Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Roommates (commanderShepard, leia25, Leahrose1111)

She took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "I wish we could," she said, surprised by her own admisson.

She wished they could? Brian was surprised to hear that. He felt like their whole dynamic around this fake relationship changed, not just because of what they just did, but also because of what she just said.

He nodded his understanding. Tempting fate, he gave her one last kiss. "I understand. It's the right thing to do," he said as he pulled away.

She was surprised when he kissed her again and she almost, almost, pulled him back to her. But it was the right thing to do. She moved around him and treaded through the water until she found her swim suit. "Hey Brian?" she asked quietly, facing away from him as she started to pull her suit back on, a difficult manouver in the water.

He had grabbed his own speedo, but didn't bother putting it on. "That's not really necessary now," he pointed out to her, chuckling.

She pulled the strapps up and turned to face him. She cleared her throat. "It just makes me feel better," she muttered. "I was going to say: I'm sorry things went so far."

He met her eyes. "I'm not." And in that moment, he realized he had his motivation for going through with this fake relationship. He was going to sleep with Beth Queen.

Of all the things she expected him to say, it wasn't that. She flushed deeply and moved across to the side of the pool where she lifted herself out of the water. She looked across at him and gave a short nod. "Um. Thanks for the...lesson, I guess," she mumbled. "I'll see you around?"

Right. The lesson. Brian had completely forgotten. Granted, Beth made for an excellent distraction. He had intended on showing her more, but it would have to wait, or perhaps her performance would be better next time.

"Yeah," he said. Then he smiled, "See you at home."

Brian was, to put it dramatically, miserable all morning. His encounter with Beth had left him worked up but unsatisfied, and his rigid class schedule left no room for him to relieve himself. During lunch, he couldn't take it anymore, and texted Vanessa.

Skipping afternoon classes. Meet me at our new place?

Last edited:
Vanessa had a free day, studying at home. She saw Brian's text and smiled at it. "I'm already here. See you soon ❤," she texted back.

About half an hour later, he let himself in. The door was unlocked, but he realized they needed to sort out the key situation in case he ever needed to come back early like this and no one was home. "Hey babe," he said as he went inside.

"Hi Baby." She looked up from her books, wearing her glasses. She'd spent the day lazing around in a pair of cheeky shorts and one of his sweatshirts.

He walked over to her and scooped her up off the sofa, cradling her in his arms. Without a word, he carried Vanessa to their new bedroom, pushing the door behind him with his foot.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, giggling. "What's all this baby? Miss me?" She playfully kicked her feet.

"More than I can possibly say," Brian said, laying her down on their bed. He kissed her deeply, taking his time and savoring the way her lips caressed his own. He lay against her side, his body pressed to hers, feeling her warmth radiate through his clothes.

It had been quite some time since they were intimate. Sure, they had sex all the time but their romantic intimacy was her favorite. She ran her fingers through his hair and caressed his cheek as her tongue danced with his. She felt herself start to grow wet.

Brian wasn't about to waste time, and slipped his hand into her underwear. His fingers grazed over her soft folds, teasing her arousal to life.

She was already oozing with arousal, and began to wiggle out of her shorts. She was braless underneath the sweatshirt. She moaned softly into his lips as he touched her.

With Vanessa's help removing her clothes, it wasn't long before she was completely naked beneath him. Brian's hand worked between her legs, his fingers gently plying pressure to her most sensitive areas as they made out with ever-increasing intensity.

"Mmmmmmmm" she moaned against his lips. As he changed the pressure, her voice tone lilted up and down. She reached for his shorts, pushing them down to free his hips and flesh. She lifted his sweater and tee shirt off at the same time, his rich muscles rippling under her hands.

His swimmer's body was warm beneath her touch, and he climbed over her so he rested between her legs. With a forearm on either side of her to prop himself up, they never stopped making out, even as her breasts brushed against his bare chest.

Her legs spread, allowing his hips to settle in to hers. "Brian...." she purred at him as she ran her hand up and down his throbbing shaft.

Once she had worked his manhood to full arousal, he allowed Vanessa to guide him to her entrance. With an easy adjustment of his hips, he was sheathed inside her, her warmth and wet enveloping him. He looked into her eyes and stroked her hair behind her ear. "I love you," he murmured.

Her eyes closed as she sighed sweetly. She loved how he filled her so perfectly. "I love you too baby." She ran her fingertips over his shoulders and dwon his back until her hands rested on his butt.

Back
Top Bottom