Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother, son, and pain (Lolita & XxYoursxX)

• Thread starter lolita_baby1589
  • Start date
Seth suddenly saw her heading towards the door, he grabbed her firmly and dragged her into his bedroom, he pinned her down and growled into her ear, "You are mine, you will not do as you like. You serve me now you understand me?" He said pinning her arms behind her back, as he searched for something to tie her hands with. He knew that she had done something that couldn't be for given so lightly disrespecting his authority was not how a woman should be acting after all.

Selina was almost to the door when she felt him grab her arm and she stumbled as he pulled/ dragged her down the hall. She yelped as she was pinned to the bed, not even expecting it. "Let me go! I'm not yours now get off of me!" She began to struggle as she tried to get out fro under him. She didn't want to belong to him. Right now she was mad and upset. She wasn't exactly sure if she was more upset about him acting as if she was only a little toy for him to play with or if she was upset because that was all she may ever be.

Seth held her arms as he searched for rope he then found some. He tied her hands and looked at her, he knew that he had to tie her legs or else they may have issues. He bit his bottom lip seeing her skirt rode up from the struggle. He then grabbed another piece of rope and tied her ankles. He knew he had to figure out how to break this woman and realize she was his now, and sure she'd be his property but she'd enjoy it atleast.

Selina laid there glaring up at him as he tied her ankles. She wasn't going to waste her energy on struggling, it never seem to get her any where. "Why won't you just let me go and continue to be used?" She growled as she looked away from him, and yet as she thought about it she realized that she would rather be with him than his father but she wasn't going to just admit that. That would be much to easy for him.

Seth smirked, "You just stay there." He said as he left the room and grabbed her collar he then returned with it in his hand, "You don't ever throw the collar on the ground again or I swear to god you won't like what will happen." He whispered, his hand went to her ass for a moment then away, he planned on taking her yet again but he had to make sure her ass was so red and so welted that she wouldn't forget who she belonged to.

Selina watched as he left and then came back in with her collar. She nodded as he told her she wasn't allowed to do what she had done. "Ok... daddy." She winced slightly as his hand went to her ass and sighed as he took it away. She looked up at him, watching to see what he would do.

Seth heard her call him daddy and he shook his head, he grabbed her chin. "It's master when you misbehave." He said his voice cold showing that he was disappointed in her. He then looked at her, "stay here." He said firmly as he headed down the stairs for a moment. "Father I need a crop." He said firmly, James nodded and said where he could find one. Seth quickly made his way up the stairs and the grabbed a crop for a drawer in his father's room as well as a leather belt. He walked back into the bedroom, "Are you ready to be punished?" He said firmly.

Selina whimpered as he grabbed her chin but nodded. "Yes master." She almost laughed as he told her to stay there, like she was able to go any where. She laid there as he left looking at the ceiling. Any place was better then here right now. She thought to herself as she waited for him to come back in. She watched him walk past and then come in. She tried to see what he had but couldn't from her spot on the bed. Of course she wasn't but she would take it and get it over with. "Y-yes master."

Seth looked at her and he nodded, he smiled. "I will start with a nice firm hand spanking and we will go from there. You will thank me after the hand spanking. Properly, after that you will have further commands." He said firmly, he then looked at her, he moved beside her and held the small of her back and pulled the thong so it was completely out of the way and he began to spank her large behind hard. He was not going to be soft at all.

Selina nodded and closed her eyes as he moved her thong out of the way. She yelped with every hit to her ass. She could feel it beginning to grow hot as he spanked her. She felt a tear slide down her cheek but ignored it as she took the spanking. She whimpered as he hit the same spot twice every once in a while.

Seth felt his dick twitch within his pants as he saw her ass for the first time after the spanking. It was a bright red, he nodded, he then grabbed the crop and began to rub it against her behind. "You know what to do." He said firmly, he didn't hit her ass yet with teh riding crop. After all he needed to be thanked.

Selina whimpered as she felt something semi-cold run over her sore ass. "Thank you for spanking me master. I was a very naughty girl." She told him as she wondered what he had.

Seth nodded, "Yes you were." He said as he brought down the crop once, he then began to hit her ass harder with the crop. Once he had done one row of hits he smirked and admired his work. He knew the crop would sting like hell, "Thank me." He said firmly as he ran a hand down the small bumps that began to appear from the crop.

Selina almost screamed as the riding crop hit her ass. She wanted to beg for him to stop but didn't know if she would only get into more trouble for that. "Thank you for punishing me m-master." She whimpered as she kept herself from pulling away from him. "The crop had hurt much worse then his hand and she hoped he wouldn't use it again.

Seth looked at her and he nodded, he knew that she was in a lot of pain. "Are you ready to serve your master?" He whispered, he knew that he had to be gentle with her but he wasn't finished. He needed to break her hten push her a bit further so she would never disobey or have a thought about disobeying again. He looked at her ass, he knew that she was in extreme pain. Her ass was literally beginning to bruise from the crop.

"Yes master. Please I'll be good just don't hit me again. i promise I'll listen." Selina whimpered and pleaded as she lay there. She would have looked back at him but her ass hurt if she moved too much. She whimpered as she tried to move a little but it only caused her raw ass to touch the bed and send a jolt of pain through her.

Seth nodded, "You will receive the last of your punishment." He said firmly. James stood outside the door surprised to see how things had changed. He was proud of his son.

Seth picked up the belt and then brought it down three times hard upon his slave's ass. He watched it jiggle and he nodded. He smiled and looked at her. He knew she was broken now but he had one last thing to finish up before he took her to the new home. He walked towards his step-mother and moved around infront of her he kneeled and attached a leash to her collar. He pulled his cock free and pulled the leash so her face was pulled to his cock.

Selina yelped as as he smacked her three times with a different object. She laid there as he got up and moved in front of her. She watched as he attached the leash to her collar. She moved on to her stomach and watched as he pulled his cock out of his pants and pulled her forward. She got onto her hands and knees and licked the tip of his cock as she looked up at him.

Seth began to harden as she licked at him, "Good girl. You may call my Daddy again." he said firmly. He then began to relax, he was going to fill her mouth with another huge load of cum. He stroked her hair gently, and he held the leash tight.

"Thank you daddy." Selina whimpered as she took more of his cock into her mouth and began to suck nice and hard on him. She let her tongue run over the bottom of his cock as she began to bob her head up and down. She would pull back every once in a while to lick the tip of his cock and then go back to sucking on him.

Seth reached down and untied her hands. His dick throbbed for a moment and then it twitched a bit. He relaxed and let her move her head more. He also loosened his grip on the leash so she could bob her head more. "Be a good girl and I will help soothe your ass when we get home." He said softly.

Selina sighed softly around his dick as he loosened his grip on the leash, allowing her to move a little more. She Began to suck and bob her head as much as she could. She gently squeezed his sac and then rubbed it. Relaxing her throat, Selina began to deep throat him. Every swallow or moan could be felt as she continued to happily suck his big cock.

Seth smiled and he held her head for a moment and began to move his hips. He made sure not to push all the way in not wanting to cause her to gag and become uncomfortable. He shut his eyes in pleasure as his dick seemed to twitch and shake within her mouth. He truly loved having his dick sucked by his new slave, she seemed to really know how to please a man with her mouth.

Selina whimpered as he grabbed her head, expecting him to shove it down on his cock but relaxed when he didn't. She sucked harder as she kept her head down and rubbed his sack more. She took in all of his cock as she kept her head down all the way to the hilt.

Seth released her head as he continued to move his hips, he saw she wasn't going to pull back so he was happy. "When I cum you may swallow it immediately." He said firmly as he shut his eyes tightly and continued to move his hips.

Back
Top Bottom