Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professional Divides (LunarWolf & GuardianAngel)

"Should I take Lilly with as well" Alexander had read the full script and at some point she would appear on screen as well so he figured she should meet him as well as him and several others.

"Mind as well." The director was speaking before calling a few others over, stating that they were going with Alexander.

Lilly got worried about going to the shoot but if several others were going as well she wouldn't worry about it unless someone told them they couldn't be there.

Soon enough everybody seemed to be arriving at the photoshoot; an outdoor photoshoot which worked out considering it was the middle of summer. There were a few other ladies that were posing near the backdrop for the cameraman, who was just stating that he was loving it and just snapping pictures galore. Yet again that is what a good photographer would do as well; get as many snaps as he could. And he was so levelhanded that none of the pictures were turning out blurry either. There were a few others talking and soon enough Crystella seemed to be walking out of one of the dressing rooms, her heels faintly clicking on the cement as she made her way over to where the other ladies were standing. She was wearing black dress with a pair of black strappy platform heels.

Alexander smiled when he saw her come out and soon the photographer was stopping and frowning muttering something about none of the girls matching with her physically. This was when he turned around and spotted the rest of the his eyes falling on Lilly and hollering for them to get her to hair and makeup while he wen and found the clothes he wanted her in. In his head he could sea it sugar and spice the girls were close in height and build that it would be perfect especially considering she seemed shy. He the. Explained the idea to Crystella so she knew what was going on

Crystella was just looking towards him before she was cooing, "Careful though. Not all ladies are as fond of dressing in these rather flashy and skimpy dresses." She on the other hand.... nothing really bothered her. There had been a few times that she had done a few nude photos, but even then for the most part she was covered up or just conveniently standing. With that she was almost giving a pout before she was commenting that he was the one who picked out the clothes for her to wear and then there always seemed to be some kind of problem that arose.

The photographer came back with baby blue flats and yea length dress “what do you think it’s not skimpy but it is in contrast to your sexy this is sweet and pure” the man figured being dressed like her would make the shy girl unconfortable

Crystella was just looking over before she was stating that if Lilly decided to do it, then she would totally be up for having another model with her. "I'll do it if she doesn't want to." one of the other more shy actresses was offering. She was the same height as Lilly and seemed to have that same shy personality. Actually somebody that Malakai liked, a sweet girl that tended to play more background characters than not. But she still enjoyed it regardless.

The photographer nodded and then headed to take the clothes to Lilly who changed in to the clothes and then soon joined them rubbing her arms but looking 100% different as the doudy look was gone

Crystella was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she was commenting, "You don't have to do this. You can turn it down. It isn't a huge deal at all." With that she was just standing with a hand on her hip as she was just studying her for a moment, and then her eyes were flickering towards some of the others as she listened to them talk.

"its ok" Lilly had dressed who she had to keep others from seeing how she actually looked. from the time she was young she had always been told the prettty girls dont ammount to anythign and if they do it was all because of their looks and once that faded then they would have nothing. Lilly took a steadying breath before she smiled at her lightly to reassure her

Crystella was just looking for a moment in time before she was commenting, "You are gorgeous. Don't be afraid to show it off to the world." With that she was just smirking before she spoke, "Sure the beauty may fade eventually but.... the sass won't ever fade." This had a few of the other models laughing before she spoke, "Sassiness will always survive. Especially if it is you Crys." This had the black haired female giving a faint laugh before she was just posing the camera as one of the other camera people was getting the pair of them positioned. Definitely sugar and spice. "The innocence of a woman.... and the ferocity of a woman." one of photographer's crew was speaking.

this had Lilly laughing a little as it seemed that they were just enjoying their time there even though it was work. Lilly took the directions that was given and when they had to change she did so and was glad that the clothes were all conservative so she was comfortable. what lilly wasn't expecting was to be given all of the outfits she had worn during the shoot and this caused her to babble a little bit but the offer of becoming a modle who worked with Crys alone had her babbling even more

Crystella was giving a small giggle before before was speaking, "These clothes... as models we are the first ones who get to see them, the first who get to try them on. None of these dresses have even been put out in stores yet. But if you aren't wanting to be a full-time model. I can still get you gigs."

"maybe after" Lilly was hinting that she would consider it after her manager looked at the contract for her as she didn't want to have anymore contracts until she was certain she was being properly managed and not taken advantage of. Lilly looked up when she heard the doors open and spotted a female walking in who looked a little stressed out but other then that she seemed calm

Crystella was just giving a faint smile before she was commenting that perhaps it would be better off for her to focus on her songwriting instead. "You pull it off physically although... you will also need to be a bit aggressive at times. The photographers can be a little pushy about how they want you to stand, some of the shots they want to get." With that she was just gesturing towards one of them who was wanting one of the others to lean down more, leaving more of a view of her cleavage. "See now I don't complain. Yet again... I've done it all."

"its something I can think about but right now I need to make sure that I am not being taken advantage of besides I like wirking with you so if it was in that kind of capasity I wouldn't mind all that much but I need to be certain" Lilly had enjoyed working with her and figured it would be safe to do so

Crystella was giving a faint smile before she was stating that she was going to be heading off. She had a meeting with somebody else that night, a date actually. Although she wasn't sure how she was feeling about it. Honestly what she was wanting to do is go home, take a nice long bath, and just sleep.

Crystella was pausing for a moment before she was pulling out a card and jotting down a number. "This is my manager. Give her a call after five and she'll answer." With that she was heading off so that she could get to this early dinner date, and then go home to just relax for the night.

Lilly thanked her and with one of the photoshoot staff helped her pack up the clothes she was being given and she headed out for the night so that she could return home as well and relax before reporting for rehersals in the morning

The night seemed to creep by rather slowly, and it seemed like forever before the next day came around. Yet everybody was quite rested. The building for rehearsals had people standing around just talking to each other at that point in time. It wasn't long before Crystella was arriving wearing a pair of sunglasses and a mask, or more less hiding her features from those that were around her, her hoodie pulled up to cover her hair. Under the hoodie she was wearing a crop top along with her black skinny jeans and heels.

Lilly arrived as well but instead of wearing one of the new outfits she had gotten she was in sweats and a hoodie as well and this had some people claiming that if she was as popular as belived that she should be able to dress better and then had Lilly dropping her head and just heading to where she would be sitting. Lilly had called Crystella's manager and she was meeting up with her that day during the shooting as it was the only free time the woman had

Crystella was just looking at people before she was snapping at them to silence themselves. After that she was soon knit-picking on each and every single one of them that had made a comment. One of the girls was wearing a pair of shoes that didn't go with her outfit at all, and as an actress she should know better. One of the guys was wearing a beanie which didn't look good at all with his outfit, or in general. "Let her dress how she wants. How she dresses doesn't affect any of you at all." she was speaking before she was stripping off her sweater and tossing it onto a chair.

Lilly thanked her but it was easy to see that she was upset now and that was what some of them had been after. Lilly looked over when the director came in and called those whose scene that they were going reherse first which would give her time to calm down before she needed to do her part

Back
Top Bottom