Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Roommates (commanderShepard, leia25, Leahrose1111)

She nodded and smiled at Beth. "Make sure I have your number before you leave class."

She leaned over to Brian, whispering harshly in his ear as his lips brushed his skin. "You are going to be eating pussy for the next 3 days straight to pay for that...."

This was not the first time Vanessa had
punished Brian for being a jerk...especially when it was to her benefit.

Brian didn't hear Beth, because his attention was all on Vanessa. "Don't tease me with things you know I'll like," he grinned. "Why wait, let's start now."

Brian groaned loudly, causing the professor to glance chidingly in their direction. He glanced at Beth, considering asking her if she would be game instead. He decided it would get him in more trouble than it would be worth.

Class ended, and Vanessa made a point to ask Beth for her number. Well knowing they had already exchanged, she did her best to conceal it. She tapped her shoulder as everyone stood to leave and handed her the phone. "Put your number in for me." Her hands were shaking as she handed over her secret.

Beth took Vanessa's phone and quickly tapped a few random numbers before handing it back to her. "There you go. Text me and I'll give you the address."

Beth thought it was an odd question for an apartment viewing, especially considering the proposition she planned to make. But then again, it was Vanessa.

Just be comfortable.

"Calm down. I was confirming the address with Beth."

She tossed her hair and she walked ahead of him a little. Her hip swing was devine, enough to make a man buy ice in a blizzard. Her breasts bounced softly with every stride.

"Maybe you should be."

Brian loved it when Vanessa showed off for him like that. They enjoyed teasing each other, and got a kick out of doing it publicly, knowing they were turning heads. But it was also their language for permission, and Brian took it.

He closed the gap with her and pinned her against the wall in a doorway alcove—still in the hallway but not as immediately obvious. One hand on the curve of the hip and the other cupping her chest, he kissed her deeply, his tongue searching for hers.

She gasped as he caught her off guard. She kissed him deeply and she playfully struggled to free herself from his grip. She knew he had easy access under her dark green dress. It was her favorite, epecially the cream lace hem... Her knee high cable knit tights provided her no protection, and her boots brought her hips up level with his. Her thong was already growing wet as he toyed with her.

"Ah ah," he said with a smirk. "You're mine." He pulled back, keeping his lips just out of her reach, which he knew drove her crazy. Lifting the hem of her dress with one hand, he quickly ducked it under the fabric. Tugging her thong to one side, he ran a single finger of her velvet folds, feeling her wetness.

Holding Vanessa's gaze, Brian pulled his hand back and unzipped the fly of his jeans. His manhood was already aroused, and came free easily. Stepping forward, he guided it into her, then slid his hand down her leg and lifted it beside him.

She buried her face into his neck, moaning softly as her flesh stretched to accomodate him. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pressed her back into the wall and wrapped her legs around his waist. "Fuck Baby...." she cooed.

"That's the idea," he grinned at her as he began to thrust, his hips moving back and fore with a fast, steady rhythm. Still not satisfied, he pulled the neckline of her dress down, his fingers catching the cup of her bra along with it. Her ample breast came free, pressing against the back of his fingers.

She bit her lip, trying to hold back the noise. Their flesh and wet sounds, however, was not able to be hidden.. She oozed around him with every stroke, and when he hit her spot, she bit into his shoulder, whimpering.

Beth let out a long sigh at the end of class and took a moment to pack her things away. She turned to tell Vanessa she'd see her later but her and Brian were already gone. She pulled her bag onto her shoulder and left the lecture hall, heading down the corridor towards her next class. The crowd had more or less scattered, leaving the corridor mostly empty. She tugged her phone out of her pocket, reading several texts from her mother about Brian joining them for Thanksgiving. She rubbed her forehead, feeling a headache forming.

But then she stopped in her tracks, hearing a quiet...thumping sound. She turned around and started to slowly retrace her steps, trying to locate the source of the sound.

"Fuck, babe..." Brian moaned, pushing her hair out of his face. "I love your pussy..." He let her know just how much with a gyration of his hips, changing the angle of his thrust. It left more space between their bodies, too, allowing her breasts to bounce and giving her a view of what he was doing if she looked down.

She did look down, watching his cock slide in and out of her. Her need for release intensified. "I love it when you fuck me," she moaned back. With the way she was pinned, there wasn't much she could do but take his cock, and that was just the way he liked it.

Beth peered into a small alcove and her eyes widened when her gaze landed on a couple...having sex. Just...there in the hallway. Now she was closer, she could hear the distinct sound of skin slapping and moans that weren't that quiet.

"What are you doing?" She blurted out.

Back
Top Bottom