Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Roommates (commanderShepard, leia25, Leahrose1111)

"We'll discuss that later." She ramped up and started slamming him hard. Their wet made satisfying sounds. She reached back for Beth one last time. She wanted to touch her so badly right now.

Vanessa tightened her muscles around him and outside. Her perfect, sure-fire move that made him cum every single time.

"Oh, no you don't, not so fast," he said, catching her hands. He started to lift her dress, but with her on his lap he wouldn't be able to get it off her without help.

She dug in, resisting him taking her dress. She loved a little struggle sometimes, but she didn't know what he was up to.

With that, Brian stood up, picking Vanessa easily up with him. He sat her on the edge of the table, taking control for himself.

"If you would have let me finish you we'd be back to eating. Seriously. Not fair to fuck on the kitchen table the first time we're here." She laughed.

Brian groaned, rolling his head back dramatically. "Fine. But we are finishing this later," he said with a pointed look, stepping away from her and fastening his pants. "Put your underwear back on and we'll finish the meal like polite people."

Vanessa's internal panic started to build. Her panties were mixed in with Beth's sauce clothes....and there is no explaining that away. She looked at Beth for help

Beth met Vanessa's gaze, the same thought running through her find. "Don't feel obligated. Do whatever you're comfortable with."

Brian rolled his eyes as he sat back down to finish eating. Beth didn't know what she had just done. Now Vanessa would never care about modesty around the apartment. Beth would be seeing way more of Vanessa's body than she probably bargained for.

Vanessa brought her dress back down and sat back in her chair. She swallowed an entire glass of wine in 1 gulp, and started eating again. "So, um. When is good to start move-in?"

"Right away? We're already packed, and don't have any more time at our current apartment," Brian explained between bites of food, though he didn't talk while chewing.

Beth shrugged. "Right away if you want. I don't have any plans other than studying."

"Okay. Thank you." The rest of their meal was relatively quiet. There was definitely tension in the air, but hopefully it would dissipate. When they'd all finished, Vanessa cleared their plates to the kitchen. She rinsed them, setting them aside. "I guess we'll be back in a couple of hours." She gathered her things, and she and Brian left. She looked back over her shoulder at Beth, and gave her a "Thanks for saving my ass" look. She held her breath until they made it into the elevator and the doors shut.

Brian stayed quiet most of the time. He was already surprised by how things had gone, and he didn't need any more drama in front of Beth. When they were finally alone, he turned to Vanessa. "That was... interesting. You're seriously okay with this whole fake relationship thing?"

"It's only a couple days and she already said you aren't allowed to touch her outside of a few kisses. As long as you both can keep it together without compromising the agreement, I'm good."

"You're not going to go trying to even the score by fooling around with someone else, are you?" he asked pointedly, finally voicing the question that had been in the back of his mind.

"Babe, no. It's not like that." She shook her head as the elevator opened on the ground floor. "C'mon. We need to go get our stuff."

Back
Top Bottom