Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Roommates (commanderShepard, leia25, Leahrose1111)

Brian noticed the clothes and the sauce on them, but otherwise didn't think anything was out of place. The whole situation was weird, but he wasn't going to question it. "Hey," he smiled in greeting. "Why are you splattering sauce on our potential landlord?"

"Oh. Um. I knocked it out of the cabinet when I was reaching for something in the back. She caught it before it shattered, but the lid popped off. I owe her a new outfit." She smiled back, Hoping he bought her story.

Beth looked awkwardly between the two of them. "Yeah. Um. I'm just going to take these clothes and get, um, changed and I'll be back in just a minute." She paused for a moment and bent down to pick up her sauce covered clothes before she rushed out of the kitchen towards her bedroom.

Brian looked. He couldn't help it, the motion caught his eye, and by the time he realized his mistake, it was too late. He saw the fabric of Beth's pale blue underwear stretch over her round bottom, the hint of an outline between her legs. He turned away quickly, hoping that Vanessa had not noticed.

When Beth had left them alone, he cleared his throat. "Well that was awkward."

"We're all going to be living together and I'm not changing my habits. It wouldn't be fair to her to ask her to change hers." Vanessa shifted uncomfortably. Even though the stimulation ended, her womanhood continued to ooze between her legs. The fact that she didn't have her missing panties made it even worse.

Beth changed into a short sleeved navy blue dress that fell to the middle of her thighs. It had a bit of a low neckline that showed off some cleavage but nothing inappropriate. She stayed barefoot as she padded back into the living room and stood in the door to the kitchen. "Is everything okay?" She asked, glancing between Brian and Vanessa.

"You're not changing your habits?" Brian asked, surprised. "Babe, you walk around naked, or nearly naked, 90% of the time." Before Vanessa could respond, though, Beth was back with them.

"Uh, yeah, everything's fine," he said. "Nice place you've got."

Brian watched the two women, a bit puzzled. "Can we do this at the table?" he asked. As if in agreement, his stomach grumbled.

Vanessa plated the chicken, brocolli, and risotto. She found a bottle of white wine and poured it too. She set the table with Beth's help, and everyone sat down to eat.

Brian tried to help as well, but the two women sort of took charge of everything. It was almost as if they didn't want to interact with him more than necessary... like they were avoiding him. It was strange, but he wasn't sure what to make of it. When the meal was ready, he sat down and served himself. "Wow, babe, this really is good," he said after he had taken his first bite. "She's a great cook," he told Beth.

Beth lifted her glass and paused just before her lips touched it. "Yes, I can tell. I'm not too bad in the kitchen, I guess. I just don't put much effort in when it's just me," she admitted.

"Speaking of it being just you," Brian said to Beth, "I assume the two of you have been talking about the apartment? What should I know?" He looked from Beth to Vanessa, letting them know he was fishing from either one of them to answer the question.

Beth took a sip of wine and cleared her throat. "Well," she started slowly, "Vanessa seems happy with the apartment and the management of bills."

"What's the offer, then?" he asked. Best to just get it out in the open. "Your terms for us moving in, how much we'll be paying, rules, chores..." he listed off on his fingers.

Beth glanced at Vanessa. "My parents already contribute to the rent so I say we split the remainder in half and make it cheap for all of us. We share groceries and chores. There's a laundry room downstairs. And..." She looked at Vanessa again.

"And no one intrudes on personal habits. I walk around the house comfortable in what I want. Beth does the same because it's her home she's sharing. Nothing is weird or awkward. We're all people with bodies, and we will have to adjust to eachother. If there is an unmanageable offense, we'll call a house discussion and deal with it. With that said, I'll let up on my issue with co-ed practices, and Im sorry I made a deal about it in the coffee shop." She looked down at her plate, stirring her food mindlessly.

Brian frowned. Was she telling him that if he happened to see Beth in some state of undress, she would be fine with it? Or vice versa? He didn't believe that for a second. She would lose her shit if that happened, and he was shocked she would apologize for what happened in the café. For now, he thought it best to not comment on it. "Alright..." he said slowly.

Beth cleared her throat again. "I do have a favour to ask of you, Brian," she said quietly.

And the other shoe dropped. There was a catch. Beautiful, luxury apartment for less rent than they were paying for their current dump, beautiful "landlord," and Vanessa relaxing her rules... of course there was a catch. "What's that?"

Beth met his gaze. "I'm visiting my family over Thanksgiving break and they're expecting me to bring my boyfriend." She paused. "But I don't have one and I was hoping you could just...pretend to be mine for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom