Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Roommates (commanderShepard, leia25, Leahrose1111)

Vanessa shrugged. "Most people don't unless they get to know me. Or see me naked. One of the two." She laughed, her face flushing a little.

Beth blushed and curled some hair behind her ear. "So, I have a favour to ask of you if that's okay?" She sat down on the arm of the sofa, facing Vanessa. "It's about Brian," she began.

Beth let out a long sigh. "I've kind of messed up a bit. I'm going home for Thanksgiving and my parents are wanting me to bring home a boyfriend. I was trying to get my mom off my back but now they think I'm in a relationship. And I was wondering if maybe Brian could pretend to be my boyfriend? Just for a few days over Thanksgiving. I know it's a lot to ask. Nothing would happen. Maybe just some hand holding or something." She was rambling now but she needed Vanessa to be on her side.

"Stop." Vanessa could sense the nervous rambling, something she often did herself. She wanted to reject the idea immediately, but she took a second thought. "Let Brian and I get settled in. We'll all talk about it. I'm not exactly a fan of the idea, but I'll keep an open mind since you are helping us out."

Beth flushed deeply in embarassment and couldn't even bring herself to look at Vanessa. "Right, right. Of course. I just...I didn't want to ask him first." She finally did look at Vanessa. "I needed you to think about it first. It didn't seem right otherwise." She cleared her throat. "But aside from that, you like the place?"

Vanessa slowly approached Beth. Once she reached her she put a soft, gentle hand under her chin. She planted a warm, intense, intimate kiss on Beth's lips. "It's perfect. Thank you." She caressed her cheek, and kissed her short and sweet again.

Beth pulled back and held Vaness'a gaze. "Vanessa," she whispered. "We can't....Brian."

"We can...." Her lips reached out for hers again as she wrapped her fingers gently in her hair and pulled her in. Her other hand pulled her closer at the waist.

Beth kissed her back for a moment...two moments. A minute...two minutes. Their lips moved together flawlessly and Beth's arms wound slowly around Vanessa's neck. But then she pulled back. "Vanessa," she whispered again. "You're with Brian."

It was obvious to Vanessa that she wasn't going to get any further with Beth. She drew a deep sigh, and released her hair. "I'll cook for all of us tonight and we can talk about the move-in schedule. And your request. Brian is done with group at 6. Is 7 okay?"

Beth nodded, curling some hair behind her ear. For a moment, she almost regretted pushing Vanessa away but she knew it was the right thing to do. "Uh, yeah. 7 is perfect."

Vanessa checked her watch. It was already 4:45. She kicked off her boots and left them by the door. She walked away from Beth and wandered into her kitchen. She began to open her fridge, looking for items to throw together into a decent meal that was in her cooking repertoire. "So, what's the deal with your folks?" She pulled a couple of chicken breasts out, and a head of brocolli. She found the cabinet with spices, and started to shift through it.

Beth followed her and stood awkwardly in the doorway. She wasn't generally an awkward person but it was strange watching someone else prepare a meal in your own kitchen. "What do you mean?"

Vanessa found a box of rice, and shifted back to the fridge. "I mean....what's the deal with the boyfriend push?"

"Oh. That." Beth cleared her throat. "Well, my parents met in college as did my older brothers and sisters and I don't know. They think I should've met my future husband already and I just want to shut them up for a while."

Vanessa found the other things she needed. Butter. A little cream. She took a look at the green dress she was wearing. No way she was going to ruin it with cooking oils. She never wore clothes while cooking at home, so why start now? She lifted her dress over her head and tossed it onto her book bag. She was wearing a thin, see-through crimson lace bra that held her breasts perfectly. Her cheeky matching lace panties held her curves like a second skin, and the full roundness of her ass fell right out of them. She left her thigh-high, cream-colored cable-knit tights on. "So when are you going to tell them that your future husband is actually your future wife?" She reached for pots and pans, and utensils. "Do you have an apron?"

Beth blushed furiously as her gaze landed on Vanessa's scantily dressed body. She followed her curves and her gaze lingered on Vanessa's full breasts. She eventually tore her gaze away and looked intently at the calendar stuck on the refrigerator door with magnets. "I could have a husband," she said quietly. "I'm bi."

"And so am I....." she approached Beth and put her forehead to hers. Her lips brushed hers with each word. "You don't get him without me. You have some choices to make before 7 hits." Vanessa slipped her hand into Beth's waistband. Her fingers came dangerously close to her womanhood, but stayed just out of touch. She could feel the heat throbbing.

Beth's breath hitched in her throat. "Vanessa... You're with Brian," she murmured. She curled her hands into fists to resist touching the other girl.

"Not after 7 tonight. Like I said, you have choices." She slid her hand a little further down, but still out of touch of Beth's womanhood. "So. What's it gonna be? Do you want a preview of your future, or do you want to find me that apron?" She bit Beth's bottom lip gently as her other hand found her breast.

Beth swallowed, her eyes fluttering closed. Despite herself, she let out a quiet moan. But then she pressed on Vanessa's shoulders so she could look up into her eyes. "But this isn't going to be our future unless you break up with Brian. What I do with him is a peck on the lips and holding hands to keep my parents happy. I'm not going to let this," she gestured to the small space between them, "become a regular thing."

She held Vanessa's gaze and took a deep breath. However, before Vanessa could say anything, Beth continued. Her tone was quiet but firm. She'd never acted like this with a partner before but it felt good. "So here's what's going to happen. You're going to finish getting undressed and I'm going to eat you out... while you cook because Brian can't show up and find us like this. But then you've got a choice. You do whatever it takes to convince him to go along with this plan or you and your boyfriend find somewhere else to live. Understood?"

Beth's counter dominance completely caught Vanessa off guard. She wasn't used to someone pressing her strong personality, and it made her womanhood tremble and drip. She nodded silently as she brought Beth's hands to her waist where her lace sat. She reached for Beth's lips hungrily, near smashing hers against them. She reached up and around, freeing the bra snaps and wriggling out of it quickly. Her heavy D cup breasts fell out of the fabric with an almost silent thud.

Beth leaned back slightly and admired Vanessa's breasts. She slowly moved her hand to cup the left one, her fingers gently digging in to her soft skin. "I hope you're a good cook," she whispered.

Back
Top Bottom