Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother, son, and pain (Lolita & XxYoursxX)

• Thread starter lolita_baby1589
  • Start date
Selina moaned to answer him. She couldn't wait until he shot his delicious seed down her throat. She sucked harder wanting it as fast as she could get it.

Seth felt his large dick throb and twitch and then it came. He came into her mouth, his huge amount of seed filled her mouth he smiled at her and held her head. "Suck it all down, also clean my cock my little cock sucker." He whispered.

Selina swallowed every little bit that touched her tongue. Once he had finally stopped she licked his cock until no more cum could be seen. She moved back to the tip and began sucking his cock again and moaned as she felt more of his cum hit her tongue. She happily sucked him clean and then pulled away and smiled up at him.

Seth smiled and he he slowly pulled his thick cock from her mouth. "Alright little slut. You did a good job." He said as he pushed his cock back into his pants. "I will untie your legs now ok?" He said as he moved around behind her and gave her ass a tender kissed and untied her legs. He smiled at her and looked at her for a moment.

"Thank you daddy." Selina moaned lightly as she felt him kiss her ass then untie her legs. She sat up and hissed in pain as her ass touched the bed. She rolled over on to her side and rubbed her ankles then looked up and smiled back at him. "Can we leave now daddy?"

Seth looked at her, "Yes, little slave." He said as he gave her ass a soft pat and pulled down her mini skirt. "You will wear a leash and will crawl till we get to the front door." He said firmly as he gave the leash a quick snap. "Outside you wil lstand but still ahve the leash on. Last but not least if you take a step infront of me your ass will not know what hit it." He said firmly.

"YEs master. I understand." Selina didn't plan on taking a step in front of him or disobeying. She would rather not get spanked like that again. She moved on to her hands and knees on the bed, her thong, ass, and some of her pussy almost completely visible with her bent like that. She rubbed her head against his hand like a cat wanting to be pet.

Seth smirked and he stroked her hair gently, "Come along bitchy." He said as he began to walk, he loved this. He loved how she went from an aggressive women to a women who couldn't stand but do anything that her master wanted. But that's what she needed to be right?

Back
Top Bottom