Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Roommates (commanderShepard, leia25, Leahrose1111)

commanderShepard

This is my favorite store on the Citadel.
Brian James dropped his bookbag with a thud into an empty chair and slid into the seat next to his girlfriend, Vanessa, at the back of the lecture hall. He was exhausted from swim practice that morning. It had been particularly grueling, and it didn't help that morning practice started at 5 am. With this being his senior year, there was a lot of pressure on him to lead the team and set a good example. But it was also his hardest year of classes, and he wasn't relishing the idea of carrying that much weight from two sides at once. Thankfully, midterms had just passed. Everyone had spent the majority of the previous week studying, and Brian was no exception. He currently had a 3.4 and had to stay above a 3.0 for his scholarship, so he worked his butt off to prepare. Once Halloween hit, he and Vanessa had let loose at the biggest party off campus. But now it was a new week and a new half of the term, so it was time to put his nose back to the grindstone.

After practice had ended, Brian had only enough time to stop for coffee and an energy bar before having to walk all the way across campus to his first class. It was autumn now, and this far upstate it was already pretty cold. The season of jackets, ugg boots, and pumpkin spice lattes... and all he had was a light sweater. He had been so focused on getting to practice on time that he hadn't dressed warmly enough, so with his wet hair that hike had been almost as unpleasant as the practice itself.

When he walked into the lecture hall, he saw that the professor had written Human Anatomy on the whiteboard. With exams done, they were starting a new unit. The class was Biology 101, a required course that most people took their freshman year. But both Brian and Vanessa had put it off, and now they couldn't delay any longer. Which meant they were stuck in a boring class with a bunch of freshman. At least with a topic like this, things should get a little more interesting.

"I'm so happy to see you," Brian groaned, putting his arms around Vanessa's warm body. "Warm me up." His hands and face were freezing, so naturally he pushed his cold nose into her neck and his hands down her cleavage.

Vanessa gasped loudly as his bare, cold hands reached her nipples. "Jesus, Brian!" She hissed. "I'm happy to see you too Baby, but.." she dug his hands out of her cleavage and began to rub them warm with her own. Her hooded fleece zip up and tank top rested just above her ample breasts. She never did like sweaters or jackets up to her neckline, and today was no different. She nuzzled his nose and wrapped him in a hug, laying his head on her shoulder. "I am so unhappy to be here right now. I can't believe they let me get this far through my program and managed to miss the fact that they never scheduled me for this class. I've been tutoring freshman through this for months." She let out a heavy sigh and sipped her coffee. Salted caramel lattes were her favorite, especially this time of year. She allowed herself one per week, and this was her second.

Beth Queen was an early bird to her core. All her life, she was up before the sun, starting her day. As a kid, she would happily play with her toys while her parents dozed in their bedroom. As she went into her teens and early adulthood, she spent her early mornings drawing, doing homework, scheduling her week or, in today's instance, she'd been to her swim practice.

Unfortunately, that morning, the girls and guys teams had to practice together due to scheduling conflicts. Everyone was chill about it, no one was inappropriate or perverted or anything, but there was one guy who just irritated Beth. He was good looking and seemed to know how good looking he was. He was a good swimmer and seemed to know how good he was.

Shaking the thoughts out of her head, she walked into the lecture hall for her Biology 101 class, a required unit for her major. Unfortunately for her, she'd covered all the material so far in her AP biology class in high school which made the early morning lectures very boring for her. She usually spent the time reading ahead for advanced anatomy class next semester.

She sat down on the second to last row and shrugged off her coat. She ran her fingers in her long wavy brunette hair and pulled out her laptop and books, preparing for the class.

Brian watched the freshman sit almost directly in front of them. He had seen her in swim practice that morning, an unusual occurrence since the men's and women's teams usually practiced at separate times. She was pretty good, for a freshman. She was pretty hot, too. Somehow, after swimming all morning and then rushing to class like he had, she now had immaculate hair that made her look like a supermodel. He hadn't even run a comb through his shaggy black locks. There was no good reason for it, but he found it annoying.

"What do you say we do some practical anatomy tutoring," he smirked at Vanessa, leaning into her again. It certainly wasn't the first time they had fooled around in the back of a class, and this particular setting seemed to be asking for it.

Distracted by the gorgeous locks in front of her, Vanessa's jealousy flared slightly. "Typical Freshman. This course isn't that hard to need all those school supplies." Inside her head, she thought, "wait....I know that hair...." Her mind wandered back to the party a couple of weeks ago. "Shit...." she thought. Her face flushed as she relived the intensely satisfying make-out session that she and Beth had at the party. Brian hadn't seen it,and she hadn't told him. Maybe Beth wouldn't remember. They were both fairly intoxicated. Maybe she could lie if it came up and wave it off as mistaken identity.

Beth heard the comment and frowned, turning around to give the person a piece of her mind. She wanted to explain why she had so many supplies and that she was working really hard and they had no right to judge her for wanting to be ahead in her classes.

But she faltered when her gaze landed on the girl sitting behind her. She was beautiful, some would even say too beautiful for an early morning Biology 101 class in November. Her long dark blonde hair seemed to look more brunette depending on the lighting, her blue eyes were bright but fierce, Beth was envious of her cheekbones and there was some cleavage on show above the girl's top.

The last time Beth saw her was at the Halloween party where she'd kissed Beth unexpectedly but it had been one of the best kisses, one of the best make out sessions of Beth's life and she didn't even know her name.

She glanced at the guy next to her, the senior from swim practice no less, and the way his arm hung around her shoulders.

She moved her gaze back to the girl. "It doesn't hurt to be prepared," she said before she turned back to the front.

"It doesn't hurt to take it easy..." Brian muttered, smirking at Vanessa. Their thoughts were usually on the same page, he was surprised that they didn't finish each other's sentences. Then he noticed how flushed she was. He assumed it was because she was warm. "You're wearing too many layers, you should take some off," he told her.

Just then, the professor began the lecture. He was somewhere in his forties and always wore tweed jackets, the kind with patched elbows that were so stereotypically "college professor" that it hurt. He had a droning, but not quite monotone, voice that had been putting half the class to sleep so far that term. "We'll be starting our unit on human anatomy with the things you coeds want to hear the most, so that you're not pestering me about it every class. Male sex anatomy first."

He pulled down a projection screen at the front of the room, the white canvas unrolling noisily. Clicking a remote, the ceiling-mounted projector hummed to life, and an illuminated cutaway of the profile of a penis and testicles appeared on the screen.

Vanessa nudged Brian in the ribs. As the professor droned on, she unzipped her sweater little by little, and adjusted her cleavage so it was fuller and more noticeable. Nonchalantly, she moved Brian's hand between her legs, and coaxed him to touch her.

She needed to distract him, because her other hand was discreetly writing her number on a post it. She wanted to talk to Beth privately to keep their secret safe, but keep her somewhat icy guard up for appearances.

Honestly, some of the students were acting so childish as if they'd never heard the word penis before. A few girls five rows down were giggling to one another and some guys halfway down the lecture hall wooped when the professor started to explain what happened during arousal.

Beth, however, was struggling to pay attention. For once, it had nothing to do with reading material for a different class. She was all too aware of the girl's presence behind her. They'd been tipsy and Beth didn't have time to ask for her number before the girl left. But she was surprised that she apparently had a boyfriend. The way she touched Beth that night didn't seem like she had a boyfriend.

Vanessa's attempts to distract Brian were working. He watched her adjust her cleavage and smirked, "You might as well just take one of them out, you know I'm not going to be satisfied until I have it in my mouth." He didn't bother with touching her over her leggings, but immediately slipped his hand under her waistband. This was exactly the reason they always sat in the last row, where there was no one else around or behind them. They could get away with whatever they wanted.

Vanessa gasped as Brian's fingers grazed her flesh. She had been able to finish her post it and fold it up between her fingers. She pressed her lips to Brian's, kissing him deeply. Her other hand climbed down over Beth's shoulder and tapped her. The post it fell from Vanessa's fingers into her lap. On their way back up, her fingers stroked Beth's neck intentionally.

Beth jumped when she felt something tap her shoulder. She turned her head, surprised to find the girl's hand, the hand that had eagerly touched her breast at the party. A post it fluttered down into her lap and she frowned when she unfolded it, finding a phone number written in a feminine cursive, the name Vanessa written underneat. Vanessa had given her her phone number.

Beth frowned and turned in her seat to ask her about it but was slightly alarmed to see her kissing her boyfriend. Well, that wasn't the most startling part. She didn't approve of PDA, much less in class, but whatever. She was mostly startled by the sight of his hand down her pants.

She quickly turned back around and stared down at the post it. She itched to text Vanessa now to see what she wanted but it felt inappropriate when her boyfriend's hand was down her pants.

They may have been going steady for four years, but Brian did have experience with other women, and Vanessa was the best kisser. With her full lips and eager tongue, he took any excuse to make out with her he could get. Normally she tasted like strawberries, but today it was her salted caramel latte.

The sound of someone turning around pulled Brian out of his reverie. He opened his eyes long enough to see the freshman girl turning back around, her immaculate hair trailing the motion in her wake.

"I think someone is peeping on us," he said quietly to Vanessa, but certainly loud enough that Beth could hear him.

Vanessa caught eyes with Beth, and gave her a slight smolder. "Maybe we should tone it down babe. I'll take good care of you when we head home after class." She nuzzled his nose. "You can leave your hand though." Vanessa remembered just how she'd caught Beth's attention. She held her delicious smoldering gaze until Beth had given into her. Being bisexual, Vanessa had experience with both men and women. Since their monogamy agreement, her craving for female flesh had started to rise. Women were soft, cuddly, and sensuous...Brian was obviously no slouch, but sometimes, she wanted a pair of breasts and soft curves to cuddle instead of his hard physique.

The way Vanessa had looked at Beth was almost intoxicating and it was so reminiscent of the look she'd given Beth at the party, the look that had drawn Beth to her in the first place at the Halloween party. Beth had wondered if she was bi or pan for a long time but she'd never had a female partner before and she hadn't 'experimented'. Until she stumbled into a deserted bathroom with Vanessa and made out with her. The entire experience sparked something, confirming that she did want women as well as men. At the very least, she wanted more of Vanessa.

She heard Brian's comment and frowned, looking over her shoulder at the pair of them. "From what I saw at swim practice, you don't have much to peep at," she said drily before turning around again. It wasn't true. Even in swimming trunks, the outline of what he had to offer Vanessa was very visible.

Still not paying attention to the professor, her gaze was drawn back to the post it Vanessa had given her.

Brian was about to insist he and Vanessa keep going when that brat of a freshman made her snide comment. It made his blood boil - even if she didn't like what they were doing, there was no need to be rude. But instead she had to be impertinent, to someone she knew was her elder and superior on the swim team.

Well, she messed with the wrong person. Brian might not be captain of her team, but he still had pull with the person who was. "Hope you like swimming laps, because you'll be doing so many you'll want to quit," he said smugly to the back of her head.

Beth's insult pissed Vanessa off almost instantly. "Shh Baby. She's not worth getting upset over. I know how much you have to offer. I nearly swallowed it all last night, remember? Had my eyes watering and everything." She ran her hand over the bulge in his pants. "Don't worry about her. "

Last edited:
Beth tensed and was very tempted to tell Brian all the ways Vanessa had explored what she had to offer. But she could only imagine the chaos that conversation would cause for an early morning lecture and she was trying very hard not to draw attention to herself.

She turned around to glance between Vanessa and Brian. "Jesus. This is a lecture hall. Keep it in your pants." Her gaze hardened as she looked at Brian. "And by the way, I could swim laps around you." She looked at Vanessa one last time and faced the front.

Having this hot, arrogant, stuck up freshman telling him to keep it in his pants made that the very last thing he wanted to do. She didn't want to watch, so they would make her. They could do anything they wanted, and she wasn't going to boss them around like that. He started making out with Vanessa again, and this time he started undressing her.

Vanessa grabbed her sweater from Brian's hands and zipped it back up. "Let's go." She gave him her "Come fuck me" eyes and bit her lip. Her heart was pounding both from arousal and tension as she gathered her things. Much to Brian's dismay, Vanessa did set limits on public playtime. He was far more a voyeur than she.

Beth let out and audible sigh, relieved that the pair were both leaving and she'd be able to concentrate in peace. Finally. It was as if the pair had never been separated before and couldn't bear to go one class without physical contact. Honestly, she found the idea of PDA to be completely ridiculous.

Then again, she was first to admit that she'd never felt enough passion for any of her exes to just...have them. Regardless of Beth'spersonal experiences, a lecture hall was not the place for the couple to be expressing that passion.

She looked up and met Vanessa's gaze. "See you around," she murmured.

After a fast but rousing round in a bathroom stall, Brian and Vanessa were forced to part ways for the rest of their classes. Sometimes he wondered if they should have picked the same major just so they could always have the same classes, but she had told him that was ridiculous and they could be apart for a few hours each day.

That evening, they were back at their apartment. It was a small, run down one bedroom, but it worked for the two of them and it was home. The walls were dirty, the appliances old and breaking half the time. They didn't have an in-apartment washer or dryer. Vanessa was cooking dinner in the tiny galley kitchen when Brian stepped up behind her and encircled her waist with his arms. "I don't know what you're making, but it smells amazing, and I'm famished." He leaned in and started kissing the soft skin of her neck where it met her shoulder.

Last edited:
Vanessa smiles softly and nuzzles him back. "Hi Love. Roasted chicken with fresh veggies and Alfredo pasta sound okay?" She gently stirs the pan as the smell of fresh garlic, onion, red pepper, and butter waft into his face. Cooking was therapeutic for her. Even in their small, run down apartment where where stove only worked half the time, she managed to keep healthy meals on the table within their small budget. "Do you want a drink?"

He shook his head. "You know what I want." His hands began to wander, exploring her body. He knew she was cooking, but they had gotten in the habit of fooling around while one or even both of them was distracted years ago.

She continued to cook, allowing him to fondle her. She couldn't hide the goosebumps and shivers as he brushed the spots he knew made her weak. Her nipples grew taut underneath the thin tank top, and goosebumps covered the undercurve of her behind as it peeked out of her tiny shorts. She never wore underwear at home.

Back
Top Bottom