Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professional Divides (LunarWolf & GuardianAngel)

Crystella was just watching for a brief moment in time, her eyes just studying a few of the others that were around. They all seemed to be a little bit more in character today and there were a few of them who weren't even using their scripts, which was a wonderful thing. Yet she knew that it took time to learn stuff as well, especially if they were somebody with a lot of lines. And remembering when to come in was sometimes difficult. Yet that is what made it fun as well for everybody.

Lilly watched as well happy to see the change in people as they all knew that they were replaceable. Lilly hated that is came at the exspence of two others but they should have done their work right the first time and not been bland and dead voiced.

Crystella was just watching before she was looking towards the director who seemed to be cueing her in. A note had been found, the first note. "The electrical box is in the basement but tread lightly. There have been terrifying noises coming from the basement... what is down there.... I do not know." she was speaking as she watched the two boys open up the note and it was obvious that they were looking at it.

when it was Lilly's turn to speak she waited till the hit the speaker button on the phone before she spoke. this was several scenes later "be quick they are close to finding me fidn the key its in the study" her voice was filled with fear and panic as if she was scared she would be found

The practice seemed to be going by perfectly at that point in time, everybody was almost on point. There were a few mistakes but it only had people laughing about it. There was some goofing off but that was pretty normal during rehearsal. Especially when they were just practicing different actions, trying to figure out what would fit with what was going on.

Lilly looked over when the woman she was suppose to meet showed up and was heading her way. Lilly didn't think she would have shown up this early in the rehersal but that make things easier on her since it meant she wouldn't have to worry about it through out their rehersal

Crystella's manager was arriving and was soon enough spotting Lilly, and made her way towards her. The director was already calling an hour break for them as it was, give them time to go and get some food; or whatever else they were wanting.

Lilly greeted her and thanked her for agreeing to look the contract over as she needed to be certain she was being represented right and not being taken advantage of or forced in to more work then she wanted. if she was Lilly would fire her manager and find a new one, one who would actually represent her properly

The woman was just taking the contract and looking through it quietly. She got to the part about the fine and was tapping if for a moment. After that she was going over to speak to the director, who seemed confused about why she wanted to see the copy or the contract, but he was grabbing it anyways.

Lilly looked at Crystella and then frowned "I am assuming that she found somethign that she doesnt like" Lilly had been working with the other female and altering a couple of the songs so that they better fit with the lyrics that Crystella was wanting to use. of the songs that she had written the final one was the most haunting and even gave her chills knowing full well that it would do the save to the viewers.

Crystella was just looking over before she was stating, "More than likely." With that she was pushing some of her hair out of her face before she was just looking over some of the lines that she was needing to memorize.

Lilly nodded and then moved to the near by piano to play through the song. most of the other actors ignored her which was fine by her but the minute she started playing everyone turned and stared at her. Lilly was unaware that she had been singing as well as it was a habit of hers so she could hear how somethign sounded.

Crystella was just listening for a moment with a faint smile on her lips although one of the other actress was commenting that Lilly was a good singer. "But while her voice is beautiful.... Her singing.... It doesn't really have that eerieness to it that we are looking for with this song." one of the others was commenting. No she was being respectful but she was also stating her opinion, all in a polite manner. "This is more because she is trying to sing a Welsh hymn and is mispronouncing words. That is what makes or breaks Welsh songs most of the time." an actor was commenting after a moment in time, although he wasn't being rude or anything, more explaining. Yet again that is where he came from, so he knew this song by heart as well. The few tweaks that had been made just seemed to make it even better.

Lilly looked at them and blinked before she started blushing "sorry I needed to know how it sounded the music didn't seem right to me" LIlly then looked at Crystella "do you want to give it a go and see how it sounds?" Lilly knew it she needed to change it she needed to kmnow sooner rather then latter

The others were just waving their hands a bit as though to tell her that it was fine. Crystella was just looking for a moment in time before she was grabbing the song sheet for a brief moment in time. The final song for the movie, right at the cliffhanger ending to indicate that there was going to be another one.

Lilly looked at them "she is the one singing it I need to know if it works for her vocal range" Lilly then looked over when she was called and got up form the piano and headed over ot speak with the other manager and see what she thinks

Crystella was looking at the music for a moment in time before she was softly singing it. Hitting those low notes and as the song seemed to go on her voice got higher, and there was a sense of mystery that seemed to surround her. The manager was looking over before she was stating, "Yeah what your agent did is illegal. It is stated in the director's contract that if you didn't abide by the contract then you would be fined. I'll take this to some lawyers that I know."

"thank you if need I can get you copies of my other contracts starting from my first contract now if the others dont have them anymore there is little I can do there" Lilly was rather upset over this as she had trusted her manager and this person had taken advantage of her "now I am wondering if I was really paid so little on some contracts or if she was stealing from me as well"

The manager was just giving a faint smile before she was stating, "I've already made a few calls. I did when Crys had messaged me about it; and I did get a few copies of your old ones. This is the first one where it has been stated that you will be fined for not accepting more or less. I believe it is because.... your agent was upset that you went into retirement."

"I went in to retirement because I was worn out I had seven to ten projects at a time and no time to rest hell at one I even passed out due to lack of rest and malnutrition" Lilly rubbed her face and then looked at her "until I can find a new manager woull you mind representing me as well I would rather not have to repeat this event" Lilly was happy to be writing again but she was also finding some thign s that she liked doing even while being a little nervous

The manager was just looking towards her before she was stating, "Unfortunately I cannot represent you. But this is due to my own contract with my company. We are only allowed to represent one person at a time, so that we aren't overworked. And so that we can focus on the person we are suppose to be helping. But I know a few people that could help you; they are good people. They use to work with Crystella for a bit but then her popularity got a bit to much for them to handle."

Lilly nodded "thank you I think it is better to cut ties with my current manager" Lilly was glad to know she could recomend a few good managers and if she was recomending them then they shouldn't do as her pervious manager had

This had the woman giving a faint smile before she was commenting, "It may take a few days though. The people that I recommend all happen to be out of state or even country right now." All doing their own thing. One of them was on vacation, while another was attending a family funeral. The third one had just wanted to get away and had decided to do a random roadtrip with his boyfriend.

"thats fine if I have questions about a contract Ill call and ask but i think it is better to break things off with my current one before they fuck me over even more." Lilly knew he contract woul dhave to update because of her role in the movie she just didnt know how it would change

This had the woman giving a nod of her head before she was stating, "You do that. Let me give my boss a call and find out if I can temporarily be your manager, at least until you can get a new one. It is possible he will allow me, but only while we are all working on this film."

Back
Top Bottom