lightly.

She whimpered and arched her back. "Me too, Alan," Dot said as his teeth took hold of her.

Faye smiled and continued her efforts, Dee doubling hers. They would move when he was completely ready both of them waiting to lick him clean, not to mention themselves.

Alan sucked on Dot's clit, swirling his tongue around it as he felt his brain explode with pleasure. His cock erupted with several powerful bursts of semen, spraying out over the two girls.

Back
Top Bottom