Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother, son, and pain (Lolita & XxYoursxX)

• Thread starter lolita_baby1589
  • Start date
Selina yelped as he spanked her ass but it only caused her to become all the more wet. "Ah daddy it feels so good inside me. You're amazing!" She moaned as she rode him harder. She was so close to coming and after moving up and down a few more times she came hard as she cried out in pleasure.

Seth looked at her as she came, he shook his head, "You fucking whore." He growled and suddenly had her on her back, "You do not cum without your Daddy's permission." He said firmly, he then grabbed her face, "Your going to get throat fucked because your a dumb whore, you do not ever cum without me." he said firmly, he then moved so his dick was in her face. He pushed down into her mouth. He began to fuck her mouth as if it was her pussy.

Selina yelped as she found herself on her back and looked up at him, her eyes showing small amounts of fear. "I-I'm sorry daddy. I d-didn't mean to!" She whimpered as he grabbed her face and looked up at him nervously. "N-no please don't daddy ple...." She did not get to finish as Seth shoved his cock into her mouth and began to fuck her throat. She choked and gagged some as she tried to push him away, the whole time she was trying to relax her throat. Once she finally had she continued to whimper but took the punishment.

Seth felt his dick hitting the back of her throat, he had no intentions of stopping. He looked into her eyes and he began to move his hips back and forth fucking her mouth as if it was a tight little pussy.. "Suck it hard now." He said firmly as he moved even harder. He was going to cum and fill her mouth with his hot seed.

Selina whimpered but did as she was told and began to suck on his cock as hard as she could. She looked up at him nervously, hoping she was pleasing him She would have to remember to ask him before she came. She would also have to ask about what she would do about her husband?

Seth looked at her and he smiled, he slowly began to feel the cum rising in his dick. Suddenly it came on in a wave of pleasure, he came filling her mouth with his seed. "Don't swallow, you are going to hold it in there until my father comes home." He said firmly, Seth was full of smiles as he slowly pulled his cock from her mouth.

Selina whimpered as he completely filled her mouth with his cum. She was just about to swallow when she heard his next command. She whimpered and looked up at him pleadingly, knowing she wouldn't be able to do as she was ordered. She wouldn't last. Please, please let me be able to do this. She pleaded to herself as she tried to keep calm.

Seth looked at her as he saw her face, "You can do this just fine and you know you love that taste don't you?" He whispered into her ear, he waited to see what she would say... well not so much say but whimper or moan. He really liked seeing her like this, "Dress, pink thong, pink bra, pink collar sexy short skirt and tshirt that hugs those big tits that I own." he said firmly. Once my father enters you will say you belong to me, he will understand. The reason why Seth's dad would understand is that he had told his son that if he ever wanted one of his wives he would be allowed to have him.

Selina moaned lightly. She did like the taste but she still wanted to swallow. She nodded and was about to walk away to get dressed when she heard what she was to tell her husband. She whimpered but nodded still. She left and got dressed quickly. Her skirt was so short that you could see her thong with out her even bending over and the top hugged her tits tightly enough that they practically fell out. She found a pink collar that had been bought for her by Seth's father but she had never wore it. She came out and spun around wondering if he would like it. She heard a car pull up outside and whimpered.

Seth looked at her as she came out dressed. Well if you could call it dressed. He smirked and he walked downstairs he also heard the car and he looked at his step-mother he couldn't wait to see what his father would htink. Would he be happy sad? He didn't know nor did he care. He knew his father had given him the option to do this and he had acted upon it.

Selina followed Seth down stairs. She looked him and whimpered, wondering if she could swallow yet. She didn't know how much longer she could keep herself from swallowing his seed. She walked over and looked out the window to see that it was in fact James's car that had pulled up in the drive and looked back at Seth. She was nervous about what she had to tell his father.

James slowly walked towards the door he looked at the house and smirked, he knew something must have been different going on. He walked in to see his wife with her tits bulging out of her top and a short skirt that showed off everything. He saw the collar and knew that something was going on. "And how are you?" He said with an evil smirk on his face, Seth was upstairs and was preparing for taking the step-mother off to the other house that was now his.

Selina swallowed the cum in her mouth. She looked at him nervously and said, "I belong to seth." She watched him not knowing how he would react. She looked around and noticed that Seth was not down there and it made her even more nervous. Her face was completely red as she looked back up at James.

James just smiled, "Seth!" He called, his voice didn't show anger. Seth heard his father and he quickly made his way downstairs, he smiled at his father and his father smiled back. "Yes, Father." He said as he looked into his father's eyes. He saw that his father was angry but clearly was happy, "You will keep this slut in her place correct?" James said and Seth nodded, "Remember, she is nothing more then your property don't forget that son." James said as he handed Seth a pair of keys, they were the keys to a simple sedan and a house that was on the other side of town. Seth smirked, "Should I make her pack the things I like, my things are packed." Seth's family was a weird one, every generation was this way, Seth's grandfather had done the same thing to James when he was about Seth's age.

Selina stood there simply shocked. James had called her a slut! Sure she was used to it when they where alone but right with Seth there. For some reason it had hurt her but she would not allow herself to cry. She simply stood there and waited for them to finish talking. Had James only thought of her as property as well? She looked at James then, Seth, and then away. She wanted away from both of them as soon as possible but would wait till they were leaving.

Seth looked at his new property and smirked, "Upstairs quickly now." He said firmly as he walked towards her, he liked how she was dressed, he loved it actually. He couldn't wait to put a leash on her and really make her his bitch. He smirked and wondered if she knew what she had gotten herself into. After all hadn't she begged for his cock begged for her daddy.

Selina nodded and quickly went upstairs. She didn't even think to look back as she made her way away from them as fast as she could. She wasn't sure which room she was suppose to go to but since they had talked of her packing her things she decided to head to her old room and waited for him. She had so many thoughts racing through her head but the main one was What have I gotten myself into?

Seth smiled at his father then watched his slave ascend the stairs, he looked at her large ass and thought about all of the fun he was going to have with it. He headed upstairs and then went into his father's room he smirked at her, "Get a suitcase from the closet and pack all thongs, lace bras, short skirts." He said firmly, "Oh, and one regular tshirt and jeans." He said as he looked at her his mouth showed how happy he was.

Selina nodded. She wasn't even looking at him as she stood up and pack over fifty thongs, all with matching bras, and thirty or forty skirts. She grabbed her favorite low cut, black t shirt that hugged her perfectly and a pair of jeans that hugged her ass. She quickly finished her packing and moved the suitcase to the bed. It wasn't too heavy but it wasn't light either. Selina wondered how long they had been planning on doing some thing like this. Was she really just a toy to them? She let out a small sigh, there was nothing she could do about it at the moment, though she didn't plan on sticking around much longer.

Seth looked at her and he nodded, "On the bed on your knees." He said firmly, he then walked into the closet and came out with something behind his back. "on your hands and knees bitch." He said firmly, Seth had no intentions of letting her go after all he wouldn't want his little bitch running away would he? Who knows what might happen to her.

Selina glared at him but did as she was told. She moved over to the bed and got onto her hands and knees. She looked at him again and then looked away. She didn't know what he was going to do this time but she wasn't happy. Her mood had changed rather quickly but what did some one expect her to do, just sit there and pretend to be happy while her husband and stepson called her a whore and treated her like a piece of meat?!

Seth looked at her with a big smile, he walked towards her and stood beside the bed. He placed a hand against her pussy and fingered her roughly. He kissed at her cheek, "Mmm proper form for my big tittied bitch." He said as he began to finger her even more, he still held the object behind his back and out of her sight. After all he didn't want to ruin it.

Selina jumped as he began to finger her and tried to push his hand away before slapping him. She was pissed at him and wasn't going to let him have any fun without her putting up a fight. "Don't touch me." Anger filled her voice but there was something else there, a pained sound as she glared at him. Her eyes showed her anger as well but betrayed the small amount of hurt she felt at the moment. "Don't fucking touch me."

Seth shook his head, he then heard her swear. "What was that bitch?" He said, the slap had hurt and it stung, he was going to have to show her, her place. He knew that he had to or else his dad wouldn't let him leave with his new bitch. He stared at her, "Swearing as well? Maybe we need to wash your mouth out you cunt." He said firmly, his hand giving her pussy a quick hard spank.

Selina yelped but just moved away from him. "I sad don't touch me. You don't fucking own me!" She pulled the collar off and through it to the floor. "I hate you!" She felt tears come to her eyes but quickly blinked them away, hoping he hadn't seen them. She felt one slide down her cheek as she blinked and quickly wiped it away. "I'm not going any where with you and I'm not staying here!" She began to move to the door just wanting to get as far away fro him as possible.

Back
Top Bottom