Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Roommates (commanderShepard, leia25, Leahrose1111)

Brian's head whipped around to see who had caught them. It was by no means the first time they'd been caught—they weren't exactly subtle most of the time—but usually people that noticed just avoided them, not interrupted them. He was genuinely surprised to see that it was Beth, and his cock slipped out of Vanessa, leaving it just as on display for Beth as Vanessa's breasts were.

His slipping out at the edge of her orgasm did not provide any coverage for her impending pleasure. She hit her climax as he pulled out. And despite seeing their observer, she couldn't control her release. Drip by drip, moan after shuddering moan, her body let loose of the pleasure. A faint drip onto the tile was heard. She masked her moans as her orgasm finished the best she could by placing her lips against his neck and vibrating his soul with her gratitude.

And Beth witnessed it all. A part of her, the decidedly more logical part of her, knew she should look away. Walk away. Go anywhere else. Transfer to UCLA if need be. Just do something.

But the less logical, more scandalous, part of her was much more easily swayed. She couldn't keep her eyes in one place. She looked from Brian's face to his cock. Jesus Christ, he was bigger. She didn't exactly need a measuring tape to know he was bigger than all her exes. She looked to Vanessa, her lips placed firmly on Brian's neck, to her exposed pussy. Beth felt a spark of her own arousal as she watched drops of Vanessa's juices fall to the floor.

"I..." For the life of her, she couldn't think of what to say.

Brian met Beth's eyes and saw them look from one thing to another. He was just as baffled about what to do, largely because he was so close to climaxing that it was making it hard to think. But since he had pulled out of Vanessa, he was lacking enough stimulation to finish. He held onto her as she kissed his neck, gasping her name once, "Vanessa..."

Vanessa immediately dropped to her knees and inhaled his dripping wet cock in her mouth, sucking him hard, fast, and hungrily. Her lips made sloppy wet noises, and her tongue bathed every inch of him. She didn't care how loud or obnoxious. He was going to cum for her, and she wasn't stopping until he did.

Beth watched with wide eyes as Vanessa started giving Brian a blowjob. Part of her wanted to shove Brian out of the way and let Vanessa lick her pussy instead. The other part of her wanted to join Vanessa in sucking Brian's cock. Her gaze flickered to Brian's face as he released a breathy moan, his eyes closed.

She shook the thoughts out of her mind. "You can't be doing this here," she hissed.

Brian's only answer was a moan of pleasure as Vanessa brought him over the edge. He placed his hands on her head to keep himself steady, weaving his fingers through her hair. Holding Beth's gaze, his mouth dropped open as he climaxed and filled Vanessa's mouth with his seed.

Vanessa swallowed every spurt, rhythmically milking him for every last drop. As he finished she looked at Beth and locked eyes. She took one last big gulp of seed he'd left in her tongue, and released him. She kissed his balls, from base to tip, and gently nibbled the soft spot in his hip that enhanced his pleasure. She rose. And met his lips, kissing him intensely.

Beth wasn't really shocked at the fact they just fucked in the hallway. She was more shocked that they wanted each other so badly they were willing to fuck in the hallway. She'd never been with someone who sparked that kind of passion. No one had made her cum with the same intensity Vanessa seemed to experience.

She briefly thought hiw it would feel to have Brian fuck her but she quickly pushed that away.

"You can't just do this here," she hissed.

Brian held Vanessa close as they made out, their tongues following a well-practiced dance routine. Either he hadn't heard Beth, or he didn't care enough to respond to her. This went on for another good minute, the two of them caressing each other as their lust faded. Finally they pulled away from each other just enough to catch their breath. "Mm, babe..." Brian said with a satisfied smile.

She tipped her head down so he could kiss her forehead. She wiped her lips and looked at Beth. "See you at 4." She righted her clothes and shouldered her book bag.

Brian's cock was still exposed, pointing hard at Beth as Vanessa walked away. "Having a little fun," he said as he tucked himself away and fastened his jeans.

Beth was absolutely stunned and slightly turned on, looking up at him with wide eyes. Her mind was filled with images of Brian at swim practice in his speedo swimsuit, his body glistening with water. "But...you can't," she spluttered.

Vanessa stopped and turned on her heels. "If we can't....why didn't you stop us....or find someone to stop us......? " She gave her a smirk.

Beth shrugged. "I don't know. I was slightly distracted by you going at it like rabbits in the corridor," she hissed.

Brian laughed and walked past her. "Well glad you enjoyed the show, then," he said, picking up on the fact that she found it distracting. "See you 'round," he told to Beth. Giving Vanessa a peck, he added, "Later babe."

"Bye Baby." She gave Beth a smolder. "See you at 4." Her boots clicked down the empty hall as her hips swung in a beautiful rolling motion.

Beth led Vanessa off campus towards her apartment building a couple of blocks away. They chatted a they walked and Beth was pleasantly surprised by how much she enjoyed Vanessa's company even when they weren't making out.

They took the elevator to the fifth floor and Beth unlocked the door of her apartment into a large open plan living room and kitchen. There was a large bay window overlooking the city, bookshelves against the wall either side of the TV file with her favourite books and a small coffee table in front of the TV.

Beth at down her books and bag in the large push couch. "So, uh, this is it," she said quietly, unzipping her jacket.

Vanessa looked around, happy with the layout. 2 bedrooms, a decent kitchen she could cook in. Ample shared space. The two bathrooms were a plus. Clean. Smelled fresh. "This looks amazing... how does laundry and the bills sort out?" She wandered around enchanted. "Please don't think I'm being picky...I just know where we come from and...." she found herself seated in the bay window, staring out.

Beth ran a hand through her hair and watched Vanessa. "There's a laundry room downstairs. IT's usually pretty quiet. As for bills, well, um..." She cleared her throat. "My parents already contribute half which is how I can afford this place. I'm willing to split my half in half again and that's what you and Brian will pay. About $200 a month. I'm thinking we should buy separate groceries and label things in the cupboards. But is that doable?"

"Easily...." she continued to stare out the window. "The city looks beautiful...You're lucky your folks help you out. We've been at this on our own since we started school." She tugged at the fabric of her tights on one leg, pulling it back into place on her tattooed thigh. It had crept down, and she finally noticed enough to fix it. Her skirt slid up a little further, showing off an abstract watercolor lioness that decorated her ivory skin.

Beth's eyes were drawn to the tattoo and she cleared her throat. "I know I'm fortunate," she said quietly. "I, um, I actually have a favour to ask. Um, so..." She trailed off, her gaze going back to Vanessa's thigh. "What's your tattoo?" she asked instead.

"Oh, um, it's a lioness." She slid her skirt up a little further, just shy of her hip bone. Splashes of purple, pink, and turquoise filled the background. The lioness face was gold with green eyes that stood out like emeralds. One ear was a lotus flower in a raspberry pink splash. Curving lines and strokes of black added texture and shape to the piece. "She's my favorite. I'm covered in tattoos, most of them stay hidden."

Beth raised her eyebrows. "I'm impressed. You didn't strike me as a tattoo type," she admitted.

Back
Top Bottom