Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Roommates (commanderShepard, leia25, Leahrose1111)

"Time to finish what you started last night," he smirked at her, beginning to rock his hips back and forth. His shaft glided about half its length on each pass, he was going slow for now.

She moaned sweetly for him. It felt so good...her hands gripped his hips and squeezed his butt as he pumped in and out.

He slid his forearms underneath her, hooking his hands over her shoulders. Their bodies pressed close, and he buried his face in her neck, kissing his way gently over her skin.

"Babbbyyyyy," she purred . She rocked her hips with his, intensifying their thrusts. She tilted her head back to open her neck for him. She loved this position, especially when he was kissing her.

The sex became tantric as the two of them moved together, rocking gently against each other in even, rhythmic gyrations. "Yes babe," he whispered directly against her ear.

She pulled her knees to her chest to deepen his penetration. The two day build of a much needed orgasm came to a bursting head. She pulled his face to hers, and her lips formed that beautiful "O" that he often photographed and videoed during their love making sessions. Her squirt was audible between them as she shook and gasped with high-pitched pleasure sounds. She couldn't remember the last time her orgasm was this intense. Her breasts heaved against his chest as her body continued to pulse against him.

"Oh my god, Vanessa..." he moaned as he felt her constrict around his shaft, increasing his pleasure until he went over the edge. With a groan, he released, his thrusts slowing to a gentle grind as he throbbed inside her.

She kissed him deeply, holding him close as his seed filled her. Ass he felt the last spurt, she lowered her legs and nuzzled him. She kissed his forehead, rubbing his back as he laid down on top of her.

Brian sighed happily, rolling off her but still cuddling closely. "That was wonderful," he smiled, kissing her gently. He looked up at the ceiling. Their room was bare, mostly full of boxes. "You really think we can make this our home?"

"I know we do. Just... this arrangement is odd. You're sure you're okay with it?" Brian may have his own agenda, but he couldn't shake the feeling that there was something else going on.

Vanessa had a choice to make. He opened a door for her to talk about her recent stirrings and need for female intimacy, and she should probably take her shot while he was in a good mood. "Yes...I'm okay with it...." She took a deep breath. "Baby. The reason I'm okay with it is because I have had a need that I haven't been able to talk to you about. We are perfectly okay. But, I've had a craving for....a little extra." She cuddled close to him. "Not because you aren't meeting my needs...I just...I haven't been with a woman for a long time...and I was kind of hoping maybe..." Her voice trailed off guiltily. The last thing she wanted him to think was that he wad inadequate for her.

Brian frowned, considering her words. He was silent for a moment while he processed it. His immediate reaction was anger. Vanessa chewed him out for even looking at another girl in a way she didn't like, and here she was suggesting that she might sleep with Beth. On the other hand... he wanted to sleep with Beth, too, and Vanessa was handing him an opportunity to make a trade.

"So... you want to sleep with Beth. After you've been so strict with me."

Vanessa sighed. "She may not even go for me." Lies. "I know it's awkward for her with us and the way we are. I figured why not include her? Besides, you can't say you don't want her either." Vanessa wanted to tell Brian about Beth....but she couldn't. Not yet at least.

Last edited:
Wow. She was serious. This was... unexpected. If she was willing, why not have a little fun with it? "Are we telling her? Or are we going to try to seduce her secretly? Maybe we should see who can do it first."

"This is not a competition. It's a test for a new way of life for the three of us. Don't mess with her head, okay? Let me work through it first. She still thinks you're a jerk, remember?" Vanessa sat up, "Ooh.." She felt Brian flowing out of her and pooling between her legs. She smiled and bit her bottom lip.

"Let you work through it?" he asked, rolling onto his back to look up at her. "You're not getting to fool around with her while I just sit by and wait. She might think I'm a jerk, but she did ask me to pretend to be her boyfriend. So... let me put on a good performance."

"Baby, the only reason she asked you to be her boyfriend was to save her own ass in front of her family. Her family doesn't know she's b-." Vanessa stopped herself. She almost let Brian in on Beth's secret about being bisexual. She wasn't sure if he knew....and if she brought it to the front of his head, it might unravel what she was still trying to protect from him.

"Maybe that's true," he said, not catching what she had been about to say. "But the point still stands, this needs to be fair. You don't get to sleep with her alone unless I do too."

Brian slipped on some athletic shorts and followed her. "While that sounds great, you know that doesn't cut it. This is going to be fair or it's not happening."

"We'll let her lead us then, and she can choose. I'm not pushing her into anything because pressuring her is unfair " Vanessa shook her long hair out and wet a washcloth. She tenderly cleaned her womanhood and her thighs.

Back
Top Bottom