Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventures in Wonderland(for me and Candira)

Dee smiled when Faye pulled away and a fountain of cum followed her. Some splashed on the feline's face, some onto each of their chests, and some landed on him. They smiled and dutifully cleaned him up first, enjoying that salty treat he'd given them.

Dot, on the other hand, joined him in his release, her juices rushing at him as she shivered and arched her back. "Mmmmm....Clean me up?" She asked, hoping he wouldn't complain.

"With pleasure," Alan murmured, hungrily lapping up Dot's juices. She tasted excellent, and he grabbed her rear to pull her closer so he could taste her.

The two girls licked Alan clean as he ate Dot. The two of them smiled and started to clean each other, moaning softly and purring at the sensations.

"That was amazing," Alan murmured as he finished licking up the juices off Dot. "Absolutely amazing," He said and pulled his face back a little, his mouth and face glistening with Dot's juices.

"Oh, I agree," she said with a little wink. That said, Dot climbed off of him and lay down next to him, under the blanket. Dee and Faye finished cleaning each other off before joining Alan and the other twin under the covers. "Mmmm, you're tasty, Alan," Faye said with a little smile, wrapping an arm around his waist.

Alan put his own arm around Faye's back, then kissed her lightly. "Mm, thank you. I do try my best." He smiled that innocent little grin of his.

Alan put an arm around Dee as well, then leaned over to kiss the twin. "I am definitely having fun, Faye. I couldn't have imagined a place like this before today!"

Dee smiled and reveled in the kiss, enjoying it. "Mmmm, well, don't go home any time soon then. We like you...and we like it here."

Alan kissed down Dee's neck, loving how her flawless skin tasted. "Mm, I can see why. And you don't have to worry, I'll be here for as long as I'm wanted here."

Dee smiled and cuddled close to him. "Good. You'll have to come and visit us again. We might see you at Hatter's tea party later. We'll be sure to say hello." She smiled and let her sister lie on top of him, Faye at his other side. She purred as she kissed his shoulder and cuddled close. "Let's take a little nap..." she said, yawning.

"Mm, all right..." Alan murmured, and let himself fall asleep. He couldn't believe how much had happened in just the few last...hours? How long had he been here even? He felt it really didn't matter much, because he was having a wonderful time.

A few hours later, Faye woke up and saw that the twins had gone, but had been kind enough to leave their clothes back. She smiled and put her clothes on before waking him, kissing him gently. "Wake up, Alan."

Alan started a moment, then rubbed his eyes open. "Hmm?" He groaned before waking up, finding that it was just Faye there now.

"It seems that the twins had to leave. They were kind enough to leave your clothes, however, so you'll probably want those back." She chuckled and sat up, looking down at him. "You really are marvelous, you know?"

Chuckling a little, Alan picked up his clothes and started to pull them on. "Well, that was indeed nice of them." He felt a little blood rush to his cheeks. "I am?" Alan arched a curious eyebrow.

Physically you're wonderful, we can attest to that. And you're very sweet and kind, and you're adorable. Just look at you," she said with a little smile. I'd wake up next to a naked you any day.

Alan finished dressing, then stood and looked around. "Why, thank you." He said, and then brushed a hand through his hair. "So, who are we going to see next?"

"Well, um..." He scratched his head in thought. "Well, um, again, I don't know the lay of the land, so I suppose...um, the Caterpillar?"

Faye smiled and took his arm in hers. "I don't know how you'll react to her. It's different to everyone. I don't know why we still call her caterpillar. After all, she's been a butterfly for a long time now." She shrugged. "I guess we're just so used to it. Well, let's go."

Alan nodded and started down the river with Faye, enjoying the sights as they walked. Wonderland was indeed an amazing place, and it astounded him how it could have existed down a rabbit hole of all things.

((Ummm...having a little bit of a block. Any suggestions?))

The cat smiled and let him on to a small clearing just inside the woods. "This is where she normally hangs out during the day...I wonder if she's around?"

((Maybe they get separated?))

Alan furrowed his brow. "Well, maybe we should call her?" He suggested as he started to survey the area.

Faye shrugged and turned to Alan only to find that he was now officially missing. "Alan?!" Her favorite new playmate was now being flown away by a rather large butterfly. "HEY! You get back here with him!"

Back
Top Bottom