Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Roommates (commanderShepard, leia25, Leahrose1111)

He had promised her that they would have sex later that night to finish what she started, but after two loads of boxes back to Beth's apartment, they were both too exhausted to do anything but sleep. They could break in their new living situation another night.

The next morning,Vanessa woke to both Brian and Beth gone. She cleared her head, and remembered they had early morning practice. She ran to find her panties from last night, and quickly tucked them in with her dirty dress. She was still so thankful he didn't find out.

Another early morning practice, as always. It came with the territory of being a swimmer, but that didn't make it any easier. Brian couldn't even use the time to enjoy the water and the workout, because once again he was left to be the one running the drills and coaching the other swimmers. All practice long, he paced back and forth along the pool with a whistle in his mouth, watching both the men's and women's teams doing laps, drilling over and over.

It was weird having roommates now. Especially when Beth and Brian had a similar schedule. Beth had set her alarm particular early so that there wouldn't be any awkwardness in the apartment or on the journey to the campus pool. She couldn't think of anything less pleasurable than walking to campus with Brian. She still wasn't convinced the living arrangements would work out but as long as Brian played the part of a perfect boyfriend, she'd be happy.

In the pool, practice was gruelling. Brian was coaching again and he seemed to be working the teams harder than usual and at one point she was struggling to keep up. Her mind clearly wasn't in the practice today and she could tell by the look on Brian's face that he'd noticed it too.

For some reason, Beth was lagging behind more than anyone else. Was she trying to stand out to him for some reason? Was she distracted because of them moving in last night? He noticed she had left the apartment before he was even up, was she more tired than usual? Or could it be that, now she was his landlord, she thought she could get away with a bit of slacking off when he was in charge? Whatever the reason, he wasn't having it.

Brian blew his whistle sharply when everyone reached the head of their lane, with Beth several seconds after. "Alright, good work today everyone. Let's call it there. I'll see you all tonight. Beth, stay in the water."

Beth was halfway through hauling herself onto the side of the pool when she heard his command. She glanced up at him and slowly lowered herself back into the water. She smiled and said goodbye to some of her teammates. When she was alone in the pool, she turned away from Brian and adjusted the neckline of her swimsuit, momentarily exposing one of her nipples.

Brian noticed the adjustment, and thought he saw a brief flash. It was the most skin he had ever seen on her. "You were behind today. By a lot," he said. "What's up?"

She turned around and looked up at him. "Uh. Nothing. I don't know what was wrong. I'll be better tomorrow." She leaned on the side of the pool, intending the climb out again.

"Come on out," he nodded. "But we're not done. We're doing more drills. Get back up on the block," he pointed to the head of her lane.

She paused and met his gaze for a moment before she climbed out of the pool and squeezed the water out of her ponytail. She narrowed her eyes slightly. "I work my ass off on this team and you know it. I have one bad day and you're making me do more drills? Are you for real?"

"Yes, I'm for real. It's my responsibility to make sure everyone is in peak condition, and that means if anyone lags behind, I need to work with them more. You don't get special treatment just because I'm living with you now, and once that news gets out, I can't have anyone think I'm showing favoritism by not working you harder. So, girlfriend, on the block."

She set her jaw as she looked up into his eyes. "You think I expect you to treat me differently just because you live in my apart? Boyfriend?" She closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. She opened them again and looked at him. "Fine. On the block." She turned around and climbed up onto the block on her lane, waiting for further instructions.

He was going to give her a retort when she caved. Instead, he watched her climb up and get into position. Putting the whistle in his mouth, he blew it sharply.

She tensed at the sound of the sound of the whistle and jumped off the block into the water. She broke the surface and immediately started swimming towards the other end of the pool. If she'd been bad in practice, she was downright terrible now. Brian's attitude towards her and his audacity clouded her judgement and her limbs weren't moving in synchronisation anymore. But she kept going.

He watched her do only one lap before he blew the whistle again, when she was in water shallow enough to stand. "Your style is all over the place," he said, and hopped into the water. "Let me show you."

She held his gaze for a moment and then did as she was instructed. She took a deep breath and lay down on her stomach.

Brian placed one hand on her stomach beneath the water to help keep her afloat but also in place, and stood beside her, his chest inches from her side. "Your timing on your kick and stroke is off, so I'm going to restrict your legs a bit." He placed his other hand on the front of her leg, above the knee. "Now, do your freestyle."

Beth couldn't explain it, really. She had a great vocabulary but that wasn't a single word to describe how it felt when Brian touched her. It felt hot, somehow, but also gentle. She'd never experienced something g like that before though she tried to push the thought aside. She broke into her swim, moving her arms and legs.

As promised, Brian put pressure on her legs, preventing her from kicking as hard. After a few moments, her stroke and kick synchronized better. "Good, good!" he shouted above her splashing.

When she had been doing the stroke, she had moved some despite Brian's hands holding her, and when she stopped she was unbalanced. Her legs dropped down in the water, and Brian's hand slid up her thigh without him meaning to. Way up her thigh.

Back
Top Bottom