Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother, son, and pain (Lolita & XxYoursxX)

• Thread starter lolita_baby1589
  • Start date
Seth delivered a really hard smack to her behind, "Don't nip at me bitch." He said forcing her onto the bed, "I hope he does so he can see how much of a cock slut you really are." He said as he looked at her, he removed his shirt and his pants. "Who's a little cock whore?" He said as he looked right into her eyes, he wanted a good response, he wanted to hear her call him a good name. He then looked at her.

"I'm sorry." Selina yelped as she was forced onto the bed again. Her eyes widened as she heard his statement. "Please Seth you can't let him see me. Please I'll do anything." She watched him remove his pants and shirt as she licked her lips. "I am daddy." She locked eyes with him as she licked her lips again. "Please fuck me like the little whore I am."

Seth looked at her and he smirked, he then slowly walked towards her. He moved onto the bed and forced her onto her back. He nodded, "That's right, now you are going to take and love what ever your Daddy does." He said as he smiled he then moved over her, he moved so his crotch was basically in her face he looked at her nad pressed his balls into her mouth, "Suck on them gently." He said softly.

Selina nodded and kissed and sucked his balls that he had put in her face. She moved her hands up slowly, not sure if he wanted her to use her hands, and began to play with both his cock and balls. She took one side into her mouth as the other side got it's attention from her hand.

Seth looked at her as she began to suck and rub him. "Hands off, that is mine you whore." He said firmly he reached back and delivered a swift spank to her pussy through her panties. He was going to really enjoy this he could tell he smiled as he pulled her panties so they would be between her cunt lips. "Leave them like that." he said firmly, he then waited for her to remove her hands. He wondered if he should really bound her when he fucked her or not.

Selina quickly took her hands off and cried out in pleasure when he pulled her thong between her pussy lips. "Ah yes daddy!" She cried out. She tried to move against her pussy to get it to rub her clit. "Please daddy I need your cock. I need you to fuck my little cunt like the cock whore I am. I want you to make me your whore. Please daddy I need it!" She cried out but continued to suck his balls.

Seth looked at her and he shook his head, he then pulled back and stuffed his dick into her mouth. He forced his dick all the way into her mouth he felt her lips hit the hilt and he smirked. He looked down at her knowing she would be gagging and whimpering. He reached down and he smacked her ass hard so she would whimper. He looked into her eyes his eyes were lit up he could feel her tits against his legs and he wondered what he coudl do with her but he had to remember he had time..

Selina gasped as he shoved his cock into her mouth. She began to gag and whimper as he shoved it to the hilt. She yelped with his cock in her mouth as he spanked her again.She looked back into his eyes and continued to whimper. She tried to press her head back against the bed to get his cock a little farther out of her mouth but it wasn't working.

Seth slowly pulled back from her his cock covered in her hot spit. He looked at her, "Come on learn to love it or else Daddy will go get a little toy and work that ass right over." He said firmly, he knew his dad must have some kind of toy to punish her more then just with his hand. He looked at her, "Or maybe I should anyways whore?" He said as he reached back and spanked her pussy.

Selina's eyes widened as he mentioned going to get a toy to punish her. "N-no please daddy don't! I promise I'll be good and learn please!" She was almost in tears as she thought about the whip that James used on her when he was drunk, in a bad mood, or thought she needed to be punished. "Please I'll learn! Don't hit me please!" She was terrified of that whip and didn't want to get hit with it. her body started to shake as she looked up at him, fear and tears evident in her eyes.

Seth looked at her and he nodded, he saw the tears. He didn't want her to cry, Seth had a sense of humanity about him so he would never want to make her break into tears. HE began to push his dick into her mouth again, "mmm you love that big dick don't you now suck on it and move your head on it or I will fuck that sweet litle mouth again." He said shivering.

Selina sniffled and licked the tip of his cock as he began to push it into her mouth again. She nodded her head when he asked if she liked his big cock. She moved her head down on it as she sucked it nice and hard and bobbed her head on. She looked up at him as she sucked on him and continued to bob her head. Her tears had stopped and she had calmed down and now all she was worried about was sucking on his big cock and pleasing him.

Seth felt her begin to bob her head and suck him nice and hard. He smirked, "Hmm, actually." He said as he pulled his cock from her mouth and he smiled as he heard the pop. He liked how she had been sucking nice and hard. He looked deep into her eyes. "Strip get those big tits out and that big ass." He said as he smiled at her.

Selina whimpered as he pulled his cock out of her mouth. She nodded and quickly pulled off her bra and then removed her thong. As she did her ass was facing him and she wiggled it as she smiled back at him. Her eyes held a mischievous glint to them. She wanted this now and wasn't going to deny it any more.

Seth smirked and he watched her wiggle her ass, he shook his head an delivered a swift hard smack to her behind. He smiled at her for a moment and then pinned her down onto the bed. "You want to be fucked don't you. Come on beg my little slut." He said with a huge smile. He couldn't wait to fuck her really hard.

A mix of a yelp and moan escaped Selina's mouth as he smacked her ass. She groaned as he pinned her to the bed and pressed her ass back against him. "Yes daddy. Please fuck me. Make me your little whore. I need your big cock in my cunt." She moaned as she pressed back against him again.

Seth looked at her and he shook his head, "Maybe I should fuck your little ass." He whispered, he planned on making her beg more for it. He didn't care which hole he stuffed just as long as he got to fuck her nice and hard.

Selina tried to look back at him as best she could since he still had her pinned to the bed. "I don't care daddy just please fuck me. I need your cock so bad. I need you to pound into my little pussy as hard as you can. Please fuck me daddy." She whimpered as she struggled a little just wanting him to fuck her.

Seth looked at her and then he lifted his hips, he stabbed down into her feeling her tight pussy wrap around his thick cock. He moaned as he released her arms and grabbed a hold of those big tits. He began to pinch at them, he moved his hips and felt himself sink deeper into her cunt, "Fuck." he moaned as he began to squeeze at her tits.

Selina felt his weight shift slightly and wandered what he was doing until she felt his cock sink into her pussy. "Oh god!" She cried out in pleasure as she pressed back against his hips. Once he let go of her arms she grabbed a hold of the sheets tightly and continued to moan. "OH daddy yes!" She moaned as he pinched her nipples.

Seth groaned as he pounded down into her ass. He shivered an then he flipped onto his back and then he looked at her. He moved her so she was facing towards him, "Ride my big cock now." He said as he looked up at her, he wanted to see her big tits bounce up and down as she rode hime.

Selina's moans grew louder as he pounded into her ass. She yelped in surprise when she ended up on top of him. She nodded and situated herself so she could ride him easier and then began to move up and down on his big dick as fast as she could. "Daddy your cock feels amazing."

Seth smirked and he reached up and looked at her, he grabbed at her big tits then stopped, "Make those big titties bounce." He said as he looked up into her eyes, he wanted to make sure she was riding him hard.

Selina nodded and rode him harder and faster. As she continued to ride him her tits began to bounce up and down. They would move side to side every once in a while, smacking into each other. She moaned as she felt her juices begin to run down her thighs and his cock, allowing her to ride him harder and faster. "God daddy you are making me so wet!"

Seth looked at her and then he reached down and began to spank her ass. He then looked at her as he bit his bottom lip, "Ride it you slut ride it hard." He said firmly, he then began to spank her ass harder. "Mmm come on." He moaned. He was going to cum soon.

Back
Top Bottom