Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Roommates (commanderShepard, leia25, Leahrose1111)

"Thanks." She mumbled. She slipped her bra off under her sweater, rinsed it, and started to dry it under the hand dryer. She shivered, and her nipples grew taut under the sweater. The once burning coffee was now cold and damp on her skin.

Beth tried, the really did, not to look. But how could she not? Vanessa removed her bra with a practiced ease. 99% of girls knew the trick but there was something...hot in the way Vanessa completed the move. "Um," Beth cleared her throat. "Is there anything else I can do?"

"Can you dry this while I change?" She handed Beth her black lace, thin, nothing-to-hide bra. She wet the bar towel Sam had given her, and took the sweat shirt from Beth. She slipped into the stall, but left the door open with her back to Beth.

The sweater came up and over her head. Her dahlia and sunflower tattoos gleamed brightly on her ivory skin as they cascaded around her curves. She carefully washed her skin, one inch at a time.

Last edited:
Beth held the bra limply in her hands for a moment as she watched Vanessa pull the sweatshirt on. She was surprised that she had tattoos. She didn't really seem the type but they were so sexy, she watched them ripple slightly as she moved.

Not wanting to get caught staring, she turned away and ran the bra under the faucet, watching coffee run down the drain.

Vanessa finished wiping down, and pulled the sweatshirt completely on. Her nipples still poked through the fabric. She turned back around, watching Beth. The lighting in the bathroom caught her hair and skin just right. She stared at her in the mirror. It was so dark at the party. This was the first time she had truly seen her entire face in full lighting, and she was stunning. She felt her body flush, and her mind started to race.

I need to kiss those lips again.

Beth glanced into the mirror and met Vanessa's gaze. Time seemed to stop for a moment. She was so beautiful under the harsh artificial lights and Beth was very aware of the outlines of Vanessa's nipples through her sweatshirt. Beth cleared her throat and turned the faucet off. "Um, do you want me to dry this?" she asked, turning to face Vanessa.

"Um, I can do it. " She reached out for the fabric fabric took it from her gently. She carefully squeezed the water from the lace into the sink, trying to hide her blush. She reached over under the dryer, and let the hot air pass through the fabric.

Vanessa looked up at her. She shook her head no
Her body started wanting Beth. Her lips. The curves of her soft breasts. She began to salivate thinking of how her womanhood would taste on her tongue. She looked at Beth with wanting eyes, silently pleading for her touch.

Beth held her gaze and swallowed, very aware of something passing between them. Heat, fire, electric. She took a tiny step closer to her, seemingly being drawn closer like a magnet.

Waiting outside the bathrooms, Brian cracked the door an inch to call inside. "Everything okay in there?" he asked. He peeked through the crack and saw the two women standing by the sinks, so close to each other they were practically touching.

Vanessa's lips had just started to curl, ready to reach out for Beth's when Brian's voice startled her. Her face turned so many shades of red and pink, she was sure she was caught. She pivoted back to the dryer and continued with it, trying to cover up the near miss.

Beth jumped at the sound and she quickly took a few steps back. She turned away from Vanessa, wanting to put distance between her and Vanessa.

"Okay," Brian said, "Just checking. I'm out here as soon as you're done, Vanessa." He frowned to himself. Their reaction had been strange, almost... guilty. But there hadn't been anything odd about the situation. Or so he thought.

Beth shrugged and picked up her books. "Saw what?" she muttered. She pulled her bag onto her shoulder and headed for the door. "See you later." She didn't wait for a response and left the bathroom.

Vanessa leaned on the wall and took in a slow, deep breath. She collected herself, her coffee stained sweater, and her bra, which was still wet. She stuffed everything into her shoulder bag, not bothering to put her bra back on. She walked out of the bathroom, where Brian was standing.

Beth came out first, but Brian had expected it to be Vanessa. "There you are, babe," he said with a smile when the door opened. Then he saw who it was, and his smile disappeared. "Oh, sorry."

Beth looked at him in surprise and flushed deeply. However, before she could reply, Vanessa came out of the bathroom. "I'll, uh, see you later," she muttered.

Vanessa stared blankly at Brian. "I'm going home for the day. I'm done." She walked past him and to the counter where Sam was standing. She'd either forgotten or didn't care that she never put her bra on, and the chilly air left nothing to anyone's imagination. She spoke quietly to him, and asked for another latte to go. He figured she'd ask, and had one ready to go. She picked it up, sipped it, and thanked him. "I'm sorry again," she muttered. With nothing else to say, she left Brian alone in the coffee shop, and headed for home.

Brian was on thin ice the rest of the week. Not only was Vanessa giving him the cold shoulder for what had happened at the café, but she was still fuming at him for the swim practice arrangement. Not that he had any control over it, but that didn't seem to matter. He did what he could to smooth things over between them, but he knew that it would just take time. In a few days, everything would be back to normal.

"Evicted??" He had come home Friday evening to find Vanessa understandably upset about the notice that had been pinned to their apartment door. Not just their door, apparently, but every one in the building. Apparently the building had failed yet another health and safety inspection and was being deemed unsafe to live in. They knew about the other inspections, and took that as the tradeoff price for the cheap rent. "How can they do this without any warning? We have only a week to find somewhere to live!"

Vanessa's eyes were red and tired from an afternoon of crying over the news. This was just icing on the cake for such a horrible week. "I don't know babe, but it doesn't look like we have much choice. With it being mid-lease season, there probably isn't much open around here. Maybe we could ask some other tenants if they want to go in on a house or something. I think I saw some for rent a few streets over."

"You want to move in with other people? That's going to go over well, both with us and them," Brian said, rolling his eyes. "We can ask if we can crash there, but I doubt anyone will be willing to let it be a permanent thing."

"Of course I don't want to move in with other people!" Vanessa snapped. "It was a suggestion, which is more than we have going for us right now. My job is the only thing paying for bills around here, so it's not like we have a ton of options right now."

Back
Top Bottom