Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother, son, and pain (Lolita & XxYoursxX)

• Thread starter lolita_baby1589
  • Start date
L

lolita_baby1589

Selina had just pulled up to her house she shared with her husband and stepson. She walked inside and smiled as she saw the pictures that hung on the wall by the door. "I'm home." She called to her stepson, not sure if he was home or not. She closed the door with her nicely rounded ass, as her hands where full, and took the bags she was carrying to the kitchen. "Can you give me a hand down here please." She called up stairs as she began to unload the bags. She grabbed some items and bent down with her ass in the air, slightly uncovered by her skirt, showing a hint of her red lace thong, as she put them away. She giggled lightly as she moved her double d cup breast so she could put the items away.

Seth sat in his room, he was 18 and stood about 5'8 he weighed in around 190 pounds and was quite muscular. He was upstairs on his computer looking at a few things that had to do with the summer job he was considering that he would take up. The funny thing about Seth was that his father was so rich that he didn't have to work, everything would be paid for. As Seth was brought back into reality by the shouts of his step-mother. He slowly walked down the stairs to see her bent over, he didn't get to see her behind. He walked up and grabbed some groceries, he then headed towards the kitchen. Sure his Step-mom was hot as hell big tits, a big ass. He knew that she was probably quite the slut in the sack. He smiled softly, as he set the things down he began to think, what if she found out about his father fucking the secretary at work. Or maybe it wouldn't matter, clearly his father was ready to divorce the girl and move on. But maybe Seth could take her on. Seth really had this thing built into his mind that women were sluts and just meant to be used.

Selina smiled as she stood back up and saw Seth. "Hey glad you're home." She reached into the bag and brought out whip cream and strawberries. "So ow was your day?" She continued to go around putting away food and quickly finished. AS she finished she fixed her clothes that had gotten wrinkled, pulled down, and moved as she finished. She wore rather slutty clothes because that's what her new husband preferred to see her in."Do you know when your dad will be home?" She threw away the bags and then grabbed a water. She looked over at Seth and smiled. He was a great kid and always had the girls after him. Her only problem was the fact that some times when she was fucking his dad she would think of him. She quickly pushed the thoughts away knowing it was rather inappropriate for her to think like that.

Seth looked at her as she began to push down his clothing. He looked at her and he shook his head, "It was ok I guess, school is out so I don't have to deal with a bunch of people wanting to hang out." He said with a smile, he bit his bottom lip and walked over to the fridge and he grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge and he began to drink it. He watched her, he wondered if she was thinking about him the same way he thought about her. Seth found himself more and more wanting to take her as some kind of personal sex slave, sure he knew that he shouldn't because after all how old was she? And how young was he? He knew she couldn't be to old but still. It wasn't right was it? Or was it? After all his father was going to leave her, maybe he wouldn't mind passing her on?

Selina sat down and went through the mail that was sitting on the counter. "Oh it's a birthday card from my mother." She laughed lightly since her birthday had been over four months ago. "Happy twenty second birthday. Love mom and dad." She smiled at the card and then drank some of her water before going through the rest of the mail. "Well then it looks like you and I will be spending some time together." Selina had a job of course but she worked from home over her laptop. "So do you know when your dad will be home?" She asked as she quickly gave him a once over then adverted her eyes. She finished her water then waited for Seth's answer.

Seth took the card into her hand, he looked at the writing and shook his head. His hands were much larger then his step-mother's so eh card looked small in his hands. He looked at her with a smile as she looked at him, "Later I think, so what did you go out and do?" He said with a smile, he then leaned against the counter, he stared at her, his eyes occasionally drifting from her eyes to her breasts then back up to her eyes. He wondered if those big tits were as perky and full as they looked. He really liked the feeling of a big tit in his hand and his step-mother definitely would be the biggest set he ever got his hands on if he did take her.

Selina smiled as jack looked at the card. Yes she was rather young to be with his father but James was a sweet man when he wanted to be and she just couldn't say no to him. She came out of her daze when she heard Seth answer her question. "Alright. I had to go pick up some thing for dinner and desert tonight. Oh! I almost forgot. Seth can you run out to the car and grab the bag I have in the trunk please?" Selina had gone to pick up some new lingerie for James, Seth's father and her husband. She wanted to show it to him tonight, if he came home tonight. Jack had a habit of spending the night at the office when he had to work. She just hope tonight wouldn't be one of those. She had been so hot and needed him to help her change that.

Seth looked at her, "Sure I guess." He said as he began moving, he held the water bottle in his hand, he then turned on his heel. "Keys?" He said as he looked at her, he waited for her to toss them or something. As he watched her point to them he shook his head. He ran over grabbed them and headed out to the car as he arrived he walked to the trunk he opened it to see a bag, he peered into it seeing some sexy lingerie he shook his head and bit his bottom lip. Why was she asking him to get the bag? He walked back into the house and he closed the door behind him. He set the bag on the counter, "What you think that's funny?" He said as he looked at her. He didn't like what she had done or told him to do.

"I'm not sure I know what you're talking about." Selina said , startled when he came back in and seemed slightly upset. She had only asked him to grab a bag for her, thinking he wouldn't look inside it. She was standing with her back against the counter nervous as to why he was acting like that. "Did I do something wrong by asking you to get me the bag?"

((Sorry not sure where to go till next post))

Seth looked at her and he saw she was slightly frightened. "I don't know come over here." He said his voice now soft again, after all who was he to yell at her. He wasn't supposed to be telling her what to do. He had to get her away from the counter. He had every intention to teach her a lesson after all that's what she deserved right. She acted like a bitch towards him and what she did was humiliating. Well he was going to humiliate her now.

Selina hesitated for a moment and then slowly walked over to him. She didn't understand what had caused him to act like that all of a sudden and it had frightened her. When she was a step or two a way she looked at the ground instead of him and kept herself wrapped in her own arms. He had never acted like that towards her before and she was truly frightened by it. "D-did I do something wrong?"

Seth looked at her, "Were you trying to humiliate me?" He said as he looked at her, he watched her cross her arms and basically squeeze her breasts together. He bit his bottom lip, he needed to drag this on for a moment but he could feel his cock growing and becoming the thick long dick that it usually was. As he looked at her, "Or do you get off over that sort of thing?" He said, he had heard his father spanking his step-mother before and he knew she must take some pleasure in it.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I would never try to humiliate you I promise." Selina didn't notice him look her over as she kept her eyes on the ground but soon looked up to look at him. "Why are you upset? What did I do?" She was really nervous and took a step back from him and then another then stopped. She started to wonder if he had looked into the bag or knew what was in it.

Seth looked at her and then he saw her take a step back. He then began to laugh, "I scared you didn't I?" He said as he looked at her, he made sure to make it seem like all a joke but it wasn't. He was more then sure that she would relax, he giggled again. He was doing his best to joke around. He pushed the bag away and waited for her to approach him again, "So what's in the bag anyways?" He said as he smiled and waited for her to move closer to him.

Selina relaxed as he laughed. "Don't scare me like that Seth! Damn!" She laughed and smacked his arm lightly then went to grab the bag. It's something for your father. I'm going to take it upstairs." She walked up the stairs, not even caring she had to pass his room before she even got close to her's. She had calmed down and was feeling a lot better know that it was all over. He had scared her.

As Seth felt her smack his arm he shook his head. When she grabbed the bag he watched her begin to head upstairs. He quickly moved moving behind her but moved quietly he saw a hint of her red thong as she was at the top stairs. He moved quickly and then once she had made it to her door he suddenly grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her he forced her into the room and bent her over the bed. "Treat me like I am a kid, I am only four years younger then you. Make me grab your panties like some kind of bag boy." He said firmly as he held her wrists with one hand. He reached down forcing up her skirt.

Selina screamed as some one grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her back. When she was shoved onto the bed she began to struggle, trying to get out from under who ever had her. When she heard Seth's voice she stilled. "I-I didn't mean to treat you like that. Please S-seth! please let me go!" She felt him reach down and force her skirt up and her eyes widened as she realized what he planned to do. "N-no don't do this! Please don't Seth! This isn't right!"

Seth shook his head, "It's more then right. You want to act like a bitch and not listen and be a cunt to me then I will punish you." He said as he began smack her big round ass with his hand. He was not hitting lightly at all he was spanking it very hard to get a point across to her that she was going to be punished. And punished well, he heard that familiar smack that he heard from the other room so many times. He smiled at her as he began to spank her opposite ass cheek he watched it jiggle with each quick pepper of a hit from his hand.

Selina yelped with every smack to her ass but could feel herself becoming wet. She tried to get away, not wanting him to find out how much her body was enjoying this. "I'm sorry please stop! I didn't mean to do any thing wrong!" She buried her face into the bed as her tears began to soak the blanket.

Seth shook his head, "No not yet, I have decided to take you I am more then sure dad will not mind." He said with a big smile he reached down and rubbed her pussy through the red lace thong, he planned on getting her so wet that she would begin to beg for his big thick cock. He then began to spank her ass again, he had to make sure she understood that she was going to be punished and punished severely.

"No you can't I love your dad! I'm married to him!" Selina cried out as she felt him begin to play with her pussy. "Stop Seth! Please no!" She yelped and screamed as he began to spank her again and her struggles continued as well. No matter how many times she had thought about this she knew it wasn't right. And yet she knew that if he kept this up she wouldn't be able to fight it off much longer. "P-please." She whimpered.

Seth continued to hit her big ass, he reached down and he began to hit her large thighs. He looked at that huge ass and he bit his bottom lip, "You will learn to love me." He said softly, "I know you love this I know you love a big thick cock in that little cunt. I hear you moaning and screaming for more when my father fucks you." He said as he began to rub her pussy again he held her hands firmly he wondered if he'd be able to release her hands soon after all she had to have them free so when he fucked her face she could rub his balls and do other such things.

A moan slipped from Selina's lips as she began to give in. "No that's not true." She whimpered but pressed back against his hand as he went back to her pussy. "Nhnn..." She whimpered and moaned as she began to grow more wet be y the second. "P-please.." She bucked back against his hand again,

Seth just smiled, he then just looked at her. He shook his head as he released her wrists, "What, what's the problem?" He said as he began to play with her fat pussy through her panties, he then gave it a quick smack. "You know what, get some of that sexy lingerie on you bought today." He said with a smile, "I will be your daddy tonight." He said as he gave her ass a hard smack, he waited to see her get moving.

"I-I want you to f-fuck me..." Selina moaned as he let go of her wrists. She moaned and gripped the sheets of the bed as he began to play with her pussy. She nodded and quickly got off the bed and grabbed the bag out of the hallway where she had dropped it. She quickly grabbed out a see through black silk and lace bra and thong set and put it on. When she came out she was nervous. She walked over to him and kissed him. "What about James? Won't he be home soon?" She asked nervously as she kissed and nipped at his neck.

Back
Top Bottom